Alisha & Vicky - Day 08

Story Info
A new school week begins. Evan comes over after school.
7.4k words
4.71
3.6k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Luriann
Luriann
55 Followers

Day Eight: Monday

Alisha slowly walked up the steps in the school bus, and made her way to her usual seat. Leaning her head against the window as the bus rolled forward, she found herself unable to think of anything else but Evan and the after school plans she was stuck in. The very thought of Evan being in her house made her squirm in disgust. But she knew there was no way out of it, and that Vicky would force her to go through with it.

The bus finally arrived at school, and Alisha went to her locker to drop off her math books for the afternoon class. On the way to the gym for her morning P.E. class, she saw Samantha in the halls.

"Hey," said Alisha as she approached her.

"Hey you! Where did you disappear to on Friday night? You left without letting me know you were going."

"I'm sorry..." said Alisha sheepishly. "We... we had to leave early."

"You're telling me! You and your friends were barely there for more than like two hours! And did I see you all leaving with Ryan and Tyler?"

"Uhh, yea... they offered to drive us back to Rachels..." said Alisha as uncomfortable memories of the evening began to replay in her mind.

"Too bad," said Samantha. "Your friend Evan showed up not long after you all left. He was asking about you."

"Oh..."

Samantha smiled as she saw Alisha's face change as she brought up Evan. "Is there something between the two of you you haven't told me about?"

"No," said Alisha. "We're just friends."

"Well if that changes, I expect you'll tell me right away," said Samantha. "Besides, he's fucking hot. I'd ride him any day."

Alisha blushed at Samantha's openly sexual comment about Evan.

"We should probably get to the gym," said Alisha. "Class is going to probably start soon."

***

Once Alisha exited the changeroom out to the gym, she lined up beside Samantha, the class beginning with the usual stretches and exercises. This would usually go on for 15-20 minutes at the beginning of each P.E. class, and today was no exception. Except Alisha noticed that something was off about her P.E. teacher, Mr. Turner.

"Why does he keep looking away whenever our eyes meet?" Alisha asked herself.

"Well, there was last Thursday," said Vicky.

Alisha kept with the warm-ups as she continued to think about his odd behavior.

"Vicky, is there something you're keeping from me from last Thursday?"

"No, I don't think so."

"I'm serious Vicky. I remember being in that hall leaning into the lost and found, and before I knew it I was sitting in his office chair wearing gross clothes."

"Your point?"

"You took me over, I know it. But I don't remember anything."

"Yes, yes I did."

"So, what happened? What did you do with me?"

"I told you," said Vicky. "I got us dressed. Then Mr. Turner and I looked at the security footage and we saw Toni walking out with your things."

"If that's all, then why aren't you letting me remember?"

"He's probably just embarrassed about seeing you in a shower curtain."

Their internal conversation was cut short by the sound of a whistle.

"Alright," said Mr. Turner to the class. "Today we're going back to badminton again. This time, I want you to select a different partner than you had last class."

Samantha immediately asked Alisha to partner up for the class, and without a valid excuse, Alisha agreed. They played a game against two other girls in their class, and narrowly won. When they began their second game, Samantha began to ask Alisha some questions.

"So, Alisha," began Samantha. "Doing anything this Wednesday after school?"

"I don't think so," said Alisha, just after she hit the birdie back over the net.

"Well, I was thinking. Last Wednesday was a lot of fun..."

Alisha's eyes widened as Samantha brought up that particular topic. "I... I suppose, yea."

"You suppose? You had -"

"Not here!" said Alisha louder than she'd meant to speak. Her heart pounded in her chest; she really didn't want anyone else to know what had happened. "Please don't mention any of what happened. At least not with others around us, anyway."

Samantha smiled, her eyes sparkled mischievously. "Aww, you're cute when you're embarrassed."

Samantha swung her racket hard, hitting the birdie down on the other side for another point.

"Anyways," Samantha continued. "I was thinking, all four of us should spend some time together again on Wednesday."

"Yea?" asked Alisha as she returned the birdie across the net.

"Yes. Tyler mentioned to me something about a new video he made on the weekend. Probably some girl from the party."

Alisha froze in fear hearing mention of a video, and the other team scored as she was stuck in her thoughts.

"Alisha!"

"Sorry, Sam."

"Anyways," said Samantha. "If it's anything like what he shot of us on Wednesday night, it's gonna be amazing."

Alisha was feeling her anxiety building, worried that it was the video of Toni from Friday night."

