Aline

Story Info
The sexcapades of Justin’s Hyper futa mother.
3.9k words
4.24
27.4k
49
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

-13 hours before Family dinner event/orgy-

The corporate world is a dog eat dog royale, and honey...I'm the gladiator in the pit ready to tear your world a-fucking-sunder. Through hard work and determination to be a provider for my son, Justin, I rose through the ranks of Ethica. A Medical apparatus/supply manufacturing company by face, while behind the eye of the public, we are a lead contributor to advancing medical studies though some are deemed...unethical.

Due to my bizarre orientation it seemed only natural and fitting to the CEO that I be placed in the department that oversees our highly confidential sexual enhancement drugs. As CAO it's imperative that I oversee and maintain the operations of my department. Naturally this leads to long hours and plenty of stress and paperwork. For a woman of my standings, or a futa I should say, It can lead to some pretty serious sexual frustration due to the strenuous focus my job demands.

Lately I have been finding it harder to resist the call of my urges...perhaps it is from letting them build up for so long before finally having let myself be free. Deep down I know it's because of that greedy cumslut that's steady freeloading at my home.

I'm talking, of course, about my son, Justin's ex-girlfriend, Lisa. For all my 42 years on this blue marble, I have never once in my life met a woman who takes a cock like her. An insatiable appetite for cum that nearly matches my ability to produce it. My son surely knows how to pick 'em. It's just too bad he was endowed like his father, yet has the subconscious ability to pick women that appeal to the futa genes in his body.

"Fuck" I cursed to myself in my office. Looking over the spreadsheet I could see that a simple typo had caused an error that continued to grow worse as the day had gone on. Luckily I had caught it in time, before the paperwork deadline, however a good portion of my afternoon will now have to go to this now. I set my glasses down on my desk, glancing at my object of comfort, a Polaroid photo of me holding my then toddler son Justin. His ear to ear grin brought peace to my mood and gave me the breather I desperately needed at the moment. I looked around my office, an overly large space filled with lavish furniture.

As I sat back in my chair it creaked ominously, seemingly struggling to hold my weight. Perhaps I've gained weight again, I thought to myself as I ran my hands over my soft body. As a hand traced my neck, and over my collar bone it was met by the expansive mounds of flesh of my tits. I could never find a garment capable of containing them. Dominating my torso, they reached nearly 2 feet from my body. Their weight alone would practically immobilize most women, however for futas, such a weight is nearly negligible. My other hand traced up my thigh, caressing the softness, teasing in its touch as it continued its ascent. Closing my eyes to lose myself in my self exploration, a soft sigh escaping my lips.

With a rather sudden vibration, I was snapped back to reality. A soft gurgling sound resonated through the leather chair. Perhaps I had taken things too far with my self appointed break, my human head sized testicles had taken it upon themselves to start their production, taking my own touch as a sign of foreplay.

I sucked my teeth in exasperation, berating myself for doing such a thing. Over the next hour it was grueling to focus, the gurgling of my balls incessantly repeating and gradually growing louder. As it grew harder to keep a focus on my work, my mind continually drifted to lewd thoughts and wishes. Many times I had caught my hand nearly caressing my cock hidden beneath my knee length dress, or a hand cupping my meaty breast. However at my upteenth mistake correcting the spreadsheet I'd had enough. Slamming my hands down on my mahogany desk, the echo of the thud against the hardwood is the signal of my resolve. I was finally, after 10 years, going to use "it".

"It" was the room built to study the effects of different aphrodisiacs and performance drugs, but most of the men, hell, even the CEO himself used it to relieve themselves during work hours. "The room" is surrounded on 4 sides by 16 slightly larger-than-stall sized rooms. At the adjoining walls, each stall has a glory hole that opens into the white interior of the tile lined floor of the testing room.

As inconspicuously as I could, I made my way to the executive stall. Quite a bit bigger than the others it came with controls for the room and the other stalls, truly a work of art. Though there are no viewing windows into the room, there is a screen in each stall to show what is going on.

Inside, as usual, was Angela. Angela was paid by the company as quality assurance. However for her role, QA meant servicing anyone who came to her in this room. She was paid handsomely with a rather hefty salary to do nothing but swallow cocks and cum all day. She was rather busy at the moment, 9 of the other stalls were occupied with cocks bobbing up and down vying for her attention. For men they had nothing to be ashamed of, 6-8 inch cocks throbbing in the air as their owners clearly watched the spectacle.

