AliExpress and Sissy Downfall

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
His_fag_wife
His_fag_wife
1,016 Followers

He had 6 inches of massive cock in him as he gingerly moved his legs into position, as he reached over to the left side to padlock his ankle cuff he moaned as a further 2 inches fucked him.

"Just look at you slut, imagine if I was there now, you wouldn't have to be pathetic and do this to yourself, all thoughts and control would be taken from your little Sissy mind just as you desire and need."

"Ummmm yeessssss Masterrrrrr was all Charlie could moan." And Charlie knew in his sissy heart that Master was right, but he still couldn't do that to his wife, Master simply wanted more that Charlie could give.

Charlie just took the fucking of the big dio for a while, breathing in heavily, imagining it was Master Tims cock fucking his slut hole. Then once he had gathered his thoughts he reached over to the right foot and padlocked that in place.

"Now the cords bitch, come on hurry up, I don't have all day."

"Yes Master, sorry Master."

He was flustered, high on the poppers his face bright red, his head thumping his ass pussy opening wide to accept its fate. He tried to concentrate to attach the first cord to the small metal connector which was attached to the base plate of the cock cage. He managed to get that attached finally leaving only a couple of inches of loose cord.

He then reached behind him and looped the loop of the second cord into the lock on his left cuff and closed the padlock.

"Good little Sissy slut, now throw the keys on the bed and await my instructions."

Charlie did exactly as he was instructed.

"Now get the timer lock and lock your hands behind your back."

Charlie hesitated, once he did this he was out of control for a full hour and a half.

"Do it now bitch, don't make me wait you snivelling little faggot slut."

Charlie took a big breath in and brought the magnetic lock close to the other part of the lock, before he had really decided to go ahead with it, the strong magnet in the lock clicked hut and meant it was no longer his choice.

"Now try and get out of your restraints slut and try every way to get off that cock." Charlie in his current incoherent state didn't realise that Master Tim wanted him to get off the cock so that he would be unsatisfied and possibly beg Master to come to his room.

Charlie wriggled and struggled and now with his arms tied down behind his back and attached to the base of the dildo, his new breasts were pushed forward. He looked the complete slut a perfect Fag wife for his Master.

Master Tim was loving how his boi slut looked and sporting a rock hard cock which showed off his PA piercing to the best. If only he was in the sluts hotel room now.

Try as he might Charlie could neither get free of off the cock, now he really knew he was in for this pounding and stretching for a full 90 minutes.

As the Lela Luvbug Sissy Hypno, "Don't think Slut" started, the music pounding in Charlie's ears as the poppers made his temples pound, Master Tim typed.

"Now fuck yourself for me slut. Show me how you want my cock. Imagine that's you astride my cock, you little Sissy whore. Make me hard, make me cum."

The images on the video were only of TS girls, not a vagina in sight, just ass pussy after ass pussy being reamed and fucked by large Alpha cocks. Master Tim was watching the same video, he was determined that he would own this slut and have her as his own.

"Remember you are a slut, you are no longer a man, you are a her, a Sissy girl, a fag wife, my fag wife. Think of yourself as Charlie the girl, the sissy the wife, you little slutty fag."

Charlie was rising up flexing her stockinged thighs until only 4 inches of the cock remained in her and the two nylon cords tightened and then slowly lowering himself down onto the cock until her big fat cheeks were on the coffee table. "Yes Master, yes Master I am a girl, your Sissy girl."

In her current state her cock/clit was trying to get hard but no way her cage was allowing that. The spikes digging in to her cock head as she rode the magnificent cock under her. She was breathing in poppers with every deep breath, the weight of her breasts felt real as they bounced on each stroke and she loved the feel of the shoes and stockings.

"Now I'm leaving for a bit, keep fucking that cock, I will check the entire video file slut, do not stop. Make me proud."

With that he was gone, Charlie continued to ride the cock, desperate to build to her first sissygasm. She tried to angle the dildo onto her prostate and then worked it in and out trying to milk herself, oblivious to the world, moaning out loud which she couldn't hear because of the headphones.

An hour had passed and she just couldn't get over the edge, she was whimpering, sore pussy and legs, rising up and them slamming down as she could barely hold herself up in the elevated position any more. Her arms, legs and pussy hurt and she was now desperate for the lock to open, but knew she wasn't there yet. She simply kept on fucking herself over and over again trying to get off.

Emma, Charlies wife had reconsidered joining Charlie and had changed her mind. Booking the flights on airpoints, ringing the hotel in advance to ask if she could be added to the booking without her husband knowing, as it was a surprise for her husband. After some persuasion and scanned copies of her drivers licence and passport the hotel reception agreed to add her and to maintain the surprise.

