Alisha & Vicky - Day 16

Story Info
Jackie is the talk of the school, Alisha owes Evan a favor.
7.1k words
4.64
3k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Luriann
Luriann
55 Followers

This entry was written with a few suggestions for story direction and content from readers. If there's a certain direction, scene, story element, character type, or name you feel you'd like to see in a future entry in this series, don't hesitate to send them in so they can be considered.

Day Sixteen: Tuesday

Alisha's head was only lightly pounding as she turned off her morning alarm for school. She didn't think to look at her phone, and began her usual routine for school. Since Vicky, she had added to her routine a few mornings a week, now including shaving her pubic hair in addition to her legs and armpits, not wanting to aggravate Vicky in any way. Freshly showered and free of bodily hair, she dressed herself and prepared her school bag for AM Math class, and a change of clothes for her after lunch PE class.

The last thing Alisha did before leaving her room was to grab her phone from her nightstand. But when she did, her whole morning began to fall apart. She had multiple texts from Colin, each of which was just a web link. She clicked on the first one, and as she suspected, it directed her to a porn site. Each link took her to the same site, but each to a different video, all of which featured Jackie in the back of the van. Each video was carefully spliced together from two different angles, showing different guys using and abusing Jackie, fucking her hard and fast, cumming in or on her, slapping her, and drawing on her. She couldn't identify which guy was which, the titles of each one being a play on words of Jackie being a "Van Missionary."

"Well that looks like fun," said Vicky.

"Are you serious right now?!"

"I'm just saying, that looks like it would be fun."

"But we are so dead," said Alisha, her eyes glued to her phone screen. "There is no way this will stay silent. You can clearly tell that's Jackie in all of them. And if Toni went viral over that one video, this is going to be so much worse!"

"Well we can't have sweet innocent Alisha getting in trouble, can we," said Vicky. "Text Colin, and tell him to delete all evidence of ever texting you from his phone; messages, contact info, everything. And make sure to word it as if Tyler requested it."

"Tyler? What does he have to do with this?"

"He said something to him last night, remember? I don't know what, but I'm guessing he threatened him. If he knows Tyler has your back and he got threatened by him, he'll likely actually do it. Now, text him."

Alisha spent a few minutes forming a text to Colin, and hit send.

"Perfect," said Vicky. "Now, we simply finish getting ready for school."

Alisha walked down to the kitchen. Not having much of an appetite for breakfast, she grabbed her lunch bag, and headed out the door to the bus stop.

***

"Goodmorning," Evan said to Alisha as she took her seat in math class.

"Morning," said Alisha, her head still lightly pounding. "What are you doing here so early? I'm usually here before you are."

"Today just felt like a good day," said Evan, with an odd smile on his face.

"Right," said Alisha as she started unpacking her books.

"I'm guessing you've seen them?" Evan said.

"Them?"

"You know what I'm talking about. The videos."

"Yes..." said Alisha. "And... we need to talk."

"Oh? What about?"

"Last night," said Alisha.

"Ah. I'm guessing you were there?"

"That's not important."

"So you were there!" said Evan.

"Look, here's the deal," said Alisha through her mild hangover. "I told my parents I went to your house last night to help you with math. And, if anyone asks, I need you to say exactly that."

"I see," said Evan, still with an odd smile on his face. "I think I can do that."

"Thanks."

"So, you owe me one?"

"Sure," said Alisha, turning her focus to her books.

"This should be interesting," said Vicky.

"What is?" Alisha asked.

"Oh, nothing. Nothing important. You just worry about those equations and don't worry your pretty little head."

***

"Oh my goodness, this has gone too far," Toni said to Rachel and Alisha, gathered at their usual break spot.

"Yea," said Alisha, looking more towards the floor than at their faces. "But not like we can do much."

"I did," said Rachel. "Keep it to yourselves, but I anonymously tipped off the school office this morning when I heard about last night."

"Think they'll do anything?" said Toni. "They did absolutely nothing for me."

"I hope so," said Rachel. "I'm getting so sick of guys talking about "Van Girl" or "Van." It's absolutely disgusting! Why would Jackie go along with that?"

"I don't know," said Alisha, still looking at the floor.

"All I know is that it needs to end," said Rachel. "Hopefully with the school office staff and hopefully her parents soon in on it, it might actually end."

