Alisha & Vicky - Day 04 Pt. 02

Story Info
Alisha finds herself trapped naked in the school changeroom.
2.6k words
4.58
5.2k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Luriann
Luriann
55 Followers

The following is a complete work of fiction. In what could be many entries in the adventures of Alisha, an 18 year old girl entering her senior year of high school, and Vicky, a symbiote that has the capacity to overtake and control Alisha's body.

Feedback is welcomed and encouraged, and I will give consideration to user suggestions on where future entries could go.

Day Four: Thursday (Part 2)

Alisha was now living what most in their lives have nightmares about at one point or another; she was now naked in her school, with no clothes or towels around to cover up with. She was truly scared and did not know what to do.

"Vicky... help?" Alisha timidly asked.

"Help? You want MY help with this?"

"I need someone to help me, ok? And you're the only other one here!"

"What do you want me to do, exactly? I can't magically make a towel or clothes just appear. Besides, it's much more fun for me to just sit back and watch you figure this one out on your own."

Alisha realized asking Vicky for help was a futile effort. If anything, Vicky found this situation Alisha found herself in absolutely thrilling, and wanted nothing more than for something embarrassing to happen from it.

Alisha needed to find some way out of this. "Think, Alisha, think."

Alisha looked up at the curtain rod of the shower stall. She noticed it could pop off easily, and if she did so, she could slide off the shower curtain.

"See, you didn't need me," said Vicky.

Alisha ignored her, and pushed up on the curtain rod. It went up with ease, and Alisha was able to slide the curtain off the rod. She folded it and wrapped herself in it, and timidly began to walk out the change room door.

She looked out across the gym, and made sure that it was empty before venturing out. Across the gym was a door leading to the offices for the P.E. teachers, and there was usually a lost and found bin inside. Alisha made her way across the gym floor in the shower curtain, hoping the lost and found bin wasn't empty.

Alisha arrived at the door to the offices and pushed on it. The door opened, and she walked inside. There were four doors down this small hallway, two on each side, and the lost and found bin at the end. Three of the rooms had no lights on, but the far one on the right did.

Alisha crept down the hallway towards the lost and found. She made her way to the bin, but first looked through the window into the lit office. Inside she could see Mr. Turner sitting at his desk on his phone, with his chair thankfully turned away from the window.

She brought her focus back to the lost and found bin, and looked inside. While Alisha was grateful to discover it wasn't empty, it didn't have much in it, just a few dirty grey t-shirts and a pair of red men's basketball shorts.

Alisha was leaning into the bin to retrieve one of the shirts and the shorts, when she heard the door to Mr. Turner's office begin to open.

"Alisha?" said a rather surprised Mr. Turner. "What are you..? Why are you..?"

Mr. Turner did not imagine his day would end by running into one of his students outside of his office door, wearing nothing but a shower curtain and still wet from her recent shower. The situation left Mr. Turner feeling flustered, having never experienced such a situation in his career.

"Uhh... hi?" said Alisha, frozen in fear.

"What are you doing here like... this?" said Mr. Turner, unable to take his eyes off of her.

"Someone took my stuff when I was in the shower. This was all I could find to cover myself."

"I see... Here, let me help you."

Mr. Turner walked up to the bin, and leaned in to fish out some clothes for Alisha. He picked up the shorts and one of the shirts, and stood up to hand them to her.

"Here, put these on for now."

Alisha reached out with one hand while using the other to hold up her shower curtain. "Thanks, Mr. Turner."

"Hug him," said Vicky.

"You can't be serious!"

"I am. Hug him. Thank him for being the best P.E. teacher you've ever had."

Alisha was hesitant at first, but followed Vicky's instruction and hugged Mr. Turner, catching him completely by surprise.

"Thank's Mr. Turner. You're definitely the best P.E. teacher ever."

"Good. Now hug him tighter," said Vicky.

Alisha did as Vicky told her, and tightened her hug. Initially when Alisha hugged him, he didn't reciprocate it. But as Alisha tightened her grip around him, his arms came around Alisha, hugging her back.

"That's... probably enough, Alisha. You should go get those on, and after we can try to find out what happened to your things. I'll start checking the cameras right now."

Mr. Turner turned and walked back into his office. Alisha was still standing beside the bin, dirty clothes in one hand, and still naked and wet under the shower curtain.

"Follow him in," said Vicky.

"YOU CAN'T BE SERIOUS!"

"I am."

"Tell me why first!"

"You'll see. Now go in."

"Not a chance! He's like... forty or something! He's old enough to be my dad!"

