Alisha & Vicky - Day 05 Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Toni tried to say something, but Tyler gave her no opportunity to make more than a few noises. He grabbed her roughly by her hair, and forced her mouth over his cock. Toni gagged as it hit the back of her throat, but Tyler held her head still as he kept his cock in her mouth.

"Fuck her face!" said Ryan.

Tyler obliged, and began to slide out of her mouth. But as soon as he was almost out, he slammed hard back into Toni's mouth, making her gag again.

Tyler repeated this over and over. Roughly hitting his cock against her throat, and Toni continuing to gag in her barely conscious state.

Thankfully for Toni, the abuse in her mouth was about to end. Tyler thrust hard into her mouth once again, and his body tensed up, and he began to shoot his cum right down her throat.

"Shit, that was amazing," said Tyler, redressing himself. "I think this calls for a drink, then we can keep going."

Ryan and Tyler disappeared to Tyler's kitchen to get a drink. As they did, Vicky stood up and walked over to Toni. Looking down at her, she was already a mess; her hair was a disaster, her makeup was smudged everywhere, and there was some cum just beside her lips. As Vicky looked down at her through Alisha, Toni tried to open her eyes again.

"Lish..." Toni mumbled. "What is..."

"Shhh!" said Vicky, putting a finger over Toni's mouth. "This is all a dream, Toni. All a dream."

Toni tried to say something more, but no words came out. All she could do was sit there, drooling and incoherent. The guys reentered the room, and saw Alisha hovering over Toni.

"Isn't she great?" Ryan asked Alisha. "And we've only just started."

"I can't wait to see what else you do," said Vicky. "What's going to happen now?"

"You'll see," Ryan replied, holding out a drink to Alisha.

Vicky took the drink from Ryan, and returned to her seat on the other couch. As she sipped it, she continued to watch the two guys have their way with Toni.

"Start recording again," Ryan said to Tyler as he set his drink down.

Ryan walked over to Toni, this time by her hips. Leaning over, he grabbed the waistband of her pants, started removing them. Tyler stood at the end of the couch, Toni's full body in his camera shot. It took no time for Ryan to remove her pants, and returned to her waist to do the same to her panties.

Toni was now laying and drooling on Tyler's couch, completely naked. The guys took a moment to simply examine her naked body, each now taking the opportunity to take photos of her.

"STOP. THIS. NOW!" Alisha said to Vicky.

"Sorry, Lish. When you make a deal with the devil, you gotta learn to live with the consequences."

Vicky stood up, and walked close to Ryan, and took the opportunity to also get a good look at Toni.

"So what's the plan now?" asked Vicky. "Taking turns fucking her?"

"That's the idea," said Ryan, already beginning to lower his pants again.

"How are you deciding on who goes first?" Vicky asked.

The guys both paused, and looked at each other briefly.

"Coin flip?" asked Tyler.

"Best of three," replied Ryan. "Alisha, go find us a coin."

Vicky opened Alisha's purse, and found a dime at the bottom. "Here, use this."

"You flip it," Tyler said to Alisha. "It's my house, so I'll be heads."

"Works for me," said Ryan.

Vicky wasted no time in throwing the coin in the air and catching it. She flipped it onto the top of her left hand, and removed her right to see what the coin was.

"Heads!" said Vicky.

"Fuck yea!" said Tyler.

Vicky threw the coin into the air again.

"Tails," said Vicky.

"Alright," said Ryan. "Let's finish this."

Vicky threw the coin in the air again.

"Heads."

"Fuck yea, I'm first," said Tyler. He walked up beside the couch, and began to completely undress. Once naked, he climbed onto the end of the couch at Toni's feet. He lifted her feet, and shuffled himself up closer to Toni, propping her legs up on his shoulders. Tyler now had her legs completely up over his shoulders, and started rubbing his hard cock up and down over her pussy lips.

"Bitch needs to learn how to shave," said Tyler, looking down at Toni's unkept pubic hair.

Tyler spat into his hand and quickly rubbed his spit onto the head of his cock. He rubbed it against Toni's pussy, and slowly pushed it inside her.

Toni made what sounded like a moan as Tyler entered her.

"You like that, bitch?" asked Tyler, continuing to press himself further inside her.

Ryan moved beside Tyler, and aimed the camera for a close up of Toni's pussy.

"How is she?" Ryan asked.

"Tight as fuck," said Tyler. "You enjoying watching this, Alisha?"

"Absolutely," said Vicky.

Tyler began to slide himself out.

"Fuck!" said Tyler, looking down at some blood that was on his cock. "She was a virgin!"

"Not anymore she isn't," said Ryan.

