Alina

Story Info
Mother finally gives her son what he really want.
1.7k words
4.26
52.4k
59
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BlackSnake
BlackSnake
696 Followers

Greg stood at Kristin's door stroking his cock. She was naked on her knees and elbows with her asscheeks pointed right at the door.

Kristin looked back and giggled.

"Don't get mad," Greg said, moving towards her.

Kristin giggled again, twerking her buttcheeks. "Happy birthday," she said.

"For real!?" Greg took hold of her hips and guided his aching cock into her wet pussy before she had a chance to change her mind. He sighed and moaned. He sunk his cock as deep as he could then rolled his hips grinding the head of his cock into her depths.

Kristin moaned, rolling her asscheeks back against him. She moved as if she was doing a seductive dance.

Greg gradually moved into a slow stroke increasing the tempo steadily. Within minutes he was pounding her with abandon.

Kristin knew that Greg would love fucking her for his birthday present. She had it in her head that she would give it to him. She was glad she did, feeling her orgasm explode. It was exactly what she wanted.

Greg kept going like he couldn't get enough. He reached around her massaging her full tits and kissed the back of her neck.

Kristin moaned out another orgasm and felt she could have another. She knew she should have allowed him to have her one of the many times he had tried, but this was worth the wait.

They both were grunting and moaning in the throes of sex when they heard the voices and their mother calling out for Greg.

Kristin drove off the side of her bed, ducking down putting her legs into her thong. Her heart was beating a mile a minute.

Greg hopped around trying to stuff his huge hardon in his pants. He slipped out of Kristin's bedroom and gave himself the once over and ran his fingers through his hair. "Coming mom!" he called out.

"Give me a hand with these," Alina asked.

"No problem," Greg said and grabbed her hefty braless boobs that were pouring out of her thin spaghetti strapped top.

Andy laughed.

"Don't encourage him, Andy. I shouldn't have to fight off my own son," she said.

"Just playing mom," Greg gave her a kiss and took the shopping bags from her hands.

"You can't really blame him honey," Andy said. He slapped the bottom half of her asscheek that hung out of her boy shorts.

"I don't think he's playing Andy. I don't think he's going to stop until he is fucking me," Alina said.

"And what's wrong with that?" Andy replied.

"We would be in a world of shit. That's what," Alina complained.

"It's not like he's doing it in front of anybody. He's not an idiot," Andy said.

Alina rolled her eyes.

"Heeey!" Andy protested.

Greg kept unloading the groceries, relieved that he wasn't caught with Kristin.

"Alina, I tell you. If I had a hot mom like you, I would have never run away from home. I'd never want to leave her, and yes, I'd want to fuck her too," Andy said.

"Hey, how about I make us some margaritas?" Greg said, hearing the tension in their voices. "I bought two gallons of the good stuff on my way home from work yesterday to celebrate my birthday.

"You should give him some for his birthday," Andy whispered to Alina.

Alina punched Andy's shoulder and chuckled.

"Can you think of anything he wants more?" Andy said. He motioned to her to see how Greg was staring at her asscheeks.

Alina blushed and giggled. "It's wrong," she whispered back to Andy.

Andy motioned to give her encouragement.

"Uhm, where is Kristin?" Alina asked to change the subject.

"She danced in the club last night. She's probably still sleeping," Greg said.

"Kristin!" Alina called out.

"Coming," Kristine came in wearing a thong and a cropped top that barely covered her erect nipples.

"It's your brother's birthday and he's wanting margaritas. Can you help him out please?" Alina asked.

Kristin and Greg shot each other knowing smiles.

"Honey, what do you like for your birthday?" Alina asked.

Greg looked at her boobs and smiled.

"See. I told you," Andy laughed.

"Y'all are incorrigible," Alina laughed.

"I guess I'll go ahead and give you my meaningful gift," Andy said. He retrieved a carved wooden box and gave it to Greg.

"Your Rolex!?" Greg shouted.

"I remember how you would always open the case to look at it when you were a kid," Andy said.

"Honey, that watch is so special to you," Alina protested him parting with it.

"It signified my independence from the hardships I went through after I left home. I hope you will never leave your home here with us," Andy said.

"Thanks dad. I will keep it safe," Greg gave his dad a hug.

"He already knows the secret gift I have for him," Kristin gave Greg a kiss on the cheek.

"You better not be trying to take him down to that club. I told you I don't want any of those girls trying to get their hooks into his pockets," Alina said.

