Alien's Horny Invasion Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Peter sighed, "What's with all this hostility?" He asked, "You didn't show this level of contempt earlier!"

"That was before you shamelessly flirted with my sister-in-law while my brother, her husband, was standing right there." Said the woman, "If I were you, I'd keep your trashy mouth shut before whatever STD's sitting on your tongue gets out."

"You talk this way to everyone you don't know?" Asked Peter, "Because I don't even know your name and I can already tell you're a really sexy woman to not be this hostile to someone you don't know."

The woman sighed, "Not that it's any of your business, but my name's Emily." She said, "And I have no idea how my being attractive has anything to do with me being hostile to perverted little..."

"Guys!" Came a voice over their helmet comms, "I found something."

"What is it, John?" asked Emily, turning her gaze away.

"I think I've located the crew of this ship." Said John, "They're all naked...and dead."

"Why did you mention they were naked?" asked Emily, "We've never encountered this kind of ship before. Maybe their society doesn't have clothes."

"They have clothes, alright." Said John, "I found a whole bunch of them in a pile near the doors where I discovered the crew. They discarded them."

Peter's sudden smile reflected his gaze on Emily, "Maybe they were engaged in an orgy when they died." He said, inclining his head, "I'd love nothing more than to go out like that!"

"You would like that, wouldn't you?!" Said Jack, sighing, "You are the horniest person I've ever met."

"And what does that make you, Jackie?" asked Peter, "Because I seem to recall that you are a pretty kinky boy toy yourself."

"I'm not having this conversation with you!" Jack shouted into his comm, "Especially here!"

"Cut the chatter, kids." Said Major Ford, "Whatever John found is worth investigating. Let's grab whatever we found and get moving!"

"Guess that includes this box with life signs in it!" Said Peter, grabbing the crate before Emily could object. He walked with the box in his arms for two meters before something caught onto his foot and he stumbled forward, and the box went flying through the air, landing on the floor and smashing into a dozen pieces.

"BREACH!" Emily shouted, "Containment breach! We've got an unknown substance on the loose!"

Peter looked up in time to see a black something spring out of the box and scatter in all directions. Some of whatever it was latched onto his outstretched arm. He jerked his hand away but not before a tiny piece of the black stuff tucked itself into the folds of his uniform, unseen by him or Emily. The parasite traveled through the fabric in and onto his body, looking for an orifice to enter. It snaked itself down the arm, and wormed its way down the chest, passing over the naval before finding an entrance in Peter's anus.

Peter felt something move through him but couldn't figure out what it was. He had scrambled to his feet just as another tiny piece of the parasite latched itself to Emily's boot, worming its way through the fabric and started crawling its way into her vagina.

The two of them looked at each other before they scrambled back into the room. The large black mass was crawling around the open hatchway just as John, Major Ford, and Jack scrambled toward them. The three of them stopped at the sight of the black mass. John and his wife immediately unclipped their rifles and started firing laser beams into the mass. There was a large screaming sound as the mass evaporated, but not before three tiny pieces slithered out of the main focus and wiggled their way into the fabrics of each of the three remaining humans.

Each piece of the parasite snaked its way up their legs and into their anuses. By the time all five of them were infected with whatever the creature was, the majority of the mass was destroyed. Small pockets of the mass remained, and Emily, thinking quickly, grabbed a vial and scooped up whatever remained of the mass, and locked it into a containment unit.

"What the actual fuck was that?" asked Major Ford.

"No idea, but the horny genius here decided he should open it rather than bring it back for study." Said Emily, angrily.

"Hey, the Commander said to bring back anything of value!" Said Peter, shrugging, "It was a good idea at the time!"

"And due to that fact, we're all likely infected by whatever was inside it." Said Jack, "You happy with yourself, asshole? Now, we're all gonna go into quarantine when we get back to base!"

"Hey, Jack, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to do this!" Said Peter, shrugging, "I wasn't thinking!"

"No, Peter, you weren't thinking!" Said Jack, "You never think. You just act and damn the consequences. I had a date tonight and now I'm gonna have to cancel because I'm gonna be hosed down and prodded like a lab rat. You are the fucking worst!"

"Alright, that's enough!" Said Major Ford, "Let's signal a retrieval squad. Maybe whoever comes to pick us up will have better luck with this ship than we did."

*************************************************************************************************************

Two hours later, the retrieval team picked up the patrol and ferried them back to base, where they were placed in quarantine. The five of them were stripped naked and placed in two units. The guys were in one unit and the girls were in the other.

