Alisha & Vicky - Day 03 Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Boxers on three!" exclaimed Samantha, reaching out to Tyler's waistband. Vicky followed suit, and reached out for Ryan's.

Samantha yelled out. "One! Two! Three!"

At three, they both pulled down the boxers of Tyler and Ryan, their hard cocks exposed to the room.

"Ho-ly fuck!" said Samantha, as she looked at Tyler's hard cock right in front of her face. She had never seen Tyler naked before, and had no idea how large his cock was. By her estimation, it was easily eight inches long. Almost like instinct, Samantha reached out, and began stroking it.

Meanwhile, Vicky began to admire Ryan's cock. It wasn't as large as Tyler's, being closer to six inches. But she could tell that it was already rock hard. She leaned in closer, and began to lick around the head of Ryan's cock.

"Shit girl, have you done this before?" asked a surprised Samantha, watching Alisha licking Ryan's cock.

Vicky chose to say nothing, and continued to lick Ryan's cock around the head. Not wanting to be outdone, Samantha took the head of Tyler's cock into her mouth, and slowly began to suck on it.

Meanwhile, Ryan was looking down at Alisha, admiring her beautiful face with his hard cock entering her mouth. As Vicky continued on Ryan, Ryan reached down to Alisha's bra clasp, and released it; her bra falling to the floor.

With her bra now off, Alisha's breasts were now completely exposed to the room, and Tyler's recording phone. Ryan reached down to Alisha's breasts, and began to play with her nipples, as Vicky had Alisha start taking Ryan's cock into her mouth deeper and deeper, moaning as she continued to suck and lick.

Not wanting to be outdone, Samantha began to take Tyler's cock deeper into her mouth, and it began hitting the back of her throat. She glanced over at Alisha, her head bobbing up and down on his shaft.

About a minute later, Samantha stopped, and removed herself from Tyler's cock.

"Time to switch!" yelled Samantha.

Samantha quickly got up, and sat down on the other side of Alisha. She reached out for Ryan's cock, slick with the mix of Alisha's saliva and Ryan's precum, and began to suck on it.

Tyler, meanwhile, positioned himself in front of Alisha.

"Open up, slut!

Vicky opened Alisha's mouth, and leaned forward, taking Tyler's cock into her mouth. Unlike with Samantha, where she was doing most of the work on Tyler's cock, Tyler decided to be a bit more aggressive with Alisha. With his phone still recording in one hand and mere inches from her cock-filled face, he used his other hand to grab her hair, and began to pull her face down on his cock.

Vicky moaned as Alisha's tongue came into contact with Tyler's cock, which was now entering her mouth at a deeper and deeper rate. Her hands were gripping onto Tyler's ass, as she began to feel herself getting more and more turned on.

Tyler was getting close to his orgasm; the sounds of Alisha moaning and gagging on his cock only making his orgasm build faster. But just as Tyler was about to come, he pulled his cock out of Alisha's mouth. His cock began to twitch, spurting cum all over Alisha's face and in her hair.

As the last spurt of cum shot out of Tyler's cock, Ryan, using both hands, gripped Samantha's hair and pulled her face onto his own cock. Ryan began to cum, his cock emptying into Samantha's mouth. After a few thrusts more into Samantha's face, he let go of her hair, and she removed herself from his cock.

Samantha, still with Ryan's cum in her mouth, looked over at Alisha, admiring the sight of Tyler's cum all over her face and hair. Without warning or prompting, Samantha leaned in to Alisha, and kissed her again, trying to share some of Ryan's cum with Alisha. After a few minutes of kissing and Samantha licking some of the cum on Alisha's face, the girls finally sat up.

"Now, ladies," began Tyler. "Ryan and I got to finish, so, I think it's only fair that you two get to finish as well."

"Sounds fair to me," said Vicky. She stood up, and had only taken two steps forward when she was stopped.

"Not by us," said Tyler. He pointed at Samantha, and finished "each other."

Vicky turned to face Samantha, still sitting on the couch. She walked back to Samantha, and reached out with her hands for hers. Samantha took Alisha's hands, and stood up in front of her. Both topless and sticky from the guys cum, they embraced and kissed once again.

"I guess I should have known you two were into each other," said Tyler, looking over at the two girls.

