Can't Say No Ch. 01

Story Info
A world where women must always consent to sex.
3.6k words
3.92
248.6k
320

Part 1 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/16/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*All characters in this story are fictional and above the age of 18.

**Please do not read if you are offended by themes of misogyny, and non-consent.

***Please leave a comment, and let me know your thoughts on the story, or reach out to me through the contact section, I love hearing everyone's opinions and ideas.

I opened my eyes and checked the calendar just to make sure. Sure enough, today was my 18th birthday. The dreaded day had finally arrived. This was the one birthday you didn't look forward to, not if you were born a girl. Today I became a legal adult. Before today the law sheltered me, but my protection ended the moment I woke up this morning.

Years ago, when my mom was young, the United States experienced a political upheaval. Tides of change always start small, and ending abortions was a small concession. After all, it was for the children. Over time, however, the changes escalated to include mandatory bed rest during pregnancy. Another innocuous change to benefit children, but with sinister consequences.

Between pregnancy and maternity leave, women were forced to leave work for a year at a time. Though it was technically illegal, companies grew reluctant to hire women. If a woman became pregnant, the company would be forced to pay over a year's salary to an absent employee. Why take the risk?

Many women felt discriminated against, so they took their cases to court, but judges were overwhelmingly male, and often looked the other way. The tide was growing.

As the number of women in the workforce dwindled, people questioned whether women should be working at all. Pundits argued a women's place was supposed to be at home caring for her kids. Only a selfish woman would choose a job over her own children.

According to my History class, the "Mothers for Families Act" solved our country's parental crisis. The law made it impossible for women to work all but the most menial jobs. Additionally, women needed government approval to work more than 15 hours a week.

The day after Mothers for Families passed, my mom was fired from her job as the marketing director of a Fortune 500 Company. Luckily, one of her former interns was willing to hire her as his secretary.

The new paradigm led many men to argue they deserved the majority of representation. After all, they worked the difficult jobs and paid most of the taxes. This led to the 30th amendment to the constitution, which officially made a woman's vote worth 1/2 of a man's vote.

This was when reform began in earnest. A few years before I was born, women lost their right to vote entirely. Then when I was two years old, Congress completed their coup, and forever altered the lives of women.

The "Right to Reproduce Act" or the "Right to Rape" as critics called it. The law stated it was an honor and a responsibility for women to reproduce, and in order to share this burden, men required sexual liberty. The law stripped women of the right to refuse a man's advance. In other words, it was illegal for women to refuse sex once they reached adulthood. Supposedly this was for our own good.

Pregnancies skyrocketed in the years following, and lawmakers credited the Right to Reproduce Act (R2R). Popular with the voter-base, R2R was hailed as a victory for women everywhere, because starting a family had never been easier.

Mom always assured me the R2R Act would be repealed long before I turned 18. I even wrote a school paper arguing against the Right to Reproduce Act. Initially, I lost points for saying the law was oppressive for jailing women. Fortunately, my teacher let me edit the paper and submit it for a regrade. My new paper argued the law gave women the chance to prove themselves as responsible adults. I got an A for my report and it was even printed in the local paper.

Three years had passed since I wrote that paper, and the Right to Reproduce was still the law of the land. Worse, today I become a legal adult.

For a moment, I pulled the covers to my chin and pretended I could spend the whole day in bed, but I knew it was fantasy. It was Wednesday, and I had High School classes to attend. Attendance was compulsory for girls.

I slid out of bed and made my way to the dresser. My school uniform was laid out where I had left it the night before. The white blouse took a moment to button, but the skirt was easy to slip on. I frowned as I examined myself in the mirror, the skirt cut off before my knees and left my thighs exposed. Not for the first time, I wished my school uniform was less revealing, especially today.

I distracted myself by packing up my soccer bag. Organized sports were one of the only ways I could access higher education. There weren't many colleges for girls, but some used it as a big selling point. With enough practice I would get a scholarship to one of them.

Finally, I was forced to admit there was no reason to delay leaving my room. Grabbing my backpack and soccer bag I headed downstairs. The smell of pancakes greeted me when I entered the kitchen. I saw my Mom look up from where she was cooking breakfast.

