Alisha & Vicky - Day 11

Story Info
Video of Toni spreads online.
4.9k words
4.38
2.3k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Luriann
Luriann
55 Followers

Day Eleven: Thursday

As Alisha arrived at school, she could still feel a mild hangover from what she had drank the night before. Thankfully, this time around the impact was much less severe than the week before. She instinctively walked into one of the washrooms to change into some of her more revealing clothes. As she was in the middle of changing, she heard the door to the washroom open, with several sets of footsteps accompanying it.

"So tell me what you know!" said one of the girl's voices.

"Ok, so you know that girl Toni? The one at our youth group?" said a second voice.

"Yea," the first voice said. "She got sent home last week right?"

"Yes," said the first voice.

"What the heck?" thought Alisha. "What is going on?"

"Let's stay quiet and find out," said Vicky.

"So anyway," the first voice continued. "I heard from Michael late last night, who said he heard from one of his friends that Toni is in a porn video online."

"Oh no! No no no!" Alisha thought. "It got posted!"

"Oh shit!" added Vicky.

"Are you serious?" said a third voice. "Was whoever this was sure it was her?"

"Yes," the first voice said. "He said his friend was positive."

"Oh my god!" said the second voice. "What's going to happen with her now?"

"Well I just found out she's on a suspension," said the first voice. "And she's not back at school until next week. I didn't find out why though."

"What's Pastor Jake gonna say if he finds out?" said the third voice.

"I don't know," the first voice said. "But there's no way this is gonna stay quiet for long."

The girls were interrupted by the sound of the five minute warning bell.

"We should get to our classes," the second voice said.

"Just don't tell anyone," the first voice said.

"I don't think it'll matter," the third voice said. "Something like this won't stay a secret for long."

Alisha heard the washroom door shut as the three girls left the washroom.

"Oh shit," thought Alisha. "Toni is so screwed."

"She already was, Lish. And shit? Damn girl, you're opening up now!"

Alisha felt like her stomach was doing flips. Having finished changing, she quietly left the washroom and made her way to English class. When she entered, she saw Tyler seated in his usual spot, not paying much attention around him. On the way to her seat, she stopped by his spot.

"Tyler!" Alisha whispered in a serious tone. "You posted it?"

"You heard? From who?"

"I don't know, some girls a year or two younger than us. They were in the washroom and I couldn't see who they were."

"Oh shit," said Tyler. "Sounds like it's spreading."

"You could say that! And what's going to happen when Toni finds out?"

"It doesn't matter," said Tyler. "Her's is the only face you can see in it."

"Yea it matters! She's gonna find out, and it won't take her long to figure out it was last Friday!"

"Ms. Oliver," said Mr. Richards. "Please take your seat, class is about to begin."

"This isn't over," Alisha whispered to Tyler as she walked over to her seat.

"We are so dead," Alisha thought as she sat down.

"You're overreacting, we'll be fine," Vicky said.

"But what if we're not? And what am I supposed to do when Toni finds out? She's gonna be devastated!"

"You want my help?"

"Well, yes."

"Fine," said Vicky. "All we need for us is a cover story."

"Like what?"

"Let's start with what other people do know about us," said Vicky. "First, obviously Ryan and Tyler know. Samantha also knows, but she's under the impression that Toni asked to stay with them after the guys drove you and your friends to Rachel's, right?"

"Yes..."

"So," Vicky continued. "When your friends woke up on Saturday, none of them remembered anything. The only people that know anything about Ryan or Tyler is you, Samantha, Ryan and Tyler."

"Yes, I know that."

"So, we just need to keep those three quiet, and we're in the clear."

"But what about Toni? She's going to still be devastated!"

"There's no avoiding that, Lish. It was going to happen eventually. Just have you and your friend Rachel be supportive for her and hope for the best."

Alisha hated to admit it, but aside from admitting what actually happened, which she knew Vicky would never let happen, this was probably the best option.

"So, should I tell Rachel?" asked Alisha. "Or should I wait for her to find out."

"It's up to you. But experience has taught me that if you can get ahead of it, you can control the story better."

Alisha snuck out her phone as Mr. Richards was in the middle of talking to the class. She opened a message to Rachel, and sent "we need to talk asap about toni. theres rumors going around and if true shes gonna be devastated."

***

Alisha rushed to the usual meeting spot as soon as the morning break started. Once at the bottom of the stairs, she saw Rachel standing there.