She arrived at the hotel and got her room key, figuring her husband would be out either working or watching the game that afternoon. She carried her small overnight bag replete with her kinkiest underwear and a couple of vibrators as she felt tonight should be a little out of the ordinary. She knew their sex life had died and hoped tonight might rekindle the flame.

Charlie had always tried to persuade her to have anal sex with her as the receiver, but as an ex-nurse the whole ass thing turned her off, but she thought tonight was worth a try. In one way to reduce the chance of her recurring thrush, but also to spice things up with Charlie.

She's even had a Brazilian as he loved that look and she was ready to relax in the bath and await his return. She needed to get fucked tonight that's for sure.

She reached room 1298 and slid the keycard down the door handle. Nothing could prepare her for the next few minutes.

As she opened the door, the curtains were closed and some low level lights were on. She could see the person on the coffee table, rising up and down, looking as though they were putting on a show, whilst watching some sort of porn on the laptop but with no sound, then she noticed the headphones.

She didn't immediately recognise it was Charlie, at first she thought he must have a woman there and he'd be watching her from the bed. The fucker had betrayed her, he was having a bloody affair.

Then as the door closed behind her with a click she looked more closely, being careful to stay out of view of this person writhing on what she could now tell was an enormous black dildo, then she caught site of the collection of equipment on the bed.

Her mind was spinning, she was taking on poppers and didn't know it, her face flushing, her pussy getting moist, her nipples hardening. Then she started to look closer at the PVC slut in front of her and realized as his moans grew louder that it was her darling husband.

She stopped in her tracks and lowered her case to the floor quietly. She simply stood there, hardly breathing watching the awful scene unfolding in front of her.

After 5 minutes of watching, she pulled up the chair from in front of the dressing table, noting the makeup spread out which had obviously just been used. She looked at the equipment laid out on the bed and wanted a closer look at some of it, but decided to wait.

She was just trying to process what the hell was going on and decided to sit down and watch what unfolded, before even making it known that she was in the room. She was just trying to make sense of what she was watching.

She was equally appalled and turned on, which genuinely shocked her.

Her husband was riding on an impossibly huge cock and seemed to be loving it and moaning with each downstroke. What's more was the fact that as she looked at him closely, she could see he was very effectively restrained and it was obvious to her untrained eye, that it was likely that he'd done this to himself.

So he wasn't having an affair, but fuck this was a crazy scene.

She could see the words SISSY, SLUT, CUM, COCK, SUCK, SWALLOW, BITCH, revolving on the laptop screen with beautiful little T girls with small cocks, being fucked hard by big cocked guys. One after another they took the cock in their asses or their mouths, cum spurting regulary over faces or down the T Girls throats.

Charlie was obviously revelling in what he was watching and riding the cock with abandon, completely oblivious to his wifes presence.

Since she'd read Fifty Shades she understood a little more about the kink world, but what she was watching was way beyond that. For a start she couldn't believe that Charlie was cross dressed, he hated fancy dress but here he was dressed up like the kinkiest whore.

She admired the shoes and noticed that they, the collar and also his ankles and wrists were all locked with small padlocks, then she noticed the timer lock seeing it still had 20 minutes to go. She could see the timer was counting down and presumed that would allow Charlie to release himself at some point soon.

Then she saw the messenger window with the name Master Tim, flash as a new message came through. "I'm watching bitch, I hope you're close to coming for me." Charlie was nodding in his totally horny and drugged up state, sweating and feeling the cum rise in his balls, despite the prison his cock was in. He wanted this anal orgasm so, so much.

For one moment she thought Tim meant her and then she realised two things, the first was that this guy Tim was calling her husband his bitch, the second was that he would also be able to see her, sitting behind Charlie.

Crucially though she realised that Charlies master wasn't letting Charlie know that his wife was in the room watching. Now they were in this together, her and her husbands Master, fuck this was weird she thought.

The video on the laptop then changed to Bound Gods, with a muscly guy hanging from ropes, completely restrained, his ankles tied to his upper thighs and hanging horizontally face down, with an even bigger and more muscly guy standing between his legs and waiting with his rock hard oiled up cock lined up against the guys asshole.

The next message came through "Now get ready for the penetration, that's when this bitch will cum for her Master."

Emma realised that Tim was talking to her not to Charlie, not that Charlie would have noticed this nuance in the drugged, horny sweaty state he was in.

"Now bitch rise up as far as you possibly can on that cock. Strain those cords to get every inch out of you that you can."

"When I say now I want you to force the slut down as hard on the cock as possible, you understand."