Angela was busy deepthroating someone at the end of the room, clearly taking her time to service them. Her plump lips pressed into the hole as she sucked like her life depended on it. Pulling back she revealed her toy, a 12 inch cock that had speared into her throat. She took a deep breath before quickly double hand pumping the cock over her open mouth, slobber running freely off the slickened appendage to rain back down upon her face. After several strokes, fat ropes of cum began to plaster across her face. Nearly 7 ropes of cum coated her face before the cock simply began to dribble over her tongue.

The other men began to request her service next when she looked amongst the room, liking the cum off her face that was close enough to her mouth. The above average cock in front of her bobbed pulling her attention back to the cock that was just in her throat. In a swift motion she shoved it back into her gullet, ignoring all the others.

"Yeah!!!, started a voice I knew all too well, "Better luck next time guys." Said the office "stud" Steven. A douche by nature, Steven was always crass and had been called to HR many times over for his highly inappropriate behavior. Were it not for his work performance he would have been cut from the employment list long ago. For many years I believed he only talked a big game, but now however, I could see that he could back it up.

With a loud gurgle, as my balls clenched, an ache resonating through them, I was reminded why I came here. Tearing off my dress and hanging it on the hook beside me, I revealed to myself, my 13 inch flaccid cock that hung limply over my head sized testicles which shook and throbbed as they continued to work up a load. They were barely getting started, and the dread was building up inside me. Without sexual stimulation their progress was greatly hindered, but once that switch was flipped, it was nearly impossible for me to stay ahead of their production.

I took a deep breath as I walked forward, placing ⅔ of my cock through the hole. Although it was advertised as one thing, the CEO had actually had this room built for me, as a gift for my services and the level of performance I had brought to the company. As such the room was built with my measurements in mind. Each of the holes measured 4 inches wide, by 11 inches around. An incredibly large opening for a glory hole, it was once slightly larger than my measurements when I had first taken my position 15 years ago. It was however, by today's standards...well let's just say the fit was going to be rather snug.

As my cock slid into view on the monitor, I heard a collective gasp from the other stalls. Angela turned to get a look at what was causing the commotion. Her eyes settled upon my cock, which even flaccid occupied a little more than half of the opening. "There's no way," the other men gasped. "Oh come on guys," Steven started, "It's just one of those floppy dildo's." The other men began to agree, commenting on how no one could be that thick or long and still be soft. I chuckled to myself, hoping they were ready for a show.

My cock twitched, thumping against the wall as finger thick veins began to spread along its surface. Slowly it began to rise from the other side of the wall. The hole began to feel tight as my cock thickened quickly reaching the diameter of the hole. Everyone gasped in shock as on the other side of the wall, what was called a fake toy, quickly grew to the thickness of the opening and stretched 16 inches from the wall. It dropped downward slightly as it violently spat a pint of pre cum on the tile floor. I stifled a moan as I slid my hips forward, an additional 4 inches reaching into the room.

20 inches of woman meat pulsing in the open as it slowly grew harder, the veins thickening as the cock grew fatter. Cracks appeared around the opening in the wall as my cock grew to full mast (well, it's first stage anyway). 26 inches of 6 inch thick cock standing near parallel with the tile. The tip gaping open several inches as a gallon of pre poured from the tip. Angela removed Steven from her mouth, much to his chagrin, before making her way to the impossibly large cock.

Her eyes glued to the looming threat in front of her eyes. It throbbed angrily at her touch, her soft feminine fingers scouring all within her reach. My cock freely an endless supply of jelly like pre cum pouring over her back, as she cradled my cock, suckling and licking along its length. Every cock in the room stood at attention at the spectacle, throbbing as if ready to blow their load at any moment.

Angela ram her tongue up it's length to the head, nearly drowning in the blast of pre that flooded over her face. Pressing her plump lips against the head, her jaw creaked as she struggled to fit in the head. I moaned huskily at the feeling, this was my favorite part, breaking new holes and molding them to fit me. With a pop, the 5 inch long head slid home into her mouth, occupying as much space as was available, immediately mashing into the back of her throat. Angela gagged as rim popped into her mouth, pressing the tip to the opening of her throat.