Jack was able to reschedule his date with a hot blonde from engineering for the next week, thank the gods. She was understanding, and said she'd make it worth his while when he got out of quarantine. Peter stayed quiet the entire time he was in the quarantine, averting the hate-fueled gazes of Jack and John. John kept glaring at him for his aimless flirting with his wife, and Jack kept glaring at him with contempt.

As a consolation, Jack finally found a way to think about Peter without getting aroused. He kept thinking about the fact that he was stuck in quarantine for however long it took to figure out if they were infected with whatever that black shit was. None of them were aware that they were, in fact, infected, but the scans wouldn't ever pick up on it until it was too late. The parasite had already entered their systems and was working on their alterations.

The women in the other quarantine unit were in the same boat, but for them, the change was quicker. Emily kept pacing back and forth while her sister-in-law, Laura, was trying to center herself. Emily's pacing was disrupting her ability to focus, but the more that Laura kept closing her eyes, an image popped into her mind. It was of the two of them in a 69 position, lapping away at their pussies. Laura kept opening her eyes to stop the mental image and shook her head to shake the feeling, but every time she closed her eyes again, the image reappeared.

Finally, she grunted in annoyance and stood up, "This is a nightmare!" She said to no one in particular, "Emily, will you stop pacing?"

Emily sighed and stopped, turned her back to the wall, and slumped down, her legs spread wide open. Laura sat back down opposite her cross-legged and tried once again to center herself, but something caught her eye. Emily's pussy was sopping wet. The other thing that caught her attention was that Laura herself had gotten wet as well. As the woman stared at her sister-in-law, a sudden urge came over her to taste the other woman's pussy. She shook her head at the thought but this refused to leave her mind.

Emily, meanwhile, was staring at Laura with an unfiltered hunger. She started admiring the woman's body. She had always admired Laura's body. Always admired her toned legs, her six-pack abs, her large c-cup breasts, and her silky dark brown hair. Her... "Goddess of love", what was happening to her?

The two women locked eyes for a moment, then, without thinking about it, they launched at each other, slamming into each other, and started kissing wildly, rubbing their breasts against one another, their hands clamping down each other's hips and pussies, rubbing wildly. Laura let out a whistling moan as she mauled Emily's lips, making small kisses before thrusting her tongue down Emily's throat.

Emily, in turn, moved her left hand from Laura's hips and moved to her ass, pushing her middle finger into the anus, all the while her right hand thrust three fingers into her sister-in-law's pussy. Laura quickly followed suit and within seconds, the two of them were penetrating both ends with their fingers, while they made simultaneous kissing giggles and began rubbing their tits together.

While the two women were mauling and fingering each other, the men started to feel the change in their own bodies. Jack, who'd been trying to stay calm, started to suddenly get a hard-on for no apparent reason. He turned away from both Peter and John and tried to focus on anything to get his dick to go down, mentally listing baseball stats in his head. His eyes were slammed shut while he mouthed the stats of his favorite players, but nothing seemed to be working.

Grunting in frustration, he opened his eyes and glared down at his cock, but then his expression turned to surprise. His erect cock, which had always been five inches flaccid and seven inches hard, had grown in size and was now a solid ten inches hard. He also felt a sharp heat in his chest and clasped his hand on his chest, only to then stare at his arm, which had doubled in size, becoming more pronounced. His body was growing stronger and his penis and testicles were too. His balls with bigger and thicker, and now dangled low, when they were previously a tight sack.

Shocked at his transformation, he turned around and was immediately shocked to discover that Peter had also doubled in size, both in his physique, as well as his equally large penis. Peter, who'd always had a six-inch erection, now looked to have something akin to a foot long. The two of them locked eyes before their gazes drifted down to their new erections, which were thick and veiny, at the testicles which now rivaled those of a pornstar, and at their bodies which had turned from swimmers builds into the average build of a marine.

John, who stood at five foot seven, had grown in height to a solid six feet tall and looked to have a cock comparable to the two of them. He had a solid eleven inches, thick and veiny like the two of them, and his balls rivaled those of golf balls.

The three of them sized each other up, and without warning, Peter crossed the room to Jack and locked his lips on Jack's, leaned in and grabbed Jack's newly erect penis, and started pumping it with immersive vigor. Jack, hating himself for responding in anything less than a slap across the face, cupped Peter's chin and thrust forward, until their chests were touching, and kissed him back, all the while his free hand was roaming over Peter's pectorals.

John, meanwhile, had grasped his new eleven-inch erection and started slowly pumping, taking his free hand and started exploring his own body in the process. Within seconds, his body had roamed over all corners of his torso and he crossed the gap to the two boys. John had never had sex with men before, but in his horny state, he no longer cared that he was 100% straight. All he cared about was exploring the young men's cocks and bodies.