"Think Evan has anything to do with it?" Toni asked. "I mean, isn't it odd that this became a thing only the day after he broke up with her?"

"I... I don't think so," said Alisha. "I... I know he knows about it, but I don't think he was behind the videos."

"What about what he was sending you last week?" said Rachel.

"He... he said it was Jackie that wanted the pictures," said Alisha. "And she apparently wanted him to send them."

"Holy shit, Lish!" said Vicky to Alisha. "You're really starting to get better at this lying on the fly thing!"

"Please, not now Vicky!"

"Hmm," said Rachel. "Well, no matter what, I just hope this stops Jackie from her secret sex addiction or whatever it is. She's gonna need to to a lot of praying and Bible reading to hopefully get her life back together."

"No kidding," Toni added.

The three of them paused as the sound of the bell could be heard ringing and echoing throughout the hallways.

"We having lunch at the same place as Friday?" Toni asked. "The small area down near the band classes?"

"You know what? No," said Rachel. "Let's go back to our usual spot today. And if someone's at our table, we'll just go to one nearby. It's time we stop getting pushed around by perverts at this school."

"Ok..." Toni said. "But can we go to the band area if it's too much?"

"If it's too much, I'll deal with it," said Rachel. "Me and Alisha have your back, right Alisha?"

"Uh, yea," said Alisha. "We have you."

"There, see?" said Rachel.

"Ok, usual table spot then," said Toni. "I'll see you both there."

***

"Alright class," Mr. Morris, Alisha's math teacher, began. "Before we continue with the rest of class, there is something I want to discuss with you all."

The class quickly became silent as Mr. Morris stood silently at the front of the classroom.

"Thank you," continued Mr. Morris. "Now, some of you may be aware, some of you not, but it has come to my attention that some students have been sharing videos or something of someone who attends this school who is in a rather intimate circumstance."

"I wouldn't call getting fucked by a bunch of guys intimate," Vicky commented towards Alisha.

"Now, I hope none of you are involved in this," said Mr. Morris, "but if anyone sends you any videos or anything related to this, I want you to first delete them, and then report them right away. Sharing these sorts of things on school grounds, or at all for that matter, will not be tolerated."

"Free Van!" a male student from across the room yelled.

Multiple students laughed and chucked at this outburst, masking the identity of the student that yelled it out.

"We need more missionaries!" yelled out another student through the laughter.

"Enough!" yelled Mr. Morris, the whole class coming to a quick silence. "The rest of class today will be spent on your work sheets. If you have any questions, come up to my desk, and I will guide you through it."

Alisha started on her assignment, occasionally helping Evan with a few questions. As a few students gathered at Mr. Morris' desk, a further disruption of the class began. While Mr. Morris was distracted by the handful of students surrounding him, one of the guys discreetly connected his phone to the classroom projector. Once connected, one of the videos of Jackie in the van began to be played in front of everyone.

The reaction in the classroom was mixed. Most of the girls seemed disgusted at what was being played, the rest of the girls not caring, feeling as if Jackie deserved such treatment for being such a slut. As for the guys, nearly all of them were laughing and cheering as the video played. Alisha, while also disgusted, was nearly mesmerized by the video as it played. As she watched, she tried to see if she could identify the guy who was fucking Jackie, but found she was unable to, thanks to the balaclava he had on.

Mr. Morris, however, was enraged by what was happening in his classroom. The video had barely gone on for 15 seconds before he was fully able to piece together everything happening in his classroom. He hastily got out of his seat, and grabbed an empty desk. Dragging it below where the projector was mounted to the ceiling, he jumped up onto the desk, and just barely managed to reach the power cord connected to the back of it. The projector now powerless, the video playback ceased, but the damage was done.

Mr. Morris angrily dismissed his class early, instructing students to not disturb other classes as they were to find somewhere to pass the remainder of class time. Once the classroom was empty, he locked the doors to the room, and proceeded towards the school offices, Alisha assuming he was going to go make a full report of what just happened so as to save his ass.

"Wasn't expecting that to happen," said Evan, standing beside Alisha in the hallway.

"Yea, same," said Alisha as she watched Mr. Morris disappear around the hallway corner towards the school offices.

"Lunch tables?" said Evan.

"Sure."

***

"What are you doing here so early?" Rachel asked Alisha as she entered the lunch area a few minutes early before the beginning of lunch break.