Vicky broke her kiss with Samantha, but only to push her on to the couch. Samantha fell onto the couch on her back, and Vicky quickly jumped on top of her, and kissed her again. Their hands began to run up and down their topless bodies, as they continued to kiss passionately.

Samantha's hands drifted down towards the waistband of Alisha's leggings. Gripping them, she began to tug them down. Vicky lifted Alisha's hips up, and Samantha began removing the leggings.

With her leggings now off, Alisha was completely naked. Samantha pulled Alisha back down against her body. Moving one of her hands between Alisha's legs, and began to rub her pussy. Vicky began to moan, and her breathing became more intense.

Samantha rolled out from under Alisha, and moved herself on top of her. She began to kiss down Alisha's neck and to her breasts, as she continued to tease her pussy.

Finally, after what felt like minutes, Samantha moved down to Alisha's now soaking wet pussy. She paused for a second, before finally sliding her tongue into Alisha's pussy. Samantha reached out for Alisha's breasts, using her hands to play with her nipples as she sucked and licked Alisha's clit. Vicky gasped, and brought her legs up to wrap around Samantha as she closed her eyes and leaned her head back.

As this was all unfolding between the two girls, Ryan and Tyler were still watching and recording the events in front of them.

"Think we should help them out?" asked Tyler.

"What did you have in mind?" asked Ryan.

"Well, you already have history with Sam. So you take her and I'll take Alisha?"

Ryan didn't respond to Tyler. He just stood up, and made his way towards the girls on the couch. He positioned himself behind Samantha, who was lost in exploring Alisha's pussy with her mouth. Ryan reached out to Samantha, and began removing her shorts. Samantha put up no resistance, and lifted herself enough for Ryan to fully take them off. Ryan kneeled on the couch behind Samantha, and began to rub the head of his cock against her pussy.

Tyler, meanwhile, had moved himself to the other end of the couch where Alisha's head was leaned back against the armrest of the couch. With his hard cock in hand, he positioned the head of his cock inches from her open mouth.

As Ryan continued to rub Samantha's pussy with his cock, Tyler slowly began to push his cock into Alisha's mouth. Vicky didn't put up any fight as Tyler slid his cock further and further into Alisha's mouth, and began to hit the back of her throat.

Samantha reached back with one hand to where Ryan was still teasing her pussy, and took his cock into her hand. She pulled it to her pussy, and positioned the head just barely into her wet, wanting opening. She began to push her hips, sliding herself onto Ryan. Ryan took the hint, and began to slowly slide in and out of Samantha.

This continued for a few minutes; Samantha getting more and more aggressive licking and sucking Alisha's clit and pussy, Ryan slowly increasing the pace he was fucking Samantha to, and Tyler sliding deeper and deeper into Alisha's mouth and throat.

But Vicky couldn't fight back the urges Alisha's body was feeling, and felt herself getting close to orgasm. Alisha moaned onto Tyler's cock and felt it building inside of her. Her toes curled, and she grabbed a handful of Samantha's hair to hold on tight. Samantha licked faster in response, and it then began; Vicky was there, coming hard and fast. She moaned hard and shuddered, feeling like she was on fire from head to toe. She felt Tyler's cock twitching as she did, and felt spurts of cum shoot in her throat.

Vicky had no idea how long the orgasm lasted for; it may have only been seconds, it may have been a minute. All she knew is that it was the best one she has had so far in Alisha's body. As the orgasm passed, she just laid there, naked on the couch. She looked down at Samantha, who was getting fucked hard from behind by Ryan. She could see in Samantha's face that she was lost in the moment, with a look of complete pleasure on her face. It wasn't long before Ryan was moaning, and clearly came inside of Samantha.

Vicky sat up on the couch, and Samantha did the same, sitting beside her. The guys sat on either end, and they all just sat to catch their breath.

"That was fucking amazing," said Tyler.

"Yea, I had no idea those two were into each other like that," said Ryan, pointing at Alisha and Samantha. "We should do it again sometime."

"Well, I think I need to get dressed and find my way home so my parents don't get mad at me being out late on a school night," said Vicky. "Ryan, can you drive me home?"

"Sure, I can do that. Do we need to go now?"

"Probably should. I don't want to keep them waiting for me."

