Alien's Horny Invasion Pt. 04

Story Info
Orgy in the Barracks.
6.2k words
4.63
4.6k
1
0

Part 4 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 05/08/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Notes: This story is inspired by the long-gone Literotica story "Aliens Use Sex to Invade". It is primarily Science Fiction and Fantasy but has elements of Gay Male, Group Sex, Lesbian, voyeurism, and Incest/Taboo. All Characters are over 18 years old and are not intended to be based on real individuals.

*************************************************************************************************************

Major Laura Ford, Age 30, Military Division.

Laura and John were trying to be quiet, but failing miserably.

It was half past noon and they were on their patrol of the Base's perimeter. They were among a dozen other soldiers strolling the length of the base's interior hallways, overlooking the Martian landscape. The base, and by extension, Aldrin One, was located a few hundred kilometers west of the Jezero Crater, where the Mars rover, 'Perseverance' landed, in the Earth year 2020.

The Division Domes were self-contained structures that housed the various divisions of the Aldrin One colony. There were three outer structures of the colony, each one attached to the main dome of the Aldrin Colony. The Research Dome, housing all gifted minds, ranging from archeologists to artisans, was at the northern edge of the colony. The Military housing was on the eastern edge, and the science and engineering dome was located on the west edge.

Aldrin One Colony itself was a superstructural dome that housed storefronts, businesses, and communal areas, such as recreation facilities, restaurants, and parks. Each of the division domes was connected to the main colony via monorail trams. Each section of the Aldrin One colony had lifts and intersection trams to allow fast travel to various locations within the colony.

Laura fidgeted in her uniform as she and John stayed concealed behind a large set of crates. They were supposed to be on patrol, assigned to patrol the perimeter of the storage facility. instead, their parasites were compelling them to fornicate on the clock. The parasites were influencing them to rip off their clothes and fuck. John had been stealing glances at Laura's ass as they patrolled the upper floors. When they had descended to the ground floor, he became bold and pinched her butt hard enough to make her develop goosebumps.

She, in turn, dropped her rifle, flipped on her heels, and dug her nails into his arm, pulling her against him and grinding her crotch against his groin. The effect was immediate. He grabbed her and pulled her into a deep, tongue-lashing kiss, before pushing her away and dropping his pants, where his erect cock sprang free.

Minutes later, the two of them were humping against a large crate, naked and wild. Laura's back was pressed against the crate's metallic base, her breasts swaying from side to side as John rammed his cock inside her pussy. Her hands clung to his as he pistoned in and out, and she was moaning and begging for release.

Upon hearing her cries for more, he doubled down and started to fuck her faster, changing tactics from long deep strokes to short fast strokes, his heavy balls slapping her butt cheeks. The two of them had become very aggressive in their lovemaking ever since their threesome with Emily. It was like they realized that life was too short to fret over taboos like incest and public nudity. If they wanted to fuck, they were going to fuck, regardless of their surroundings.

John's humping was loud and accentuated by Laura's moans. They no longer cared if they attracted attention. Within moments of John's pace quickening, he was soon cumming hard inside her, and as the two of them let out a long series of loud orgasmic roars, their voices carried throughout the cargo bay, which drew the attention of Colonel Sharp, who came running, thinking someone had been attacked.

Sharp rounded the corner and stopped dead in her tracks. Her eyes bulged at the sight of John's muscular naked 6-foot-tall form, pulling out of Laura's equally naked and well fucked pussy. John staggered back and let out a deep breath. He was sweaty and felt somewhat tired, but his cock was still hard, despite having let out a torrent of cum inside his wife's womb.

Eva Sharp regained her focus and averted her gaze on the magnificent hard cock and stared daggers at John's face, "Just what the hell do you think the two of you are doing?" She demanded, angrily.

John blinked in surprise upon hearing her voice, but then he broke into a sly grin and leered at her body, "Fucking. What else?" he said, his voice breaking into one of total relaxation, rather than the shock that Eva had expected him to act.

Eva, in turn, stared at Laura's naked body, still stretched over the crate, her legs dangling over the side, her breasts heaving and...larger than she'd seen the last time the two of them were naked in the locker rooms.

"Why the hell would your husband want to fuck you while on duty?" She asked, incredulously.

