Alisha & Vicky - Day 05 Pt. 02

Story Info
Alisha & friends go to the party. Vicky gets revenge on Toni.
5.3k words
4.25
2.9k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Luriann
Luriann
54 Followers

The following is a complete work of fiction. In what could be many entries in the adventures of Alisha, an 18 year old girl entering her senior year of high school, and Vicky, a symbiote that has the capacity to overtake and control Alisha's body.

Feedback is welcomed and encouraged, and I will give consideration to user suggestions on where future entries could go.

Day Five: Friday (Part 2)

Alisha's mom stopped the car in front of Rachel's house, dropping Alisha off for the night.

"Well, here we are," said Mrs. Oliver, parking the car.

"Thanks mom," Alisha replied. "Thank you for letting me spend the night."

"Just have fun Alisha. And call me in the morning when you're ready to be picked up."

Alisha exited the vehicle, retrieved her bag and pillow from the back seat, and walked towards the front door of Rachel's house. Rachel answered the door, and Alisha went inside.

Jackie was already at Rachel's, and they were just waiting for Toni to show up.

"Any idea when Toni will get here?" asked Rachel, taking a seat on one of the couches.

"She said she was on her way a few minutes ago, so soon I think," said Jackie.

"And we're sure having her here will be ok?" asked Rachel. "I mean it's only been a day since everything just happened with her."

"Yes," said Alisha, taking a seat. "The sooner we try to all move on from it the better."

As the girls continued to talk, they saw an SUV pull up out front of the house, and saw Toni exit the vehicle.

"Well, she's here," said Rachel. "Let's just all try to be nice and have a fun night."

Toni barely had time to ring the doorbell once before Rachel had the front door open for her.

"Come on in," said Rachel. "You're the last one here."

Toni entered, and found a place to put down her things with everyone else's in the basement room they all usually stayed in for sleepovers.

"So," began Toni. "Since we're all here now, I guess now is as good a time as any. I'm sorry. I'm sorry for everything that's happened over the last day, and hope you all can forgive me."

Alisha smiled and hugged Toni in front of Rachel and Jackie, who both joined shortly after to make it a group hug. Once the group hug had dispersed, the girls started to sort out their evening.

"So, this party," said Toni. "We're all good with sneaking to it? What are we telling your parents, Rach?"

"Yea," said both Alisha and Jackie.

"Well, yes," started Rachel. "And as far as my parents go... they're actually not home tonight. They know you're all here, and they decided to go out for the night, and should be back sometime tomorrow. So, we're free to go anytime we want."

The girls each gave a small cheer, celebrating their sense of rebellious freedom in sneaking to a party that none of their parents would ever approve of.

"So how are we getting there?" said Jackie. "None of us can drive."

"We're just gonna have to walk," said Toni. "I don't think it's too far from here, maybe half an hour?"

"We should probably get going then," said Alisha. "It's gonna get dark out soon."

***

After forty minutes of walking and a few wrong streets, the four girls arrived at the address that the party was happening at.

"I can't believe we're actually doing this," said Jackie as the girls approached the house. "This feels so... fun!"

"I know, me too," said Toni. "I don't think we've ever done anything like this."

As they entered the house, they could see that there were a lot of people from their senior class inside the house, as well as others none of them recognized. The party was in full swing, and there was already a pretty strong smell of alcohol in the air as the drinks were flowing freely.

"Well, let's try to have some fun," said Rachel. "Just be careful with what you drink, who knows what some of these weirdos might try on us."

"Yea..." said Alisha, feeling a sense of guilt building inside her.

The girls started to mingle with the other party-goers, sipping on non-alcoholic drinks and trying to make small talk. They were all feeling a sense of excitement and liberation in being at the party.

It wasn't long before Alisha bumped into Samantha, who was well into several drinks.

"ALISHA! YOU'RE HERE!" yelled Samantha.

"Hey," said Alisha, trying to stay cool. "I see you're having lots of fun already."

"Yea!" said Samantha. "But you need to catch up! Let's go!"

Samantha pulled Alisha by her arm to the kitchen to get her started on some drinks.

"Here," said Samantha, holding out a drink. "Drink this!"

Alisha took the drink from Samantha, and took a sip of the bitter drink.

"Oh come on, Alisha, it's not like it's tequila," she said, winking at Alisha.

Alisha took another sip of the drink just as Rachel entered the room. Shocked at the sight of seeing Alisha drinking alcohol, she beelined herself towards her.