Tyler slid back inside Toni, and started thrusting himself in and out of her. He continued this for a few minutes, thrusting into Toni again and again. Toni was making more and more noise, but it still was incoherent.

"I'm about to cum," said Tyler. "You want it, bitch?"

Tyler didn't bother waiting for Toni to say anything or make more noise, and made one hard and deep thrust into her, unleashing his second load of cum that night. He thrust into her a few more times, and pulled himself out. Traces of semen and blood could be seen on Tyler's cock as he stood himself up.

"Fuck, that felt great," said Tyler. "I'm going to go clean up, don't start on her until I get back."

"Bring me back something for when I'm done with her," said Ryan, moving the phone in for a shot of Toni's messy pussy.

Vicky stood Alisha up, and moved in for a look of Toni's pussy for herself.

"Fuck, Lish. To think, that could have been you."

Alisha didn't say anything, as she was in a complete state of shock at the sight of what was unfolding in front of her to her friend.

Tyler reentered the room redressed, and with some towels in-hand.

"Put one of these under her before she starts dripping all over the couch," Tyler said, handing a towel to Ryan. "The other is for you when you're done."

"Thanks," said Ryan, taking the towel and quickly putting it under Toni's hips.

Ryan began to start his turn on Toni. He undressed himself, and repeated what he saw Tyler do with Toni, and placed her legs over his shoulders.

Ryan positioned his cock against Toni's now wet and messy pussy, and wasted no time in thrusting into her. However, unlike Tyler, who took it slow with her, Ryan was thrusting into her hard and fast.

Alisha could hear the loud sound of Toni's skin slapping against Ryan's cock as he kept his fast pace.

"Fuck, she is tight," said Ryan between thrusts. "How's this for you, Alisha? This could have been us you know."

"I'm happy where I am right here, thanks," said Vicky.

Ryan started slamming into Toni harder and harder, Toni's face looking like she was in pain.

He kept thrusting faster and faster, and with one final thrust he exploded inside her, filling her with his hot cum. He removed himself from Toni, and picking up the towel Tyler had brought, began to clean himself off.

"Fuck, that was amazing," said Ryan. "You can bring us your friends anytime you want, Alisha."

Ryan looked back at Toni, who was now a complete mess.

"Shit," said Ryan. "I think she's finally out cold!"

"Should we keep going?" asked Tyler.

"Nah," said Ryan, redressing himself. "Let's dump her back with the other girls and get back to the party."

"Alisha," said Tyler. "Get her dressed, and we'll drive you both back to your friends."

Vicky walked over to Toni, and started sliding her clothes back onto her.

"Alright," said Vicky as she finished getting Toni clothed. "I'll need one of you two to carry her."

Tyler approached Toni and lifted her, and carried her out to Ryan's car. Vicky hopped in the back with where Toni was placed, and the guys drove them back to Rachel's house. Once they arrived, Tyler helped bring Toni inside, laying her down with the other two girls, both of whom looked like they hadn't moved since they were first placed there.

"Thanks Tyler," said Vicky, giving him a kiss on the cheek.

"Anytime," said Tyler. "We should do this more often."

Tyler ran back to the car, and the guys sped off back to the party.

Vicky walked back to the basement room where the other three girls were all passed out.

"What have we done?" said Alisha. "We are going to get in so much trouble when everyone finds out about this."

"No we won't," said Vicky. "Rachel and Jackie have been out cold this whole time. Toni will probably feel super sore, but I doubt she'll remember anything."

"But I saw her eyes open some when we were there!"

"Lish, she was completely drugged up. She probably won't even remember that random guy kissing her earlier, let alone what Tyler and Ryan did."

"But what if she does?"

"I'll make sure she doesn't."

Vicky walked to where she had put down Alisha's purse. She dug inside to the bag that held the pills Alisha had bought. Opening it, she saw one pill left inside. Vicky took that last pill, and walked to Rachel's kitchen. She poured a glass of water, and placed the pill in the cup. She walked back to Toni, and placed the cup on one of the end tables. Vicky began to lightly slap Toni's face until she started making noises again, once again in a state of incoherence.

"Here," said Vicky, holding Toni up as she reached for the glass of water. "Drink this."

Toni instinctively drank the water that had the last pill dissolved into it as Vicky pressed the glass to her lips. Once she finished the drink, Vicky laid her back down onto the couch, positioning her on her side.

"There," said Vicky. "That'll definitely keep her from remembering."

Vicky walked Alisha over to the last sleeping spot set up in the room, and laid her down.

"Have a good night, Alisha."

As Vicky let go of her control over Alisha, the effects of the drugs Vicky had been holding back came onto Alisha in full force, and she immediately passed out for the night.

12