Alien's Horny Invasion Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Boyle glared at Lundy for a long time before he looked back at Laura from top to bottom, a smile creasing his lips and growing into a wide grin the more he took in, "Abso-fucking-lutely." He said, taking Laura in his powerful arms and thrusting his tongue down her throat, enveloping her in a long kiss.

When the two broke, Laura smiled as Boyle unhooked his belt and let his pants fall to the floor, revealing that he had no underwear on and a long ten-inch black cock standing to attention. Laura looked down and smiled. Without a word, she dropped to her knees and took the large cock in her mouth, and started to worship it like Boyle was a god.

All the while, Eva and John kept going at it. John never went soft, even when his wife was thrown off of Eva. He kept on thrusting, which caught the eye of the lanky Corporal, who walked up to John and stared down at him.

John, in turn, broke eye contact with Eva and looked up at the lanky Corporal, smirking as he kept on thrusting, "Hello, there." he said, in a very poor impersonation of someone acting suave.

The corporal grinned weakly and said, "Hi, I'm Adam."

John smiled, "Nice to meet you, Adam. How old are you?" He said, continuing to thrust into Eva.

Adam shrugged, "Twenty." He said.

"Nice." John said, taking a deep breath, "You wanna join in?"

Adam shook his head, "I don't like girls. Only guys."

John smiled, "You want me to suck your cock?" he asked,

Adam blinked, "You'd do that?"

John nodded, "Learned to do it in quarantine. Found it to be kinda fun." He said before he nodded to Adam's fly, "Show me yours!"

Adam smiled and undid his fly, shoving his pants below his knees, followed by his briefs. His seven-inch cock stood at attention. John noticed that aside from a few stray hairs on his legs, Adam was otherwise completely hairless.

John smiled at the young man's cock before he opened his mouth and engulfed the young cock without pausing in his thrusts. He started bobbing while humping Eva's pussy. Adam, in turn, opened his mouth and started to pant with excitement.

Lundy, who'd been shoved away by Boyle, was now shocked to see the two sites in front of him. On one end of the barracks, Boyle was getting his dick sucked by Laura, while on the other side, John was giving Adam head while fucking Eva. He shook his head and let out a guttural grown of frustration, before he stormed out of the barracks, passing the remaining occupants who were engrossed in the sight in front of them.

John and Laura continued to suck their respective cocks for a long time, John was taking Adam's seven inches into his mouth, his nose rubbing against the young man's hairless groin, while Laura's nose was feeling ticklish against Boyle's hairy pubes as she deep throated the long black cock. Soon, both men felt their balls tighten and each one let out a loud warning they were about to cum. Laura, who was eager for some cum, kept on deepthroating until she felt his sperm hit the back of her throat and gobbled it down.

John, meanwhile, had taken his mouth off Adam's cock and was now pumping the young man's cock in his hand until he felt Adam's sperm erupt and hit him square in his open mouth, some of it missing and hitting his nose or his shoulder.

Spent, Adam sat down in front of Eva, who leaned in and kissed his mouth, causing Adam to jump in shock and try to leave, but her mouth was too strong and she latched on, shoving her tongue down his throat as she did so.

Laura, meanwhile, had started to lap up the remaining cum from Jefferson's cock and was now bobbing to make him hard again, and as soon as he was erect and ready to go for another round, she stood up and climbed up the larger man, wrapping her arms and legs around the man's body and planting her pussy onto his black cock, begging him to fuck her with all his might.

Jefferson quickly obliged and started thrusting into her, feeling her pussy tighten around him. Laura was plenty tight, even when John was fucking her with his parasite-enhanced cock, but Jefferson's cock was twice as thick, despite being just as long, meaning that his cock was stretching her pussy without any parasitic assistance, even though she didn't know it at the time.

Jefferson, meanwhile, could feel the pressure of his cock as Laura's pussy clamped in on him, and despite knowing how to hold off on cumming too quickly, soon found it difficult for him to hold on. He was mentally kicking himself for feeling too eager to cum. He was a master at withholding cum for the sake of pleasure, he had many a woman screaming and cumming before he even got tight, but something was making him cum before he was ready.

He tried to pull her off of him in order to get more accustomed to her pussy, so he could bring her exorbitant bliss, but something was controlling his cock for him, and before he could do anything to give her actual pleasure in his fucking, he felt his balls tighten and erupt, almost two minutes after she entered him.

