Ali's Taboo Sex Continues Pt. 02

Story Info
Ali gets dumped and meets her pregnant sister in law.
7.1k words
4.33
11.8k
6
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/28/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is part 2 of Ali's ongoing sexual exploits

I could not wait for the next evening to come, as I was waiting for my tryst with Basundhara. To continue our sexual exploits from last night and to be in the arms of this exquisite woman as I dip my manhood into the wonderful depths of her sex. I was too distracted the whole day, barely getting along till the sunset. By evening I pretended to retire early to bed after a prolonged bath, during which I could barely keep my hands of my dick. It was erect the whole time, the bright side being that it made cleaning my member an easy job. I stroked myself gently while slathering the soap and getting my little Johnny ready for his night out.

I could not get a wink of sleep as I was very excited and very horny. Once the clock struck 11 'o' clock, I threw away the sheets and jumped out of the bed. Slowly I sneaked out of my bed and ran towards Basundhara's house. I slowly crawled into her backyard and waited behind the rear entrance to her house. As I was looking for any signs of activity inside the home, I was grabbed from behind, making me jump into the air and almost scream.

A soft hand grabbed across my lips and whispered in my ears, "Did I scare you", in the sexy musical voice I knew belonged to my lover. My heart stopped thudding as I relaxed, enjoying her embrace from behind as I pushed her arm down south over my bulging erection.

She gasped softly as she felt my throbbing manhood and started fondling it through my pants, as I let out a deep sigh of pleasure. I closed my eyes as I drowned in the sweet scent of my lover, enjoying her soft body as I leaned onto her while sweet jolts of pleasure ran down her fingertips along my throbbing cock. I could feel my leaking pre-cum staining my pants as she caressed my member . I turned around and grabbed her in my arms, brushing my fingers upwards along her hips and the sides of her blouse holding her firm luscious breasts. I lingered over her breasts for a few moments eliciting a deep sigh of pleasure from her, as my fingers entwined with her brown tresses covering her bust. Then my lips greedily found hers as both of us got ourselves lost in the sweet act of lovemaking.

We lied down on the ground enjoying each moment of our prolonged kiss as our tongues pushed and pulled at each other. My hands kept exploring her tummy and hips through the gap in the sari worn by her. I could feel Basundhara's hips pressing firmly against my penis as precum kept flowing freely from my throbbing aching dick. As we arose from our deep kiss for a breath of air, I was too horny to wait and started to take off my pants.

But Basundhara put her delicate hands on top of my arms which were fumbling to open my pants. As I looked onto her flushed face she whispered, "No, not here." Then she went onto explain that there was a shed behind their house where we will be able to fuck in peace. I liked the idea of fucking under a roof where my ass will not be exposed to the elements as I drill her pussy. So with our arms entwined around each other, we lurched and walked to the shed as silently as possible, except for the occasional giggle I elicited from her as I squeezed her bum or boob.

As we reached the shed, we could see movement inside the shed. We peeked in through a window to see the lovely sight of another couple in the throes of love making. And as we looked on, I could see the black hair of this lovely woman bouncing over her exposed shoulders as she thrust on top of her man. As my eyes wandered down her full dark nipples and pert breasts, I noticed her round swollen abdomen, realizing that she was pregnant. Seeing this pregnant woman naked, as she fucked, made me horny and I rammed my stiff cock onto the buttocks of Basundhara who was just ahead of me, who was also likewise shocked by the sight in front of her.

Then Basundhara indicated to me to move away so that we could speak without being overhead. Then she told that this was her brother Biswajit and his wife Kamini fucking each other. Apparently since the house had only one room, this horny couple who wanted some privacy while fucking had the same brilliant idea as us. As we debated what to do next, whether to go back and fuck in the fields or to forget it (not an option at all in my book), my desire to see this full breasted, soon mother to be, fucking her lover with her pregnant tummy made the decision and we decided to wait them out.

