Alisha & Vicky - Day 10

Story Info
Alisha struggles at school. The River Squad reunites.
7.2k words
4.59
2.6k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Luriann
Luriann
55 Followers

Day Ten: Wednesday

Once she stopped at her locker to drop off her books for the afternoon, Alisha didn't bother waiting around for her friends to arrive, and instead went to the gym early to get changed for class. She entered the changeroom, and saw she was the first to arrive. She entered one of the stalls, changed into her gym clothes, and went out to sit on the bleachers. One by one, Alisha saw her classmates file in, and also enter the changerooms.

"Hey you," said Samantha as she entered the gym.

"Hey," said Alisha.

"You still on for tonight?" Samantha asked.

"Tonight?"

"Yea! You, me, Ryan, and Tyler. We were going to go to Tyler's."

"Oh..." said Alisha.

"You didn't forget, did you?"

"Sorry, I guess I did," said Alisha.

"But you're free to go, right Lish?" Vicky said to Alisha.

"But, I can still go," Alisha said to Samantha.

"Perfect! Ryan usually parks in the same area, so just meet there after school today."

Samantha turned and walked towards the change room door.

"Perfect," thought Alisha. "And I guess you're going to make me do more things, aren't you."

"I have no idea what you mean," said Vicky.

"Right..."

Alisha saw Mr. Turner enter the gym, and stood up to join her other classmates that were already ready for the class.

"Alright," Mr. Turner began. "We're going to be doing badminton once again today. I want you to partner up, and with someone you haven't partnered up with yet. We're going to do our usual warm-ups, and then you and your new partner will play for the rest of the class. Understood?"

"Yes," said several of Alisha's classmates.

"Perfect. Now, partner up, start doing some laps, and then we'll move into our stretches in ten minutes."

Alisha looked around, seeing if any of her other classmates were looking for a partner. She found herself making eye contact with someone she normally wouldn't have bothered to pay attention to, but given the events of the day before, she found her eye contact locked in with.

"Well hello," said Colin as he walked up to Alisha. "It looks like you need a partner."

"Uh.. yea... I do," said Alisha.

"So? Partner?" Colin asked.

"Uh, sure..." said Alisha.

"Perfect," Colin said, turning to start running laps.

Alisha joined her class in running laps.

"Great," thought Alisha. "Now I have to deal with Colin."

"What's wrong with Colin?"

"Well before yesterday, nothing. He was just another guy I never paid much attention to."

"And now?"

"Seriously? You know why! He joined Evan in using Jackie. And he sent me pictures! He knows I'm involved in some way!"

"Why don't you ask him about it?" suggested Vicky. "Maybe Evan didn't share as much as you think he did."

"I guess..."

The class kept running laps for a few more minutes. Afterwards, they switched to stretches, led by Mr. Turner. After 15 minutes of stretching, Mr. Turner wheeled out a cart with badminton racquets on it, while some of the guys in the class started carrying out the poles to set up the nets.

"Hey, partner," said Colin. "Got you a racquet."

"Thanks," said Alisha, taking the racquet from Colin. "Lead the way."

Colin and Alisha walked to one of the far courts being set up.

"Ask him," said Vicky. "You won't know until you do."

Alisha tried her best to hide her nervousness. Turning to look at Colin, she began to ask him about the night before.

"So," Alisha started. "Looks like you had some fun last night..."

"You could say that," Colin said. "I had no idea Jackie was such a sex addict."

Alisha tried her best to stay composed at Colin's remark about Jackie.

"Now what?!" Alisha asked Vicky.

"Ask him why he sent you the pics!"

"And why did you send me those pictures?"

"Evan said you'd want to see them," Colin said.

"I see... Did he say why exactly?"

"Something about how you wouldn't believe it unless you saw it." said Colin.

"Right..." said Alisha.

"Sounds like Evan kept your cover," said Vicky.

"I'm guessing you didn't believe she was so sexually active?" Colin asked Alisha.

"No," lied Alisha. "I didn't think she was at all."

The two of them stood silently as the nets were finished being put into place. Once set, the two of them lined up on their side as another pair of classmates lined up on the other. They heard Mr. Turner's whistle blow, and they began to play their first match.

***

When Alisha entered the lunch area, she could already see across the room that Evan was already seated at their usual table. She could also see Jackie sitting beside him, one arm around her as Evan ate his lunch. She stopped walking as she saw the sight, unsure of what she wanted to do.

