Alina serves her Dominus Pt. 01

Story Info
He meets his new toy, and starts breaking her in.
2k words
3.8
22.9k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RubenRail
RubenRail
84 Followers

This story is set in the Roman empire. A warning to readers: it contains slavery, non-consensual sex, and sexual violence. I hope you enjoy.

***

Felix Ituria Aurelius sits at a small table in the shade of the courtyard sipping wine and reading poetry. As the son of Cato Ituria Cursor, the master of this Villa, he is expected to be a cultured man, able to recite such poems at a moment's notice. He is expected to be a great many other things too, a businessman, a warrior, a philosopher. The twenty-year-old is muscular, he is well built, well-fed, well educated.

The slave master, Corvus, enters the small courtyard and bows.

"Dominus," he greets.

"Corvus, greetings!" he replies in his high Latin, without bothering to look up.

Corvus replies in a more regional dialect. "I have just bought some new agricultural laborers Dominus, and I remember you mentioning you require a personal servant to your father before he left?"

Aurelius looks up. "Indeed, I did, and so?"

"Well, it so happens that among the laborers is a girl who I believe could suit your needs, Dominus. She is about your age, and I think you will like her."

Aurelius sits up and closes his book. "Well, by all means, Corvus, bring her in, let me examine her."

"I will get her ready Dominus!"

Alina stands among the other slaves in the heat. She lets her dark tangle of hair fall across her face to protect her pale skin from the sun. She looks across the fields of wheat that stretches around the Villa. If it was not for these chains, could she even outrun the guard in this open terrain? Probably not, she has become skinnier and weaker since her capture.

The old man who led them here re-emerges from the Villa, she is surprised when he walks up to her and unlocks her chains. If she is going to run, now could be her chance. But she knows the guard would catch her and beat her with his mace before dragging her back.

The old man says something in Latin but she doesn't quite understand. He sighs and leads her by the hand through a side door into a stable. He motions her to stand still as he reaches for a bucket and brush. Then he begins to undress her. She blushes and moves to stop him, but he slaps her hard in the face and shouts something at her in Latin.

Despite his age, he is still strong, and she is feeling too weak to fight back. So she lets him undress her. She feels humiliated as he scrubs her with the brush, and tears run down her face when he combs her hair roughly with a comb meant for horses. Then he hands her a clean dress, a simple cut, like a long tunic, all white, she is naked underneath. He passes a cord around her waist and knots it, so it pulls the dress tight above her hips. He takes her wrist and pulls her into a courtyard.

Aurelius stares as Corvus leads her in. He stands up and walks over to her. His physical mass and upright posture is imposing. She is much smaller than him, dark-haired and pale-skinned. Eyes bright blue. He stands close to her. Corvus presses the small of her back to straighten her.

"What is your name girl?" Aurelius asks.

She recognizes the Latin word for name and mumbles "Alina," in reply. Aurelius repeats her name amused, copying perfectly her Slavic accent despite her mumbling. Then he repeats it in a more Latinized way, it sounds close enough.

"Do you speak Latin? Alina."

She does not quite understand so she remains silent and looks down at her feet.

"I think not," Corvus intervenes. "It is difficult for the barbarian mind to learn to speak properly Dominus, one must be patient with them."

Aurelius lifts her chin and turns her face from side to side. She is very pretty. She will make a fine distraction from the tedium of his studies, especially as father is away.

"It's ok Corvus, I will teach her like a little dog," Aurelius replies with humor. "I will give her orders, and I will punish her when she misunderstands, and so she will learn bit by bit what to do."

"I do believe that is the only way to deal with slaves when they are dumb such as her Dominus" Corvus agrees.

A few days later, she is in his room. She stands still, looking down. He has ignored her these last days. Even when she got a humiliating beating for misunderstanding her instructions. When she cleans his room, he does not even look up at her. He has her sleeping on an animal skin at the foot of his bed. Tonight, however, he clearly wants something from her.

He stands naked in front of her and pulls her against him. She flinches. They are alone in his room, moonlight shines through the window. A soft summer breeze passes through the room.

He leans in and runs his nose along the nape of her neck, taking in her scent. She looks away, her expression is cold. It's been a long time since he's been with a girl. Father says he must stop playing with the slaves, and mother says they will find him a wife, but his parents are away for a few months right now, so he may do as he pleases.

He steps back and pulls off her dress. She lifts her arms for him. She crosses her arms to hide her naked breasts. He taps her right arm and signals her to stand up straight show them, she obeys reluctantly. Her pale skin shines in the moonlight, she is trembling slightly. She is covered in bruises where she was beaten. She grimaces as he pushes playfully on a bruise, it hurts. He presses harder amused, silly girl! Then pinches until she begs him to stop in her broken Latin. Still she remains obediently standing still, eye looking down in submission.

