Alisha & Vicky - Day 05 Pt. 01

Story Info
Alisha goes for a ride, Vicky plots revenge on Toni.
6.1k words
4.59
3.3k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Luriann
Luriann
54 Followers

The following is a complete work of fiction. In what could be many entries in the adventures of Alisha, an 18 year old girl entering her senior year of high school, and Vicky, a symbiote that has the capacity to overtake and control Alisha's body.

Feedback is welcomed and encouraged, and I will give consideration to user suggestions on where future entries could go.

Day Five: Friday (Part 1)

Alisha was in a panic; one of many new emotional states she has been finding herself in much more frequently in the last week. She was sitting in the passenger seat of Ryan's car as he sped off from her house. She had just snuck out of her parent's place, thinking that Ryan had brought her the history book that had fallen out of her bag the night before.

Ryan was driving his car rather recklessly. He was taking corners much faster than a normal, more responsible driver would. While Ryan seemed comfortable with this sort of driving, Alisha was using both hands to grip both the door and her seat in an attempt to keep herself upright as he continued to speed along.

Once on a more straight road and able to sit more upright, she saw out from the corner of her eye some movement in the back seat. Turning her head to see more directly, the motion in the back became more apparent as she saw someone sit up from a laying down position.

"Hi Alisha," said Tyler from the back seat of the car, grinning at her. "I'm so glad we could find time to hang out, just the three of us."

"I don't want to hang out! I just want to get my book and go home," said a frantic Alisha.

Tyler leaned forward from the back seat so his head was now in between Ryan and Alisha.

"Turn down this road," said Tyler, pointing to the left.

Ryan followed Tyler's directions and sped down the road to the left.

The road they had just turned down led to the small industrial part of town, an area completely empty of people at this time of the night.

"Where are we going?" asked Alisha, her voice quivering.

"We're going somewhere to have us all some fun," said Tyler.

Alisha's heart was pounding in her chest as she stared out the window at the dark and deserted streets, building, and parking lots. She didn't know what was going to happen to her, or what these guys had planned.

"That one," said Tyler. "That lot there. You can go around to the back side."

Ryan pulled the car into one of the parking lots, and went around to the back of the building. Aside from the headlights, there was nothing to illuminate the area they just pulled into other than the faint moonlight seeming through the clouds above. Ryan stopped in an empty parking lot, parked the vehicle, and turned off the ignition.

"Alright, everyone out," said Ryan with a smile.

As Ryan got out, Tyler hopped out of the car on the passenger side and opened the front passenger door.

"What are you guys doing?" asked Alisha with her voice shaking. She looked around in terror at the dark surroundings.

"You said you wanted your book back," said Tyler. "And you will, but you're going to have to earn it back."

Tyler grabbed Alisha's right arm and pulled her out of the car. Alisha stumbled, unable to balance herself with Tyler pulling her, she fell to the ground as she left the car.

"Aww, look! She's on her knees for us already!" said Ryan.

Alisha, kneeling on the cold pavement, looked up at both the guys.

"Please, I just want my book back," she pleaded, through tears beginning to stream down her face.

"Don't worry, you'll get it. You're just going to have to do a few things for us first, then you'll get it."

"Like what?" asked Alisha through her tears.

"Well for starters, we're going to do some more of what we did last night," said Tyler.

"What do you mean?" asked Alisha. "You're going to get me drunk?"

"Oh, no," said Ryan. "We're thinking more of what happened once you were drunk."

Alisha sat silently in fear. She was confused by their words, still oblivious to most of what had happened Wednesday night. But her fear only grew as she saw Tyler begin to lower his pants and boxers, seeing his hard cock sticking out.

"Oh no. No. No," Alisha started. "I'm not that kind of girl."

The guys both laughed hard at Alisha's words.

"Nice try, Alisha," said Tyler, his cock sticking out in front of him as he walked up to Alisha. "We all know you've done this before."

"What? How did you find out about Evan?" asked Alisha.

"EVAN?" asked Tyler. "Who's Evan? Is he that guy that I saw leaving the washroom on Wednesday when I found you in the men's room?"

"Oh shit," said Ryan. "You found her where? Fuck, she's more of a slut than I thought she was."

Alisha realized she had made a big mistake mentioning Evan's name to these guys, as it became immediately clear they were not talking about him.

"Yes... NO! I don't know what you guys mean, ok?" said Alisha.