"Does Tyler make those videos, often?" Alisha nervously asked as she returned a serve.

"He only just started I think. He made one of me and Ryan in the summer, and the one from last Wednesday."

"You and Ryan?"

"Yea, I thought you knew?"

"Well I knew you were seeing some guy, but I never knew it was Ryan until last week. But I meant the video. Why the video?"

"It's hot?" said Samantha. "Now I can watch us whenever I want to."

"I guess..."

"Wait, are you telling me you didn't watch the video of us from last Wednesday?"

"No," said Alisha as she scored a point.

"We're definitely watching that together this Wednesday then! It was so fucking hot!"

Alisha froze again, and the other team scored once more.

"Alisha!"

"I'm sorry," said Alisha.

"Stop embarrassing yourself like that, Lish!"

"Can you blame me? She wants me to watch the video of us!"

"So what's the problem?"

"I don't want to, Vicky!"

"Well I think you should."

"But I -"

"Take the hint, Lish. You're going to watch the video. With her. On Wednesday."

The whistle blew, and the badminton pairings around the gym rotated courts again.

"So, Wednesday?" asked Alisha nervously.

"Yea! You in?"

"Yea, I think so."

"Perfect," said Samantha as she smiled mischievously.

***

Fresh out of the shower and into a clean set of clothes, Alisha left the gym and went to join her friends at their usual lunch table. Alisha saw Jackie, Rachel, and Evan already seated at the table as she approached. Lunch break was a bit quieter without Toni being there with them, but the four of them still carried on in their casual conversations. Halfway through the lunch break, Jackie stood up from the table.

"I need to go use the washroom," said Jackie. "Rachel, Alisha?"

Rachel and Alisha both stood up as well to follow Jackie.

"Sorry Evan," said Jackie as the trio began to walk away. "Girls only."

"Don't worry about me," said Evan as he smiled back at Jackie.

The girls walked out of the lunch area with Jackie leading the way. Jackie led them down one of the quieter hallways and into a washroom.

"So," began Jackie as she confirmed the washroom was empty except for the three girls. "Evan told us that he's coming over to your house to study math?"

"Yes," replied Alisha.

"Did he ask you, or did you invite him?"

"He asked, "said Alisha.

Rachel and Jackie exchanged glances.

"Why?" asked Alisha nervously. "What's up?"

"Well," began Rachel. "We're not accusing anyone of anything. But, we've noticed that Evan seems, well..."

"We think he likes you," said Jackie.

"Oh fuck off..." said Vicky.

"Oh..." said Alisha, trying to hide any nervousness and anxiety.

"Yea," said Rachel. "And we were talking just the two of us, and we think that maybe it's best that one of us comes over too today."

"Seriously?" said Vicky.

"Don't get us wrong," added Jackie. "We like having Evan around, and think he's a decent guy. But we think that he probably shouldn't be alone with you. I mean, I know he came to youth group and to church, but we don't think he's a Christian guy, and my gut says that we should be careful with being alone with him."

"We'd just feel horrible if he tried something with you," said Rachel.

"I'll handle this, Lish. I'm not letting them ruin our plans," said Vicky as she pushed Alisha to the back of her mind.

"I think you're both overreacting," said Vicky. "Evan's been nothing but polite and friendly to all of us. And, he's already met my mom, and she approves of him coming over."

"Yea, we know," said Jackie. "I'll be honest with you, I already texted your mom to ask if I could join the two of you after school, and she said yes."

"YES!" thought Alisha. "Thank you, Jackie!"

"This isn't over, Lish. You'll see."

"It's alright, Jackie," said Vicky. "I know you're just looking out for me."

Vicky had Alisha hug Jackie, and then Rachel.

"We should probably get back to Evan," said Vicky. "We don't want him to think we've ditched him for the rest of lunch break. And we can tell him the news of you joining us, Jackie."

The trio exited the washroom to head back to the lunch table. On the walk, Vicky released Alisha.

"I'll leave you be for now, Lish. But I promise you, your friend Jackie is going to regret ever being so nosey. And if you even think about trying to warn her in any way, you'll regret it too."

Alisha was absolutely frightened at Vicky's threat. She had no idea what Vicky had in store for Jackie. But she had little time to dwell on it as the three of them made it back to the table.

"Hello again, ladies," said Evan as the three girls sat at the table.

"Hey," said Rachel.

"So, Evan," said Jackie. "Alisha and I were talking, and I need to study my math too. So I'll be joining the two of you after school today. I hope that's ok!"

