Aline

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With a pant, a familiar sensation washed over me. I sunk as deep as I could into her ruined cunt. I moaned loudly, before I squealed. A familiar stinging sensation as my cock swelled. Angela's eyes bugged out as she regained sentience, the feeling of her womb rapidly swelling seemed to snap her out of her stupor. Her stomach bulged in time with each rope that blasted into her. Before a minute had passed, batter like cum began to splurt from her cunt, though the amount leaving didn't match what was steadily swelling her. After a minute, a new surge flowed through me, Angela began to groan before begging me to take it out. I pulled her womb out with my cock into a 10 inch prolapse, as my cock came free her battered hole began its purge. In unison my cock and her womb exploded. As I came down from my orgasm, Angela lay still on my desk, occasionally twitching. My cock steadily spewing fat ropes of cum across the room.

I looked over my aftermath, before I felt a tug in my loins, my cock pulsing as it grew fatter, quickly reaching the thickness of a man's thigh. It towered over her motionless form, all 34 inches throbbing as my balls once again doubled in size. "Well Angela...I hope you haven't tapped out yet, I'm just getting started." I said as my balls gurgled, shaking the wooden desk.

12