Alisha & Vicky - Day 05 Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***

Alisha got off her bus at school, and just like the day before, went into the first washroom she saw. In the furthest stall, she took off her leggings, and put on the new skirt she had packed. Once she finished, she exited the stall and took a look at herself in the mirror.

"If my friends from church freaked out as much as they did about my shorts yesterday, they're going to lose their minds more over this," Alisha thought to herself. Just like when she tried it on in the mall change room, the skirt only went down a few inches past her crotch, barely covering her. She exited the washroom, and headed towards the first of her two classes for the day; history.

Alisha was once again one of the first to enter the classroom, and made her way to the same seat as before at the back. One by one, students started to fill the room. When Evan entered, he also sat in the same seat as before beside Alisha, and took immediate notice of her new skirt.

"Fuck me..." said Evan, eyeing up Alisha. "You sure aren't leaving much to the imagination today, are you?"

"Good morning to you too, Evan," said a deadpanned and annoyed Alisha, not bothering to make eye contact with him.

Finally, the history teacher, Mr. Weise entered the room.

"Alright class," he began." We're going to start with a quiz on chapter one. Please put all your books and phones away; you just need a pen."

Mr. Weise placed a stack of test papers at the front of each row of the classroom, and the stacks were all passed back with each student taking one for themselves.

"You all have 45 minutes to finish this test, and you can start now. And to Ms. Alisha Oliver, I am supposed to tell you to report to the main office; you can write your test at a later time."

Alisha stood up slowly, and walked up to Mr. Weise's desk.

"You said that I'm supposed to go to the office?" she asked.

"Yes," he responded. "Apparently there was some incident yesterday? I wasn't told any details, just that you needed to be in the offices right away."

"Oh, ok... thank you."

Alisha turned to leave the classroom. As she walked along the front of the room, she could feel each and every eye of her classmates on her, checking out what she looked like in her new skirt. She went down the hallways and found herself at the main desk of the school offices.

"Good morning," said the woman at the desk to Alisha. "How can I help you?"

"My name's Alisha, Alisha Oliver. I was supposed to come here?"

The woman looked down briefly, examining some notes on her desk. She looked back up at Alisha only a few seconds later.

"Yes, yes Alisha. Go on in through the doors, and take a seat."

Alisha entered through the office doors, and took a seat in one of the chairs in the waiting room on the other side. After a few minutes of waiting, a man she did not recognize came around the corner.

"Hi, Alisha?" the man said.

"Yes?"

"I'm Mr. Sechler, I work at the school district offices. If you can follow me please, I'd like to discuss what happened yesterday with you at the end of your P.E. class.

***

After half an hour of answering questions from Mr. Sechler about the incident with Toni the day before, Alisha left the school offices with her recovered bag and possessions from the day before, and began to walk back to her history class.

"Well, that was fun!" said Vicky.

"No it wasn't! Do you have any idea how bad I feel? Toni is probably getting suspended now. I just want to forget that it ever happened!"

"But at least for you, it sounds like nearly no one knows about it, so your sweet little innocent reputation is still intact."

Alisha didn't respond, and kept walking back to her class.

"Well, back to the topic of Toni, seeing as how your class is probably still writing that dumb test, how about we get started on some of my plan."

"Fine... what do I have to do?"

"It's about to be the first weekend back to school, and usually there's some sort of seniors party, right?"

"Yes..? It's tonight. But I wasn't going to go to it. Neither are my friends."

"Well, you are now. First, you're going to need a cover so your parents don't suspect anything. Rachel's house again?"

"I'll figure that out. What else?"

"Get in touch with Toni, and ask her to meet you. I'll take care of the rest when we meet up. And don't worry, I'll be nice."

"Fine, I'll send her a text. Anything else?"

"Yes, but I'll need to use your phone. Send Toni that text, and I'll need to take over for a bit."

Alisha sighed, and opened her phone. She found Toni's name, and sent her a text asking her to meet up.

"Thanks, Lish. Now, if you don't mind..."

Vicky pushed Alisha back inside herself and took over. She walked down to the now infamous washroom where she first got involved with Evan, and entered the furthest stall inside. She pulled out Alisha's phone, and found the new contact for Kystal, and pressed call. After a couple of rings, she heard a voice answer on the other side

"Hello?"

