Alisha & Vicky - Day 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alisha let out a small squeak in reaction to the surprise. Turning around, she saw Samantha standing in the shower with her. As quickly as she realized it was Samantha that was standing in front of her, Samantha was kissing her, and pulling Alisha's naked body tightly up against hers.

Alisha wanted to pull away, but found herself unable to, as Vicky wasted no time in taking advantage of the situation and took Alisha over. Vicky moved one of Alisha's hands onto Samantha's ass to reciprocate pulling her closer, the other behind her head gripping her now wet hair as she returned Samantha's kiss.

As they continued, their tongues began to explore each other's mouths, and their hands gently teasing each other as they roamed over each other's bodies. Samantha took one of Alisha's now erect nipples between her fingers, sending a new sense of pleasure through Alisha's body.

"Stop this!" said Alisha, angry at Vicky.

"Not a chance, Lish. Not a chance."

Vicky was being consumed by the sensations being experienced in Alisha's body. She moved both of Alisha's hands to Samantha's shoulders, and applied some downward pressure. Taking the hint, Samantha got down on her knees, the hot water still washing over both of them. With Alisha's pussy now level with her face, Samantha began to kiss it.

Vicky let out a long moan as Samantha's expert lips and tongue got to work on Alisha. She could feel Alisha's body starting to tense up, the pleasure building fast.

"I'm going to come," Vicky said, her voice trembling.

Samantha didn't reply, her concentration fixed on what she was doing. Vicky felt the tensing in Alisha's body grow, her fingernails digging into Samantha's shoulders as she cried out.

With one final thrust and flick of her tongue, Samantha brought her over the edge. Vicky could feel Alisha's body shaking as she came, the orgasm powerful and sudden.

"That was amazing," Vicky said, kissing Samantha on the lips once she stood back up.

"I couldn't agree more," Samantha replied.