Laura sighed contentedly, "Why not?" She asked, "He's a fucking stud!"

"You're on duty!" Eva repeated, her tone going from annoyed to outraged, "Your focus should be the patrol, not streaking or fucking in the middle of a public room where anyone could walk in on you! What's gotten into you?"

"Nothing, why?" Asked John, "You wanna join in?"

Eva blinked, shock crossing her gaze, "Excuse me?" She said, her voice cracking somewhat.

John stood up to his full height, his still-erect cock pointing straight at the underside of her breasts, "You heard me. Do you want to join us?" He said, "I'm game for another round!"

Eva shook her head, "You're insane!" She said, "There's no way I'd...ever..." but as she glanced back down at the eleven-inch cock, her resolve evaporated like like ice over a firepit.

John caught the glint in her eyes and a small bead of saliva drop from her open mouth, "You're thinking about it, aren't you?" He asked, "You want to taste my cum. You want to take me in your mouth."

"What?" Eva said, her eyes darting upwards, "No, I...I don't..."

"Yes, you do. Don't bullshit us!" Said Laura, sitting up and pinching her nipple, "I can see a horny woman a mile away! You're horny, I can smell it."

Eva shook her head, though her resolve was breaking by the minute, "No...I...we're on duty, we can't...I can't...I...oh, fuck it!"

And without another word, she dropped to her knees and grasped John's cock in her hands, running her fingers along his shaft. She could feel some of his cum still dripping from the piss hole and running down to her fingers. She leaned in and inhaled the scent, gasped, and opened her mouth. Leaning forward, she slid her tongue out and ran it along the shaft near where a glob of cum had slid to her thigh and licked it up.

Tasting the cum, she became intoxicated with the taste and leaned in for more, licking her way up the shaft before taking the first half into her mouth. She started to bob her head back and forth, her tongue racing up and down and from side to side along the shaft. She wasted no time feeling the veins along the cock, hard and insistent as she ran her tongue up and down.

John let out a low moan as he felt Eva's skills on full display. He opened his eyes and smiled at his wife, who had gotten to her feet and joined him, standing at his side, her breasts clamped against his muscular arm, her own hands roaming his back and sliding down to his ass. She leaned in and kissed his neck at the same time that she took three fingers and shoved them into the cleft of his ass.

John let out a yelp at the invasion. Nothing had penetrated his ass since quarantine when he first lost his anal virginity to Peter and Jack. Now, his wife was probing his anus while a superior officer was ravishing his cock. The combined effect made him feel a tightness in his groin and soon he tapped Eva's shoulder, giving her a tactile warning he was about to cum.

Eva seemed to ignore the warning and a moment later, John let out a low grunt as he felt his cock erupt in the woman's mouth. Eva felt six spurts of cum pass over her tongue and into her mouth, and she instinctively started to gulp it down, tasting it momentarily. It was salty and bitter, but she didn't care. She wanted more, so she started to suck in every bit of cum that escaped John's cock.

Soon, John was emptied of all cum and Eva switched from swallowing his seed to cleaning his cock, which stimulated him enough to feel himself growing hard again, but not enough to make him want to do anything else. He was content with the situation, and without warning, he grabbed Eva by the hair and pulled out of her mouth. She gasped as his cock left the safety of her throat and she looked up into his smiling face, a look of pure lust creased in her eyes.

"More!" She said, breathless.

"Sorry, love. I got none left." Said John, "I deposited a good bit of my spunk into Laura this morning and another batch when we were interrupted. You've taken the rest of it. I'm fresh out."

Eva whimpered, "But I want more cum, more cock!" She moaned, "I haven't been fucked in six months! Not since before the flight to Mars!"

Laura leaned into John's ears, "Not since her last night on earth with her husband!" She whispered.

John sighed, "Tell you what." He said, "If you can keep our secret to yourself, we'll come to your domicile tonight and fuck your brains out after our shift tonight! Deal?"

Eva nodded, "Deal!"

John and Laura smiled, "Good. Now, I think we have a patrol to finish?" Said Laura, grabbing her pants and John's shirt.

Eva nodded and got to her feet, rubbing her own breasts through her shirt before she turned on her heels and walked away.

John and Laura giggled to each other as they got dressed and resumed their patrol. Eva, on the other hand, wandered aimlessly out of the cargo area and walked down to the tram station.