The feeling of a tight throat on my cock was euphoric, making my balls shift into full production. I groaned as I felt knots in my balls as they bulged outwards feeling slightly bloated. Fuck, I thought to my self feeling them churn their thick batter for this hungry cumslut on the other end of my pipe. As if on cue, Angela pressed forward, opening her throat to me, taking nearly 14 inches of cock in her throat, reaching deeper than Steven ever could. My balls clenched as they grew heavier, already making another load of cum before finishing the first, gurgling loudly.

With loud slurps, Angela continued to try to suck the cum out of me, poor girl, she had no idea what she was in for. For 15 minutes, the sounds of her sex addled gagging and voracious slurping filled the air. Finally her machinations were going to pay off. Throbbing violently and shaking hard enough to vibrate the wall, my orgasm was finally coming. Her attacks grew more deliberate, desperate even as her need for my cum spurred her into a reworked fervor.

I stifled my rising moans, my chest heaving as balls bulged, shaking, ripples spreading across their surface before they contracted. I squealed as my cock thickened even further, the cracks in the wall spreading further as the surge of cum visibly distended my cock. I bit my lip at the stinging pain of my cock being stretched out from the inside. The first shot, like a heavyweight boxer, slammed into Angela's stomach, her face scrunching as her stomach was immediately filled. Before the first rope ended, a second raced up the shaft. Angela groaned as her stomach began to expand. Before the rope ended, her stomach had swelled to resemble a 9 month pregnancy expecting twins. A third and fourth raced up the shaft behind each other in rapid succession. Her stomach rapidly swelling as my cumshot audibly filled the room.

Thick off white, yogurt thick cum shot up her throat, blasting out of her mouth and nose, splattering heavily against the ground. Angela quickly pulled me from her throat, vomiting gallons of thick cum over the tile. My tip gaped open as my cock grew harder. I groaned loudly as a throb of intense knots rang through my balls as they rapidly swelled, doubling in size as they grew to twice the size of my head.

The poor girl had no idea what she had started, my orgasm wasn't over in the slightest, it wasn't even half over. My balls clenched, barreling towards my crotch as my cock distended again, swelling further than before as a rope of cum as thick as a bat rocketed out of the tip. Blasting her in the face, the shot knocked her over as she was bathed in several gallons of cum at once. For 30 seconds, rope after rope of cum shot from the furiously gaping tip, each rope lasting 3 seconds each.

As it ended, my breaths came quick nearly hyperventilating as 2 seconds later, a surge of cum, thicker than my arm shot from my sore tip. For a full minute, each shot lasting 5 seconds, the sludge-like fluid spreading further across the floor. As soon as it ended another surge rose through me, I bit my lip hard enough to draw blood as I stifled my scream. Cum rocketed towards the other side of the room plastering the wall. My mind drifted into euphoria as the sweet feeling of relief numbed my mind. Breathing heavily as I came down from my orgasm, my cock stood tall, defiant and harder than steel as it throbbed angrily, the tip gaping open, ready for more...demanding more. Looking into the monitor, I surveyed my aftermath. Buried beneath an ankle deep pool of cum. Angela struggled to free herself, her eyes locking on to the rigid shaft with a gallon of cum freely pouring from it.

Coming to the realization of my circumstance, I quickly fiddled with the controls beside me, putting the stalls on a timed lock. In a hurry I pulled my cock from the wall, struggling as to not cause further damage to the wall trying to free my appendage. As it came free, I lodged it between my expansive breasts, before throwing my dress on in a hurry, sandwiching it between them. As quickly as I came, I hurried to my office, my expanded balls making the movements more difficult as they forced my legs apart. As I slammed the door to my office shut, my balls clenched before bulging, growing heavier as another load was made. As I paced my office, going over whatever thoughts I could to calm myself, my tip gaped, vomiting several gallons of precum into my cleavage, the run off splattering along the ground and staining the front of my dress.

I cursed my luck before I made my way to my desk. Luckily I had such a thing for this situation. If it won't stop spewing liquid I had no choice but to plug it.