We crept back to the shed and placed ourselves behind a gap in the wall through which we could witness these midnight lovers without being spotted. We could hear the rapid labored breathing of Biswajit as he kept thrusting beneath his wife. Kamini's lithe body was covered in a sheen of perspiration as her heavy swollen breasts kept undulating with each thrusts. Catching these lovers in their private fuck session and watching it without their consent with a beautiful horny woman besides me awakened the flood gates of my lust and I could not keep my hands off Basundhara. I caressed, pulled and massaged her whole body through her clothes and hearing her breath quickening made me all the more horny. I pulled her onto my lap forcing her to sit on me as I crushed my poor erect penis on her buttocks to relieve some sexual tension.

This must have been very arousing for Basundhara, since she immediately raised her sari just over her hips allowing me to drop my pants and thrust my aching member into her warm silky love hole for some much needed relief. We were sitting on the ground with Basundhara on my lap as I kept thrusting myself into her pussy. We kept gazing at the unaware lovers as we sat fucking each other in silence . After what seemed a short while I could hear the quickening of Biswajit's breathing with the familiar grunting signalling his climax. Soon they stopped fucking and got dressed and left through the front door while we remained silent. Then after about ten minutes Basundhara got up pulling herself free from my dick as we crept into the shed to start our session.

Soon we were wrapped around each other as I hungrily untied her sari from her waist. As I gazed at her petite body panting in the throes of lovemaking, my eyes lingered over her tight blouse covering her breasts. Her nipples were poking through the fabric of her blouse highlighting the fact that she was not wearing a bra. Her fair soft breasts and the deep cleavage accentuated by her rapid breathing made me painfully aware of my erect cock. Her abdomen and navel was exposed and soon we were hugging each other while I tried to untie her petticoat. With a deep sigh I dragged her petticoat down, exposing her lovely pussy with the feminine bush to the night air. Her musky womanly scent wafting from her pussy reached my nostril as I hugged her deeply while moaning into her wet mouth as I french kissed her.

I was rubbing my erect cock on her thighs and her abdomen leaving a shiny, sticky trail of my pre-cum behind. Her juices were freely flowing from her pussy as she kept rubbing herself on my crotch.I grabbed her full breasts with both my hands and started sucking them through the blouse eliciting a sharp scream of pleasure from Basundhara. She grabbed my shoulder tightly as I undid her blouse. Following which her delicate full breasts were cuddled, kneaded, sucked and suckled for both of our pleasure.

Then Basundhara turned me over as she got on top of me and started sucking my breasts. This was a unique experience which I had never even imagined. As my body was assaulted by this mixture of sensations from my nipple and seeing her head and curly hair bobbing over my chest brought to my memory numerous porn videos. As the thoughts and images of a blowjob from this heavenly beauty filled my mind I tried to encourage her to keep going down. As she started resisting, I whispered in her ears the desire of my heart. Hearing this she looked up and with an angry nod of her head she refused. But by then I was too aroused to listen to her and I started cajoling and begging her. When these attempts failed, I tried to make her feel guilty by saying that she must be reserving it for her dead husband or the old man.

After the words left my mouth only I realized the gravity of the words spoken by me. Basu looked at me initially with surprise which then morphed to hurt.

"After all what I've done for you, even when my husband is on his death bed, or now even after being betrothed, I haven't withheld anything from you." I could see the hurt reflected in her eyes when she said that. Then the hurt changed to anger and she said "All men are the same. The only thing you are concerned about is your penis."Then she arose from where she was lying, on my chest and between my thighs. My erect well endowed cock sprung free from where it was nestled between her soft milky breasts and oscillated back and forth like an obscene pendulum. This irked her and she smacked my turgid member to illustrate her point about male members.

There she was, a fuming, lithe, supple, fit bodied goddess with her hair tousled from my recent attempt at trying to direct her to take my cock in her mouth. Her face was flushed with anger and derision as rivulets of sweat poured down her porcelain like neck down to the valley between her breasts. She stood glaring over me, her lovely pert breasts with nipples erect with anger and glistening with sweat and saliva in the cool night air as a thin stream of her pussy juice made its way down the inside of her thigh. I would have been lost in my admiration of this wrathful lust goddess with my cock throbbing with joy, if I had not been doubled up with my cock throbbing with pain. Sweat and tears were pouring down my face, not due to lust but a different reason. I was lost for words and only a choked cry of anguish came from my lips.