As Eva walked, she felt a tingling sensation on her tongue. Unbeknownst to her, a parasite had entered her mouth from John's cum and had clung to her uvula as she swallowed his cum. Once it was safe to move, after she left their company, it slid down into her airpipe and made its way through the layers of muscle until it reached her limbic system.

The parasite was now feeding off her endorphins and making changes to her body. She could feel the change as she walked, felt herself getting wet from the memory of John's long cock, beautiful muscular frame, and the beautifully bitter taste of his cum. She began to feel a warmth in her chest and as she glanced down, became startled that her breasts were growing larger than her bra could handle. She quickly stripped off her shirt in time to see the bra hook snap and the garment fly away from her, hitting the wall.

She stared wide-eyed at her breasts, which had grown in size from a C-Cup to an E-cup. She also felt a tingling sensation in her ribs and looked down to see that her abs had become slightly more defined. The warm feeling soon traveled to her thighs and up into her groin. Without warning, she yanked her pants down in time to see her hips widen slightly, turning her frumpy military body type into a well-defined hourglass figure.

She smiled despite the shock in her eyes; She'd long since abandoned the prospect of having an hourglass figure. Her genes had always prevented such a figure, despite how hard she tried with exercise and dieting. Something within her family's DNA never let her body grow the way she wanted like she was somehow trapped in a husky body, never allowed to be girly and feminine. Now, however, she had achieved it purely by coincidence.

But it wasn't a coincidence. It was entirely conceived by the parasite that grew within her. As she admired herself, she was reminded of her nudity, and despite the desire to let everyone else see the new her, decided to begrudgingly put her clothes back on, thought she decided to abandon the discarded bra. It was useless now that it no longer contained her breasts. It was left behind in the hallway as she resumed her way to the tram.

**********************************************************************************************************

While John, Laura, and Eva all had their little exploratory threesome in the cargo are, Jack and Emily had gotten to work on their experiments with the alien goo. Jack, who'd spent the night in an ongoing threesome with Peter and Jenny, after being rejected by Sarah, had gotten up early the next morning, showered and grabbed a quick breakfast, and was out the door before temptation made him stay and continue the threesome.

Emily, meanwhile, had gotten up at the same time as John and Laura, had joined them in a shower, and left while they enjoyed an early breakfast before going on patrol, making googly eyes at each other on their way out.

Jack and Emily met outside the Medical wing where they wasted no time, getting dressed in lab coats and washing their hands thoroughly before they entered the clean room. Equipped with protective masks and sanitary gloves, the two of them opened the containment unit where the black substance had been sitting since its acquisition from the wreck. As Emily took out the vial of goo, she blinked in surprise and held it up to eye level.

"This is strange." She said, holding the vial up for Jack to see, "Is it my imagination or does this look like the goo grew?"

Jack looked closely at the goo, "It does look bigger." He said, "But how could that happen? Aren't those containment units cold storage?"

Emily nodded, "They are, which means this stuff can grow in cold environments." She said, shrugging, "At least we now have enough to perform real tests on, instead of the basic ones I had planned."

Jack nodded as he grabbed the utensils and lab equipment they had agreed to use the day before. As he held out a small scalpel for Emily, she took a large beaker and poured the contents of the vial into the larger container. The goo slid down and plopped into the large beaker, but didn't move after that. Emily then took a syringe and placed it within the goo's mass, taking a small sample out and placing it on a microscope slide. Holding the slide under the scope, she looked through the microscope and began taking notes on the goo's composition.

Every so often, one or the other would make a verbal note of the goo's composition and appearance under magnification. After the third hour, they'd conducted a few basic tests and moved on to more complex tests, such as seeing how the goo reacted to other materials and substances. The goo had almost no reaction to half of the items and chemicals in the lab but had a unique reaction to the soil, which made it grow in size by a few inches.

As Jack tried to move the goo to remove the soil, he noticed that the soil had vanished, "That's odd." He said, pointing out what he'd seen to Emily.

She looked down at his sample and after adding another small clump, watched as the good grew a few inches larger, "Maybe it's a fast-acting plant." She said.

Jack nodded, "Maybe it's a weed, or it eats soil." He speculated.