"Hey," said Rachel. "What's going on?"

"We need to talk. Privately," said Alisha.

The two of them left their usual spot, with Rachel leading the way. They entered the nearest girls washroom, and went into the far stall.

"Ok," said Rachel quietly. "What's going on?"

"It's Toni," started Alisha. "Do you remember at your house on Saturday how none of us remembered anything?"

"Yea," said Rachel. "We had way too much to drink."

"Well, I heard something this morning. Do you remember how when Toni woke up she was sore, and she thought her period started early?"

"How could I forget," said Rachel. "She almost seemed like she was dying or something. She was struggling to walk too. Why, what did you hear?"

"Ok, so, don't freak out," said Alisha. "But this morning before class, I was in one of the washrooms. I heard three girls who clearly go to our youth group, sophomores I think. They were talking about a video one of their friends or something saw."

"Ok..." said Rachel, a concerned look in her eyes.

"They said the video had Toni in it. And it was a porn."

"No! Not a chance, no way!"

"Think about it," said Alisha. "We couldn't remember anything when we woke up. And Toni was sore and thought her period started early. What if that wasn't her period, but..."

"But from her having sex?!"

"Yes, but clearly when she was drunk or something," said Alisha.

"If that's what happened," started Rachel. "I don't know what to think right now. I thought dealing with Jackie's secret was bad enough."

"Should we say anything to Toni?" Alisha asked.

"No, not yet," said Rachel. "As bad as it sounds, I think we first need to see this video for ourselves so we can see if it's actually her or not."

Alisha could feel guilt building inside her, knowing full well that the video was real.

"And if it is?" Alisha asked.

"Then we should go see Toni ourselves and tell her. And you have no idea who any of those girls are?"

"No," said Alisha. "I mean, if I heard their voices again, maybe I could identify one or two of them. But I stayed quiet as soon as they started talking about her."

"I probably would have too," said Rachel. "Alright, let's keep this to ourselves for now. And if we find out anything about where that video is posted, as gross as it sounds, one of us is going to have to see it to confirm it."

"Ok," said Alisha. "We should get back to our classes. I'll see you at lunch?"

"I guess," said Rachel. "Don't take this the wrong way, but unless you're going to sit with me, I don't think I can sit with Jackie at lunch anymore, things are getting way too awkward with her."

"I know what you mean, I didn't sit there yesterday for that reason."

Rachel and Alisha, having left the washroom, made their separate ways back to their classes.

"You're getting much better that that, Lish."

"At what?" asked Alisha.

"Lying. You're getting way better."

***

Rachel and Alisha found a quiet corner in the school to spend their lunch break together, just off from where the band class was. It was almost like a miniature lunch area, but instead of the 40 or so tables, this was just a counter and some stools. Still, the two met up and decided to talk amongst themselves, Jackie being too much for them to sit with, but both for different reasons.

"You hear anything new about the video thing?" Alisha asked Rachel.

"No, I'm guessing you didn't either?"

"No," said Alisha as she bit into her sandwich. "Have you heard from her at all today?"

"No, I haven't."

The two of them continued to eat their lunches quietly for a few minutes.

"If it is true," said Rachel, breaking the silence. "I'm going to find out who's behind it."

"And do what?" asked Alisha, trying her best to not show how nervous she was.

"I don't know. I just know that I'm mad about the whole thing," Rachel said.

"Yea..." said Alisha. "Think anything will come from it tonight?"

"Oh, right! Youth group!" said Rachel. "With all the drama going on I almost forgot!"

"Well you can probably bet on Evan and Jackie both being there," said Alisha.

"Gross," said Rachel. "Part of me regrets ever being ok with him hanging out with us."

"Yea..." said Alisha. "But what if they talk about Toni there tonight. Should we tell Pastor Jake?"

"No, we shouldn't say anything unless we have proof," said Rachel. "Otherwise we're just fueling a rumor."

"I guess. And if we hear of anyone there talking about it?"

"Confront them," said Rachel. "And get names of who they heard it from. Either way, we need to find out if it's true or not."

***

"Ditched me again, did we?" Evan said as he took his seat beside Alisha for History class.

"Sorry," said Alisha. "Rachel wanted to spend some time just us today."

"It's ok," said Evan. "We still had fun."

"Who does we include now?"