"Go sit with them!" said Vicky.

"I don't want to! I don't think I can look Jackie in the eye ever again."

"So what should we do instead? Sit somewhere else?"

Alisha realized Vicky's suggestion wasn't actually that bad. She scanned the lunch room further, looking for other familiar and friendly faces.

"Bingo," said Vicky, as Alisha's eyes saw someone they both recognized.

Alisha walked over and approached the table.

"Hey, can I sit here today?" Alisha asked.

"You can sit here any day," Samantha said. "Church friends giving you a hard time or something?"

"Something," said Alisha as she sat down.

Alisha opened her lunch, and started eating. While she was friends with Samantha, the others at the table she wasn't as familiar with, only just knowing what their names are, and that Alisha's parents would never approve of any of them.

From Alisha's new seat, she could still see across the lunch room to her usual table. She could see the backs of both Evan and Jackie, his arm still around her. Seated across from them, she could see Rachel.

"Looks like they're not doing much," Alisha thought to herself, observing them as she ate.

"Your friend Rachel probably doesn't know what to say," Vicky said. "And Jackie is probably scared shitless to say anything at all."

Sighing, Alisha continued to eat her lunch, her attention split between observing them and the discussion amongst the others at her current table. But her attention shifted fully to her old table when she saw three guys approach it, one of them being Colin.

"Oh no," thought Alisha. "This is not good."

"Calm down, it's not like they're going to gang bang her at the lunch table, Lish. They're just sitting."

Alisha watched as the three guys sat down. Colin sat on the other side of Jackie, and the other two, Adam and Jesse, sat across from Colin. Barely a minute later, Alisha could see Rachel cleaning up her things, and shortly after, she stood up from the table and left.

Alisha turned her attention back to her current table in an attempt to push out thoughts of Jackie and the guys. Alisha didn't participate much, not knowing many of them well, and not knowing much of the topics they were discussing, mainly some TV show most of them seemed to be obsessed over she'd never heard of.

***

Alisha arrived at her math class early. Lunch was still going for another ten minutes, but given Alisha's interest, or lack thereof, in the conversation topics, she felt it best to just escape. She set up her books for class, and took out her phone. She saw a notification for a new group message, and opened it; Rachel had created a new group message with Alisha and Toni. Alisha scrolled to the beginning of it to see what the two of them had already sent.

Rachel - "i made this so we can all stay informed about jackie so nothing gets twisted or anything"

Toni - "good plan. last thing we need is bad rumors about her"

Rachel - "so what i know is that jackie apparently liked evan and she made a move on him at alishas house and they had sex on her bed"

Rachel - "and alisha can confirm"

Toni - "gross!!!"

Rachel - "and last night she was with evan again"

Toni - "did she tell u that or someone else?"

Rachel - "alisha did. evan sent proof to her"

Toni - "proof???"

Rachel - "ya but ill wait til alisha joins to say more"

Toni - "ok"

Alisha took a deep breath, and started to think of what to reply with. She started to write a message, but found herself stuck, not sure of what to share and not share.

"Stuck?" asked Vicky.

"Yes..."

"Well what you have so far is ok, we just have to dress it up a little."

"What do you mean?"

"I can show you. I even promise not to hit send until you read it first."

"Ok..."

Vicky took control, and began to rework the message.

"There, give that a go," said Vicky.

Alisha read the message that Vicky had written for her. It read "i can confirm everything is true that both of u have said. jackie made a move on evan when i left my room and i walked in on them having sex. if it matters any jackie was on top of evan. apparently shes liked him since she first saw him and thats why she was eager to invite him to church and why she wanted to join me and evan for our math study. she was with evan last night and when i asked evan if she was with him he sent me a pic of her sucking him. i dont know if jackie has been secretly having sex or not before evan but she definitely has been with evan. i cant blame evan cuz he doesnt believe the same things we do but jackies definitely been hiding this for awhile."

"Well?" asked Vicky. "What do you think?"

"That's not all true though," said Alisha.

"It doesn't matter. Like you said, she's not going to be your friend like she was before, so we might as well cover our asses."

"I... I guess..."

"So, send it!"

Alisha hit send on her message, and turned her phone screen off. She felt sad, as it was starting to finally hit her that she would likely need to move on from Jackie completely. Worse, she would be leaving her alone in a toxic relationship with Evan, if relationship was even the right word.

