AliExpress and Sissy Downfall Pt. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
His_fag_wife
His_fag_wife
1,019 Followers

In his wildest dreams on the previous day he'd not dreamt of where they would already be with Charlie, but it was certainly amazing just what a trip to the Basement could do for a cuckolded sissy like Charlie, her mind had definitely been melted and re-shaped, by the experience. She was truly becoming the slut he and Emma wanted her to be.

Emma bent down to Charlies ear as she continued to lap at Brittany's quim, "Now that's my girl, well done baby, lets get you working out hard and get that belly full of more and more piss, just remember you can't pee yourself until later tonight, you hold it in bitch, every last drop, like the piss pig you are."

"Yes Mistress, will do, thank you."

Charlie was getting a little light headed but she knew she had to focus.

"Right, now we'll leave you to it Brittany, nothing is out of bounds, just make sure she is sweaty and that her belly looks good and pregnant by the time your finished, recycle, recycle, that's what we say."

"Will do Tim, your wish is my command."

"It is indeed Britanny, it is indeed. Now enjoy yourself as we definitely will, oh I should have said, if you have any big guys that come in and need relief then Charlie will be happy to help, any proceeds go in your wallet."

"So i can pimp her out tonight? really are you ok with that?"

"Fuck yes, the more the merrier, get her belly of spunk, but only very Alpha men, that's what she is now, a pair of cock sleeves for real men." Emma summed it up perfectly.

"Shit this is going to be more fun than i thought baby girl." Brittany stroked Charlies head as she said this.

Tim and Emma left arm in arm, Tim stroking her swaying ass, as they left for the restaurant.

"OK Baby lets get you on the treadmill before the guys come in so that we can show off your wares and get some of that fat burnt off before you get some more protein injected into that pretty, slutty, little mouth of yours."

Charlie meekly followed and stepped up onto the stepper machine. Brittany set the machine going steadily at first to see how Charlie would cope bearing in mind everything she was dealing with. Charlie worked and worked, her forehead glistening with sweat, her asspussy was the most sore it had ever been and every step was causing stimulation and more soreness of the freshly created pierced pussy. She was sweating profusely and the workout was beginning to show in rings under her arms and the base of her back and her crotch on her capri pants, as they darkened with sweat. She was exhausted and thirsty for water not piss.

She was finding it harder, as with each step, Brittany made her drink her wifes fresh piss, she'd almost finished the bottle as Brittany who had been drinking throughout looked around and undid the top of Charlies bottle. By this time there were a few guys in the room working out and making their muscles glisten and preening in front of the mirrors. All of them were casting the odd look across as the two girls and it would seem both of the girls were attracting the full attention of these beasts of men.

Brittany stepped up the speed and had Charlie at the very end of her limits, knowing that she wouldn't be able to keep going for much longer. She wanted her to be utterly shattered by the time she took her off the machine. Just working on legs, thighs, calves and her butt, whilst filling her stomach with as much liquid as possible. The measure Brittany was going by wasn't just the level of Charlies breathing and how ragged that was it was more about the sweat stains spreading from her neck to her breast forms and forming larger rings under her armpits, turning the pink a deeper shade. Her tight white yoga pants showed sweat across the back and around the crotch. As these telltale marks deepened and spread she was getting to the stage where she thought Charlie was about to collapse.

Brittany pulled her sports skirt up and pulled her G string to the side before holding the neck of Charlies bottle to her pussy opening filling it once more to the brim and handing it to Charlie for another few chugs. She could see it was having the desired effect with Charlies tummy stretching into a tight ball shape, Brittany was determined to do all she could to ensure that her charge's stomach swelled as much as possible before her Mistress and Master came back. She figured that would please both of them, but that required a lot of volume.

It also had an effect on the guys as most seemed to have been watching intently as she'd filled the bottle and as she looked up she realised most had moved closer to the action, now there were a good few guys, mainly body builders, but also a couple of overweight middle aged guys trying to fight mid life spread.

Brittany pulled on the base of the plug, held firmly in Charlies ass as she stepped, Charlie simply couldn't help it, she moaned out loud like a wounded animal and all the men in the gym heard and looked over. Brittany had decided it was time to start pimping her out and give her a fill of protein to ward off hunger for the sissy, more to the point, Brittany could see tonight being a good little earner for her personally. She gripped the base of the plug through her yoga pants as Charlie continued to step and pushed and pulled on the plug, making Charlie moan time and time again until all the guys were watching her with rapt attention.

Once Brittany was sure that she had all the guys attention and was sure that the stiffening process was well underway inside their trousers, she then started to focus on speeding her ministrations on the plug up, pulling it as far out as the yoga pants would allow and then pushing back in hard, getting ever louder moans from her trainee. All the while she was wondering how to take the next step and actually offer Charlie for sale. What was the right price, how could she do it?