He cursed himself as he came inside her, grunting in frustration and averting her gaze as she started to kiss his cheek and neck. Her grip slowly loosened around his body and he managed to carry her over to a bed and let her fall back. She toppled over and lay spread-eagled on the mattress, rocking her head back and forth as she regained her focus. When she could, she lifted her head, only for her eyes to narrow in confusion as he started to pace before her.

"What is it?" She asked, concerned.

"I came too fast!" Jefferson said, punching the air with an almost scary ferocity, "I never cum too fast!"

"Why is that a bad thing? I came, and I had fun!" Said Laura, "What's the issue?".

Jefferson shook his head, "I've trained my body to respect women and give them pleasure for a long time before I ever cum. With you, I came almost immediately, like a chump, like a virgin, like a pansy-ass cuck who's never had pussy before in his life!" He explained, "It usually takes me an hour to give a woman pure pleasure before I ever cum hard. You made me cum fast."

"Yeah, but I bet you'll get hard again, and this time you'll be able to live up to your own words." Laura said, reaching over and stroking his cock, "Give it a moment."

Jefferson moved to remove her hand from his thigh when something caught his eye; It was a warm feeling in his crotch near his cock. As he stared, his cock grew hard and then grew in size from ten inches to a solid fourteen inches. He and Laura locked eyes, and he suddenly smiled broadly and picked her up, spread her legs wide, and pressed his new hard-on deep inside her pussy.

She let out a loud yelp in surprise as he drove his fourteen-inch cock deep inside her and began to thrust powerful strokes, making her bounce on his cock and groan in pure bliss.

While Laura was experiencing the pleasure of an extra long cock inside her, Adam had finally thrown Eva off of his mouth and scrambled to his feet, taking a step away from the woman as she came hard. John, who'd seen her assault his mouth and shoved her tongue in his throat, had cum inside her and gotten up to console him. He took the young man in his arms and started rubbing his back.

"I know you don't like girls, and I'll talk to Eva later, okay?" He said, in a gentle voice, causing Adam to melt at his touch.

"Thanks, John." Said Adam, smiling up at him, "It's okay, I'm not offended, I'm just not bi. I never thought girls were hot, I only ever liked sucking cock and getting fucked."

John smiled and kissed Adam's cheek, "I can fuck you if you're interested."

Adam smiled and nodded, quickly shedding his shirt in the process. John gave Adam a few pecks on his nipples before he lifted the young man by the ankles onto the top bunk of one of the beds and brought his cock up to meet Adam's ass. The two men stared at one another for a moment before Adam nodded and John pulled him back down until his cock met Adam's ass and he plunged himself inside.

Adam yelped and then moaned as John bottomed out, taking him inside, and started thrusting upward. For a long time, all sounds heard in the barracks were moaning and grunts as Adam and Laura bounced on their respective cocks. Eva, meanwhile had moved on to the remaining four people, two guys and two girls, who were admiring the scene before them.

Eva smiled as she got to her feet and wordlessly walked over to the two guys, who gave her breasts a quick once-over before she locked eyes with them, leaned in, and kissed each of them before she dropped to her knees and fished out their cocks from their pants, taking them in her hands and sucked one while jerking off the other, before she swapped, taking the other in her mouth and pumping the first.

The two girls, meanwhile, split up. One walked over to Jefferson and Laura and stripped in front of them before getting to her knees and started to lick Laura's pussy while she got fucked, periodically licking Jefferson's cock as it penetrated Laura's cunt.

The other girl joined Eva on the ground and soon both women were taking a cock into their mouths for at least a dozen strokes before they swapped. By that point, all four remaining people had stripped naked and soon there was an orgy in the barracks. John and Adam groaned as he brought the young man to orgasm after orgasm, pumping his cum deep in the young man's ass. Laura was getting orgasmic bliss from Jefferson's fourteen-inch cock, and an infrequent lurch of pleasure from the waiting mouth of the other marine between her legs.

Eva, meanwhile, had grown tired of swapping cocks and had now pulled the other woman into a 69 and instructed her men to fuck the two of them. They obliged and within minutes, there were grunts and groans as she got fucked by one guy behind her, giving a woman below her extreme pleasure with her tongue, who also was getting twice as much pleasure from the other guy fucking her pussy. Both men fucked away at their pussies for about twenty minutes before they felt their balls tighten and they came without warning.

