All Comments on 'Ali's Art Ch. 03'

by harding

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Great.

Harding, your writing is marvelous. Incredible dialogue and character development. Probably the best writing on the site. It's so good I can ignore the few typos, and for me that's saying a lot...a whole lot!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Best chapter yet,

and the first 2 were far from shabby. I thought the week in Miami-Europe stories were great but this is even better. The depth of the storyline and the fact that the characters have realistic doubts amongst all the hormones adds up to a fine story. -- UK CYNIC

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great development

Wonderful chapter. The development of the relationships between Tom, Greg, Jenni and Mom is so strong. Thanks for sharing. As I ended this chapter, I had forgotten there was more to come. It finishes beautifully.

hongluobohongluoboover 13 years ago
Wow

I love all your stories Harding and this novella really allows you to show your incredible talent with character development. I too have added you to my favorite author list. I can't wait to move onto the next couple of Ali's Art chapters. Gripping, hot, realistic and wonderful. Thanks

knightofheartsknightofheartsover 13 years ago
Excellent

This was the perfect chapter. Almost like we could read when he stops being a boy and becomes a man; an impressive man at that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Wow!

I'm really glad that you did this series. Your writing reflects an unusual understanding of timing, interplay, sensuality, and sexuality. Thank you for taking your time to please your widespread audience - you have ! And please keep writing! Thanks - A very grateful reader !

Eternal_MidnightEternal_Midnightover 11 years ago
Helluva ending friend.

I was apprehensive going into this chapter, not knowing what to expect but by the second page I was hooked. It was such a great story and it could be it's own series easily. Well done friend!

GingerCat1GingerCat1about 11 years ago
My least favourite chapter so far

Don't get me wrong this was a okay chapter but it kind of made me like Tom quite a bit less than he was so willing to have sex with another mans wife with no real sense of guilt. Kind of makes him look like a arsehole and makes me like him quite a bit less.

HookmeistrHookmeistralmost 11 years ago
Absolutely Superb

I'm truly hooked on your stories. I don't usually read a story that has so many chapters but after having read so many of your other stories how could I NOT read this series? I understand what one person meant about her dislike of Tom now but I have to disagree. I think he actually handled the whole situation quite well given the entire set of circumstances as presented to him by Jenni as well as the subtle way in which Greg 'handed his wife over to Tom'.... This is essentially what Greg did so I, quite frankly, didn't see this as a cuckhold kind of issue and more of a permission type of thing, even if it wasn't explicitly spelled out for him. What's more, Tom didn't take the opportunity given to him to go up to the bedroom to show off his handiwork to Greg but rather, and quite gracefully, suggested it should be Jenni who show it off to Greg instead. He also only stuck around 5 minutes and then realizing they weren't coming back right away, gave them their space. He also alluded to the fact that she needed to save her arousal for her husband. Tom maturely understood the reality of their marriage and the temporary nature of his and Jenni's short relationship. I was actually very happy with how Tom handled himself. I had expected his mother to walk into his bedroom and see the finished painting and was slightly disappointed she didn't get to see it. I had also wanted him to get a picture of the finished portrait to show his sister, Ali at some point. I think she would have wanted to see it. Anyway, thank you so much for your amazing contributions to the Literotica community. You are an impressive writer!!

Yobo36Yobo36almost 10 years ago
Erotic???

Incredible! This is a series I am going to enjoy.......to the MAX. Everyone 5 stars, so far.

Rapier875Rapier875about 9 years ago
My hopes have been realised.

Chapter 3 is an improvement over chapters 1 and 2. You are a really good story teller!

silverace1silverace1about 6 years ago
Wonderful

Really enjoyed. Was not expecting to when you warned that Ali was not involved but w as pleasantly surprised. Now back to chapter four!

toobytoobyover 3 years ago
Wow, just WOW!

I haven't commented on any of your stories, but you've been in my Favorites for quite a while. I love this series, and you are very talented at expressing the throws of young love and lust. This chapter was an exquisite exploration of gardening, painting, and losing virginity. If his loving is as passionate as his drawing and landscaping, his cousin Ali is in for a very good time!

Mojo648Mojo648about 2 years ago

Brilliant, but did he get paid, (or was sex the payment)? Lol.

Either way, I'm enjoying the storyline, it's one of those story's that as you read it, you can picture it happening, like your watching it on TV. If this was on DVD, I'd buy it. That's the sign of a good written one.

Well done.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userharding@harding
2234 Followers
Thanks to everyone who has read my stories, and for all the comments both good and bad. The good I will obviously believe completely, the bad I will try and take on board and improve. If you've not read any of my stories before you'll find they follow a few standard tropes. ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES