Alisha & Vicky - Day 03 Pt. 02

Story Info
Alisha goes with Samantha after school for the evening..
5.9k words
4.77
5.4k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Luriann
Luriann
55 Followers

The following is a complete work of fiction. It is the third of what could be many entries in the adventures of Alisha, an 18 year old girl entering her senior year of high school, and Vicky, a symbiote that has the capacity to overtake and control Alisha's body.

Feedback is welcomed and encouraged, and I will give consideration to user suggestions on where future entries could go.

Day 3: Wednesday (Part 2)

The ride to the mall was uncomfortable. Alisha could feel Tyler's eyes on her the whole time, and she couldn't help but think about the lewd photo of her he had, or her panties that were still in his pocket.

Once at the mall, the guys went off on their own, and Alisha and Samantha went towards one of Samantha's favorite clothing stores.

"Ask her!" said Vicky.

"Ask her what?"

"Ask her to pick out some better clothes for you!"

"Do I have to?"

"Depends. Do I have to take over again?"

Alisha sighed to herself, and as Samantha was browsing one of the racks, Alisha approached her.

"Do you think maybe you could help me with some outfits?"

"Of course! I'd love to! What are you looking for?"

"I want to dress... maye... more like you?"

"You're shitting me."

"No, really. Please?"

Samantha was absolutely beaming at Alisha's words. She walked over to one of the racks, where she pulled out some tops that were much more revealing than Alisha's normal clothing. She continued around the store, selecting other articles of clothing that she was excited to see Alisha try.

"Here, take a look at these. This might be perfect for you."

Samantha handed Alisha the clothes before beginning to walk towards a nearby changing room.

"It's okay! Just try them on and I'll be outside here to see them on you!"

Alisha made her way into the dressing room, and began to try one of the new outfits on. They felt strange and tight against her skin, but she decided to give them a try. After she was done dressing in the new clothes, she came out of the dressing room and stood in front of the mirror and Samantha. She could see how much more revealing they were than anything she usually wore; the neckline on the tight white shirt was low, and the denim shorts were, well, very short.

"I think you look amazing!" said Samantha. "You should definitely wear these types of outfits more often! They really show off your body and your amazing legs! Plus, well you know, the guys will also be drooling over you."

Alisha felt a shiver run down her spine as she looked at herself in the mirror. She had never looked so provocative before. Yet, Alisha found herself almost enjoying how she looked in it. She knew her parents would never approve of such an outfit, and was already trying to think of how she could hide such an outfit from her parents.

"Thanks."

"That's one outfit down, now get a few more!" added Vicky.

Alisha's head dipped as she sighed at Vicky's remark.

"Samantha, do you think you could help me find a few more outfits?"

Samantha's eyes went wide and she beamed. She had never imagined she would have the opportunity to dress such a proper little church girl like Alisha to be more like her.

"Of course!"

Alisha took another small pile of clothes from Samantha and shuffled back into the changeroom. As Alisha was entering the changeroom, Samantha followed her inside.

"It'll go much quicker if you just try each outfit on in here and I can see how they look, instead of having to model them out in the main area," said Samantha, also with clothes in-hand.

Normally, Alisha and Samantha weren't against this sort of changeroom arrangement; this wasn't the first time they'd been in a changeroom together, and normally were comfortable trying on clothes in front of each other. But this time was different, as Alisha wasn't wearing any panties, and didn't want any questions from Samantha.

Alisha thought that the best thing to do was to just try on the tops, and hope that Samantha wouldn't say anything or catch on. But about 5 minutes in, Samantha took notice.

"Hey, you haven't tried on any of the shorts or skirts!"

"Yea, well, I wasn't sure about them."

"Nonsense. Get those leggings off and try these on."

"Do I have to?"

Samantha just gave Alisha an odd look, and she busied herself with some of the clothes she brought in to try for herself.

"Take them off, Lish. I will if you don't."

Alisha closed her eyes, and took a deep breath. Slowly, she began to strip off her leggings. She barely had them passed her thighs when Samantha figured out why Alisha hadn't tried any of the bottoms on.

"Holy shit! Alisha? Where is your underwear?!"

Alisha continued to remove her leggings. "I... I accidentally forgot them at home."

"Forgot your underwear. You??"

Alisha's cheeks flushed red as she reached for one of the skirts to try on. "Please, don't tell anyone."

"I won't, but, fuck girl! I didn't think you had it in you to be so secretly bad!"

"Thanks.. I guess."

Alisha continued trying on the shorts and skirts that Samantha had picked out for her. She was still embarrassed about being seen without underwear, but felt a small sense of relief that Samantha wasn't judging her for it.

Once they were both done, Alisha grabbed her clothes and put them back on. They both left the change room, and left some of the clothing to be put back. Alisha took three shirts, two pairs of shorts, and one skirt, and began to make her way to the register.

"So, Alisha," said Samantha. "What brought on this sudden change in you? I didn't think I was that bad of an influence on you back at the bridge."

"I.. I just thought it was time for a change."

"A change for the better! First you have your first kiss, and now you're going to school with no underwear. And with these clothes, you'll almost be like another me!"

Alisha just smiled and nodded at Samantha, and approached the register to pay for the clothes. Once done, the two of them made their way down to the food court. There, they saw Ryan and Tyler sitting, fries and drinks in front of them.

"Hey!" said Ryan, as he saw the girls approach their table.

The girls sat down with them, and Samantha started snacking on their fries.

"So," began Tyler. "Are we headed back to my place then?"

"Umm.. I don't know," replied Alisha. "I think my parents might want me home soon."

"Ask them if you can stay out later then," said Ryan.

"It's not that simple. They think I'm at Rachel's house right now."

"Oh shit! Sam's been rubbing off on you!" said Ryan. "Just tell them something then, we won't keep you out too late tonight."

"Do it, Lish. Tell your mom you've been invited to stay for dinner and they'll drop you off before bedtime."

"I don't want to."

"But I do. So do it."

"Alright, let me text my mom. Just don't keep me out too late."

"Perfect, let's get going!" said Samantha.

The four of them got up and made their way back to Ryan's car, and drove off to Tyler's place. This was one of the last houses Alisha wanted to be in, but Vicky was giving her no choice.

When they arrived at Tyler's place, they entered through the side entrance to the basement of the house. Tyler had the basement of the house to himself; it was a basement suite that his parents put him in on his own.

As they entered, Tyler asked the group "so, what do we want to do?"

"Shots?" said Ryan, half joking, but half serious.

"I'm down," said Samantha. "And Alisha here definitely needs some too, she needs to work on her drinking game!"

Alisha was about to object, after all, it was a school night, and she didn't want to push her luck with her parents. But Vicky decided to answer for her.

"Yes, I do!" said Vicky. "Monday was the most I've ever had."

"You barely had any that day!" said Ryan. "Tyler, get the girl some shots!"

Tyler got up and left the room, returning a few minutes later with four shot glasses, and a bottle of tequila. He placed the shot glasses on the table in front of everyone, and filled each glass, and sat on the couch.

"So, what game are we playing?" asked Tyler, while giving Alisha a playful look.

"Never have I ever!" said Samantha. "Now Alisha, you probably haven't played that one before. We all take turns asking questions that start with 'never have I ever,' and we each say something that we think someone in the circle has done. If someone has done it, they have to drink. Make sense?"

"Yes, I think so," said Vicky, smiling.

"So, Lish, am I playing this game for you, or are you going to behave and play along?" Vicky asked Alisha.

"I'll do it."

Vicky released Alisha, just as the game was beginning.

"Perfect! I'll start?" asked Samantha.

Ryan and Tyler both agreed.

"Alright," started Samantha. "Never have I ever... grown up in a strict Christian home!"

Ryan and Tyler both laughed as they looked at Alisha. Alisha said nothing, reached out to one of the glasses, and drank it, making a sour face as she swallowed the drink.

"I'm sorry Alisha, I needed to get some drinks in you quick," said Samantha.

"It's ok, don't worry," said Alisha, still recovering from her first drink of the evening.

"So who's next?" asked Tyler.

"Ryan," said Samantha.

"Alright," started Ryan. "Never have I ever... sent a nude this month."

Tyler and Samantha both reached for their shot glasses, and downed them quickly.

"Alright, my turn!" said Tyler, looking right at Alisha. "Never have I ever... been at school without underwear on!"

Samantha reached for her shot glass right away. Alisha didn't budge as she saw Samantha reach for her drink.

"Lish! Drink!" said Vicky.

Alisha reluctantly reached out, and grabbed her refilled shot glass, and drank it.

"Really? You?" asked a surprised Ryan at Alisha.

Alisha just nodded, not wanting to make eye contact with Tyler.

"It's your turn, Alisha," said Samantha.

"Alright. Never had I ever... looked at porn."

All three of Samantha, Ryan, and Tyler, reached out for their shot glasses.

The game continued on for another few rounds, with Samantha, Ryan, and Tyler, each thinking of questions that they figured would make Alisha drink. Alisha in response, was asking questions that would make everyone in the rest of the group drink.

"So, what's everyone at now for shots?" asked Ryan. "I'm at four.

"Four for me too," said Tyler.

"Six," said Samantha.

"Seven," said Alisha, beginning to feel the tequila hit her.

"Alright, let's keep going," said Ryan. "Never had I ever... kissed someone of the same sex."

Samantha reached out and took another shot. Once she finished her drink, she looked over at Alisha, sitting beside her. Without warning, Samantha grabbed Alisha's face and pulled her in, and planted a kiss right on her lips.

Alisha was caught completely off guard by the sudden kiss. But just as quickly as it started, Samantha pulled away from the kiss.

"And now YOU have to take a drink too!" said a clearly drunk Samantha to Alisha.

Ryan reached out for Alisha's shot glass, and handed it to her. Alisha took it, and drank it; her eighth shot of tequila for the evening.

"You know, I think we should go back to our game from Monday," said Tyler. "Truth or dare."

"YES!" yelled an intoxicated Samantha. "I pick dare!"

Ryan and Tyler laughed, while Alisha was still trying to collect herself from both the unexpected kiss, and trying to hold herself together from all the shots. Ryan and Tyler looked at each other, unsure of who was supposed to tell Samantha what her dare was.

"Alright," decided Tyler. "I dare you to kiss Alisha again. But, this time for a whole minute. And with tongue!"

"I accept!" exclaimed Samantha.

With no hesitation, Samantha once again grabbed Alisha, and pulled her in for another kiss. Samantha grabbed Alisha's face, and planted a kiss on her lips. Alisha responded by initially trying to push Samantha away, but she was too drunk to fight back. Samantha's tongue slid into Alisha's mouth, and they kissed for a whole minute.

"...and time!" said Tyler.

Samantha let go of Alisha, with a big goofy grin on Samantha's face.

"I wins!" shouted Samantha. "What's next?"

Ryan and Tyler realized that Samantha was definitely too drunk to follow the normal rules of the game. Ryan motioned to Tyler, and they both got up and left the room.

"So," started Ryan. "We have two drunk girls in your house, and Sam seems rather... impressionable. And Alisha doesn't seem to be putting up much of a fight with her. Are you thinking what I'm thinking?"

"I think so," said Tyler. "You know how Alisha drank to having been to school with no underwear before?"

"Yea, what about it?"

"Well..."

Tyler reached into his pocket, and pulled out Alisha's scrunched up white panties.

"Are you fucking serious?!" asked Ryan. "How?"

"It doesn't matter," said Tyler. "All that matters is that we're about to have some fun tonight."

"Alright. I'll come up with the dares, and when they're not looking, you get it on your camera."

"Deal."

Ryan and Tyler reentered the room, and both sat on the other couch.

"I dare you..." began Ryan. "To take off your shirt."

"Easy!" said Samantha. Samantha removed her shirt, and threw it across the room. "What's next?"

"Well, I think it's Alisha's turn," said Ryan.

Samantha, in her drunk state, misinterpreted Ryan's words. Ryan had meant that it was Alisha's turn to ask 'truth or dare,' but Samantha didn't quite get that. By 'Alisha's turn,' she thought it meant it was Alisha's turn to take her shirt off. Samantha reached over to Alisha and began taking her shirt off.

"No! Sam, stop!" said Alisha, trying her best to resist and fight off Samantha, despite the shots clearly setting in.

"Ryan said it's your turn!" responded Samantha, nearly crawling on top of Alisha as she tried to wrestle her shirt off of her.

Neither Ryan or Tyler attempted to intervene. They instead just decided to sit back and watch, Tyler also trying to hide that he had his phone out recording them.

Alisha tried to fight Samantha, but she was unable to put up much resistance. It wasn't long before Samantha had Alisha's shirt off, and she threw it across the room to where she had thrown hers.

"Well..." chuckled Ryan. "Not that I'm complaining, but I had meant that it's Alisha's turn for a dare, not to take her shirt off."

"Oh," said Samantha, looking at Alisha with a goofy grin on her face. "Well oops!"

Samantha turned her attention back to the guys. "So what's her dare gonna be?"

Alisha was sloshed, and barely able to comprehend the situation properly. With what little sense of sobriety she had left in her, she reached out to Vicky.

"Vicky! Are you there??"

"Oh yes, I've been here watching the whole time. That was quite the kiss!"

"Wait, you're not drunk??"

"Nope. You're the one that's drinking. I just feed off your dopamine, remember?"

"Well, can you please help me! I'm in so much trouble!"

"You mean being drunk? Or the part where you have no shirt on?"

"Both! And Sam! She kissed me! Twice!"

"And what's wrong with that?"

"It's... it's... just wrong. It's a sin! I can't keep doing this. Please help me!"

"What's in it for me?"

"Please, Vicky!? If my parents find out, or my friends find out, I'm so dead!"

Vicky paused for a moment, considering Alisha's pleas.

"Alright," said Vicky. "I'll make sure I get us home safe and sound, AND on time. I'll make sure your parents don't suspect anything. Sound good to you?"

"Yes, ok. But what about Sam? What if she keeps trying things?"

"You pick. I can either stop Samantha, or I get you home safe and sound, and not in trouble. Which one?"

Alisha wanted both options, but she feared more what her parents would do if they caught her drunk than anything Samantha was currently doing.

"Ok, I've decided. Just please get me home and keep me out of trouble."

"Sounds good, Lish. You just rest up, and I'll take care of everything else."

Alisha felt herself sinking in her mind once again. Maybe it was the alcohol, maybe it was how many times it had now happened, or a combination of both, but the sensation of Vicky taking over this time didn't seem as intrusive.

"Sleep, Lish. Sleep."

Alisha felt herself fading in her own mind, and in seconds, things went black; Alisha was passed out in her own mind. Vicky, however, was wide awake, and fully in charge of Alisha's body. And she was eager to continue playing the game with Samantha, Ryan, and Tyler.

Despite all the tequila that Alisha had consumed, when Vicky took charge of Alisha's body, her control also overcame the effects of the alcohol. Pretending to be inebriated, Vicky continued the game, and asked "what's my dare, boys?"

Ryan and Tyler exchanged glances with each other, and Ryan spoke up. "I dare you... to take off Sam's bra, and suck on her tits."

Upon hearing the dare, Samantha turned to face Alisha, and playfully smiled at her.

"Ready when you are," said Samantha.

Vicky shuffled Alisha tightly up against Samantha. She reached around her with both arms, and pulled her close. Vicky took one look into Samantha's eyes, and began kissing her as her hands wandered behind Samantha's back to the clasp of her bra.

Samantha eagerly and passionately kissed Vicky back, and within seconds, the clasp was undone, and Samantha's bra fell off of her body, exposing her perky breasts to the room.

Rather than break the kiss to fulfill the dare, Vicky continued to kiss Samantha. With one hand, she began playing with Samantha's breasts, while the other went to the back of her head, forming a firm grip into her hair.

Samantha pulled away from the kiss, and gently pushed Alisha's face down to her exposed breasts. Vicky lightly kissed and licked around each of Samantha's nipples, teasing them into hardened buds. The girls moaned softly as they continued to enjoy the intense sensations that were now coursing through their bodies.

Meanwhile, Tyler was sitting back and watching the erotic scene unfolding before him, continuing to record the girls on his phone. It wasn't long before he found himself feeling aroused, and a bulge began to form.

Ryan was also intently watching the girls kiss each other, and also feeling himself become aroused at the sight in front of him. Seeing that Tyler was being less discrete with his phone, he whispered over to him to get in closer for a better shot.

Tyler stood up, and walked over closer to the girls. Vicky continued to kiss and play with Samantha's breasts, as Samantha was laying back with her head back, enjoying the moment. As Tyler crept closer, Samantha took notice, particularly of the bulge growing in his pants.

"Looks like someone's excited to see us," said a drunk and aroused Samantha.

Without thinking, Samantha reached out with one hand and placed it on Tyler's crotch, playfully squeezing his growing cock over his jeans. Tyler took another step closer, making it easier for Samantha to touch him.

Vicky stopped kissing Samantha's breasts, and looked over at Tyler standing beside them; Samantha's hand gently squeezing his hardening cock over his clothes.

"Which one of us are you happy to see?" asked Vicky, looking up at Tyler in his eyes.

"Both," responded Tyler.

"Good answer," replied Vicky.

Vicky reached out to where Samantha's hand was, and pushed it aside. Using both hands, she began to unbuckle Tyler's belt, and undo his jeans.

"Wait!" said Samantha. "What about Ryan?"

"Yes!" said Vicky. "Ryan, get over here too!"

Without hesitation, Ryan got up and stood beside Tyler. The girls both sat up on the couch; Vicky began to remove Ryan's sweatpants while Samantha finished removing Tyler's. Both guys now stood in front of the girls, with their pants at their ankles and boxers exposed, their crotches at the girl's eye level.

Luriann
Luriann
55 Followers
12