"Well, Jackie and myself, Colin, Adam, Jesse, and there were two other guys there I can't remember the names of. But I think they're all coming to my place tomorrow. You still good to come too?"

"I think so," said Alisha. "I'll know for sure tomorrow."

"I hope you make it," said Evan. "Colin and I have some great things planned."

"Let me guess, all involving Jackie?"

"Not all of it," said Evan. "But mostly."

"Does everyone you had lunch with know about, well..."

"The sightseeing?"

"Yea..." said Alisha.

"They know enough."

"And Jackie? Does she know what you have planned?"

"She knows enough too," said Evan. "But instead of asking me, you should just come and see it all for yourself. I think you'll approve."

"We'll see," said Alisha.

History class soon began, with Mr. Weise giving a lecture having to do with the great recession. After nearly an hour, and most students no longer paying attention, the class transitioned to silent reading and their next assignment.

"So," whispered Evan to Alisha. "Did you hear about your friend Toni?"

"What do you know?"

"So you do know."

"I've heard some things," said Alisha. "But that's it. What do you know?"

"Well, one of those new guys at our table showed us a video," said Evan.

"You saw it?" Alisha asked?

"I did."

"Who showed it to you?"

"Why? You want to see it?"

"Actually yes," said Alisha. "I need to know if it's real or not."

"Fuck, Lish, you ARE getting good at this. I am so, so proud of you!" said Vicky.

"NOT NOW, I'M BUSY!"

"I'll see what I can do," said Evan. "So, first you, then Jackie, and now Toni. Is Rachel hiding a naughty side too?"

"I don't think so," said Alisha.

"Shame," said Evan. "I'd hit that ass any day."

"That's good to know," said Vicky.

"I SAID NOT NOW, VICKY!"

"Oh come on, I'm just having fun. And look, we finally have a lead to the video that we totally have never once seen ever or were there for when it was originally filmed!"

"Please don't remind me."

"Better just to accept it than deny it, Lish. Life will go much easier for you. Let's just sit back and wait to see if Evan can deliver on that name."

Alisha turned her focus to her history assignment, eagerly awaiting the start of the afternoon break.

***

"So, heard anything?" Rachel asked Alisha as Alisha met at their usual stairs spot.

"Kinda," said Alisha. "Apparently Evan saw the video, some guy showed it to him at lunch. He said he'd get me their name."

"Of course Evan's seen it," said Rachel. "At least you and me haven't been dragged into that sort of thing."

"Yea..." said Alisha, looking down at the ground. "I'll let you know once Evan decides to give me a name."

"Ok. I still haven't heard anything from Toni today. I was thinking maybe we should go see her after school?"

"I can't," said Alisha. "I was out already yesterday after school, and with youth tonight there's no way my mom will say yes."

"Well I'll try to go at least. Where were you yesterday?"

"With Samantha," said Alisha. "I know, you don't like her."

"Well as long as you don't start acting like her," said Rachel.

***

Alisha was around halfway home on the bus when she felt her phone vibrate. Evan had yet to pass along any information to Alisha about who showed him the video, and was eagerly awaiting to find out. She unlocked her phone and looked at the message, but saw it wasn't from Evan, but instead from Shawn Henderson. It read "Hi Alisha, I hope you are well. I was hoping to find out if you were free to watch the boys again this Friday evening. It would be at 5pm again. Let me know either way."

"Perfect!" said Vicky. "He wants you back at his house again!"

"Yea..." said Alisha. "But if I do, we miss Evan's party."

"Well what's more important to you? Evan's party, where he'll no doubt have Jackie on display for all the guys, or you meeting your end of our deal, where Shawn takes your virginity?"

Alisha took a deep breath, weighing her options.

"I'll do the babysitting," said Alisha.

Alisha typed in a response to Shawn, saying she would be more than happy to accept, and hit send.

"Guess I'll have to tell Evan I can't make it," said Alisha.

"Guess you'll have to up your game to seal the deal with Shawn," said Vicky.

***

Alisha was far from the first person to arrive at her church's youth group. There were probably two dozen others already there as she arrived, all clustered in groups enjoying the various means of entertainment available. Alisha saw Rachel at the coffee bar, and walked over to her.

"Hey, how'd things at Toni's go?" Alisha asked.

"Not good," said Rachel. "She knows about the video rumor."

"Is it as bad as I thought it'd be?"