The bell ending lunch soon rang out, and fellow classmates started filing into the math room. It wasn't long before one of them was noticed to be Evan.

"Missed you at lunch today," Evan said as he took his seat across from Alisha.

"Sorry," said Alisha. "I was spending time with some of my other friends."

"Gotta spread the love around, right?" said Evan.

"I guess ..?"

Evan leaned in to speak quietly to Alisha. "And speaking of spreading, last night was amazing. Shame you weren't there to see it for yourself."

"Yea..."

"I thought you'd be more pleased, "said Evan as he leaned back.

"I..."

"Wasn't expecting Colin to join," Vicky added to Alisha's stutter. "Try saying that."

"I just wasn't expecting to actually see Colin with you two," said Alisha.

"I didn't think it'd be fair to exclude him from the fun," said Evan. "But if you remember yesterday, he sort of caught us in our stall, and -"

"Excuse me? Our stall?"

"Right, sorry. He caught us in the men's room, and well, I couldn't just leave him with that sight as a teaser."

"So you had him join you two?"

"I did. And it was amazing. I had no idea just how eager Jackie could be."

"Alright class," the math teacher interrupted. "I need everyone to hand in their assignments on my desk."

Alisha, Evan, and the rest of the class all got out of their seats to hand in their papers.

"And if you're not doing anything on Friday evening, maybe you could come over to my place," said Evan as he walked up to the front with Alisha.

"What did you have in mind?" Alisha asked, trying to hide her nervousness.

"Jackie, Colin and I were thinking of having a small party," said Evan as both he and Alisha placed their papers on the teacher's desk. "My parents are going back to our old town to take care of the sale of our house, so I'll have the place to myself all weekend."

"I..."

"Say yes, Lish."

"I can probably go," said Alisha.

"Perfect," said Evan as the two of them reached their seats. "And no offense, but Jackie will be the guest of honor, not you. I hope that's ok."

***

Alisha felt almost a sense of relief as she left through the doors of the school. Her day had been so awkward and uncomfortable between being paired with Colin and the comments Evan had made about Jackie. But Alisha's day was far from being over. She walked through the parking lot, heading towards where she had agreed to plans with Samantha, Ryan, and Tyler.

"So, we thinking round two?" asked Vicky as Alisha walked.

"Absolutely not! I never want to be with either of those guys ever again in any way!"

"Well let's just hope you don't get as drunk this time."

"Don't remind me."

Alisha saw Samantha and Ryan at Ryan's car, and waved as she approached, and placed her bag in the open trunk.

"So, what are we going to be doing?" Alisha asked the two of them.

"Tyler's house!" said Samantha. "Ryan told me that they made some sort of video for us to watch."

"Oh..." said Alisha.

Alisha looked at Ryan, and could see him smiling back at her, fully aware of how uncomfortable she was.

"Yea!" said Samantha. "Should be fun!"

It wasn't long before Tyler arrived at the car, and the four of them piled in to head to Tyler's place.

***

Walking in through the basement door, Alisha felt like she could almost smell the combined smells of the events that happened in the previous week, both on Wednesday and Friday night. Samantha wasted no time heading for Tyler's fridge, and returning to the main room with beers in hand for all of them. She handed one to Alisha, and sat herself in the center of one of the couches, facing the TV. She motioned for Alisha to sit beside her, which she accepted.

Ryan, having disappeared down the hall, walked into the main room with a USB stick in his hand. He reached behind the TV, and plugged it in. Tyler took a seat beside Alisha, and Ryan squished in beside Samantha.

"So," started Samantha. "Before we hit play on whatever this is, can we take guesses on what it'll be?"

"Sure," said Tyler, as he started drinking his beer. "Yes or no questions only. And you only get three."

"Does it feature one of you two?" Samantha asked, pointing at both Ryan and Tyler.

"Yes," said Ryan.

"Does it... happen here?"

"Also yes," said Tyler.

Alisha immediately felt some relief, having feared that somehow, the guys had an extra copy of the events they filmed of her in the dark parking lot the previous week.

"Does it..."

"Let's just skip the questions," Tyler interrupted.

He reached for the remote, and turned on the TV.

"Everyone ready?" Tyler asked.

"Yes!" said an excited Samantha.

"Good enough for me," said Tyler as he pressed play.