As she contemplated this, Chris the fittest guy came over to her, his excitement quite evident to all who cared to take a look. He stood a solid 6 feet, plainly very interested in his own body and how each and every muscle looked. It was all about definition for him, although it must be natural thought Brittany as steroids had a nasty way of shrinking certain aspects of a mans body but this was plainly not the case for him.

"So I take it, this is your way of marketing her and getting her in the mood, or is she just for your own personal amusement?"

"No, not only for me Chris, she's working to lose weight but as you know when you exercise hard one of the most important things is getting enough protein straight after you work out. Her Mistress and Master want her to be used as much as she can be and to have a full belly of protein. Would that be of interest to you. I should have said her Master charges $25 for her use as a throat sleeve, through to completion and swallowing."

"Fuck yes, I need to get these balls drained of protein. And hearing her moans are just making me want to drain them as soon as possible. Do we need to go into the changing rooms?"

"Unless you need the privacy, I was going to suggest having her lying on the weights bench with her head over the back of the bench."

"Perfect so full access all the way down the throat, ummm I love it."

"That's what I thought and she's so light headed she'll need to lie down I think after the workout."

Brittany went to the machine and gradually slowed it down allowing Charlie to get off the stepper, that's all she'd done so far but now she was going to get a more targeted workout.

Brittany took Charlies hand and led her to the weights bench, she thought it made sense to have both ends of Charlie ready for use and so ordered her to stand as she prepared her.

Brittany was enjoying this so much that she just wasn't bothered about being caught and she knew it was unlikely any others would come in now. She bent down and pulled Charlies stained, sweaty yoga pants down, revealing the red, sore pierced pussy to all and the huge plug of the bad dragon plug to all the viewers.

Charlie just lifted her feet out of the yoga pants, almost unaware of the humiliation of the situation. She was simply too far gone to care anymore, she just wanted to rest and sleep. Her eyes closed a little as Brittany lifted the bottle of poppers Tim had given her up to Charlies nostril, ordering her to breathe in deeply whilst closing the other nostril. It took Charlie to another dimension, she was just flying now and feeling faint as Brittany helped her onto her back on the weights bench.

Brittany positioned Charlies head so that it dropped off the end of the bench and then she asked Chris to position the weight bar so that she could lift Charlies legs over it, so that they rested with the crook of her knees over the bar which was loaded with heavy weights so that it wouldn't move.

This had the effect of doubling her over with her knees out to the side of the bulging stomach allowed her newly pregnant sissy belly to rest between her folded thighs. Now everyone could see the massive base of the plug that was wedged firmly inside the slut. There were a few gasps and intakes of breath.

Charlie was simply so tired that her arms dangled limply by hers side as her head lolled back off the end of the bench.

Chris was positioning himself by her head ready to go at Brittany's OK, she turned to the other guys, "It's $25 for a blowie to completion, facials are ok, but we do want her to feed on as much cum as possible so better if it's deposited deep into her throat. Then if you want a sloppy cunt to fuck take out that big plug and plough away for $30 a go or $50 if you want Ass to mouth or vice versa. A few of the guys left at this point and she worried that she'd frightened them off, only for them to come back with wallets in a few moments.

The most overweight guy asked if she took cards and she simply said he could pay her later. Because this guy was pretty sweaty and repulsive she had a feeling that Tim and Emma would love to see him using their slut, to add a real depth of humiliation to the proceedings.

One of the body builder guys passed her a fifty and stood astride the weights bench before sitting down in front of her raised legs, he took hold of the base of the plug as the others crowded round and as Chris held the head of his good sized cock to Charlies lips. Charlie could just smell the manly musk of his crotch as Brittany whispered into her ear.

"Now open wide it's feeding time slut, swallow every single last drop." Charlie did as she was bid and Chris looked down at the guy sitting between Charlie thighs, who had a strong erection which he'd pulled from the side of his gym shorts and was pointing it at the plug in Charlies ass.

As the guy pulled the plug out in one swift motion, Charlie began to scream loudly only to have Chris ram his ramrod cock down her throat in one motion, at least she was practiced at this and she took the entire length with only a gentle gag. Brittany was both shocked and impressed at the sheer gape of her ass pussy as Charlie's hole slowly began to close bit by bit.

Chris slowly made the most of his new cock sleeve, just taking his cock out until Charlie was kissing the tip and slit of it, before slowly inch by inch filling her back up until her throat swelled with its girth. After a few strokes Chris was in heaven feeling Charlies tongue and throat contractions milking him perfectly. The guy between Charlies legs slid into her easily and enjoyed the feeling of her pussy closing a little with each stroke until the hugely gaping hole was actually clinging to his cock for dear life.