"Fine. Have it your way."

Alisha felt an all too familiar sinking feeling begin to consume her as Vicky pushed her back into her mind. But instead of being stuck to watch, her vision began to fade; Vicky was putting her to sleep.

Once Alisha was out of the way, Vicky threw the clothes back into the bin, and walk forward towards Mr. Turner's barely open office door. As she entered the office, Mr. Turner turned around to face her.

"Alisha, what are you doing?" he asked.

Vicky didn't give him a response, and just closed the door behind her, and pushed in the lock. She reached for the blinds that were on the window to his office door, and hastily closed them. She then turned to face Mr. Turner.

"Alisha, whatever this is, this isn't ok," he continued.

"Nonsense," said Vicky. "I told you you're the best P.E. teacher ever. And now, I'm going to make sure you get what good teachers deserve."

"Alisha, please, just -"

Mr. Turner's words cut short as Vicky dropped her hold on the shower curtain, and it fell to the floor. Standing in front of Mr. Turner was a completely naked and wet Alisha.

"Shhh," said Vicky, holding one finger over her mouth. "Just relax, I got this."

Vicky slowly walked towards Mr. Turner, still sitting in his office chair. Mr. Turner just sat and watched as she slowly made her way to him, stopping right in front of him. Vicky leaned down, Alisha's face inches from his.

"Do you see something you like, Mr. Turner?"

Mr. Turner could only nod, unsure how to look at Alisha as she stood before him naked. Vicky leaned in, placed her hands on his shoulders, and gave him a light kiss on his lips.

The kiss only lasted a few seconds, but to Mr. Turner, it seemed like time had stood still. He had never come close to finding himself in such a compromising situation as he was presently in, the shock of which left him feeling frozen in place.

As Vicky broke off the kiss, she looked back into his eyes as she smiled at him. Mr. Turner looked her up and down for a moment, but turned away.

"Alisha, please, stop! We've already gone way too far."

Mr. Turner pushed Alisha off of him, and stood up.

"This is wrong, Alisha. Let's forget about everything that just happened here, and we'll also forget about the racket you broke earlier today. Go get those clothes on, and I'll help you find out who took your things."

Vicky was not happy her advances had been rejected. She walked Alisha back to the bin, and reached in for the clothes.

"Looks like you win today, Alisha," Vicky thought to herself as she put on the t-shirt and shorts.

Once dressed, Vicky re-entered Mr. Turner's office. She saw that he was on his computer, with what looked like several security camera feeds; the ones he was looking at were from cameras placed around the gymnasium.

"Come here, Alisha."

Vicky walked up beside Mr. Turner. She placed one hand on his shoulder, and leaned in, looking at the screen in front of her.

"This camera here shows the door to the girl's change room. I have it cued up to just when we finished class. I'm going to press play, and you let me know if you see anything that resembles your things."

They both watched silently as the camera feed played back. They watched patiently, as they saw girls from the class leave the room one by one. Around 15 minutes into the playback, Vicky saw something that caught her eye.

"There!" said Vicky. "That's my bag!"

There in front of them was a classmate leaving the girl's change room holding Alisha's bag. But it wasn't just any classmate.

"That's Toni!" continued Vicky. "That bitch! That stuck-up, piece of -"

"I get the idea, Alisha," said Mr. Turner, cutting her off. "I'll let the principal know what happened and show him this video, and we can go from there."

"Well at least we know who it was. But now I need to get home, I've missed my bus because of this!" said Vicky.

"I'll get someone to bring you home. You wait here, and I'll take care of that."

Mr. Turner got up and left the room, leaving Vicky alone.

"Alright," thought Vicky. "Time to wake you back up, Lish."

Vicky sat Alisha down in Mr. Turner's chair, and closed her eyes.

"Time to wake up, Lish," she said aloud.

Right on cue, Alisha felt herself waking up, as if she had taken a nap. As she awoke, Vicky released her hold on Alisha.

"What happened?" Alisha asked.

"We found out who took your stuff," said Vicky. "Toni."

"Toni?!"

"Yea, Toni! Guess she didn't like being put in her place, so she probably tried to get even with you."

Alisha slumped in the chair, saddened by the news. Mr. Turner re entered the room, with another teacher, one Alisha wasn't familiar with.

"Alisha," he started. "Ms. Sutter will be giving you a ride home."

"Hey, Alisha," said Ms. Sutter. "Mr. Turner told me what happened to you, I'm so sorry!"

"It's... ok..." said Alisha.