Alisha could see Evan's expression subtly drop at Jackie's announcement. She had to admit, he was doing a decent job of hiding his disappointment of now not having an opportunity to be alone with her.

"Oh that's perfectly fine with me," said Evan as he stared into Alisha's eyes.

Alisha could feel a knot forming in her stomach. Evan was clearly annoyed with her, and with Vicky's ominous threat, she was dreading the school day ending.

***

Math class started with a review of the assignment from last class. Alisha was relieved to find that she managed to get most of her answers correct, with a score of 94%. The class moved on to the second part of the unit, with the math teacher first showing examples on the board, and the class eventually silently working on their next assignment.

"Hey," whispered Evan to Alisha.

"What?"

"What the actual fuck. Jackie?"

"I... I'm sorry," said Alisha, feeling flustered and refraining from eye contact.

"Oh he's mad," said Vicky.

"You think?! What am I supposed to do?!"

"You better make it up to him."

"How?"

"Like this."

Taking control of Alisha, Vicky turned her head to face Evan.

"I know you were looking forward to some alone time," said Vicky. "But, I promise you that you'll still have fun."

"Oh?" asked Evan. "Meaning?"

"Yes, Vicky," said a concerned Alisha to Vicky. "What do you mean?"

"Well," began Vicky to Evan. "I don't know if you've noticed, but I know for a fact that Jackie likes you."

"NO!" thought Alisha.

"Oh? She does?" asked Evan.

"She does," replied Vicky. "And this was the only way I could think of for the two of you to be alone."

"VICKY! STOP!"

"I had no idea," said Evan. "I guess it does make sense though, she did invite me to your church after all. Is she a good Christian girl, or a good Christian girl like you?"

"Oh you'll see," said Vicky. "She's much more shy than I am, but I'm sure she'll warm up to you quickly."

Evan just smiled, and turned back to his assignment.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING VICKY?!"

"I told you, your friend will regret getting so nosey with you."

"YOU CAN'T DO THIS! JACKIE WON'T GO ALONG WITH IT!"

"Oh how little you doubt me, Lish."

Vicky reached into Alisha's purse, and took out her phone. Once she opened it, she opened her contacts and opened Krystal. She selected to send a new text message, and began to write to her. "Need another meetup" the message began. "need e." Vicky hit send, put the phone on silent, and placed it on the desk with the screen facing up.

"What is that?" asked Alisha. "What is e?"

"You'll see. Now, get back to your assignment. If you get a reply, I'll take care of it.

Vicky released Alisha, and she nervously got back to her assignment. Time seemed to stand still as Alisha struggled to concentrate. She tried to reach for her phone, curious what she would find online if she looked up what this "e" was, but each attempt was met with Vicky intervening and not allowing her to use her phone.

Mere minutes before the scheduled break was about to begin, Alisha saw her screen light up; she was receiving a call from a number she did not recognize. Vicky wasted no time in reasserting herself. She grabbed Alisha's phone and purse, and as quietly as she could, she slipped out the classroom door.

"Hello?" said Vicky as she answered Alisha's phone.

"This is Alisha?

"Yes."

"How much?"

Vicky opened Alisha's purse and peaked into her wallet. Quickly counting the cash Alisha had restocked her wallet with over the weekend, she replied to the voice on the other end. "I have $100."

"We're at the same place as last time. Get here quick."

The phone line went dead as the anonymous voice on the other end hung up.

"Guess we're going for a run, Lish."

***

Vicky had Alisha returning to class ten minutes after the break ended. Thankfully, the teacher didn't seem overly concerned at her late return, not even looking up from his desk as she reentered the classroom. Vicky sat Alisha at her desk, and released her back to continue her assignment.

"Where did you go off to?" asked Evan.

"What do you mean?" Alisha nervously replied.

"You're all out of breath," said Evan. "Did you run off somewhere?"

"Say yes, Lish, but don't say anything more."

"Yes," said Alisha. "Something came up. But it's nothing."

"Alright..." said Evan, returning to his work.

Alisha quietly sighed, and peered into her purse that was sitting at her feet. Inside sat a small ziplock bag containing six colorful looking tablets. Not far from it sat the other small bag she had acquired on Friday afternoon, which only had one pill left inside.

"You're going to make me drug Jackie, aren't you," Alisha said to Vicky.

"You're catching on."

"We're going to get caught, Vicky. Friday only worked because we all drank alcohol. How do you expect us to make this work and not get us in serious trouble?"

