Alisha & Vicky - Day 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, I'll be sure to tell Jackie's mother later this evening," said Kate. "I think you're probably right when you mentioned her making things up to cover for her actions."

"Thanks mom, I appreciate you trusting me," said Vicky. "Can I go up to my room now? I'd like to get other work done before dinner, since Evan's coming to get me at 6:30."

"Yes, yes you may go."

***

"Holy fuck, Lish! We did it!" said Vicky as she released Alisha just as they entered her bedroom.

"What do you mean we?" said Alisha. "That was all you. I could never pull that off convincingly."

"True. You are getting better at lying on the spot, but you're nowhere near my level."

"But now what?" asked Alisha. "Now we have to actually deal with Evan tonight coming to pick us up?"

"Actions have consequences, Lish."

"What do you mean by that?"

"Do you remember this morning, when you asked him, or rather, told him what you needed from him for your cover story?"

"Kinda, why?" asked Alisha.

"Well, he did mention that you'd "owe him one," and all you said was "sure," and went about your business."

"I don't remember that at all."

"Well I do," said Vicky. "And trust me, based on how that call with your mom just went, he's totally planning on collecting on that one you owe him."

"Oh great. What do you think he might want?"

"You."

"Me? Meaning what, exactly?"

"Don't play dumb, Lish. He wants to fuck you."

Alisha sat silently on her bed, her head in her hands.

"And I'm guessing I don't have a say in this, do I?" Alisha asked.

"How about we just see how the night plays out, and go from there."

***

Alisha nervously closed the front door to her house, and walked across the front lawn. Waiting for her in front of her house was Evan in his car, right on time at 6:30pm. The last time both him or that car had been at Alisha's house was last Monday, when Vicky decided to get her revenge on Jackie, starting Jackie down the road of being turned into a sexual play toy.

"Hi..." said Alisha as she opened the passenger side door.

"Hi Alisha. I'm so glad you offered to help me tonight with my math," said Evan, smiling.

Alisha let out a gentle sigh. She closed her door and buckled up as Evan began to drive off.

"I see you actually brought your bag with you," said Evan.

"Well why wouldn't I..." said a nervous, monotone Alisha. "We are working on math, afterall."

"We sure are," said Evan, playfully and still smiling. "But tonight, it's going to be a different kind of math."

"What do you mean?" Alisha asked.

"Oh you'll see."

Rather than drive to his house, Evan took a scenic route first through town, then before Alisha realized it, Evan was driving up a road that seemed eerily familiar; the forestry road.

"Why are we going up here?" Alisha asked, her heart racing a bit faster.

"I never got to go to the party last night," said Evan. "Thought maybe you could show me around the place. Who knows, we could even have a party of our own."

"Oh this sounds lovely," said Vicky to Alisha.

"No it doesn't! I'm scared!"

"Oh I can tell, I've known that well before you even got in his car."

"So? Do something!"

"I will when I think it's appropriate to," said Vicky. "For now, just go along with what he says, breathe slowly, and you'll be fine. I promise you'll get home safe."

"Coming from you, that doesn't mean much anymore."

"Harsh! Well, how about this instead, for tonight, you pretend you're your cute friend Samantha. No worries, no regrets, and no fucked up religious beliefs. Think you can do that?

"I... I don't..."

"Perfect, I knew you could," said Vicky. "Now, I'm going to just sit back and watch, but I promise I'll jump in if it looks like I'm needed. You just pretend exactly like I said to, ok Lish?"

"I... ok...."

"And it looks like you're almost at the party spot! Game time, Lish, game time!"

Evan and Alisha were just arriving at the site Alisha was all too familiar with from the night before, the known party spot. They arrived at a similar time as she did yesterday, as the sun was beginning to set. Except this time, they were the only ones, and no fires were set at any of the fire pit locations.

"Looks like we're here," said Evan, putting his car in park and turning it off.

"Yea..." added Alisha.

"How about you show me around the site?" said Evan, unbuckling his seatbelt. "Walk me through how it went for you."

"Umm, ok."

Alisha and Evan both exited the vehicle. Evan circled back to his trunk where once open, he retrieved a small flashlight, as well as a lighter.

"Alright, where did you go first?" Evan asked playfully.

"Well we parked near here," said Alisha, motioning close to where Evan had parked.

"We?" asked Evan. "Who's we?"

"It... it doesn't matter," said Alisha, her heart racing faster. "I walked over to this fire pit, where I stayed for a while."

The two of them walked to the fire pit Alisha motioned at, the sun nearly all but hidden as it continued to set.

"This one?" Evan asked as they stopped walking, arriving at the pit.

"Yes, this one."

Evan leaned over, and saw there was still plenty of unburned wood sitting in the pit. He crouched down, and with his lighter, began to try to light some of the wood. Unsuccessful at first, he persisted, eventually getting one of the smaller pieces to catch fire.

"What are you doing?" Alisha asked.

"Having a fire," said Evan. "Like I said, I missed out yesterday, and I wanted to share in the experience a bit with you."

"Oh... ok..."

"So, how long were you at this fire for? And who with?"

"I was... here for an hour I think," said Alisha. "And... I didn't really know anyone here."

"Huh. If you didn't know anyone, why'd you stay at this one for so long?"