"Maybe this will ring a bell," said Ryan, holding out his phone to Alisha, pressing the center of the screen to start a video.

Alisha's eyes widened in pure shock and embarrassment. There, on Ryan's phone, was a video that was clearly shot in Tyler's basement. In the video, she could clearly see back and forth both her and Samantha, topless, and each sucking one of the guy's cocks. Alisha's mouth hung wide open as she found herself unable to take her eyes off the screen.

"VICKY! WHAT DID YOU DO WITH ME LAST NIGHT!?"

"I got you home, safe and sound, just like I said I would."

"BUT YOU HAD ME SUCKING BOTH OF THESE GUYS! AND TOPLESS!"

"Only one guy at a time, unfortunately. But maybe that'll change tonight. But enough about yesterday, looks like they're about to start with you, Lish."

"Looks like you're ready to go now," said Tyler, noticing Alisha's wide open mouth, and stepping right up to her.

"Please..." pleaded Alisha. "Please don't."

Tyler stood close to Alisha, his cock at her eye level. He was gently stroking it as he looked down at her.

"Answer me this, Alisha," Tyler began. "You've sucked me off, you've sucked Ryan off, and that guy Evan by the sound of it. How many more guys have you sucked off?"

"None," replied Alisha, her head hanging low.

"And how many guys have you fucked?" asked Ryan.

"None. No one," said Alisha.

"So you're still a virgin?" asked Tyler.

"Yes," said Alisha.

With her impeccable timing, Vicky spoke up with Alisha.

"Shit, Lish," Vicky began. "This could be it! This could be you finally becoming a woman!"

"I HATE YOU!" said Alisha. "This is all your fault! I don't want to lose it like this! Or with them at all!"

"Well if it's not them, then with who? Evan?"

"No! I don't want to at all!"

"Well don't let me get in the way, Lish. I'll be here enjoying every second of this."

Tyler grabbed Alisha's hair, and started to pull her face towards his hard cock.

"Open up, bitch," he said. "It's time to get started."

Tyler thrust his cock into Alisha's mouth, holding her by her hair with both hands to push her down onto it. Tyler wasted no time in thrusting his cock in and out of her mouth, fucking her face. Tears once again streamed down Alisha's face as Tyler abused her mouth.

Ryan was standing close to them, with his phone out, recording Alisha getting face fucked by Tyler. Alisha, gagging and drooling, noticed the camera, and tried to swat at him, but he was standing too far away.

Tyler picked up his pace, and began to get rough with Alisha as he continued to face fuck her.

"I told you you're a slut," said Tyler. "Just look at all the cock you're taking right now. And we've only just gotten started."

Tyler then pulled his cock out of Alisha's mouth, and pointed it at her face. Alisha panicked as she realized he was going to cum on her face. She tried to move away, but Tyler held her in place.

"Here it comes," said Tyler. With a loud moan, Tyler came all over her face.

"You like that, Alisha?" asked Tyler. "Do you like getting your face covered in cum?"

Alisha's only response was to silently cry as Tyler redressed himself.

"Alright Ryan, hand me the phone," said Tyler. "It's your turn now."

"Oh god, no," said Alisha. "Please, no."

Ryan handed the phone over to Tyler, and he removed his pants and boxers. He walked up to the cum covered Alisha, and grabbed her by the hair in the same way Tyler had just done.

"Round two, Alisha," said Ryan.

Alisha, already feeling humiliated and defeated, put up no resistance to Ryan as he forced his cock into her mouth.

However, Ryan started much rougher with her. He grabbed her by the hair, and slammed his cock into her mouth over and over, Alisha gagging and choking on him.

"Awe," said Vicky. "Aren't you such a good little Christian slut, choking on those delicious cocks like that."

"Vicky! Either go away or make this stop, please!"

"Why would I want this to stop? I want you to be fucking these guys!"

Alisha desperately tried to think of something to convince Vicky to help her as Ryan continued to face fuck her.

"Ok, I have one idea," said Alisha to Vicky.

"I'm listening."

"What if I agree to have sex, but not with these guys."

"Maybe... but with who then?" asked Vicky.

"I don't know, but we'll figure it out together when I'm, umm.."

"Not having a face full of cock?"

"Please, Vicky? I promise, just not these guys."

Vicky didn't reply, and left Alisha in silence.

Ryan slammed himself hard into Alisha's mouth, and held her head in place with his cock pointing down her throat. She could feel Ryan begin to cum, filling her mouth and throat with each spurt.