On the screen in front of them, began playing out a scene that Alisha had been trying to forget. She could see the couch that was presently beside where the four of them were currently seated, and on it, she saw Toni.

"Hey, isn't that one of your church friends?" Samantha asked Alisha.

"Yes," said Alisha, taking a big drink of beer in hopes of hiding her nervousness.

The video continued to play, and Alisha found herself reliving the events from last Friday all over again. It showed Toni, feeling the full effects of what Alisha had secretly slipped into her drink. She could see a set of hands enter the shot, and begin to undress her; her black t-shirt being thrown off screen. Toni was sat up, and her bra removed, followed by a close up of her bare breasts.

"Holy shit!" exclaimed Samantha. "Here I was thinking you were the only naughty church girl!"

Alisha said nothing, and took another big drink of her beer as the video continued. But Alisha noticed that the video was edited in a few places. It seemed to skip ahead right to Ryan fucking Toni's mouth. It then cut to Tyler fucking her pussy, and then back to Ryan fucking her mouth again.

"Looks like they edited some things out," said Vicky to Alisha. "You might not even be in this at all."

Alisha said nothing, and took another drink, her beer bottle almost empty. The video continued, cutting back and forth between each Ryan and Tyler fucking Toni in her mouth and pussy, edited to almost make it look like they were both taking her at the same time. The video continued on for another few minutes in its edited form. A few slow-motion sequences were placed in some spots, featuring each of the guys thrusting into her, and of her facial reactions. It finally finished with a close-up of Toni's cum-filled cunt.

"Holy fucking shit!" said Samantha, standing up as the video finished. "That was so fucking hot! When did you guys even do that?"

"Last Friday," said Ryan. "Alisha asked us to drive her and her friends back to one of their houses."

"And this one," Tyler said, referring to Toni. "She insisted on staying with us for a bit."

"It's official, Lish. You're off the hook! You're not in their video! And, they didn't mention your involvement at all!"

"That's amazing!" said Samantha. "So what's the plan with the video now?"

"Oh no," thought Alisha. "They're going to use it against her somehow."

"We're not sure yet," said Ryan. "We're keeping it for now, but who knows. Maybe just throw it up online to one of those amateur sites and see if it takes off."

"Thankfully you can't see our faces in it," added Tyler. "So even if someone recognizes that little slut, we'll be ok."

"That is so hot," said Samantha. "Did you know she was like this, Alisha?"

"No..." Alisha lied. "I had no idea."

Both of the guys chuckled at Alisha's response.

"More to drink?" Tyler asked the group.

"Yes please!" said Samantha, eager to answer for all of them. "So what's the plan now?"

"I dunno," said Ryan. "We could always just go drive around and see where we end up?"

"You good to drive?" Alisha asked Ryan.

"Haha oh yea. I'm still good after a few, and I've only had one so far."

As Tyler returned with four more beers, Samantha's phone started to ring.

"Hang on guys," said Samantha as she picked up the phone. "I'll be right back."

Samantha, with her phone in one hand and fresh beer in the other, left the room and went down the hall, and answered her phone.

"So," Ryan began, facing Alisha. "Did you like our little video too?"

"I... I guess..."

"You happy we took you out of it too?" asked Tyler.

"Yes."

"Good," said Tyler. "You kept your end of the deal, and seeing as how Sammy likes you as much as she does, we thought we'd throw you a favor."

"Thanks..." said Alisha as she began to drink her second beer.

"Guys!" yelled Samantha as she came back into the room. "I know what we should go do!"

"And what would that be?" asked Ryan.

"That was my friend Caitie on the phone. She's just finishing moving in to her own place, and invited us all over to check it out!"

"I can't remember," said Tyler. "Have we met her before?"

"I don't think so," said Samantha. "She graduated last year. She was friends with my older sister for a bit, but me and her stayed friends even though my sister and her fell out a few years ago."

"How'd she get her own place?" asked Ryan.

"Her parents are loaded," said Samantha. "Probably just wanted her out of their house or something. But now she's on her own, and we should definitely go check her place out!"

"Sure," said Tyler. "We didn't really have much planned anyways, so let's go."

***

The four of them pulled up to the address Samantha had been given.

"Not bad," said Ryan as he looked at the house.

It was a simple but new three storey house. It had a two car garage at the front, and a plain but well kept yard. The property wasn't that large, part of the city's plans of densification by building upwards instead of outwards.

Luriann
Luriann
55 Followers