Alisha & Vicky - Day 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Luriann
Luriann
55 Followers

"What's up?" Alisha asked.

"Shhh!" said Rachel, trying to whisper. "I thought I heard something."

The two of them stood silently still. After a few seconds, Rachel pointed down the hall.

"Down here," she whispered.

They walked further down the hall, and towards a door they hadn't gone through yet. Alisha tried the handle, only to find it locked.

"It's locked," whispered Alisha. "What was it you thought you heard?"

Rachel didn't answer, and looked at the door sign.

"This isn't an office," Rachel whispered back. "All the offices were locked, which made sense. And all the doors just before this one were unlocked, which were just other small common rooms. But this one is also one of those rooms."

"So?" asked Alisha quietly.

"So I thought I heard... something I hope I didn't. And I don't think this room is supposed to be locked."

The two of them stood quietly again. After a few seconds, Alisha could then hear what she guessed was what Rachel had heard earlier; some thumping, and some noise that sounded like a squeak on repeat.

"I know what that noise is," Vicky said to Alisha. "I think Evan and Jackie went off to play their own game."

"We need to leave. Now." whispered Alisha.

"Why?"

"I think I know what that noise is, and why the door is locked."

Alisha started back the way they came. Rachel followed, and once around the corner, asked her about it.

"What was it?" asked Rachel. "Tell me."

"I think that was Evan and Jackie," said Alisha. "I think they locked themselves into that room, and that's them having... sex."

"If that's true, we should do something about it," said Rachel.

"Like what? Get them caught?"

"Yes," said Rachel. "Let's go get a leader or something to unlock the door."

"No!" said Vicky. "Leave them be!"

"We probably shouldn't," said Alisha. "I think it'd cause a scene if we're right."

"So what should we do? Let them have sex in a church?"

"We can talk to them after," Alisha said.

"Fine," said Rachel. "You take Evan, I'll take Jackie. If we're right, I'm sure their faces will be easy enough to read when we confront them. And we'll give them an ultimatum, either they break it off, or don't come back here. We don't need that happening here, not one bit."

"Deal."

***

Alisha and Rachel were unsuccessful in finding the hiding spot for the game. Eventually, it came to an end, and the rest of the night was free time for everyone to just hang out and mingle. Spotting Evan and Jackie, Rachel and Alisha walked over to where they were sitting.

"Hey you two," said Rachel. "Didn't see either of you during the game."

"Guess we were just searching at different places," said Evan.

"Or maybe you two just stayed in one room," said Rachel. "And maybe locked the door behind you."

Rachel could see Jackie's face redden slightly, as she also looked down at the floor.

"We definitely wouldn't win the game playing like that," said Evan. "I think it's just a case of our paths not meeting."

Rachel looked at Alisha, then back at Evan.

"Oh, they fucked," Vicky said to Alisha. "They definitely fucked."

Leaning in between both Evan and Jackie, Rachel whispered to the both of them.

"I know what you two were doing upstairs, I could hear you. Now you two can either break this little thing off completely, and I won't tell anyone. Or, I never want to see either of you two here again. And if you do show up, I promise you I'm telling Pastor Jake."

"And what exactly will you tell him?" said Evan, now smiling at Rachel. "You didn't see anything at all. All you have is a hunch, and no evidence of any kind"

"I had Alisha with me, and she heard you guys too."

"I doubt it," said Evan. "Old buildings like this, they make plenty of noises. Maybe you just heard what you wanted to hear."

Rachel slapped Evan at his verbal jab at her. She didn't bother to say anything further to him, and instead just turned and walked away, grabbing Alisha by her arm to drag with her.

"Way to back me up over there," said Rachel as she angrily stormed away.

"I didn't know what you were planning to do," said Alisha. "I thought we were going to split them up and talk to them separately."

Rachel kept walking, until they were out of the room and out of sight.

"Look, I'm sorry," said Rachel. "I lost my temper back there, and I should have stuck to the plan. I'm just so angry. With that Toni video happening today too, it's just a lot to take in."

"I know, it's a lot," said Alisha. "Let's just forget them, and just focus on helping Toni out."

***

Laying in bed, Alisha took out her phone, and opened the group thread with Rachel and Toni; it hadn't been used all day.

"You going to tell her?" Vicky asked Alisha.

"I should," said Alisha. "Especially given that it's my fault it even happened in the first place."

"Bullshit. She deserved it. She took your bag and things from the gym. She deserved what happened to her.

Alisha tried to ignore Vicky, and started typing in a message, but kept finding it hard to put it together.

"Stuck again, are we?" asked Vicky.

"Why, it's not like you're actually going to help me."

"Why wouldn't I? After all, it's important that we keep our cover intact. Here, allow me."

Vicky took control just to put together a text on Alisha's phone. Once she was done, she released her just as quickly as she took control.

"There, happy?"

"I guess that works," said Alisha.

"Perfect. Hit send."

Alisha hit send on the message Vicky composed. It read "hey toni, sorry i wasnt there earlier today. me and rachel looked into the video rumor going around about u and unfortunately its true and its definitely u in the video. were gonna try to figure out whos behind it."

It wasn't long until a response from Toni appeared on the thread. "worst day of my life. i think im gonna go to a doc tmrw. what do i say to my parents tho??"

Alisha started writing a reply, but Rachel beat her to it. "im sorry toni, i know this sucks but were gonna do our best to support u. if u want ill go with u to the doc tomorrow just say when and where. lets not think about ur parents until we see the doc first."

Alisha erased the message she started, and instead put her phone away for the night, and turned off her lamp. She closed her eyes, and tried to fall asleep. Just as she started to drift, Vicky interrupted her.

"I just thought of something, Lish," said Vicky.

"And why are you telling me this now?" said Alisha. "I was almost asleep."

"Because it's important."

"And what is this important thing you need to tell me?"

"Toni is going to see a doctor tomorrow. What if the reason Toni's been sick all week is because one of Ryan or Tyler got her pregnant?"

Alisha sat up in bed, now completely wide awake.

"We are so dead," said Alisha.

"Nonsense. Even if she is, I doubt they'll figure out who the father is."

"That's not the point," said Alisha. "Her parents will likely find out about it. And when they do, they're going to ask questions. Even if we say nothing, Rachel will probably tell them about the party we snuck off to."

"And when they find out that the four of you snuck off to a party, what then? They're not going to be able to identify who fucked Toni just off of that. Worst case is each of us will get grounded. And besides, it's not like it's any of your fault. After all, SOMEONE must have slipped something into each of your drinks. You're all victims here, nothing more."

"But -"

"Lish, seriously, think about it. The only way anyone finds out what really happened is if Ryan, Tyler, Samantha, or you, say anything at all. All you need to do is secure their silence, and you're home free. We're home free. And I think that'll be easy to do."

"And how do you figure that?"

"Because I don't think either Ryan or Tyler want to admit their involvement for one, especially if one of them knocked her up. And as far as Samantha goes, I doubt she'll turn on her friends. But if you aren't sure, I'm sure sucking up to her couldn't hurt your chances. Now, I think it's time we get some sleep, we have babysitting to do tomorrow night."

Luriann
Luriann
55 Followers
12