"No mom. That's not it," Kristin replied.

Andy nudged Alina.

"Let's have some margaritas!" Alina said.

"And some music," Kristin carried the pitcher of the mixed drink to the den.

The drinks were poured. Alina sat next to Andy and Kristin sat on the arm of the sofa next to Greg. Kristin wiggled her hips to the music.

"Greg, I was serious about not wanting you to leave home. I know that you got the means to take care of yourself, but I want us to stay together. That goes for you too Kristin. We won't try to restrict what you do or where you go. I want you two to be always know that whatever you want you can find it here," Andy said.

Alina kissed Andy on the forehead. "I think we all get along together, right?" she said.

"Yeah mom," Kristin and Greg agreed.

"Before we all get too sappy, mom, show us some of those dance moves," Kristin said, pulling Alina up from the sofa.

"I still got them," Alina got up and began swaying her hips to the beat of the music. She twirled around bending deep at her waist and slapping her hand on her asscheek.

Andy and Greg cheered.

Kristin started to dance also. She had different moves but just as seductive as Alina and a bit more provocative. Alina copied some of Kristin's moves, swinging her hips and twerking.

"Take them off!" Andy shouted to Alina.

"Yeah!" Greg cheered.

Alina rolled her hips pushing her booty shorts down on one side and then the other. She pushed the shorts down to the tops and her thighs and twirled around before pushing them down to her feet.

Kristin pulled her top off and tossed it to Greg.

"Yeah! Boobies!" Greg shouted.

"Yeah! Let's see those tits!" Andy cheered.

Alina pulled her top off allowing her boobs to bounce. She twirled her top around her finger and then tossed it to Andy. Andy tossed it over to Greg.

Both Kristin and Alina were both in just their thongs dancing the routines they knew best. Andy and Greg cheered and laughed, enjoying the show.

"Bring me those tits!" Greg laughed.

Kristin kicked his legs open and rubbed her legs up the inside of his thighs. She leaned over him dangling her tits in his face. Greg licked at her nipples glancing over seeing that his mom was dangling her tits in his dad's face. Kristin turned around and dropped between his legs. When she came up, she brought her ass right in his face.

"Shake that ass!" Greg cheered.

Alina shook ass and twirled her hips fully engulfed in her routine. She dipped and bounced up from the floor and kicked one of her legs straight towards the ceiling.

Kristin did a split and bounced up jiggling her tits and then her ass between Andy legs. She sat on his lap rolling and grinding. She found his hardon and maneuvered it up to his stomach. She kept it between her buttcheeks, sliding up and down the underside of his shaft as it crept out over his waistband.

It was a move that Alina had done hundreds of times, from the day she turned old enough to dance in a club. Using just her buttcheeks, she would move the guy's hardon to point up at his belly, getting his waistband to move down, freeing his cock. With the cock between her asscheeks in the dark club, no one noticed. She would tease the guys into taking her into one of the VIP rooms. She had Greg's cock sliding along the side of her thong moving it far enough to the side that her pussy slid along the underside of his thick hard cock.

Kristin straddled Andy and moved her thong to the side allowing the head of his cock to stretch her pussy open.

Andy looked up at Kristin wide-eyed feeling the head of his dick penetrate her tight pussy. Kristin winked at him then slid down on his cock.

Alina was too busy riding Greg and rubbing his face between her tits to notice. She felt the nostalgia of her years as a stripper. She had lots of regulars because she always gave them their money's worth and allowed them a few extra perks. She didn't hesitate sliding down on Greg's cock and fucking him to the up tempo of the new song that began to play. She tossed her hair and bounced up and down on the big cock.

Through four songs straight, Kristin and Alina rode the guys' cocks. It took Alina's explosive orgasm to knock her off her rhythm.

"My turn," Greg chuckled. He picked Alina up still on his cock and sat her on the cushion where he had sat. He pushed her legs up on his shoulders and began pounding her pussy as he had Kristin's earlier. He gave no mind to what Kristin and Andy were doing. He finally had Alina and he showed no signs of letting her go.

Andy and Kristin let them have the sofa after he had shot his load in Kristin. The two of them drank margaritas and enjoyed the show.

"What's that secret thing you gave Greg for his birthday?" Andy whispered to Kristin.

"What he wanted," Kristin giggled.

BlackSnake
BlackSnake
696 Followers