The four of them slowly got off of the couch, and began collecting their clothes. Vicky made her way to the washroom to clean off the remnants of Tyler's cum that was still on her face and hair.

Once dressed, Vicky and Ryan went out the door, and made their way to his car. Vicky sat in the front with Ryan, and they began the 15 minute drive to Alisha's house. Only a minute into the drive, Vicky turned to Ryan.

"You know," she began. "I got to taste Tyler's cum twice tonight, and I only got yours once, and that was from Sam's mouth."

"Oh yea?" asked Ryan slyly, getting a feeling for what Alisha was saying.

"Yea," she continued. "I don't think that's fair, do you?"

"No, I don't think that is."

Vicky didn't say another word, and leaned over towards Ryan as he continued to drive. She pulled on his sweatpants, and slid both his pants and boxers down just enough for his hardening cock to be exposed to her.

She leaned forward, and began to suck his cock. Ryan gasped, and gripped the wheel tightly as Vicky began to suck and lick his cock. She took as much of his cock into her mouth as she could, before slowly sliding her lips up and down his shaft.

Once she had his cock fully in her mouth, she began to bob her head up and down. Ryan grip the wheel tighter, trying not to close his eyes as he continued to drive, enjoying the feeling of Vicky's warm mouth sucking and licking on his cock.

"I'm getting close, Alisha."

Vicky was unfazed by Ryan's words, and continued to suck his cock.

Ryan proceeded to slow the car down, and turned onto the first side street he saw. He pulled the car over, and placed the car in park. Vicky continued to bob up and down on Ryan's cock, and Ryan just sat for a minute to watch. Eventually, he broke the silence.

"So, are all church girls this good at giving head?"

Vicky shook Alisha's head in response as she continued to suck his cock.

Ryan placed his hands on her head, and started to help her by pushing her head down hard with each downward motion she made on him. It wasn't long before Ryan could feel himself getting close.

"I'm gonna cum, Alisha"

Vicky picked up her pace, and tried to take Ryan as deep as she could with each downward motion of Alisha's face on his cock. Ryan's cock began to twitch, and with both hands, he forced Alisha's head firmly into his crotch as his cum shot into her mouth.

After Ryan had finished, Vicky sat up, and opened Alisha's mouth, showing Ryan his cum still inside before swallowing it.

"We should probably get me home," said Vicky.

Ryan redressed himself, and put the car back into drive. Only a few minutes later did they find themselves on Alisha's street.

"Park a few houses down, just in case my parents are watching."

Ryan pulled the car over, and Vicky got out. She went to the trunk, and retrieved Alisha's bag and clothing she had purchased earlier that day. She went back to the passenger side door, opened it, and leaned in.

"Tyler was recording us earlier, right?" said Vicky.

"Yea, why?"

"Do you think you could get him to send me all of it tonight? Please?"

"I'm sure we won't mind sharing it with you. I'll make sure you get it."

Vicky closed the car door, and began walking to Alisha's house.

Once inside, she made her way right to Alisha's room, where she quickly put away the new clothes. Afterwards, she went to take a long shower, so she could remove all hints of the drinking and sexual activities from earlier, so Alisha's parents wouldn't be suspicious.

She dressed in modest pajamas, and made her way downstairs to where Alisha's parents were sitting in their living room watching TV.

"Thank you so much for letting me spend the afternoon and evening with Rachel," said Vicky. "We had a lot of fun."

"I'm glad you had fun," said Alisha's mother. "Just so long as your grades don't slip. Now you should get to bed soon, you still have school in the morning."

Vicky took Alisha upstairs, and to her bed. She looked down at her phone, and saw some unread texts from Tyler. Vicky opened them, and saw that Tyler had sent her all the videos he had recorded of the events at his place. She paused for a moment, and got out of bed.

Walking over to the full length mirror in the bedroom, Vicky stripped Alisha naked. She struck a somewhat seductive pose in front of it, and took a photo with Alisha's phone. She opened the text thread from Tyler, and sent him the nude photo.

Not wanting Alisha to see the videos and photos in the texts with Tyler, at least not yet, Vicky used Alisha's phone and created herself a cloud storage account, and uploaded all of them to the storage. She placed a password on it, and then deleted all evidence of the videos and photos from the phone.

Vicky redressed Alisha, and returned her to her bed, where she quickly fell asleep.

12