Attached to the underside of my desk was a dildo as long as my cock and thicker than my arm. It was spiraled like a corkscrew. Just looking at the toy made my cock twitch, slapping my neck heavily. I freed my cock before sitting in my chair, lining up the tip with the toy. Pressing forward I moaned as the toy slid into my cock. The deeper it reached the more my mind drew a blank. Once fully seated, my head shot back as a husky moan rolled out of me. Looking down, my cock looked much fatter than usual, plugged completely by the spiraling toy. Content with the aftermath, I sat back in my seat, basking in my post-nut ambiance.

My balls gurgled loudly, growing fatter as they expanded slightly, my cock throbbing as I felt the tip press against the desk. To my dismay I heard the door to my office open, followed by a soft knock. I looked to my door to find Angela standing in the doorway, naked. Though she had cleaned herself up as much as possible, a large helping of cum had her hair matted to her head, the sludge oozing onto her shoulder. My cock jumped at the sight, shifting the desk slightly.

"W-what brings you to my office Angela?," I started, trying my hardest to hold my composure together. "Shouldn't you be in that room of yours, instead of wandering in here?"

Angela smiled at me as she walked toward the windows, thankfully with as high as our windows were, there was no threat of her being seen by anything other than a curious pigeon. In the silence, I caught my gaze drifting down her back, noting her wetness dripping down her legs in rivulets. My balls gurgled loudly at the sight, my heart dropping as I hoped she didn't notice.

"You know, Mrs. Smulders..." Angela started, "I've been here for a short time but over my employment here I've seen many cocks." Angela said as she turned from the window, slowly walking towards the door, her eyes drifting towards me, her eyes full of lust. Her steady pace was as if she were stalking a prey she was all too anxious to pounce upon.

"I've seen them all, from Terrence the paperboy, to our CEO." She said as she stopped in front of my door. I realized I had been holding my breath. I exhaled slowly in a bid to regain my composure. Another gurgle even louder than the first. "You still haven't answered my question Angela." I interjected. Angela reached behind herself and I heard the familiar click of the door locking. I was surprised at her audacity, she had the gall to look me in the eyes as she locked us in my own office.

"I can't go back at the moment, they're cleaning up a huge mess. There's currently some 30 odd gallons of cum in there that needs to be removed." She said bluntly as she slowly made her way from the door to my desk. "I've never seen anything like it."

Angela crawled onto my desk, her eyes prying into mine. I bit my lip as I pulled my gaze away. "Come on, Mrs. Smulders, are you going to make me say it outright?" Angela said as she got on her knees on my desk, looking down at me. "Whoever had that beast of a cock used the executive stall. All the other execs are men, and none of them have what I just saw in there." She said with a pout.

"What do you want, Ms. Turner?" I said, keeping my gaze to the window. "I want you to split me open." She said in a low husky whisper, nearly a snarl as her hands traced down to her crotch, spreading her pussy open as her wetness began to freely pour on my desk. The sound of cracking wood filled the room as my cock pressed strongly against the underside of the oaken desk. "Be careful what you wish for."

Slowly, I slide back away from my desk, the toy sliding out of me. Pre cum poured out around the dildo, splattering against the wooden floors. I moaned as my cock continued to spew more and more precum, the backed up fluids gushing from it as the toy became dislodged. I stood up, basking in the look of awe on her face as my cock, now freed, towered over her. It throbbed violently, bobbing up and down in time with my heartbeat, finger thick veins crossing over the surface of my sack. "Hold your cunt open for me, show me how much you want it."

Breaking open a new pussy was always a challenge, at first it is always difficult to fit just the tip alone. Their bodies fight it, try to push it out and as time goes on, slowly open up to me to allow me deeper and deeper as I go. As Angela lay on her back atop my desk, my short shallow thrusts were enough to send her mind into the abyss. As she squirted on my desk, her pussy finally went slack around me. I grabbed Angela's hips, holding her steady as I pressed forward, spearing her on me. Taking a little more than half of my length, her stomach bulging out. She began to hyperventilate with my strokes. This bit never grew old, such a reaction would keep until she was as seasoned as Lisa.

Speech was lost to Angela at this point, her existence nothing more than a pussy stretched beyond recognition. Slowly I worked up to foot long strokes. My sack hitting the desk hard enough to spread cracks on each stroke. For half an hour I kept up an increasingly rough pace, slowly reaching deeper and deeper into her until I hit her limit. She was deeper than most, with 16 inches being her limit. I would need to stretch her womb to be able to get more inside.

12