Ali's Taboo Sex Continues Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Soon I took off her sari and the blouse and I was treated to this heavenly thick body with full feminine curves. I enjoyed taking her heavy milk laden breasts in my hands. Just feeling their weight as they sat in my arms in itself was very arousing. Then I sucked on the deep black areolas and nipples eliciting a loud cry from her, making me almost drop her nipples from my mouth. Shushing her, I continued on my sucking of her breasts as she wriggled on top of me and a sweet nectar filled my mouth. With a shock I realized that I had drunk her milk. I crushed her to myself on top of me with lust as I ground my penis into her pubes. I kept greedily sucking her milk, till it became too much for her and she pushed me off her breasts.

As we relaxed, she on top of me to the side, as I enjoyed the side view of her heavy breasts resting on my chest, I ran my fingers along her thick arm and especially her moist armpit with coarse stubble. My eyes kept getting drawn to her heavy breasts and her short thick matted pubic hair. Caressing her arms and her soft plush back made her move closer into me. This parted her her thighs exposing her snatch which was hitherto hidden beneath thick dark curls of pubic hair. I used the opportunity to move my leg between her parted thighs causing her to entwine her well rounded hips and legs around my body. I could feel the warmth seeping from her delicate slit as it made contact with my body and I could feel electric shocks like pleasure travel down the length of my erect cock as she held it in her delicate hands. My cock twitched a couple of times uncontrollably making me groan in pleasure and a fresh batch of precum oozed down the tip of my open pee hole, down the shaft and coated her hand which held my cock.

I could see the lust shining in her eyes, seeing my barely controlled desire for her and my body's response to her. Kamini who had till then thought of herself as being undesirable because of being pregnant, could not believe the response she was having in this young virile male. This heightened her own lust and confidence as she ground her wet recently fucked yet unsatisfied pussy on the muscular body of her lover.

I took her boldly into my eyes and placed her on top of me. As this was slightly uncomfortable for her in view of her pregnant abdomen, I encouraged her to sit up on my lap. This was new realization for her, and in this position she did not have to worry about her tummy. I wiggled my penis beneath her, to catch her attention and took my cock in my hands and placed it in hers. I gestured her to do as she desires and nodded my head to her pussy indicating my desire. She caught on, and for a few moments she looked enthralled, slowly pumping her fist over my erect member, unsure of herself. Then taking a deep breath, and with a wide smile splitting her face, she got up on her knees and guided my cunt splitter into her slit. She sat back on my lap, slowly grinding her pussy around, as if to find the optional angle. All this while I was enjoying the play of emotions on her beautiful delicate facial features as I fondled her pendulous breasts hanging on her chest. I played with the side curves of her milk laden breasts, cupping it in my hands. The delicate manipulation of her black enormous areolae made her leak sweet milk into my hands.

Meanwhile, having found the angle which pleases her, she started riding back and forth, slowly at first, but soon rapidly. This caused her milk laden jugs to shake obscenely making me hold on to her breasts. Her full abdomen with it's visible tense veins was slapping my pelvis with each of her thrusts. Her eyes were rolled back in her head, as probably for the first time in her life, she was able to find a man who was willing to let her pleasure herself as well as capable of keeping erect without blowing his load till she climaxed.

She rapidly rode herself to climax with rapid thrusts and me fondling her womanly body. She climaxed with great shuddering and muffled cries of passion. She released a gush of love fluid which came down her pussy along my cock and stained my pelvis. Then she collapsed to the side of me, and kept lying on her side, as she moaned to herself in throes of her dying climax. I positioned myself behind her like in spoon position and thrust my quivering cock between her buttocks and fucked myself back and forth between her well lubricated thighs.

I was spooning next to her enjoying the proximity of her warm quivering flesh next to me. I slowly kept fucking my dick between her thighs along her warm splayed pussy lips to keep my erection going. I hugged her by her heavy breasts as she relaxed and her breathing became less ragged. I turned her face to me and handed my dick into her hands to remind her that her job is not yet done.

She opened her eyes and gasped as she felt my hard dick pulsing in her hands.

"How can you still be so hard," she exclaimed.

"My husband blows his load even doing a fraction of what we have done, "she replied.

I smiled and told that I will like nothing better than coming, but I want to enjoy her to the fullest since I may not get another chance.

"First you split me like no man has ever before, then you keep going on. You must not be a man, but a sex god, "she muttered to herself.

Chuckling to myself I reassured that I am very much a human, albeit a better endowed one.

As we were lying there gazing into each other's eyes, she started kissing along my neck, down my chest. She sucked my nipples, and this was a new sensation to me as Basu had never bothered to do so. I enjoyed the slightly numb pain and pleasure sensations making me break into goosebumps all over. I kept playing with her dark ebony hair, twirling it between my fingers as I gently tugged and massaged her scalp.

She slowly descended, with her lips tracing a wet trail down my tummy. Soon she reached my belly button. Then she looked up at me, and seeing her gaze at me from so near my crotch, made my cock jerk rhythmically near her throat.