Emily shrugged, "Maybe, let's continue."

The two of them kept up their tests until the hour grew late. By dinnertime, they'd made a lot of progress and had documented most of their findings. Since the goo had thrived in cold storage, they decided to move it to a sealed containment unit and placed it behind a force field for extra security. They made sure it was secured before they left the clean room and changed their clothes.

Upon leaving the lab, Jack offered to take Emily to dinner, which she accepted wholeheartedly. The two of them talked a lot while they ordered food at a local eatery about their work and personal lives, and Jack mentioned his failed date the previous day. When asked what happened, he shrugged and lied, saying he realized she wasn't the kind of woman for him. He left out the part where he was naked and that he'd walked naked from her domicile to his, passing people along the way and drawing a crowd.

By the time their dinner had ended, Jack was full of food and eager to get home. Emily was equally eager and she thanked him for the company and that she looked forward to seeing him again the next day. The two of them parted with open minds and cheerful thoughts. Jack went back to his apartment and stripped naked, noticing that Peter and Jenny were already asleep in his bed before he'd arrived.

He silently got into bed and spooned Jenny and slowly fell asleep comfortably safe in her arms.

Emily, meanwhile, had reached the Military dome and walked into an empty apartment. She was too tired to look for John and Laura and had decided to head straight to bed. She, too, stripped down, and got into her bed, falling asleep in minutes.

John and Laura, meanwhile, were in the military barracks, furiously fucking Eva's holes. Eva was on her back while John was fucking her pussy with all his might, all the while Laura was sitting on Eva's face, rubbing her pussy against the other woman's mouth.

Eva was having the best orgasms she'd ever had. Not even her husband could bring her such pleasure as she experienced wave after wave of orgasmic bliss. The parasites within all three of them drove their hosts to great lengths to achieve this bliss, and they were succeeding perfectly. John pumped cum inside of Eva's pussy, and was still hard enough to keep fucking. Eva, meanwhile, was vigorously lapping up Laura's pussy juices while Laura gyrated across the other woman's mouth, rubbing her breasts to keep her own body stimulated at both ends.

Their collective moans were so loud, they quickly drew the attention of the barrack's other occupants. Within minutes, Lieutenant Lundy and half a dozen others walked in on the three of them, naked and humping away without a care in the world. Lundy was stunned beyond belief, unable to form words as he stared down at his superior's naked beauty, shocked that she was experiencing such bliss.

Several others, a large guy, couldn't take his eyes off of Laura's bouncing breasts and got hard just by watching. Another guy, a lanky blonde Corporal with trim hair, locked eyes on John's glistening pecs and enormous cock and found himself drooling. There were a bunch more, including several women who became wet at pungent the scent of sex.

Lundy, quickly regaining his composure momentarily, walked over and grabbed Laura by the shoulders, and shoved her away from Eva. Laura landed on her ass, stunned and woken out of her orgasmic state at being thrown on the ground like a slab of meat, and stood up. She was taller than Lundy by five inches and waltzed over to him, spun him around, and slapped him upside the head.

"What the actual fuck is wrong with you?!" She demanded, outraged at Lundy.

Lundy, in turn, glared up at her, "What's wrong with me?" He said, outraged, "What's wrong with you?! You're buck-ass nude and having an orgy in the barracks! Anyone can walk in and find you here!"

"Who gives a fuck?!" Said Laura, "We're having fun! You don't just grab a woman in the middle of her orgasm and shove her away!"

"You do if she's being an unprofessional whore!" Lundy said, his voice rising!

"Lundy, fuck off!" Said the guy who was ogling Laura's breasts, in a very deep voice. Laura glanced around and stared at him. He was six feet tall, around the same height as John, with chocolate brown skin and a wide muscular frame, "Babes like her shouldn't ever be interrupted!"

"You said it, big man!" Laura said, turning and sauntering over to him, her hips swaying with each step, "You got a name?"

"Boyle." Said the man, a lieutenant Colonel, "Jefferson Boyle."

"Well, Jefferson, I owe you for putting Lundy in his place." Said Laura, inclining her head, "If only there was a way I could repay you."

"Boyle, are you gonna let her seduce you?" Lundy said, crossing his arms, "She's obviously a whore, you gonna let her control you like that?"

12