"Yea, if not worse," said Rachel. "I don't think her parents know about it, I hope they never do, and that this all blows over fast. And to top it off, she's apparently been sick all week too."

"Maybe I should go see her tomorrow," said Alisha.

"It wouldn't be a bad idea, she could use friendly faces."

"So now what do we do?" Alisha asked.

"Did you hear back from Evan?"

"No. But if he shows up here tonight, maybe you can ask him too."

"Oh I will," said Rachel.

The two of them sat at one of the couch stations, each with a hot drink in-hand. Across the room, they saw Jackie arrive with Evan beside her.

"I'm going to go ask him," said Rachel. "You coming?"

"No, I'm going to stay here," said Alisha.

Alisha watched as Rachel walked over to where they were standing. She could see Rachel waste no time in talking to Evan, him clearly wanting Rachel to keep her voice down. Evan took out his phone, and spent some time on it. He eventually showed it to Rachel, who snatched his phone out of his hands. She used it briefly, handed it back to Evan, and started walking back to Alisha.

"Well," Alisha asked as Rachel rejoined her.

"I got a name," said Rachel. "Peter."

"Peter who?"

"Probably Peter Johnson, that's the only one I know from our school that'd be in our grade. But I have his number, so I'm going to go outside to call it and see what I can find out."

"Good luck," said Alisha as Rachel stood to leave the room.

"Alright everyone," said Pastor Jake's voice over a speaker system. "Everyone, come take a seat, we're going to start our games night!"

Alisha stood to join the rest of the group as everyone took a seat in front of the stage area. As she sat down, Evan took a seat right beside her, with Jackie on his other side. The games night began, with several different game types happening on the stage, as volunteers were regularly requested to play. After 4 different games were played on the stage, Pastor Jake took the center stage with a microphone in his hand.

"Alright everyone," he started. "We're now going to all play one large game together, with the entire building as the playing field. We're going to play sardines!"

The majority of those attending let out a cheer at the announcement of the next game.

"Now," Pastor Jake continued. "We unlocked most of the doors, so if you find a locked door, you know it's off limits for the game. And I am going to need a volunteer to go hide so we can start playing."

Some kid a few years younger than Alisha was picked to start the game, and left the room to go hide. After a few minutes, Pastor Jake took to the stage once again.

"Alright everyone, go!"

Nearly everyone in the room ran out the main doors to the youth room as they went to scour the building to find the volunteer hiding. Alisha walked calmly out the door, but instead of going to play the game, went to see if she could find Rachel. She saw Rachel standing in the lobby, engaged in a call. Alisha went close to her, and waited for her to be finished.

"Was that Peter?" Alisha asked as Rachel ended the call.

"Yea, it was him. And he's sending me the link to the video."

"Should we go outside to see it?" Alisha asked. "It'd probably be wrong for us to watch it in here, being a church and all."

"We're not going to watch it all," said Rachel. "Just enough to see if it's really Toni or not. Come with me."

Rachel led Alisha into the girls washroom. Once inside, they squeezed into a stall. Rachel took out her phone, and turned off the volume. She selected the link that had been sent to her by Peter, and a web page shortly loaded. Alisha could see on the screen a video she was already familiar with, one that Ryan and Tyler showed to her and Samantha only the day before.

"Oh my," said Rachel. "It's real. It really is her."

Alisha said nothing, trying her best to sell a silent shock to Rachel. Rachel closed the web page, and went to delete it from her web history.

"Now what?" said Alisha as the two of them left the stall.

"Now I try to find out who clearly took advantage of Toni," said Rachel. "But we should probably join the rest of the group. What's going on now?"

"Sardines," said Alisha.

"Oh, I see. Who's it?"

"Some kid a few years younger than us," Alisha said. "I wasn't too keen on playing all that seriously, but we could probably just walk around and see if we stumble across them?"

"Sure."

Rachel and Alisha started walking around the church, approaching each door, and if unlocked, taking a look around inside to see if they could find anyone. They could see others also wandering around looking, which was a small sense of relief to the two of them to know there were others still searching.

They wandered up a set of stairs, where some of the offices were located. They tried each of the doors they passed, finding them locked. They continued down another hall, which had more rooms. Most of them were unlocked, but didn't have anyone hiding inside them. As the two of them continued down the hallway, Rachel put her hand up to stop Alisha.

Luriann
Luriann
55 Followers
12