She smiled at me and asked, "why did Basu leave in a hurry." As I considered what to tell her, whether the truth will turn her against me, but finally decided to tell the truth.

"Men and their fascination for blow jobs," saying thus she bent down and took my cock in her mouth. The desire of every full blooded man in the universe, I have achieved without even asking for it. My dream from watching all the porn just got realized seeing this beautiful lady bobbing up and down as her warm moist mouth traveled the length of my cock and her tongue traced exquisite pleasure along the shaft and head of my cut cock.

I sat up to catch a better sight of this blow job, to imprint the image in my mind forever. She got up with a wet slurp as my penis dropped from this heavenly pleasure cove.

" My husband also makes a big deal of this, "she explained.

"Never was able to understand it, this disgusting practice of taking a man's penis in my mouth. But over time I got used to it," she continued.

"I can't think of a better penis which deserves one though, "she said with a mischievous wink.

Seeing my cock spasm in her hands she added, "Don't think of doing any mischief in my mouth. This is only till my poor pussy recovers to take your cock"

Then she got back into business and I was in cloud nine. This time it was me laying back although not with my eyes rolling back, since I was enjoying the sight of her wet mouth slurping on my cock.

I could feel the familiar sensation traveling up the shaft from my balls, the forerunner of my ejaculate. As a fresh warm batch of pre cum escaped from my dick, she shot her eyes open and gave me a threatening look. Seeing that smoking hot look, I almost shot my load. But managed to rein myself in, and with my arms raised, reassured that it was only pre cum. She had not let go of my dick all this while, a proper sportswoman.

Once reassured, she got back to sucking my cock and I enjoyed every moment of it. Though the majority of pleasure was from the sight and the implied fact that she is pleasuring me orally than the actual sensation. For that, nothing can beat a proper rut in her pussy.

She let go of my dick, relieving me of my anxiety that I may go back on my promise to not come in her mouth. She climbed back up with a broad grin and laid down next to me with her head on my left arm. I gazed at her and asked, "Is your pussy back in action."

She laughed, and slapped playfully on my face in mock anger.

We were in complete bliss, she in post coital glow while I was still dreaming of the blow job I received. We laid there cuddling each other, my cock slowly softening in the night air.

"Now, now we can't have that,"she crooned indicating my deflating cock.

Taking my dick in her hands she continued," My pussy is just about getting ready for the next round."

Then she leaned down and ran her wet tongue along my shaft. My hands which were playing with hair I extended along her soft back. Reaching down I felt the crack of her ass. After hesitating for a moment, I decided to take the plunge and ran my index finger along her butt crack, over her butt hole moist with all the dripping love juices and dipped into her honey pot. The heat from her pussy was immediately evident and I could feel her sudden hot gasp of escaping air on my dick.

She plunged my cock into her mouth this time taking the whole length inside her throat. Seeing her enthusiasm at just my finger in her pussy, emboldened me and I lifted her hips and turned her around to the 69 position. Now I was treated to a slice of heaven. A moist quivering cunt at me eye level leaking love juices all over me, as the heat and the musky tangy smell from her wafted over my face. Her short pubic hair around her pussy lips and near her anus were all matted with glistening juices and I could even see streaks of white cum in them. Since I had not yet unloaded my cum, it definitely had to be from her disinterested husband.

Instead of being turned off, I felt a surge of passion traveling from my heart, down my abdomen, through my balls and along the shaft of my dick. Despite being so repressed by her husband, how she had blossomed and opened up to a complete stranger, not restricting anything if hers. I separated her butt cheeks, running my fingers along her sensitive ridge separating her pussy from her anus. She moaned deeply, with my cock inside her mouth as I started growing to full mast. Then instead of gagging, she plunged ahead and I inserted both of my thumbs inside her pussy. Her pussy started spasming and it was a beautiful sight to behold so close to my face.

Once she stopped spasming, she got up and turned around. I leaned down and kept cupping her buttocks as I ran my tongue along her tense abdomen and it's veins. She stopped me and lifted my face to her and gave me a deep kiss, filling my mouth with her sweet breath and the flavor of my cock.

Meanwhile she slowly guided my dick into her hot, burning pussy and I sunk inside her soft velvety depths. She sat up and started riding but after a couple of humps, slowed down and collapsed next to me.

"I am too tired," she moaned.

"I really want to fuck, isn't there any other way for us," she pleaded indicating her full tummy.

As I wondered what to do, she continued, "Being a sex god, can't you do any miracle."

As I looked around the shed I noticed a cemented floor at about waist height with hay on top of it. Must have been used to place tools or animal feed.

With a wide grin I indicated her to get up. She seemed surprised with the speed with which I have come up with a solution.

Kamini got up supporting herself on my arms, and I led her towards the cemented floor.

Holding her close to me I whispered in her ear, "This miracle is called the ' doggy magic." Her eyes went round with surprise as she had never heard of the doggy style and hence did not know what to expect.