Eva felt the plunging sensation and moaned in pleasure, while the woman below her grunted in frustration and extracted herself from the foursome, pissed off from the unexpected creampie. She got to her feet and started hitting her guy's shoulder, while Eva quickly got to her feet and planted a firm kiss on her own man's mouth, shoving her tongue down his throat.

The guy smiled as he felt her tongue encircle his own, all the while a parasite had traveled across their collective tongues and lodged inside his windpipe and down into his body. Eva quickly broke the kiss, turned to the guy getting hit by the other girl, and grabbed her arm, pulling her into another deep kiss, where a second parasite traveled deep inside. When she broke the second kiss, she turned to the other guy and eagerly kissed him. He didn't hesitate to kiss her back and they broke their kiss, smiling widely.

The other girl, on the other hand, was shocked at the experience altogether. She'd never kissed any girl before, so the experience was confusing to say the least. As she began to process it, she felt a fast reaction in her groin as the parasite did its job, and soon her breasts were doubled in size and her pussy started to get sopping wet between her legs.

The two guys, meanwhile, felt a familiar sensation between their legs and looked down in time to see their equally large eight-inch cocks grow to a whopping eleven inches each. Their muscles also grew in proportion and their balls loosened and were now dangling below their scrotum. The girl, who'd been pissed off before, how rubbed her oozing cum between her legs as she examined her breasts, and quickly looked at Eva with an air of lust in her eyes.

Without warning, Eva knew immediately what to do and kissed the girl again. This time, she returned the kiss and got a little handsy, groping Eva's breasts in the process. The two guys, meanwhile, looked at each other, shrugged, and started to grope each other's cocks and started to kiss each other as well. Within moments, Eva and the girl were back in a 69, while the two guys were also in a 69 of their very own.

John and Adam, meanwhile, were now coming off of their own blissful experience, John having cum inside of Adam's ass twice over. As he extracted his cock, John noticed that Adam's lanky features started to bulge outward. Adam looked down in time to see his seven-inch cock had grown to a solid ten inches and his body went from a lanky figure to now resembling a middleweight wrestler.

Meanwhile, Jefferson had cum inside Laura's pussy and was now pushing both women onto the bed in front of them, and was now alternating between the two women in a doggy style fucking, changing pussy every dozen strokes or so. The woman who'd joined them was screaming in pain, but her pain soon turned to orgasmic pleasure as she came all over Jefferson's monster cock. Jefferson, meanwhile, was now preparing to cum again, this time not caring that he was cumming within minutes of entering both women's pussies.

He thrust his dozenth stroke into Laura and switched to the other girl, moving in and out at top speeds. At his tenth stroke, he felt his balls tighten and instead of pulling out to return to Laura, he thrust in hard and began pounding the woman's pussy, causing her to scream at the top of her lungs, drawing everyone's attention in the barracks to her. Jefferson thrust into her faster and faster until he felt his entire body go rigid and his cum exploded into her, wave after wave, seven strong powerful bursts. When it was over, he pulled out and sat on the opposite bed, exhausted and spent.

Laura got to her feet and turned over to him, knelt down, and cleaned his cock. The girl, meanwhile, turned on her back and was gasping for air as she watched in amazement as her body reacted, growing in size and shape. Her breasts, which were barely a B-cup before, were now a solid D-cup. Her hips were wider, and her muscles more pronounced. She sat up and looked at all the smiling faces looking down on her and began jiggling her breasts.

"So, who's up for Round Three?" She asked.

There was silence for a long time before someone burst out laughing, followed by everyone there. Within moments everyone was in fits of laughter before Adam walked over to her and planted a kiss on her cheek.

"I'm up for another round." He said, "I've never fucked pussy before. I doubt I'd like it, but I'd try it at least once."

John smiled and walked over to her other side, sitting down, "You got a name, love?" He asked.

She nodded, "Beth Anders." She said, glancing over at the other woman standing next to Eva, along with the two men, "That's my sister, Betty, and our brothers Brad and Bart."

John smiled and looked over at the siblings, "You guys up for another round?" He asked.

Betty, Brad, and Bart nodded. John glanced over at Adam, who nodded vigorously, before turning his gaze on Beth.

"Round Three it is." He said, leaning in and kissing her before taking her right breast into his mouth.

End of Part 4.

I accept any helpful comments and requests for future stories.

12