Again Charlie was utterly unaware that Tim was talking to Emma and not him, but Emma had stood up and nodded her head to the camera, for Tim to see.

Charlie rose up off the big cock, the cords straining tightly on his cock cage and his handcuffs as he managed to get 6 inches out of his pussy.

Emma moved directly behind her husband in all his sissy finery and held her hands just above his shoulders.

As the Gay Master in the video swung the submissive forward before slamming his cock into his hole in one swift movement causing the sub to cry out a long anguished moan, Tim simply typed "NOW".

Before Charlie could respond to the message or even really take it in he felt hands on his shoulders forcing him down with all their body weight so that he slammed down on the full 10 inches of the cock his butt cheeks tight to the table.

"He howled with a mixture of pain, pleasure and the total mind fucking confusion that someone was in the room with him. He couldn't process anything and it finally pushed him over the edge.

His first anal orgasm rocked through him like a long roll of thunder, his body shaking and convulsing, The fact he was tied down and restrained concentrated the effect in his body.

His balls pumped stream after stream of cum into his clit. What would have been long jets of cum, simply oozed of his cage, covering the coffee table with a large pool of fresh cum. His body continued to flicker and vibrate with the longest orgasm he'd ever had, who's hands were on his shoulders was the first thing that came to mind after the anal orgasm.

Emma leaned into his ear and removed the headphones, her other hand still holding him down, "Wow how intense was that Sissy?"

Even in his befuddled state he recognised the silky voice of his wife in his ear. How in the hell was she here, was he hallucinating or imagining this.

As he came down from the orgasm, she walked around in front of him and sat down on the bed next to the computer, she unclipped the headphone jack so that the Bound Gods fucking noises could be heard. She turned them down but not off.

"So what the fuck is going on here then husband of mine."

"It's not what it looks like darling, honestly."

"Not what it fucking looks like, well that's a blessed relief, because what it looks like it that my macho, father of 4, husband is dressed as a Sissy slut complete with makeup and tits, riding a massive cock that I couldn't even take in my pussy. Whilst watching other Sissies suck proper men off. So that's not what this is then?"

Charlie lowered his head and simply said "please unlock me and we can discuss this properly."

"Unlock you, you've got to be fucking kidding. We have a lot of talking to do before I unlock you."

"Just look at this computer, you can as a dominant guy raped a tied up sub, now who the fuck is Master Tim, who's been telling you what to do, you even came for him just from anal stimulation on his fucking command."

"How long have you been his bitch."

"Please turn the computer off he can hear everything."

"I know that you stupid bitch, I want him to hear everything, as I think we'll be talking to each other very, very soon."

Hey babe take a walk on the wild side played as Master Tim sent a message through. "It would be great to talk Emma."

"God noooooo please don't do that Emma."

"You have absolutely no choice in the matter slut now shut up. Having watched you humping yourself senseless, to pictures of cock sucking and cum eating I think it's time you were fed. As the videos suggested."

"No please Emma I don't do that, please don't make me."

The ringtone again "Sissy is lying, he eats cum whenever his is ordered to."

Emma walked across the room and picked up a teaspoon from the coffee set up and the ball gag from the bed.

She scooped up a spoonful of his cum and raised it to his mouth, Charlie kept his mouth closed until Emma held his nose, as he breathed in through his mouth she emptied the spoon into his spluttering mouth.

"Now don't swallow, you will clean all this mess up, then I'll gag you and consider what your fate is to be, divorce, disgrace, who knows what, but know that you are in no position to object at all, so do as you are instructed bitch."

She scooped up 4 more spoonfuls and poured them one by one into Charlies open mouth as he began to whimper. Then she took the ball gag and tightened it as hard as she could. He moaned as the taste of cum filled his mouth and began to drip down his throat.

She was equally angry as she was strangely turned on by the entire scene. The she put a blindfold over his eyes.

"Now you can sit here riding your big cock and dreaming of being fucked by real men, while I talk to Master Tim and find out just what has been happening."

"I'll even clean up the last of the cum from your cage so that I can tell if you cum again while I am gone you fucking slut.

She picked up the laptop and walked to the door. Then she returned to him, he could sense she was behind him.

"Oh and just in case you thought the timer lock was going to go off once I've left and let you get free, then think again." Just then he heard the tell-tale click of a padlock closing behind his back. Now he truly was at his wifes mercy.

What the fuck was Master Tim going to tell her, shit this was a disaster.

Emma was aware that she was getting more and more damp, she really wanted to have some privacy and get herself off, but she didn't have time for that now.

His_fag_wife
His_fag_wife
1,016 Followers