All Comments on 'Alisha'

by scipioparkins

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
Crusader235Crusader235almost 5 years ago
wonderful

Just a wonderful story of the growth, and maturing of a sex robot. We wonder what Alisha's future will be, maybe some more chapters. Five stars, and thank you for it.

tnabonnetnabonnealmost 5 years ago
Amazing

I'm a fantasy and sci-fi junky...I look forward to more reading of your stories....I didn't see the movie...i saw some of the trailers, but haven't gotten around to seeing it yet!! I really thought you did an outstanding job with it!! I think there might be some wet dream nights in the near future!!! Great story!!!

petertowerspetertowersalmost 5 years ago

I really enjoyed the original film and remembering parts of that made this story a real delight to read, thank you for posting it.

PurplefizzPurplefizzabout 2 years ago

Good story, although it doesn’t cover the development of Alisha’s emotions etc when he gets ill and/or dies, it’s tough for us humans the first time we lose someone we love, it’d have been interesting to see how she processed (or the authors version anyway). 5 stars for the pastiche version, also I had to laugh at the “turn it off & back on again” still working in the sci-fi future, also I marked it up because there’s no huge glaring spelling & grammar errors debasing it. Thanks for writing and posting, cheers Ppfzz.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great story. I read this one because of your lockdown one. You’re a creative author. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Very enjoyable story. Being an older man with a live in who may or may not wander a bit brings the perspective in focus. I am a jealous soul, but I’m also a realist. She has needs that I can’t always provide. Who am I to refuse her?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userscipioparkins@scipioparkins
1221 Followers
Thank you to everyone who has read, favourited, voted and commented on Rogeringham. If you haven't yet done so, go and check it out. I am also looking at finishing some other stories at the moment, including two - count them - 1, 2 - more chapters in the Inheritance saga!