"What are you doing?" asked Rachel. "I thought we weren't going to be drinking tonight."

"Oh come on," slurred a buzzed Samantha. "Lighten up a little, it's a party!"

Rachel ignored Samantha, and looked at Alisha with her drink still in her hand.

"One or two probably won't hurt us," Alisha said to Rachel. "It's not actually that bad. Plus, we can sleep it off, and we won't get in trouble."

Rachel pondered Alisha's words for a moment. "Fine," she said. "But no more than two. And, we'll all do one drink together."

Rachel turned to find Jackie and Toni to bring them back to share in a drink together.

"Alright, Lish," said Vicky. "Get Sam to find Tyler and Ryan for you."

Alisha sighed, knowing why she was being asked this by Vicky.

"Hey Sam," Alisha said. "Ryan and Tyler are here, right?"

"Oh you bet! You wanna play another round of games with them?"

"No, I was just wondering if I could talk to them quick?"

"Ok..." said Samantha, looking at Alisha mischievously. "I'll go get them."

Samantha left, leaving Alisha in the kitchen. Alisha grabbed four disposable cups, and poured some beer into each one.

"Ok Lish, it's time to sneak out those pills."

"Ok... but what do I do with them?"

"Put one in each cup."

"IN EACH?"

"Yes, now do it, quick!"

"But that means were all gonna feel, umm, whatever these are supposed to do."

"Exactly," said Vicky. "That way no one will suspect you, and everyone will just think someone tried to slip something to all you innocent little church girls. Now do it!"

Alisha discreetly took four of the small pills out from her purse, and dropped one in each drink. Almost immediately, the pills began to dissolve into the drinks, and any hint of them disappeared not long after.

"Just please don't let anything bad happen to me. Please."

"Don't worry, Lish. Drugs don't work on me like they do on you. I'll keep us safe and sound."

The three girls quickly came around into the kitchen to where Alisha was standing with the drinks beside her.

"Here," said Alisha, holding out one cup in each hand. "I poured us some beer. This will be our one drink together for the night."

Rachel and Toni each took a cup from Alisha, and Jackie took one of the two left on the table. Alisha grabbed the last cup, and faced her friends nervously.

"Cheers!" exclaimed Rachel, holding her cup to the middle of the group.

"Cheers!" echoed Jackie and Toni, joining Rachel in holding out their cups.

Alisha didn't say anything, but held her cup out with the rest of them. After their cups all made contact with one another's, they all started to drink their beers, with each of the girls making disgusted looks as they drank.

Just as Alisha finished her drink, Samantha returned.

"Heyyy," slurred Samantha. "Here they are!"

Behind Samantha stood both Tyler and Ryan, and they both smiled at the sight of seeing Alisha and Toni at the party.

"I'll handle this, Lish."

Vicky took quick control over Alisha. Vicky turned to Alisha's church friends, and told them she'd be back shortly. She motioned for Tyler and Ryan to follow her, and they all left to the back yard. Once they were away from the girls, Vicky turned to them.

"Alright," Vicky began. "I said I'd get you Toni, so here she is."

"She's only had like one drink!" said Ryan. "And I doubt she'll have much more."

"She'll only need the one," said Vicky. "Trust me, she'll be out soon enough, just keep a close eye on her, and just let me know first when you're ready to do whatever it is you want to do."

"Wait, are you saying that you -"

"It's best not to know," said Vicky.

"Well, I think we can manage that," said Tyler.

"Oh, and one other thing," said Vicky. "You guys drove here, right?"

"Yes, why?" asked Ryan.

"When the time comes, I'll also need you guys to help me get Rachel and Jackie back to Rachel's house."

"We'll see," said Ryan.

Vicky turned to have Alisha rejoin her friends. She found them still in the kitchen where she left them.

"I'm back!" said Vicky.

"What was that about?" asked Jackie.

"Oh nothing," lied Vicky. "Seeing as I've now had two drinks and you each have only had one, I think it's only fair you each catch up to me."

The girls laughed, and each picked up their empty cups to get another drink. Once refilled, the girls once again held out their cups together, and downed their second drink of the night. Vicky let go of her hold Alisha, at least for now, letting her mingle freely with her friends.

The night continued on, with each of the girls wandering around the party, mixing and mingling with others from their school. It was no sooner than twenty minutes after they shared in the drinks, that Alisha started to feel lightheaded.

"Vicky..."

"Yes, Alisha?"

"Is that the... the..."

"Yes, it is," said Vicky. "I think it's time to let the guys know what's going on. Go find Ryan or Tyler."