She waited a few moments expecting an apology. I would have offered her anything. Fall at her feet, lick her feet, worship her wet hairy and musky pussy with my tongue or offer my cum as libation on the altar of this heavenly beauty. But instead I was too dazed from pain and lust and seeing no apology forthcoming, she gathered her clothes unto herself and putting them on, she left in a hurry. Leaving me stewing in regret, sweat, precum and the copious amounts of her love juice which she had left on my groin and thighs. My penis deflated rapidly in the cool night air and the smarting on my dick was replaced by the slow dull throb of unreleased lust, or what is affectionately called as "blue balls."

I do not remember how long I laid there, feeling regret and recollecting her hurt face. I might have dozed off but was awoken by the dull throb of my blue balls. As the dull throb increased, my regret was changed to anger.

"How dare she do this to me?" I mused, to myself.

"After all what I have done for her, I came for her all this way " I reasoned.

"How could she leave me like this, hit me where it hurt the most and leave me unfulfilled."

As I was thinking thus, I was disturbed from my reverie and rationalizing by the rustling of clothes and footsteps outside. Thinking that maybe Basu had come back to talk to me, my heart was fluttering with joy and lust. I looked up and in the shadows cast by moonlight I could see the silhouette of a buxom full bodied woman with luscious black hair trailing till the side of neck. As I puzzled over the contrast from my petite and athletic lover, a stray stand of moonlight revealed her bulging tummy and I realized with a shock that this is Kamini and not Basu.

Here I am caught naked in the barn with the very pregnant wife of another man and images of villagers surrounding me with pitchforks and stones and crying for my blood filled me mind. Hastily, I covered my limp dick with my shirt and looked around for the rest of my clothes. Basu had thrown then around in her hurry to leave, and I couldn't reach them without compromising myself. I took a deep breath to prepare myself, before the proverbial shit hits the fan.

"Sorry Sandeep bhaiya (brother), I seemed to have lost my anklet.I was waiting for you to come out, but since you didn't, sorry to disturb you." Kamini said in a lilting beautiful voice. I realized with a pang of relief that the must have seen Basu running out and assumed it must be her fiance, Sandeep.

Since she was too modest to make eye contact with a naked man, she had not realized her mistake. I grunted, afraid my voice might reveal my identity. She looked around with her back towards me, and I was treated to the sight of her full buttocks and tummy peeping between her sari. I was too confused from the roller coaster of mood changes- one moment in the throes of lust and love in the arms of my dream lover, then pain and hurt from the ball busting she gave me, to anger and resentment, then to fear at being discovered and now treated to the sight of a bent over voluptuous woman and the beginning of lust growing in my limp dick.

My brain was foggy and I didn't take the opportunity to dress myself. She kept on moving back and forth and trying to glance at me. Obviously the most likely place to find the lost anklet was where they had fucked together. Unfortunately, I was perched on that place like a featherless naked bird and she was too polite to ask me to move. But since I wasn't getting her subtle cues, finally she looked at my face, no wonder to tell me to move my ass. But whatever she planned to say froze in her throat as she realized that she is in the presence of a complete naked stranger with a growing hard on poorly concealed by my shirt. She made a few choking sounds and then seemed to regain her composure and started running out.

I was re assailed by thoughts of the mob with pitchforks crying for my blood. This removed the fuzz from my brain and I jumped up and charged at her, dropping the shirt that was my only cover in the process. So here I was naked as the day I was born with my soft half erect dick swinging to and fro and splattering my thighs with drops of my left over precum about to tackle a running pregnant woman. I slammed into her and got her on the ground, where she proceeded to squirm and kick me, including a couple of kicks to my groin. Luckily they were only glances unlike the one delivered by Basu and I was not too crippled by pain.

I tried to reason with her, but to no avail. Finally I pleaded with her for the sake of her unborn child and this caught her attention. She slowed down and after making her promise not to scream I removed my hand from her mouth.

Then I talked and blabbered to her an abridged version of how I came to be there, leaving certain crucial bits such as my request for oral sex which had gone awry. I could see the unbelief in her eyes but as I laid on thick about my desire to see her and my travel, she seemed to be impressed. As I paused to take a breath after my long story, I realized that I was lying spread-eagle on this lovely voluptuous woman fully naked and her warm sweet breath from her partly opened wet mouth was blowing on my face. In case I forget to take notice of the situation I am in, my dick reminded me by growing couple more inches and reaching her exposed bulging tummy and proceeding to jerk uncontrollably few times while leaving a trail of precum.

