Alisha & Vicky - Day 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Luriann
Luriann
54 Followers

"Hey," said Vicky.

"Hey," replied Evan. "What's up?"

"How'd taking Jackie home go?"

"Let's just say she's not as skilled with your mouth as you are," Evan said.

Alisha was devastated at hearing Evan say that. She knew that Evan had in some capacity forced Jackie to give him a blowjob.

"Aww, that's sweet," said Vicky. "Anyway, I wanted to let you know that I actually took some video while you two were fucking on my bed."

"You did what?" asked a now concerned Evan.

"So," continued Vicky. "Here's the deal. I promise you that the video will never get out if you do what I'm about to tell you. Deal?"

"What do you want then?

"Well first, I want you to make sure that any topic of us and things we've done stays a secret. Forever. Understand?"

"Yes..." said Evan with a hint of annoyance.

"Alright. And second, I don't want any blowback from what you did with Jackie. If anyone asks either of us, our story is what you said, that Jackie came onto you and asked you to fuck her."

"That's fine."

"And make sure to start acting like you two are a couple."

"Alright, I will. Anything else?"

"Yes. Last thing. From now on, only I initiate things between us. If you get urges and I'm not in the mood, you use someone else. Understand?"

"Yes, yes I understand."

"Perfect. Thanks for understanding, Evan. I really appreciate it. I'll see you tomorrow."

Vicky hung up Alisha's phone, and plugged it in at her bedside table.

"Alright Lish, you should probably finish off your math assignment you didn't complete earlier. But first, I need to take care of something important."

Vicky pushed at Alisha further, causing her to black out in her mind. Vicky went back to the laptop, and logged in to the cloud storage account she had made a week ago to store the videos she received from Tyler and Ryan. Once she opened it, she copied the video of Evan and Jackie to it. After the upload finished, she logged out, and hid all traces of the login. She woke up Alisha, and clicked delete on the video on the laptop.

"There you go. Happy?"

"Yes..." said Alisha, unaware of the cloud storage backup.

"Now, you should get to your homework, you don't want to fall behind with your classes."

Luriann
Luriann
54 Followers