Alisha stumbled through the party in search of one of the guys. To anyone else there, it would just look like Alisha had consumed a few too many drinks. But in reality, the drug she put in her drink was beginning to take effect.

"Ryan!" yelled out Alisha, seeing him across the room.

"Hey Alisha, are you alright?" he replied, noticing her stumbling.

"I think it's time now," she said, holding onto his shoulders for support. "We should get my friends home."

"Alright," said Ryan. "I'm gonna take you to my car now, and I'll get Tyler to help me round up your friends."

Ryan, true to his word, took Alisha to his car, and placed her in the back seat. He then turned, and went back into the party.

"Here we go, Lish," said Vicky. "There's no turning back now!"

"I... I think I'm about to fall asleep."

"That's the drugs kicking in. But don't worry, I won't let you pass out, I'll keep you awake for everything."

Alisha didn't respond, and just blankly stared out the car window. She soon saw Ryan returning to the car with a slumping Rachel beside him, using his body to keep her upright. Behind Ryan, Tyler was not far behind, with an equally slumping Jackie walking with him. The guys got both the girls to the car, and placed them in the back seat with Alisha.

"Where's Toni," slurred Jackie. "We can't just leave her..."

"We're going to get you lovely ladies back home first," said Tyler. "Then we'll come back and get Toni."

"Ok..." said Jackie, leaning against Alisha.

Ryan and Tyler each sat up front, and Ryan started the car. Alisha gave them directions to get back to Rachel's house, and they seemed to arrive much quicker than she thought they would.

"Alright, we're here," said Ryan.

"Can you help me get them inside?" asked Alisha, the only one of the three girls still conscious.

Tyler and Ryan each exited the car, and opened the back doors. They carefully lifted both Rachel and Jackie out, and carried them to the front door.

Alisha, now being controlled by Vicky once again, exited the car as well, and opened the door for the guys.

"This way," said Vicky, guiding the guys down the stairs, doing a good impression of being drugged so as to not raise suspicions. "On the couches."

The guys laid the girls down on the couches Vicky pointed to, with both girls fast asleep.

"Alright," said Tyler. "Time to go have some real fun."

"Take me with you," said Vicky. "I want to be there too."

The two guys and Vicky left Rachel's to head back to the party. Vicky made sure to take Rachel's house key with her, so she could rejoin Alisha's friends later with no issues.

The three of them arrived back at the party, and made their way back into the house to find Toni. It didn't take long before they found her. She was sitting upright on one of the couches, looking barely conscious, being kissed by one of the guys at the party, holding her close to him.

"Oh shit," Vicky said to Alisha. "At least one of your friends knows how to have a good time."

Alisha, still awake in her mind, and only because Vicky allowed it, could only silently watch in horror as she saw her friend being kissed and touched by someone she barely recognized from school.

"You guys wait here," Vicky said to Ryan and Tyler. "I'll go bring her over to you."

Vicky approached the couch where Toni was being kissed and fondled.

"Excuse me!" said Vicky loudly.

"What?" said the guy, stopping his oral assault of Toni's face. "You wanting a turn too?"

"No. I'm taking her home."

"Fuck off," the guy said, turning back to Toni.

Vicky didn't waste any time, formed a fist, and punched him in the arm.

"Ow! Fuck! What was that for?"

"I said, I'm taking her home!"

"Fine, bitch. Take her."

Vicky leaned down and helped Toni to her feet. She was barely able to stand as Vicky helped walk her over to Ryan and Tyler.

"Toni," said Ryan. "We're going to take you home. You're going to come with us. Tyler and Alisha are going with us too."

"Uhhh... umm... oh...." were the only noises Toni was able to make in response.

Tyler helped Vicky take Toni to Ryan's car, and placed her in the back seat. Vicky hopped Alisha in the back with her, and the guys climbed in the front, and wasted no time driving away.

"I've changed my mind Vicky. I can't do this," Alisha said to Vicky.

"What do you mean? We're too far into this now, we can't go back."

"Yes we can! Please, I can't do this to her, I'll do it. I'll let them have me."

"Alright, Lish. Once we get to wherever we're going we'll take care of things."

***

The guys pulled the car up back at Tyler's place. The house was completely dark, and there were no other cars in the driveway.

"Looks like we got the place to ourselves," said Tyler. "Let's all get inside."

Ryan went to help Alisha out as Tyler went to unlock the door to his basement suite.

"I didn't think you'd actually follow through with this," Ryan said to Alisha as he helped her out of the car.