Charlie was concentrating on her tongue and the fact that her head was swimming so much, the constant poppers had her in a truly different place and she was just a willing receptacle for the two cocks spit-roasting her stroke by stroke.

Brittany had her fingers on her clit, she just couldn't help herself, this was one of the hottest scenes she'd ever been party to.

Chris would normally go on for a long time, but it was also one of the hottest things he'd ever had and Charlies ability to suck cock was truly prodigious and as he allowed himself to relax he felt the cum rising in him and pushed his cock as deep into her throat as possible, his balls resting on her eye sockets. His cock pulsed repeatedly shooting a good quantity of protein straight down Charlies throat into her expanding stomach. As he retreated out of her he wiped his cock end on her hair.

Brittany wasted no time "Next?" to be handed $25 dollars by another of the body builders who simply got into position and started to thrust immediately into Charlie. He wasn't as well endowed and Charlie took it like a pro, finding it truly easy to accommodate.

As he had his first few thrusts the guy at her pussy leaned against the weights bar and slammed in deep one last time to deposit his load. He leaned on her for a few moments catching his breath, before stepping back and leaving her oozing with her cum.

Brittany as sure as ever, "Next" and one of the overweight guys took his place with his short but very thick cock. He only took a few strokes before he also left his deposit. As he stepped back and more cum began to ooze out. Brittany held her hand there to catch as much as she could and waited as more pooled in her hand waiting for the guy in Charlies throat to finish.

One he stepped away and Charlie's mouth was still open she drizzled the cum into the open mouth as ordered Charlie to swallow. She had him lick her fingers clean and looked up. OK who's next guys, any more takers.

Two of the body builders who always worked out together stepped up and paid for ass to mouth for both of them, a straight $100. Then they tag teamed Charlie, taking both ends in turn a few times loving the kinkiness of the going ass to mouth at the same time. One said to the other "You about ready?"

"Fuck yeah, let's fill this dirty whore." Within a minute or two they both slammed in and squirted their alpha cum into Charlie.

This went on for a while until all the guys bar one had used Charlie and filled her with a lot more cum. Whenever Charlie was leaking cum, Brittany was catching it and feeding it to her.

Brittany now had over $400 dollars and a couple of guys still to pay later, when they had the cash. The guys tended to just sit around after their turn and enjoy the show. Once everyone had spent at least one load in Charlie she figured it was time to wrap it up, then she looked at Charlies distended stomach and thought it would look even better if it was a little tighter.

"Now if anyone really needs to pee, there will be a dirty little piss slut urinal open in the shower area in a couple of minutes." She moved closer to Charlie who was simply collapsed and just laying back on the bench her legs high in the air. Brittany scooped up one last dainty mouthful for Charlie to feast upon before she gently rotated the bad dragon back into place, she knew Tim would want her plugged when he returned with Emma, but she also was still thinking about fisting Charlie, once the other guys had left.

Chris can you and one of the boys carry her through to the showers please.

"Sure can Brittany, I don't know about the others but I could do with a piss." There were nods from most of the guys. Chris and one of the other body builders carefully lifted charlies legs off the weights bar and slid her down the bench and carried her to the showers where they set her down kneeling, as she rested down on her butt, her legs out to the side, the base of the plug was pushed further into her and she couldn't help but moan.

"See, she was more the dirty little whore, she's loving this." Brittany stripped off her cropped top to reveal her falsies which made her stomach look even more pregnant. Then she took the bottle of poppers and fed her slut with 6 more massive sniffs to truly make her fly. "Now open wide and lets get you nice and full."

"Please Miss Brittany I need to pee, i have to pee, I'm desperate." Brittany stepped forward and just said one word. "Basement?"

Charlie winced and recoiled. "Please no Miss, not that, anything but that."

"Then open wide piss slut and drink from these pythons."

One by one they lined up and pissed into her mouth, all over her face and body, she was covered and stinking of so many different men smells. Brittany ensured that Charlie drank as much as she possibly could, stroking her piss covered belly to soothe her as she swallowed over and again. Her belly swelling with each extra pint. She could do nothing but swallow as best she could, scared stiff of the threat of the Basement but not knowing how she would hold the massive amount of piss in her ever expanding stomach. She looked down at her belly at one point and it truly stretched out obscenely, the skin tight over the ball of piss and man spunk in her sissy stomach.

She smiled thinking how pleased her Master and Mistress would be.

His_fag_wife
His_fag_wife
1,019 Followers
12