Cupping her delicate, sweaty face I kissed her, once again enjoying her cock flavored saliva. Then I turned her towards the raised floor and made a mattress with hay. Then indicating the position to take, I made her lie with her chest on the raised floor as her swaying tummy hung below off the floor. With her hips fully bent forward while standing, I was treated again to very unrestricted access to her sweet depths.

Rubbing my cock in anticipation with my left hand, I dragged my right index finger from her navel, along her clitoris and down into her slit. Then I rubbed my wet fingers along my cock for lubrication, and without much ado, plunged my cock with full force into her, making her jerk forward.

I thrust my cock deep into her warm nether depths and my turgid cock was awash with her hot juices and passion. I m started to fuck her slowly at first. Seeing that she is comfortable, I gradually amped my rate and rhythm and soon the barn was filled with the loud slapping of my pelvis against her full rounded butt cheeks.

The sustained slapping was turning her butt red and this along with her muffled grunts of pleasure was driving me mad. I grabbed her hair making her arch her back up as I then slipped my hands along the side of her swollen breasts. I squeezed hard on her breasts, making her squirt warm milk over the hay mattress.

I brought my hands wet with her cum and now her warm sticky milk to my face to inhale her scent and to taste her body fluids. All this while I had not slowed down my assault on her pregnant pussy. I grabbed her hips and lower abdomen for better traction.

As I held onto her flank, she hissed and asked me to withdraw. Thinking that I may have hurt her, I pulled back, and inquired.

She indicated that she wants to pee as all the fucking and me squeezing her tummy had given her the urge to urinate. Knowing that pregnant women need to pass urine frequently, I understood her problem and withdrew to allow her to get up.

As she tried to get up, the sight of her well pummeled pussy and her pregnant abdomen caused lust to rage through my body. Without a second thought I lurched forward skewering her again with my hot rod. She was shocked with the sudden intrusion, and I whispered to her that I am too aroused and she can pee while we fuck for all I care.

Kamini was surprised at the sudden turn off events. She could not even imagine such a humiliating act in front of another man. I reassured that in fact I am the one who is getting humiliated with her urine. But I didn't care and only thing I wanted now was to not be separated from her.

She tried refusing and she held her pussy tight to keep her urine in. But realizing that means she won't enjoy the sex, I got back to massaging her lower tummy to further compress her bladder.

Kamini tried keeping her urine in but no avail. She tried pulling off my hands but I was too strong for her. I told her, unless she pees she won't be able to enjoy herself.

"You pervert'" she exclaimed (the exact translation being you sex crazed mad man), as a sudden uncontrolled gush of warm liquid splashed down my penis and along my legs.

I kept fucking her through it all. The night air was filled with the scent of warm urine and the sound of wet slippery fucking. Reaching towards the point of no return, I leaned forward and gripping her boobs I grunted and thrust with full force.

The hot sensation traveling from my balls was almost painful as I cried out in joy and relief from my blue congested balls. I kept spewing hot burning cum inside her and my vision started to get blurry from the exertion and lack of oxygen. When I finally let go of her chest, I could see the deep finger marks on her boobs, almost like bruises. Poor Kamini had almost passed out from all the cunt stretching and fucking. She just lied there, with her upper body plastered to the hay covered floor with her sweat and milk. She had a broad ear splitting grin on her face indicating the state of joy in her mind.

As my cock finally fully deflated after almost 24 hours (since yesterday's fucking of Basu), I was hit by exhaustion like a tonne of bricks. I stumbled as I withdrew from her pussy and as Kamini tried to stand, I could see her plump legs shaking from exhaustion. Warm fresh cum was leaking down the insides of both her thighs and I held onto her as much as to support her as well as myself.

We sat down too exhausted but kept looking at each other through half closed eyes and happiness writ all over our faces. I supported her face and she collapsed over my chest as I held her to myself.

Finally realising we need to get back, but being covered with urine and cum, decided to take a detour to a stream behind her home for a bath. Since we did not want to soil our clothes, we decided to go butt naked to the stream. Being the chivalrous guy I am, I offered her my shirt to cover her bosom which she accepted.

We made our way to the pool, she limping from a sore pussy and me from exhaustion. As she turned to take off the shirt, I was greeted to her taut nipples poking through my shirt and the wet patch from her leaking milk. I showed this to her, and as she was apologizing, with a naughty grin I leaned forward and squeezed both her tits. This made the wet patch double in size as she screamed and playfully tried saving her breasts from my assault. Finally she managed to get me off her boobs and taking it off, she threw it at me as she jumped into the stream.

I descended into the stream with my limp cock, and I was too exhausted to make use of this lovely opportunity to fuck and play with Kamini further. We played with each other's bodies as we washed pussy, prick and tits. Finally we got dressed and went about on our own way. Kamini with a broad smile and a sore pussy, and me impotent as if my life and fluids been sucked out of me, but glistening in the post coital glow, like my limp, cum drenched penis.


12