He started at the top and worked his way down, kissing both boys' necks before adding soft nibs and pecks along their shoulders, chests, abs, and stomachs, before he got to his knees and took hold of both boys' cocks and started to rub them gently. He then took Peter's cock into his mouth and started sucking, his head bobbing back and forth, while his other hand pumped Jack's cock in tandem with each bob of his head.

Jack and Peter stopped kissing and turned to face John, where Peter took his head in his hands and pulled it against his cock, trying to force John to take all of it in. Jack, meanwhile, started to kiss Peter's neck and shoulder, all the while encouraging John to go further, before John shook Peter's hand away and took his cock out of his mouth, and switched gears, taking in Jack's cock while pumping Peter's.

"Back and forth, John, that's it." Said Peter, encouraging the older man on. This was all John knew how to do with cocksucking, having never done it before. He kept on bobbing and periodically switched cocks. Around ten minutes after starting, Peter suddenly felt his balls tighten and warned John of his impending ejaculation. John, despite knowing he'd never tasted cum before, clamped down and continued to suck on Peter's cock until he felt a wave of cum splash his tongue and enter his throat.

John, shocked at what was happening, removed his head from the onslaught of cum as Peter came in buckets. The first shot, unfortunately, did go into John's throat, causing him to cough a few times, but the rest of it splattered all over his face and front, leaving him a meDespitee of what had just happened, the second John turned his gaze to Jack, he thrust forward and continued to suck the young man's cock, trying to get him to cum as well.

Jack, invigorated by John's enthusiasm, coached him on until he was about to cum, then gave him a warning before the first spurt erupted from his cock. John, knowing what was coming, removed the cock from his mouth and let Jack shoot spurt after spurt of hot cum onto his front, shoulders, and stomach, bathing the older man in the seed.

When they were done, all three men looked at each other and smiled.

"Never done that before." Said John, "Think you guys can get hard again?"

Jack smiled as he nodded, his dick already growing harder, "Definitely." He said.

"I can do one better!" Peter added, grasping his already hard-on and pulling John's shoulders, "Let's try some straight man's ass."

John, momentarily stunned, didn't object or fight it as Peter lined up his cock and thrust it into his ass. Peter unceremoniously started thrusting hard, and John instinctively opened his mouth to groan out. Jack, taking the initiative, thrust his cock back into John's mouth and the two young men spit-roasted the older man with great ferocity.

While the guys were getting to know one another, the girls had stopped penetrating each other and had moved into their 69, resuming their anal penetration while lapping up all the juices their mouths could take. Laura and Emily groaned into each other's pussies, and within moments the two of them had cum hard from the rigorous tongue-lashing. They then disengaged and rested their pussies together, and began thrusting in a scissoring motion until they brought each other to orgasm after orgasm.

This went on for at least three hours until the two of them simply collapsed in a heap of sweat, pussy juices, and smiles. Laura leaned forward and kissed Emily's lips.

"I've wanted to do that for years!" She said, in between kisses.

Emily nodded and panted out, "Same here, but you were with my brother." She said, "Can't exactly have fun with my brother's wife."

"What changed, then?" asked Laura, leaning back and copping a feel of Emily's tits.

Emily shrugged, "I don't know." She said, "I started thinking of the two of us together, then I got wet, and then I got hot and bothered, and suddenly all reason evaporated."

Laura nodded, "Same here!" She said, "But whatever it was, I'm glad it did. Like I said, I've wanted to fuck you since I started dating John. Now, we've definitely crossed that line."

Emily smiled, "Wanting to fuck your husband's twenty-eight-year-old sister." She said, "Super-naughty."

"Almost as naughty as wanting to fuck your brother's thirty-year-old wife?" asked Laura.

Emily shrugged, "It's definitely comparable. I'd have to cross-examine it with other fantasies to be sure." she said.

"What other fantasies are we talking about?" asked Laura.

Emily shrugged, "Oh, you know...Gangbangs, orgies, threesomes, foursomes, mutual masturbation, which we did before we fucked, edging, incest..."

"Incest?" asked Laura, "You mean you've thought about fucking John?"

Emily smiled, wickedly, "A few times, yes."

Laura's expression turned lustfully hard, "I can make that happen if you want." She said, "And we can have a threesome in the process, so two birds."

Emily returned Laura's wicked grin and grabbed the other woman's legs, "I'd love that." She said, "But first, I want another world-bending orgasm!"

And with that, the two women resumed their scissoring.

End of Part 1.

I accept any helpful comments and requests for future stories.

12