"Class got let out early," said Alisha. "Very early."

"What happened?" Rachel asked as she sat beside Alisha.

"Mr. Morris exploded," said Evan, eavesdropping on them from a neighboring table. "Someone started playing one of the videos of Jackie on the class projector, and chaos ensued. We've been out here for almost an hour already."

"Oh no!" said Rachel. "This is not good."

"Nope," said Alisha. "Any idea if anyone in the office is going to do anything?"

"Just have to wait and see," said Rachel. "Any idea who's behind all of it?"

"Don't say anything," Vicky said to Alisha. "Just say you don't know, we can't be involved."

"No," said Alisha. "Anyway, we should both keep an eye out for Toni. It's her first lunch back around lots of people."

The lunch bell could be heard ringing throughout the school, dismissing all classes. Always following the lunch dismissal bell would follow a bunch of announcements, and today was no different. Announcements and reminders about various school clubs and events were played first, most of which Alisha would always glaze over. But at the very end of the announcements, was one that caught her attention, just as the lunch room was beginning to fill up.

"...and Jackie Clarke, please report to the main offices immediately. Jackie Clarke, to the main offices immediately."

"Oh shit," Vicky said to Alisha. "Looks like Rachel's snitching worked."

Alisha didn't reply. Instead, she was caught up watching and listening as countless students in the lunchroom cheered as Jackie's name was announced, followed by chants of "Van Girl! Van Girl! Van Girl!" Making it worse, across the room where the lunch room intersects with the halls, she could see a crowd forming; Jackie was trying to run to the main offices as people swarmed her. Not helping the situation, about two thirds of the way through the lunch room area towards the offices, Jackie tripped and fell, all while everyone continued to watch and cheer "Van Girl! Van Girl! Van Girl!"

Alisha turned to Rachel, who was watching everything happen, but had a look of sincere sadness on her face. Turning back to Jackie, Alisha saw her stand back up, and continue to hastily make her way to the school offices. As Jackie went out of sight, the crowds died down and the cheers subsided, everyone going about their lunch break as if nothing had just happened.

"Hey," said Toni as she sat down with Rachel and Alisha. "I miss something."

"You could say that," said Rachel. "Jackie got swarmed and jeered."

"Oh my gosh! Where is she now?" Toni asked.

"Office," said Alisha.

"Looks like they actually listened to my anonymous complaint," said Rachel.

"So now what happens?" Toni asked as she unpacked her lunch.

"No clue," said Rachel. "But there's nothing we can do about it now, just have to wait and see."

"I hope she gets help," said Toni. "She needs it."

"Yea," said Alisha, mostly trying to pay attention to her food.

***

Alisha arrived at her after lunch PE class earlier than usual. It wasn't to get a head start on warming up, but to have a private spot in the change room where she could go through her phone. Her best guess was that Jackie was likely sent home, and figured it was only a matter of time before she got named by Jackie to some extent. Not wanting to get in trouble, she used this early time in the change room to comb through her phone, deleting all references to Jackie and the sexual escapades Evan and Colin put her up to.

"Hey you," said Samantha, as Alisha was mostly finished searching through her phone.

"Hey," said Alisha, nervous and embarrassed.

Samantha took a seat beside Alisha, and began to get changed for PE class.

"Whatcha doing?" Samantha asked as she removed her top.

"Just looking at some stuff."

"Oh, ok," said Samantha. "Crazy what happened to Jackie, right? I heard her parents had to come pick her up."

"Really?" asked Alisha.

"Yea," said Samantha. "Apparently she's in some serious trouble. Don't know much more than that though."

"Oh, I see."

"So, last night was fun.

"I... yea..." said Alisha, looking around the room, making sure no one else was paying them attention.

"I wish I knew about this side of you years ago," Samantha continued. "Think of all the time we've wasted."

"I... yea I guess..." Alisha said, just as Toni entered the change room.

Samantha noticed Alisha's timidness, then saw Toni.

"I'm guessing she doesn't know about us," whispered Samantha. "And I'm guessing you want to keep it that way?"

Alisha nodded as she began to also get changed for class.

"It's ok," Samantha continued to whisper. "I can be your naughty secret."