"Hi, my name is Alisha, I'm a friend of Ryan's, and he passed along your number to me," said Vicky.

"And?"

"And, I was hoping I could meet with you today, I have cash," continued Vicky.

There was a few moments of silence from the other end before Vicky heard a response.

"What is it you're after?"

"Well, there's the grad party tonight, and I was hoping to get something from you to make myself more... fun."

"By fun you mean, what, exactly?"

"Well," said Vicky. "I might have this idea I want to try where I become more, let's say agreeable? Something I can put in my drink to speed some things along?"

"Where are you?"

"I'm at the high school right now."

"Ok. Leave the school right at lunch break, and meet at the end of the street behind it. Don't be late."

The line went dead as the call was hung up on the other end.

"Alright Lish, back you go! We should get to class now."

"Thanks..." said Alisha as she returned to control of herself. "I'm assuming based on what I heard from that call, you plan on slipping something to Toni somehow?"

"You catch on quick, Lish."

"Just for the record, I am not ok with this at all."

"But you would rather drug your friend than have to fuck Ryan and Tyler," added Vicky.

"Please don't remind me..."

***

The lunch bell rang out, and everyone got up to leave class. Instead of going to see her friends, she started off to the agreed upon spot that Vicky set up on the phone. It took Alisha nearly ten minutes to walk there, and with each passing minute she could feel her stomach doing flips, having some idea of what Vicky had planned for her friend.

Alisha saw a car parked off to the side with its engine running and its front passenger window rolled down. She cautiously approached it, and saw several people inside.

"You Alisha?" said the man in the passenger seat.

"Yes... is one of you Krystal?"

"No, she's busy. She sent us instead," the man said, eyeing up Alisha in her skirt.

"Well, how does this work?" asked Alisha.

"You give me your cash, and we'll get you your product."

Alisha opened her purse and pulled out $50. "This is all I have on me. Is it enough?"

The man looked at Alisha, looked down at the money in her hand, and back at Alisha.

"Come closer," he said.

Alisha stepped right up beside the door.

"Lean in, girl," he said.

Alisha leaned her head inside the car window. The man in the passenger seat gently grabbed Alisha's head and pulled it beside his. She could hear and feel his breathing on her neck, making Alisha nervous and uncomfortable. She stayed like this for a few seconds, and then she pulled herself back. The man reached out, and took the cash from Alisha.

"I'll cut you a deal for now," he said. "But have more next time."

"Like there will ever be a next time," Alisha thought to herself.

The man handed her a small brown paper bag. "Don't take them all at once now!"

As fast as the bag was in her hands, the car had peeled away. Alisha put the bag in her purse to hide it from public view, and opened it carefully to see inside. She could see in the bottom of the paper bag a small clear plastic bag that had some colorful looking pills inside. She quickly closed the paper bag and buried it to the bottom of her purse, and started back to school.

***

It was halfway through lunch break when Alisha finally reached the table her friends were seated for lunch at. She saw Rachen and Jackie, as well as Evan. But Toni was notably absent.

"Hey," said Alisha as she sat down.

"I still can't believe you're wearing that," said Jackie, referring to her skirt.

"Hi to you too," said Alisha, unpacking her lunch.

"So did you hear that Toni is suspended?" asked Rachel. "She's not back until after next week."

"Oh..." said Alisha through her bites.

"Yea. And I'm sorry about last night with that fight," Rachel continued. "I know I shouldn't have done that, but I was just so mad about what she did to you."

"Thanks, I know you were just trying to help," Alisha said. "But I do want to try to make things ok again between all of us and Toni."

The girls and Evan continued their lunch together mostly in silence. As the bell rang to send everyone to their classes, Vicky spoke up.

"Sorry Lish, I need to borrow you for a minute."

Vicky didn't wait for a response, and asserted control. She stood Alisha up and walked her right to Rachel.

"Hey, I need to ask a favor of you," said Vicky.

"Sure, what's up?"

"Well, you know how there's that grad party tonight, right?"

"Yea, what about it?"

"I was thinking... what if we all went to it? We don't have to drink or anything, just check it out, and maybe go to one of our houses after?"