Embarrassment and horror filled me as her face turned to a surprised O. I got myself away and she fingered the wet spot on her tummy which I had recently left behind. She started blushing as she realized what had happened and looked down to see my naked cock, jerking erratically in my hands oblivious to the embarrassment it had caused me.

Her face had an incredulous look and as I was trying to mumble a suitable reply, Kamini asked , "Why did you do that?" I was at a loss to what to say.

I said something along the lines of being in such close proximity to a beauty my stupid cock seems to have a mind of its own.

"Are you saying, I'm beautiful?", she asked surprised and as I was trying to say in the affirmative, she went on,

"My husband doesn't seem to think so. Ever since I got pregnant, he is not interested in me. He seems to think I'm a bloated cow and I've to drag him to make him fuck."

I was shocked by this realization, that these stupid village buffoons don't know a beautiful angel even if she stood before them naked and begging them to fuck her.

I reassured her that she is so exquisite and beautiful and the fact that she is pregnant and bearing another life inside her made her all the more noble and beautiful like an angelic mother. Maybe not my best comparison, but come on, I'm trying to think with a raging hard on and a beautiful woman breathing into my face with zero preparation.

I reassured her I've no I'll will towards her, and if she allows me I'll go on my way without disturbing her. But be reassured that she is a gorgeous woman and that I was ready to please her any way she desired. Having never seen such chivalry, she must have been moved, because she gazed down in modesty. But as she was greeted by the sight of my erect member on looking down, with a rapidly reddening face she looked back, saying how can it be so since she is already married and carrying his child.

Not believing my luck, I proceeded to reassure her that I'm a doctor and I know about these things. I was beginning to realize that there rural villages are all filled with sexually repressed woman who are seen as little more than cheap labor, child factories and as cum dumps for the men in their lives for relieving their sexual frustration. Little thought is given to the needs of these women. Hence they are greatly horny, but years of sexual repression has made them very unsure of their needs. They only required a little nudging and convincing that they are not doing wrong by exploring their sexuality.

I convinced her that she is the most faithful wife, as evidenced by the baby she is bearing in her tummy. But all women and men need their release, but all are not suited for each other. Since I'm a doctor I am trained to find out their needs and could help her more. As her womb is closed with the baby, she doesn't have to worry that she is being unfaithful as our exploration and love will not be able to enter here.

Amazingly she drank up all this without even thinking about the plausibility of what I said, thus reaffirming my growing understanding of the rural women. As she nodded in affirmation, with palpitation in my heart I was getting tingly with anticipation and turgid with love. I wrapped my right arm around Kamini's waist and pulled her closer to me. Her sweet aroma mixed with sweat from her recent sex assailed my nose making me shiver with pleasure. I started to massage her shoulder with my right hand as I turned her face towards me with my left hand. Looking at her face I could see anticipation mixed with worry about this hitherto unimaginable act of adultery. For a rural girl like her, her husband is her whole world and casual sex with a stranger is not even dreamed of. I reassured her and told that as long her husband's baby is in her belly, her faithfulness is not in question. And being happy during pregnant is very important for the baby. With these weak arguments I was able to make the worry lines cease from her face as I took her lips in my mouth for a deep kiss. Hey sweet breath as she exhaled all her pent up worry entered me, and her taut muscles relaxed. She became more relaxed in my arms as I turned her around and pulled her on top of me, careful not to make her tummy uncomfortable.

We kissed and experienced each other's bodies as my hands roamed over her well rounded, well endowed feminine body. Her short curls, her bursting breasts and her tummy all I caressed and massaged, eliciting more and more grunts and sighs and short squeals from her. She had a very sensitive and delicate neck which I nibbled and kissed and smooched to great joy for her. All this while, I was totally naked and I made her run her hands over my buttocks and cock. She was greatly embarrassed but soon caught on, and soon I was having difficulty making her let go of my dick. She seemed most fascinated with palpating and playing with my balls.

12