He strokes her round firm breasts and she shudders as he passes his hand over her nipples. She is still so young! He wonders how much pleasure he will get out of her before father sends her to work in the fields, and maybe even still occasionally after that. His hand reaches down and passes his fingers in her pubic hair until he finds her soft pussy, it feels hot, she feels his cold hand. The feeling of the intimate parts makes him fully erect, he wants her badly now.

He pushes her onto the bed and turns her over. She complies, remembering her beating the day before. His muscular body is over hers now. He feels her firm buttocks pushing up against his erection. She tries to bring her hands up near her head, but he stops her, pulling them back. She remains face down, arms along her sides. Her legs trapped together between his. He runs his hand up and down her protruding spine. She is a bit skinny, but he likes her this way, he will make sure they keep her meals small.

He moves her hair to one side and kisses her neck. Her face is turns to the side to breathe. He feels the heat of her female body beneath him. Hmmm, these next few weeks are going to be fun! He runs his fingers up and down her back and her muscles tense underneath with the touch. Her skin is soft for a slave. He touches between her thighs and finds the heat of her pussy. He wiggles a finger inside, it's tight! She feels repulsed by the invasion. It's not that the young Roman is not attractive, it's just that she feels humiliated especially when he hurt her on purpose. But she knows better than to try and stop him. She will let him do whatever he wants until he is finished with her.

He finds a bruise on her ass cheek and pinches it hard. She yaps in pain, and he laughs at her. Good little bitch! He rubs the tip of his penis between her thighs and spits on it to lubricate it more before pushing in. He pushes and she feels his thick penis fill her, it hurts a bit. She wants him to go slower, but she dares not speak. He feels the tight hot wetness grip his cock. Wow, she is going to feel great! Corvus did well buying this one. He starts to thrust slowly. She gasps beneath him.

"Hmmm, Alina!" he moans as he looks down at her. She hates hearing her name in his mouth. He leans in to feel the warmth of her body against his and to place his nose in her hair and breathe in the musky scent of her scalp as he takes her. Her scent drives him wild, increasing the pleasure he feels down below as he pumps. But her pretty face remains expressionless as she lays there, taking it, he wants he wants his pretty little bitch to acknowledge him!

He reaches under her with one hand and pinches her bruised breasts, he is satisfied when it makes her jolt and cry out. Now she is paying attention! He continues like this for a couple of minutes, pinching often, she yelps every time, slowing his thrusts to pace himself. He sees tears in her eyes. He grabs her hair and forces her head around to look at him. She looks at him with a bitter expression, anger in her eyes. So, she is a fighter after all! Well, he will enjoy breaking her in, it's not his first time alone for a few weeks with a slave girl. He gets close to her face and licks her tears. Delicious!

She tries to flinch away when he licks too close to her eye, but he grips her head hard. Then with one hand he pins her arms behind her back, and with the other still gripping her hair he pushes her face down into the pillow. She is taken by surprise, she can't breathe! But she accepts and submits. He starts fucking her harder, punishing her little pussy with each thrust. He is showing her who is boss, dominating her physically by taking away her air using only his muscles.

Panic rises in her as after almost a minute he still hasn't let her up! Is he going to kill her? Surely not. Her lungs start to hurt almost as much as her stinging pussy and aching breasts. She starts to struggle, gasping for air, trying to free her hands from his iron grip but her writhing only adds to his pleasure. He feels his orgasm building. Her pussy is clenching so tight around his cock. He presses down on her with his weight.

"You can breathe when I cum," he tells her.

She doesn't understand but she replies with a muffled panicked moan.

"No, no. Take it! That's a good girl!"

He feels her abdominal muscles tensing as she twists and turns furiously beneath him.

"That's it! Take it my dirty little bitch!" he hisses.

Her desperate little moans push him over the edge, and he cries out in pleasure as he explodes inside her. He pulls her head up and she gasps for air. She feels his cum filling her, but she is too relieved to be able to breathe to pay much attention to the nauseating sensation.

He rolls off her and holds her against him, enjoying the afterglow, the presence of her hot body, and the scent of sex in the air. She remains still, she is his plaything. Then after some long minutes, he turns away from her, and with an amused grin, he points to the end of the bed. He lays back admiring her as she gets up. His cum drips out her pussy and down her leg. What happens if he gets her pregnant, she wonders? If he keeps taking her like this, it's bound to happen. She lays awkwardly on the hard floor. His little bitch is in her place. He will call her back up onto the bed if he wants her again.


RubenRail
RubenRail
84 Followers