Alisha stood up, and followed Ms. Sutter out to her car, and climbed into the passenger seat.

"Do you want to talk about it?" asked Ms. Sutter as she started the car.

"I don't know..." Alisha said, staring out her window.

"Well, if you ever want to talk, I'm here for you," said Ms. Sutter. "I know girls can be cruel to one another, and you didn't deserve this sort of treatment."

"I guess... thank you," said Alisha. "Maybe another time we can talk or something."

"Sure, you name it."

With the exception of the low music playing in the car, the rest of the ride went by silently.

Ms. Sutter pulled up to Alisha's house, and got out to help her get out. They both approached the front door, and Ms. Sutter rang the doorbell; Alisha's mother came to the door to answer it.

"Alisha!" said her mom, looking at Alisha, confused by what she was wearing. She looked over at Ms. Sutter, and asked "is everything ok?"

"Not exactly," said Ms. Sutter. "Alisha, how about you go in and get changed, and I'll fill your mom in on what happened."

Alisha entered the house and went to her room. She desperately wanted to get out of the gross lost and found clothes she had to wear. She grabbed a change of clothes, and went to her washroom to take another shower, washing off the dirty feeling from her temporary clothes.

When she was finished, she came down to the living room, where she found Ms. Sutter and her mother sitting and talking. Alisha's mom motioned for her to sit down next to her, and hugged her tightly.

"Ms. Sutter told me everything you went through today. I'm so sorry you had to deal with that. Do you have any idea what got into Toni that she would do that to you?"

"I..." Alisha began.

"Say she's been acting weird lately," said Vicky.

"I... I think something's been bothering Toni," Alisha continued. "She's been acting weird ever since school started."

"I see," said her mother. "I think your father and I will have to have a talk with her parents, what she did to you was unacceptable."

"I would recommend waiting, at least for now," said Ms. Sutter. "I know the school will be looking into it, and it's probably best to wait until they're done first before you do anything on your own."

Ms. Sutter left shortly after, and Alisha went up to her room, and sat on her bed.

"Vicky, I have a question."

"Sure," said Vicky.

"When you took over me, it felt like I fell asleep or something. I don't remember what happened after that."

"And?"

"Is that normal? Why do you think that happened?"

"It's nothing," said Vicky, lying to her. "Sometimes when we take over, you stay awake. Other times, you just pass out. It's nothing to worry about."

"Ok... but what happened? I remember being by the bin still wearing the shower curtain, and next I was sitting in Mr. Turner's office wearing those gross clothes.

"Well, I got us dressed, and I helped Mr. Turner look at the security cameras. We spotted Toni leaving with your stuff, and he went to report it and get you a ride home."

"Is that all?" Alisha asked suspiciously.

"Oh, and Mr. Turner said you don't need to replace the racket you broke. I think he feels sorry for you."

"Well, at least I don't have that to worry about."

Alisha and Vicky were interrupted by a knock at her bedroom door.

"Alisha," her mom said. "Can I come in?"

"Yes," replied Alisha.

Her mom entered her room, and sat on the bed next to her.

"I know you were probably excited about going to the first night of youth group tonight, but hearing what Toni did to you at school today, I think maybe it's best you stay home. I don't think you two should be anywhere near each other for now."

Alisha knew what her mother said made perfect sense. Her and Toni in the same room right now would be a recipe for disaster.

"No," Vicky told Alisha. "Talk her into letting you go."

"I don't know, Mom," began Alisha. "I think I'll be ok. I can stay away from her."

"Are you sure? She had you trapped naked and alone in the change room today."

"Yes mom, I'm sure. I can just avoid her tonight, I have other friends I can be around."

Alisha's mother paused for a minute, considering her daughter's reasoning.

"I'll tell you what," her mother began. "I'll let you go, but I'm going to talk with Pastor Jake when I drop you off; he needs to know what happened between you two today."

"Do it. Say yes," said Vicky.

"I guess that's ok," said Alisha.

Alisha's mother leaned in to hug her.

"I should have dinner ready in an hour. I'll see you downstairs soon," her mother said, releasing her from the hug.

"Thanks, mom."

Alisha's mother left the room, and went downstairs.

"So," started Vicky. "How do we want to deal with Toni?"

"I don't know. I just don't want to think about it, ok?"

"Well, if I see her later tonight, I'll make sure she doesn't cause us any more trouble today. I won't let one of your so-called friends mistreat you."

"Just please don't embarrass me any further. I'm barely keeping it together as is."

"Don't worry, Lish. I got us. Trust me."

Luriann
Luriann
55 Followers