"Happy birthday, Jessie bear. It's a special day, so I decided to make pancakes." My mom smiled, but it faltered a moment. There was an unspoken truth in the air. Despite protecting me my whole life, there was nothing more my mom could do for me. From this day onward, I was on my own.

We ate mostly in silence, ignoring the elephant in the room. I watched my mom closely; she was wearing extra makeup today and her work skirt barely came down past her butt.

"Why do you wear clothes like that mom?" I asked. "It's for Jeremy isn't it?" Jeremy was the intern who had become my mom's boss.

My mom's cheeks turned pink, "Please don't say bad things about Jeremy. I'm very grateful to him for my job. He even lets me do most of his work for him, since he has my old job."

"If you're doing his most of his work, why do you need to wear clothes like that?" I asked. My mom didn't respond right away, instead fiddling with her fork.

"Well, the truth is Jeremy made a comment yesterday. It was nothing big, he just said it'd be nicer to have someone younger around the office. So, I just thought-- If I keep making him happy, I can keep my job. You don't realize how lucky I am to even have this opportunity."

We ate the rest of breakfast in silence, afterwards I got ready to follow my mom out to the car. When I got to the door, my mom grabbed my hand and pulled me into a hug.

"I love you Jessie, everything's going to be ok." I savored the warmth of my mom's embrace until we broke apart. Then I followed her out the front door.

The chill autumn air sent goosebumps over my exposed neck and legs. I juggled my soccer ball to keep warm as we walked to the car. My mom popped into the driver's side door and I prepared to get in the passenger seat when I heard a voice behind me.

"Well, hello there, ladies. Is that Ms. Jessie the birthday girl?" I turned around to see the face I had dreaded, Mr. Lunder was leering at me from his lawn next door. He was wearing a pair of loose shorts and a mesh cycling jersey, though I doubted he even owned a bicycle. His jersey just barely managed to conceal his massive beer gut. The sight of him ogling me filled me with revulsion.

Before he could say anything else, I turned and quickly pulled the handle of the car door, but it was locked. A jolt of panic rushed through me. Through the window, I saw my mom digging for something in her purse. I knocked on the window until my mom looked up. The moment she unlocked the car, I yanked the handle, but the door didn't budge. A large hairy hand held the door in place. Feeling like a cornered animal, I slowly turned to see Mr. Lunder grinning down at me.

"What's the rush?" Mr. Lunder brushed his hand past the front of his shorts, the move was anything but subtle. I glanced down at his legs and regretted it at once. His crotch was bulging conspicuously.

I had spent weeks afraid of this exact moment. It had all started years before when I began puberty. Whenever I came home from soccer practice Mr. Lunder would be in his yard and make a passing comment, 'you're developing into a beautiful young women' or 'you remind me so much of my daughter when she was your age.'

When I told my mother Mr. Lunder creeped me out, she had dismissed my fears. 'You should be flattered by the attention he's giving you.' The worst comment had been during her junior year of High School.

'342 days' said Mr. Lunder as Jessie got off the bus. At first, she had been confused what he meant, but then he had explained. 'It's 342 days until your 18th birthday. I have a calendar in my room.' When she realized what he meant, the nightmares had started.

Now her tormentor was standing in front of her. She was close enough to catch a whiff of his after shave. "I'm sorry, but I have to go to school now," I said, turning around.

As I was about to open the door, his hands grabbed my hips and spun me back around. He chuckled, "Don't worry Jessie, there's no reason to be shy. I know exactly what you need." Mr. Lunder knocked loudly on the window of the car. When my mother saw him, she flinched before rolling down the window.

"Oh Mr. Lunder, is something the matter?" The way my mom smiled obsequiously made me feel sick.

"No, nothing at all," Mr. Lunder smiled as though this was just normal neighborly chatter. "I'm just going to exercise my right to have sex with Jessie here."

The words hit me like a bucket of cold water. I looked at my mom, the woman who had always stood up for me, but she nodded and turned away, "Okay, please don't take too long. I have to get her to school." I must have looked terrified because mom glanced back and her expression softened when she saw me.

"No problem, I'll have little Jessie back before you know it," Mr. Lunder said. With that he grabbed my hand and pulled me in the direction of his house. I stumbled as my shorter legs struggled to match his strides. My instincts told me to run, but I knew I couldn't, my mom had coached me on this. 'If you try and run, the police can arrest you. You're only safe if you do what you're asked.'