When he was done, Ryan pulled his cock out of Alisha's mouth, and stepped back to redress himself. Alisha spit out some of Ryan's cum, and struggled to catch her breath.

Ryan walked over to Tyler, and the two of them looked briefly at the videos they had just made of them with Alisha.

"Alright, Lish," said Vicky. "But I'm holding you to that promise."

Alisha felt herself sinking as Vicky took over. Vicky stood Alisha up, and walked over to the guys, who were both busy looking at the videos.

"Ok guys," said Vicky. "We've had our little fun together, but it's time to take me home."

"I don't think so," said Tyler. "We still have more to do first."

Vicky reached out and grabbed the phone from Tyler's hands, and took a few steps back.

"Here's the deal," said Vicky. "I promise not to smash this phone to the ground if you go get me my book right now."

Tyler and Ryan stood for a second, uncertain if she was bluffing about smashing the phone.

"Fine. Go get it, man," said Tyler to Ryan.

"Fucking bitch," said Ryan to Alisha as he passed her.

Ryan returned from the trunk of the car with Alisha's book in hand.

"Here you go," Ryan said, holding out the book.

Vicky took the book from Ryan, and held it under one arm.

"Now take me home," said Vicky.

"And why would we do that? asked Tyler.

Vicky paused for a moment, but soon responded. "Because if you do, I'll make it worth it for the both of you.

"What do you mean?" asked Ryan.

"Please, please don't make things worse!" Alisha said to Vicky.

"Well," began Vicky. "You know how I'm such a good little Christian slut, right?"

"VICKY! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" screamed Alisha.

Vicky ignored Alisha, and continued. "Well... what if I was to tell you some of my other friends would have some, let's say, similar interests. If you take me home now, I'll arrange for you guys to have one of my friends."

"Oh really?" asked Tyler. "Like who?"

"Get ready for it, Lish," Vicky said to Alisha. "Here comes some sweet, sweet revenge."

"My friend Toni," said Vicky. "She's secretly more of a slut than I am, and I think she'd be amazing in your little videos."

"Alright," said Ryan. "But wow are you going to make this happen for us?"

"Just get me home, and I'll work it out right away for both of you. If two weeks goes by and I don't have it figured out, I'll happily fuck the both of you however you both want. AND, you can take all the videos you want of it."

"VICKY! NO! NOT OK!" yelled Alisha.

"Relax, Lish, we'll make this work."

Ryan and Tyler exchanged looks, and nodded at each other.

"Alright, deal," said Ryan.

Tyler went to take the phone back from Alisha, and Ryan went to start his car.

As Tyler approached Alisha, he whispered in her ear. "If you don't follow through with your friend Toni, all the videos we already have of you go up online." With his phone now in-hand he walked back to the car and got in the front.

Vicky walked Alisha to the car and climbed into the back.

As the drive back to Alisha's house began, Vicky returned control to Alisha.

"Vicky, we are so dead."

"No we're not. We'll make this work out."

"Vicky! We just agreed to give them Toni!"

"And what's wrong with that? She fucked us over at school, she deserves this."

"No, Vicky! I still want her to be my friend! We can try to work through what happened."

"Lish, it's either we get even with Toni, or they not only leak the blowjob videos for everyone to see, but you'll have to fuck them both. Take your pick, which do you want?"

Alisha absolutely did not want to have sex with either guy, and could not imagine the humiliation that would come from everyone seeing those videos of her. But, she also felt torn over the idea of offering up Toni to the guys.

"Alright," said Alisha. "Let's say we go through with the Toni idea. How are we going to do this?"

"Well, remember back at the bridge, when Ryan handed me to you in the container?"

"Yes..."

"If I'm remembering your memories correctly, he said he got me from his dealer. Get the contact info for his dealer before you get out of the car. We'll go from there."

"Ok, Vicky... but this better work."

Soon enough, Ryan pulled onto Alisha's street.

"Pull over here, I'll walk the rest of the way," said Alisha.

Ryan pulled the car over and parked it. He turned his head to face Alisha.

"Now don't forget our deal," he said. "We get your friend Toni in the next two weeks, or you're ours."

"Don't forget to ask him, Lish."

"Yes, I know," said Alisha. "One more thing before I go. Your dealer. Can I maybe have his number?"

Ryan and Tyler looked at each other and let out a short laugh at the question.