"I told you I would get Toni for you guys," said Vicky.

Ryan went to the other door to get Toni, and Vicky, continuing her charade of being inebriated, stumbled her way inside the house.

"Vicky! I thought I told you I changed my mind!"

"Yes, you did."

"So what are you doing then?!"

"I'm taking us inside, and I'm going to sit us down. I told you, there is no going back. I'm taking us in, and we're going to watch. We wouldn't be good friends if we didn't make sure she gets home safe."

Alisha felt destroyed inside by guilt as she saw Vicky sit her body down on one of the couches inside Tyler's basement. Ryan walked in just as she sat down, and he had a slumped Toni leaning against him. He guided her into the same room Vicky was seated in, and laid her on the other couch.

"Alright," said Tyler. "Now we're going to have some real fun."

Ryan walked over to where Toni was on the couch, and began to fondle her breasts over her clothes. Toni wasn't passed out, but she also wasn't coherent, as Ryan began feeling, grabbing, and squeezing her.

If Alisha could scream, she would. Seeing her friend laying helpless as Ryan played with her body was hard for her to watch, but Vicky kept her head focused on the scene that was slowly unfolding in front of them.

"You got your phone ready?" Ryan asked Tyler.

"Ready when you are," replied Tyler.

Ryan wasted no time, and began to undress Toni. Sitting her up, he grabbed at the bottom of her shirt. It was a black t-shirt that had an image of a band Alisha wasn't familiar with. Toni was mumbling something as Ryan started to lift it off of her. The shirt was quickly removed, leaving her torso bare, save for the white bra she had on.

But Ryan didn't stop there. He reached around Toni's back while trying to keep her sitting upright. In one quick motion, he unhooked her bra, and pulled it off of her. Tyler, with his phone in-hand recording everything, moved in close to get a good angle of the half naked Toni slumped on his couch.

Ryan slapped Toni's face a couple of times, making sure she was still semi conscious. Toni made some incoherent noises and struggled to keep her eyes open.

"Perfect," said Tyler. "She's still awake."

"Now Toni," said Ryan, as he started lowering his pants. "I'm going to stick my nice, hard cock in your mouth. If you don't want me to, say so now."

Ryan dropped his pants and boxers, just like Alisha had seen him do the night before in the dark parking lot, his hard cock clearly visible. Ryan grabbed Toni's head and leaned in, positioning one of his ears in front of her mouth.

"No, nothing?" Ryan asked Toni. "Alright, here we go."

Ryan stood up, and guided Toni's head towards his cock. As expected in her current state, Toni put up no resistance, and Ryan's cock began to slowly thrust into her mouth.

Alisha desperately wanted to look away, but she couldn't; Vicky kept her eyes focused on the guys and Toni. Watching her friend's barely conscious head bobbing up and down on Ryan's cock was excruciating for Alisha. She could see the saliva and precum dripping off of him, and it made her sick to her stomach.

"You like that, bitch?" Ryan asked Toni.

Toni made some sort of noise, but between not being coherent, and Ryan's cock sliding in and out of her mouth, no one could figure out what she was trying to say.

"She definitely likes it," Tyler said, getting his phone closer for a better angle.

Ryan continued to thrust his cock into Toni's mouth, making her choke and gag. But Ryan didn't let up, and began to increase the pace in which he was fucking her mouth.

"Do you like getting your head shoved down on my cock?" Ryan asked her as he continued thrusting into her face.

Toni's incoherent noises continued and got a bit louder, and Ryan slapped her face. "I said, do you like it, slut?"

"I think she loves it," said Tyler.

"I think so too," said Ryan.

Ryan gripped Toni's head by her hair with both hands, and was now roughly thrusting into her mouth, his cock hitting the back of her throat.

"Time to take my load, bitch!" Ryan yelled out as his cock spasmed, shooting cum into Toni's mouth. Ryan then turned to Tyler. "Please tell me you got that."

"Oh I did," said Tyler. "And I think it's my turn for a piece of some Toni."

As Ryan stepped aside and took the phone from Tyler, Tyler positioned himself at Toni's head. Lowering his pants and boxers, he was soon stroking his cock mere inches from Toni's face.

Toni tried to open her eyes, but struggled to keep them open for more than a few seconds at a time. As she turned her head sideways, some of her saliva mixed with Ryan's cum dripped out.

"Careful, bitch!" yelled Tyler, slapping Toni's face. "Don't make a mess on my couch!"

Luriann
Luriann
54 Followers
12