He put his arm around my shoulders and pulled me so his mouth was to my ear. "I thought that bitch was never going to leave us alone. Now I'm going to show you a real good time." With that he pulled me over the threshold into his house.

Mr. Lunder's living room contained a single futon. Discarded beer cans and takeout boxes littered the space, there was a definite the smell. Once the door shut behind him, Mr. Lunder lost any semblance of decorum.

"Come here," I nearly fell as Mr. Lunder pulled me over to the futon. He sat down heavily then rubbed his gut with a sigh. As someone who worked hard keeping myself in shape, the sight of him repulsed me. He was old and overweight.

Uncertain what he wanted me to do, I sat down beside him, but before I could move Mr. Lunder grabbed my shoulders and pushed me to the ground. "On your knees, bitch. Kiss it."

I froze, my face hovering inches above Mr. Lunder's shorts. I was close enough to see the stains on his futon. There was one place I didn't dare look. "Please, I don't want--"

"I said kiss it, bitch." Mr. Lunder grabbed my ponytail and pushed me into his crotch. Musty odor overwhelmed me as I flailed and gasped for clean air. The bulge in his shorts brushed my lips before Mr. Lunder laughed and pulled me back, I felt like a ragdoll in his arms.

"Jesus bitch, it's not even out yet and you're already coughing. Unbutton your blouse." Mr. Lunder grabbed my wrists and pushed them down to my shirt. Trembling, I started to undo the top button.

"God you're taking a long time." Without warning Mr. Lunder grabbed the top of my shirt and ripped it open. Buttons scattered everywhere as my blouse ripped open revealing my breasts. Instinctually, I tried to cover up, but Mr. Lunder grabbed my wrists, and held my arms in place.

"There we go, that's better." I tried to meet his gaze, but his eyes were fixated on my chest. He shook me side to side and I cringed as my breasts jiggled. He smirked and I let out a small sob.

Mr. Lunder was practically salivating as he pulled his shorts around his ankles. I gasped in spite of myself at the sight of his erect penis, Mr. Lunder laughed.

"Like what you see, slut? I'll have you begging for this every day until you move out." He used one hand to grab my hair and with the other he forced my mouth open. Panic filled me as he pushed me towards his penis.

"Please, wa--" my voice cut off as he forced my mouth all the way down his shaft. Water clouded my eyes and my throat threatened to gag. I instinctively tried to pull back, but Mr. Lunder held me firmly in place. The pungent smell of his unwashed member overwhelmed me as I choked. My mouth filled with the salty taste of his sweat as my nose ground against his thick pubic hair.

"You love this don't you, you little whore. I bet you touch yourself every night," said Mr. Lunder. "I bet pussy is sopping wet."

Suddenly, Mr. Lunder lifted me up and pulled me onto his lap. He leered at my breasts as his hard cock pressed against my buttocks. In a frenzy Mr. Lunder began to pull down my skirt. I couldn't let this happen; sex meant pregnancy. A pregnancy would put an end to any hope of a soccer scholarship. With a surge of resistance, I tried to hold my skirt up, but he was stronger than me.

"I thought you'd know better than to try resisting," said Mr. Lunder, "A pretty face like yours wouldn't last long in jail. I'm gentler than prison guards, but not by much." Then he lifted me up and threw me down onto the couch. I felt the air force its way out of me as Mr. Lunder clambered on top of me. His body was hairy and must've weighed twice what mine did.

"Please Mr. Lunder, don't have sex with me, I'll do anything, please. I can't get pregnant, I can't." The words gushed out of me, but they didn't have the desired effect. To my horror Mr. Lunder only seemed to grow more excited. It was over, I couldn't stop him.

"I'll make you a deal," said Mr. Lunder, "If you act like a good little girl and make me happy, I'll make sure to cum on the outside of you." I nodded vigorously. "But if you misbehave, I'll cum deep inside of you and I'll do it every day until you're pregnant. Do we have a deal?"

The thought of becoming pregnant terrified me, so I nodded again.

"Say it out loud. Say you're going to make me happy," he said.