"You? Want to talk to MY dealer?" asked Ryan. "Shit, you're even more bad than we thought you were."

Ryan pulled out his phone, and found the contact info.

"He is a she, actually. And SHE goes by Krystal."

Alisha added Krystal to her phone's contacts, and opened her door to leave.

"Be sure to mention me to Krystal when you call her," said Ryan. "She might cut you a bit of a deal, on whatever it is you're wanting from her."

Alisha faked a smile at Ryan, and closed the door. The guys drove off, and Alisha walked back to her house. She approached the front door, and slowly turned the handle. She was relieved to find that the door had not been discovered unlocked, and she entered her house. She quietly made her way up the stairs, and returned to her bedroom.

Once in her bedroom, she removed her clothes and went to her washroom.

She looked at herself in the mirror and saw all a bunch of Tyler's cum still stuck to her face and hair. Not wanting to make noise with the shower, she wet a cloth and slowly tried her best to clean herself.

Alisha was able to clean most of the cum from her face and hair, but knew she'd have to wait for the morning to truly get it all out in the shower.

She returned to her room, put on some fresh pajamas, and picked up her textbook. She sat in her bed, and opened the book, reading the first chapter. Alisha struggled to get through the reading, with her eyes feeling tired and heavy. She eventually made her way through the dry text, and glanced at her phone before turning off her lamp.

3:30am. "Crap," thought Alisha. "I am so dead for tomorrow."

"It's ok, Lish," said Vicky. "I'll make sure we get through the day just fine."

***

It barely seemed like Alisha had just put her head down when her 6:30am alarm went off.

"Good morning, Lish," said Vicky.

"No. Not good morning. Bad morning. I feel so tired."

"Don't worry about that, I'll take care of it. You go get ready for school, and don't forget to pack your new skirt to change into at school."

Alisha crawled out of bed, barely able to balance and function during her stumbled walk to her washroom. She turned on the shower taps and undressed. Before hopping into the shower, she glanced at herself in the mirror. Her hair was a disaster, and she could see some rememints of cum still stuck in it. Disgusted with herself, she opened the shower door and got in to clean herself off.

Once she finished showering, dressed herself, and fixed her makeup for the day, she grabbed her things for school and went downstairs.

"So, Alisha," Vicky said. "This whole time I've known you, I've never seen you drink or think about drinking coffee."

"Yea, I hate the stuff, it tastes horrible."

"Well, there's no time like the present to change that. Go get some started, it'll help you get through your day."

"Eww, no! I'm not drinking coffee, it's disgusting!"

"Lish, you've literally swallowed multiple loads of cum this week, and you're freaking out about a fucking cup of coffee? Go get some started."

Alisha relented, and walked into her kitchen to start some coffee. While she never drank the stuff herself, she and her younger siblings had learned how to start the coffee machine a few years ago to help her parents get ready in the mornings. Alisha just started the coffee machine when her mother walked in.

"Good morning, Alisha," her mom said. She glanced at the coffee machine. "That's way too much water than what's needed in the machine, why did you put that much in?"

"I thought, maybe... I'd have some too?"

Her mother just gave her a surprised look, having never seen her daughter drink coffee, and having heard her only describe it as gross in the past.

"Well, I suppose tastes change over time," her mother said.

Alisha used the time waiting for the pot to finish to get her breakfast and lunch together for the day ahead. Once the coffee finished, she poured herself a mug, and sat down to drink it.

"Alright, Lish. Down this, and let's get going to school. We have a lot we need to do today."

Alisha took a sip, making a disgusted look as she tasted it.

"Ewww," Alisha thought. "This is gross, I hate this stuff."

"Just keep drinking it. And I think I have come up with a foolproof plan to deliver Toni to Ryan and Tyler. I'll spare you the details, but I might be able to get most of it ready today. But first, how much money do you have on you?"

"What do you need my money for?" asked Alisha.

"My plan. Now, how do you have much? And in cash."

"I dunno, like $50? I have more in my bank account."

"We'll need it, and maybe more. Make sure to have it with you when we leave for school today, I'll need to use it for my plan."

"Are you at least going to tell me what this plan is?"

"Not yet. Knowing you, you'll freak the fuck out if I tell you now. But I got us covered. Plus, once I have it all in place, we still have to figure out your first fuck. Finish your coffee, and let's get going."

Luriann
Luriann
54 Followers
12