***

PE class was thankfully free of drama. Having moved on from badminton, the class was now spending the next two weeks focusing on basketball. Alisha paired up with Toni, where they worked on various drills and exercises. And at the halfway of PE class, Mr. Turner divided the class up into teams, where they played games of basketball. Despite PE going well, Alisha was relieved when the dismissal bell rang out, and she got ready to head home.

But when Alisha walked inside the front door of her house, she was caught off-guard. Waiting for her, sitting on the steps of the stairs, was Kate, Alisha's mother.

"Hi Alisha," said Kate, in a monotone voice. "We need to have a talk."

Kate led her daughter into the living room, where they each took a seat.

"Do you know what this is about?" Kate asked.

Alisha was in a panic. This was it, her mom was probably about to ground her for life for her involvement with what happened to Jackie.

"Lish," said Vicky. "Don't worry, I got this."

Vicky swiftly took over Alisha to carry the conversation with her mother.

"I think so," said Vicky, doing her best to play innocent. "I know there was a big incident involving Jackie at school today."

"I'd say so," said Kate. "I got off the phone with Jackie's mother not too long ago, and she's accusing you of some serious things, Alisha."

"That doesn't surprise me," said Vicky. "She said she would if she got caught."

"What do you mean?" asked Kate.

"Well, it all started at the beginning of last week," said Vicky. "We, as in Rachel, Toni, and myself, we stumbled on her secret, that she had been going behind everyone's back and having, well, premarital sex."

"I see," said Kate. "Go on."

"Well, when we confronted her about it, she threatened to say that if word ever got out, that she'd blame any of us for her falling, well, falling into sin," said Vicky. "And we didn't know what to do about it, so we stayed quiet, because we were afraid she'd actually try to make some elaborate story up about any of us about it."

"Would you like to know what she said about you?" asked Kate.

Vicky nodded Alisha's head.

"Jackie is accusing you of tricking her into having sex with your friend Evan. And that the two of you threatened her with some blackmail for her to keep, well, having sex, and sex with a bunch of others too."

"Mom, you've met Evan," said Vicky. "He's one of the nicest guys at school."

"I did," said Kate. "But I don't know him well."

"Well you should get to know him well," said Vicky. "Because he would never do anything like that. And neither would I! I love Jackie, she's been my friend forever! Do you have any idea how hard it's been this last week trying to figure out what to do about her when we all found out about her secret side?"

"One last thing," said Kate. "Where were you really last night?"

"At Evan's," said Vicky.

"Jackie thinks you were at some bush party last night," said Kate. "If I were to call Evan right now, would he say you were at his house last night, or would he say something else?"

"He'd say I was at his house!" said Vicky. "We were working on our math homework!"

"Fine then, give me his number, I'm calling him right now."

Vicky took out Alisha's phone, and opened the contact for Evan. She gave Kate his number, which she entered into her own phone, and immediately hit call.

"This better work, Vicky," said Alisha. "Or we're both beyond dead."

Alisha and Vicky could only watch and listen to one side of a phone call as their fate was about to be decided.

"Hi, is this Evan?"

"This is Kate, Alisha's mom."

"I've been better. I wanted to ask you about last night."

"Alisha mentioned she was at your house last night?"

"Yes, she is good at math, it's one of her best subjects."

"Well I'm glad to hear she's been such a big help to you."

"Oh, she didn't mention that to me, but I'm sure she was going to tell me soon."

"Well thank you for taking my call, I appreciate your honesty."

"We'll absolutely have to have you over for dinner soon."

"Thanks Evan, goodbye now."

Alisha and Vicky both seemed relieved at how the conversation just played out, but were concerned with some of what her mother said, particularly whatever she meant by "she didn't mention that to me."

"Well?" asked Vicky, innocently.

"I believe you," said Kate. "Evan was telling me how you have been helping him with his math because of how much he struggles with it, and how you've been one of his only friends since he moved here and started at your school."

"I try my best," said Vicky.

"And he said something about how you two are meeting up again tonight to go over today's material?" said Kate. "Something about he'll pick you up at 6:30?"

Vicky and Alisha had no idea what that was about, but Vicky didn't want to show weakness in their cover story with Evan.

"Yes, he's coming by this evening," said Vicky. "I was planning to tell you, but we had this whole Jackie thing you wanted to talk about. It seemed more important to clear up first before talking about math."

Luriann
Luriann
55 Followers