"Please don't cum in me, I'll make you happy," for a second my voice reminded me of my mom's and I hated myself for it.

My body trembled as he positioned himself over me. Then without warning he pressed forward with all of his weight. I gasped, but Mr. Lunder did not let up. He pressed forward hard and for a moment I was certain my body was going to tear in half. I wanted to cry out, but I kept my mouth shut. I wasn't going to give him any excuse to cum inside of me.

Inch by inch, he pressed further into me, it was as if my body wanted to reject him as much as I did. Finally, he had buried himself all the way inside of me. He let out a long sigh, "I've waited a long time for this, you little cock tease. Always wearing those tight soccer shorts, I know you want this." I stayed silent, determined not to make a sound. He pulled himself halfway out, then slammed forward causing a squeal to escape from my lips. As he started pumping, Mr. Lunder leered down at me, relishing in my discomfort.

"Do you know what a good girl does when she gets fucked?" He asked. I shook my head. "She moans and she begs for more."

I didn't want to moan. My body hurt, and everything about Mr. Lunder disgusted me. I thought about my soccer scholarship, and then how sad my mother would be if I didn't get it.

I let out a soft moan, as he hammered on top of me. Feeling numb, I listened as his grunts grew louder and louder.

"You like that, you little whore? I'm gonna knock you up on your first time. Everyone at school will know you're a little slut when you become pregnant." His humping became more desperate.

Panic welled inside of me, "Please, no, you promised me. You promised you wouldn't." Tears welled in my eyes. My insides were sore from stretching to accommodate him. Pain radiated through my hips with every thrust.

"You want daddy to cum on your face instead?" said Mr. Lunder, "If you want it, you have to ask for it."

His humping had grown more insistent. Fear overcame my disgust, "Please. Please cum on my face." I meant it. All I wanted was for him to be done with me.

Grabbing a fistful of my hair, Mr. Lunder pulled my head back. His other hand wrapped around my throat. The weight on top of me was crushing, I could barely breathe. Stars were starting to pop in front of my eyes when Mr. Lunder finally cried out. I felt him pull all the way out of me and scoot forward until he was straddling my neck. He thrust his cock forward until it was inches from my face. I squirmed, but with his weight I couldn't move a muscle. His hand became a blur as he beat his dick over me. The motion made the rolls of his belly to jiggle.

He stared deeply into my face as he stroked himself, "look at me." I lifted my head and glared into the eyes of the man I hated. As our eyes locked, he let out a massive groan and arched his back. From my peripheral vision, I saw a rope of cum shoot toward me. Too late, I squeezed my eyes shut as his semen stung my eye. Warm cum rained down on me until my face was completely covered. I sat still, afraid to open my eyes until I was sure he was done.

His body forced me off of the futon as he rolled off of me. I felt a moment of vertigo before hitting the floor.

"You look good down there. On the floor covered in cum. Your mom would be proud of you." He sighed. Feeling humiliated, I tried to wipe my eyes clean as cum dribbled down my face. The smell of his cum reminded me of rotten eggs and made me retch. Some of his cum dripped into my mouth, making me splutter.

"Keep your mess off my floors," said Mr. Lunder, "Cleanup is your responsibility." I sat still, afraid if I moved I too much I would spread more of his cum over me.

"I have to get to school," I said. "Can you please give me something to clean up?"

Mr. Lunder laughed, "Why don't you use this." Something that felt like a cloth landed on my leg. I picked it up and used it to wipe most of the cum from my face. With shock, I realized what I took for a rag was actually my skirt.

Mr. Lunder laughed again when he saw my face, "That was great. Maybe I'll get you pregnant next time? Then when they find out it's mine, I'll make you my wife. How about that?"

I recoiled as he spoke, I'd never even considered the possibility.

"Please don't. I'll do better, I'll--"

"Don't try lecturing me with cum on your face. No one takes a slut seriously. You can get out of my house now."

Tears stung the corner of my eyes as I picked up the remains up my blouse and skirt. The skirt was crusty in the places I had used it to wipe my face. I tried to avoid touching the places his cum was smeared, but it was impossible. As I prepared to leave Mr. Lunder got up from the couch and slapped my ass with an open palm. The sting told me his handprint probably left a mark.

"See you after school," he said.