"I don't know, Alisha. Those parties are gross. They're full of people being drunk and, well, kinda slutty."

"I know, I just thought it'd be fun to go for a little bit. We'll be safe."

"I guess so," said Rachel. "We could probably all stay at my house after, my parents never seem to mind us all being there for sleepovers."

"Can you ask Jackie, and maybe I'll see about bringing Toni?" asked Vicky.

"Only if you're ok with Toni being there."

"I am."

"Alright," said Rachel. "I'll ask Jackie, and you let me know once you know about Toni."

As Rachel walked away, Vicky released Alisha back to her body.

"Alright, Lish, I got most things needed now in motion," Vicky said to Alisha as she walked to her English class. "We just need to get a hold of Toni to bring her tonight. And when you see Tyler in your next class, tell him all of you will be there, and that you look forward to seeing him, Ryan, and Samantha there too."

***

The rest of the school day went by with little issues for Alisha. English class was a review of the essays written from their last class, and some time to start on their reading assignments for the weekend. The dismissal bell eventually rang out, and all the students packed their things for the weekend. There was a sense of excitement in the air amongst the senior students about the party happening that night, a night with unsupervised drinking and mixing of hormones.

Alisha made a quick stop in one of the washrooms to get out of her skirt, and put her leggings back on. Once the bus ride home had just started, she received a reply from Toni.

"what do u want?" Toni had sent to her.

Alisha sighed as she looked at the text. She wanted to just be back to normal with her friend, but she knew Vicky was planning something she wished she was never a part of for her.

"Alright Vicky, what am I saying to her?" Alisha asked.

"Say you want to meet her right away. Say you want to apologize for yesterday."

Alisha typed in a reply, and hit send. A few moments passed, and she got a response. Toni had agreed to meet with her, and the two of them made plans to soon meet at the park near Alisha's house.

As the bus pulled up to her stop, Alisha got off and began to quickly walk home. She had less than an hour before she was supposed to meet Toni in the park, and she didn't want to be late. She could already feel her anxiety start to take over the more she thought about it.

"I hope this works, Vicky."

"Oh it will, I'll make sure of it."

"What am I even supposed to say to her?"

"Nothing," said Vicky. "I'll be doing all the talking, you just get us there."

Alisha entered her house and unpacked her things. She went downstairs to find her mom so she could get permission to spend the night at Rachel's, to which her mother agreed to, not aware of their plans to go to the grad party that night.

When the time came, Alisha left the house to head down to the park. As it came into view, she could see Toni already there, sitting on one of the swings. Alisha kept walking towards her, and as she stepped onto the park grounds, Vicky took charge.

"Don't worry, Lish. Things will be ok."

"Hey," Vicky said to Toni.

"Hey.." said Toni, seeming just as anxious as Alisha was.

"I wanted to say I'm sorry for yesterday," Vicky said. "It wasn't ok for me to say what I did, and I want us to be friends and to put this all behind us."

Toni paused, and looked up at Alisha from her seat on the swing. Tears began to form in her eyes, as she stood up. Without warning, Toni hugged Alisha, and began to bawl her eyes out.

"I'm sorry too, Alisha," Toni said between sobs. "I shouldn't have been so nosey, and I definitely shouldn't have taken your things like that."

After a few minutes of hugging and Toni crying, the girls let go of their embrace of one another.

"So, I was thinking," said Vicky. "We should do something together tonight to help just put this all behind us as fast as possible."

"What did you have in mind?" asked Toni.

"Well, the rest of us are going to Rachel's tonight, and we're going to check out the grad party tonight for a bit, then go back to her place to spend the night. And I want you to come. What do you think?"

Toni thought about it for a minute, and she eventually agreed.

"Well, we should go get ready for tonight. I'll see you later at Rachel's?" Vicky asked Toni.

"Yes, I'll be there," said Toni, now beaming.

The girls parted ways, and Vicky released Alisha on the walk back to her house.

"I really don't feel comfortable with this," said Alisha.

"Well it's either this or you fuck those guys, so you're going to have to get comfortable with it," Vicky replied. "Now, let's go get us ready for Rachel's house and the party."

12