"How about you worry about your math assignment, and I'll worry about Jackie."

***

Alisha and Evan both left their math class together as the school day ended. They met up with Jackie, who was waiting at her locker, and the three of them walked towards Evan's car.

"Shotgun!" yelled Jackie as they approached the car.

Jackie ran up to the passenger door, with Alisha not far behind her. With Evan's car being only a two door, Jackie reached down and moved the seat forward so Alisha could sit in the back. As the girls got themselves seated, Evan took his seat and started the car. Almost immediately, loud music began blaring, which Evan quickly reached to turn down.

"So," said Evan, turning his head back to Alisha. "Where are we going?"

"Just head towards the main highway," said Alisha. "I'll guide you as we go."

The ride to Alisha's house went by fast, mostly due to Evan's habit of speeding. Evan parked his car on the street in front of Alisha's house, and they exited the car to go inside. Alisha took notice that her mom's car was not in the driveway, which was unusual at this time of day during the week.

As they entered the house, they first went to the kitchen for a snack. Jackie, being no stranger to the house, helped herself and started getting something for the three of them.

"Alisha, what do you have to drink?" asked Jackie, as she was finishing preparing a large bowl of popcorn.

Alisha opened the fridge, and didn't see many appealing options.

"I'll make us some juice," Alisha replied.

Alisha opened one of the cupboards to grab an empty pitcher, and began to fill it with water. As she started the sink, she noticed a note left on the counter from her mom.

The note was addressed to Alisha, and it started with mentioning that her mother was out meeting up with Toni's mother to discuss the incident from last Thursday. And after that she would be picking up groceries and dinner. It continued to say that she arranged for her younger siblings to spend the afternoon at friends houses, to give the three of them plenty of uninterrupted study time. It finished with that she would be home around 6:30pm, around the same time as her father usually gets home.

"Perfect," said Vicky. "We have the place to ourselves for just over two hours."

"Can we please not do whatever it is you have planned?"

"Sorry, Lish. Jackie ruined what was going to be an exciting afternoon with us and Evan, so she's going to pay for it. And speaking of which..."

Vicky took over Alisha, and finished making the pitcher of juice, adding a flavored powder to it. Once finished, she put the pitcher aside, and walked over to Alisha's purse.

"Jackie, can you bring the popcorn upstairs to my room, and make sure it looks ok for us to use?" Vicky asked. "Evan and I will be up right behind you."

"Sure, ok," said Jackie, giving Alisha a suspicious smirk.

"So," said Evan as Jackie started up the stairs. "Does she know about the two of us?"

"No," said Vicky. "And I'll make it worth your while to keep it that way."

"What do you mean?" Evan asked as he moved himself closer to Alisha.

"Well, when I think she's ready for you, I'll say to you both that I'm going to get more for us to drink, giving you two some much needed privacy."

"So she's really into me? You're not just messing with me?"

"She is," said Vicky. "Now, can you take my bag upstairs, and I'll be up with the drinks for us."

Evan took both his and Alisha's bags, and headed up the stairs.

"Now, Lish, this is where we have some real fun."

Vicky, still holding Alisha's purse, reached in and grabbed both bags of pills. She took out one of the seven colorful pills that she acquired that day, and set it on the counter. She opened a drawer, and pulled out a knife. Using it, she cut the pill up into tiny pieces, and placed the broken up bits into a tall cup. She then took out the last of the pills from Friday, and cut that in half. She took one of the halves, and cut it again, and placed a small amount of it also into the cup.

"There we go, Lish. Between these two, this should get Jackie going, but not knock her out."

Vicky carefully put what she could from that one pill back into the bag, and placed them both back in her purse. She quickly wiped down the counter, and then stacked two more cups on top of the one containing the crushed pill powder. With the stack of cups in one hand, she grabbed the handle of the pitcher with the other, and made her way to Alisha's bedroom.

As Vicky entered Alisha's room, she saw Jackie and Evan sitting on the end of Alisha's bed, both sharing in the popcorn. Vicky set the pitcher and cups down on her desk, and began to pour some juice. She made sure to pour first into the empty cups, one for her and one for Evan. She then poured juice into the cup meant for Jackie, the broken up powder from the pills mixing as the cup filled with juice. With her back to the two of them, she took the large spoon out from the pitcher that she had strategically left in, and did her best to discreetly stir Jackie's drink for good measure.

Luriann
Luriann
55 Followers