"It doesn't matter," Alisha stammered out. "Can we move on?"

"Only if you tell me why you stayed here for so long," said Evan. "And I have to believe it."

"Vicky, help!" said Alisha.

Silence. Vicky was in there, but she wasn't jumping in, at least not yet. She was leaving Alisha to her own devices to navigate the situation for now.

"I... I didn't want to be seen," said Alisha eventually. "I didn't want people to recognize me here."

"And why is that, exactly?"

Alisha looked away from the fire and right at Evan. He was looking right at her, his eyes seeming to pierce right into her soul, at least, whatever Alisha thought she had left of a soul after the events of the weekend. Nervous, Alisha simply blurted out the truth, her nerves getting the better of her ability to lie on the spot.

"Because... I didn't want to get in trouble," said Alisha.

"Trouble? Like what kind of trouble? Like from your beautiful mother when she called me this afternoon?" said Evan, his smile starting to grow.

"Yes," said Alisha. "The less people recognized me here, the less likely I'd get caught."

"Makes sense. So, after this fire, where did you go next?"

"I walked over in that direction," Alisha said, pointing.

"To the far fire pit?" Evan asked.

"Not exactly. There was... a van parked there, and -"

"Let me guess, the van with Jackie inside?"

"Yea..." Alisha softly replied.

"Well let's go there next," said Evan, already starting to go.

The two of them walked silently to where the van was parked. Alisha's nerves were continuing to grow, and with each step, she felt like she was losing just that much more control over the situation, already regretting thinking of Evan as her cover story to her parents the evening before.

"It... it was here..." said Alisha as they arrived. "It was parked here the whole time I was here."

Evan pointed his flashlight around the area, making note of the tire tracks in the dirt, and the areas around the tracks where it was obvious a fair amount of people had walked.

"I see that," Evan said eventually. "So you were at the van too?"

"Yes. I mean, no. Kinda," Alisha stammered. "I had a feeling Jackie was inside it, so I... I snuck over to see for myself."

"And when you saw Jackie inside, what did you do?"

"Nothing," said Alisha. "I ran to a fire pit, that one."

Evan pointed his light where Alisha was pointing, at one of the fire pit spots.

"And then what happened?" Evan asked as the two of them walked to the unlit fire pit.

"Then... I..."

Alisha stopped, realizing the rest of her time at the party was when Vicky overpowered her, took Samantha back to Ryan's car, where the two of them vigorously made out, stripped each other naked, and eventually made each other cum using only their mouths.

"Then I went back to the car," said Alisha. "I... I didn't want to... be around other people."

"I see," said Evan. "Well, let's go back to the car then."

The two of them walked back to where Evan parked his car.

"What about the fire you lit?" Alisha asked.

"It'll burn out eventually," said Evan. "Now, how about we get started on some math, seeing as how you still owe me one."

Alisha nervously opened up the passenger side door. She reached down onto the floor to where she had put her bag with her math books inside. As she bent over, she felt a hand caress her ass; Evan was feeling her up. She froze for a moment, unsure of what to do, or when Vicky would intervene, if at all.

"We don't need those to study," said Evan, turning his gentle caressing into a much firmer squeeze. "How about you climb into the back seat, where we can begin our "studying."

"Vicky..." Alisha said internally. "It's now or never."

"Oh please," said Vicky. "It's never truly a now or never with you. Now, climb into the back seat like he asked, Lish, he needs help with his math."

"But I don't think -"

"That's right, don't think, just do."

Alisha dropped her books back into her bag, and nervously climbed into the back seat of Evan's car, to which Evan quickly followed, closing the door behind him.

"So, math..." said Alisha, her nervousness at a peak.

"Yes, math," said Evan, his smile also at a peak. "I was thinking we keep it simple; one plus one."

"One plus -"

Alisha was cut off mid sentence by Evan's mouth making contact with hers. She desperately wanted to pull away, but found herself frozen in nervousness and fear, as she felt Evan's lips part hers, and soon felt his tongue begin to explore her mouth.

"Vicky! Help!" was all Alisha could coherently think at the time.

"You want me, to help? Me?" said Vicky.

"Yes."

"As you wish, Lish."

Vicky quickly took over Alisha. But instead of help as in help me get out of the situation, Vicky interpreted Alisha's plea of help as in help me make this session with Evan the best one of his life.

"Now, sit back inside this cute little head of yours, Lish, and let the expert show you how it's done.

"No! That's not what I -"

"Oh, and be sure to pay close attention, there will be a test later."

Vicky wasted no time in matching Evan's enthusiasm in returning his kiss. The two of them sat in the back seat, lips locked, tongues entwined, and hands hastily feeling the other's body.

Alisha wanted to cry out, say something to Vicky to make her stop, but every effort she made was met with silence; Vicky had essentially put her on mute. Despite this, Alisha could feel every sensation Vicky was having her feel, even if she had absolutely no control over what was happening or where it would lead.

The hasty hands didn't stay at feeling each other's bodies for long. Vicky was the first to kick things up a notch, and moved one hand under the front of Evan's shirt, forcing it upward. Evan helped her out, and his shirt was off and thrown onto one of the front seats. But not wanting to be outdone, Evan did the same to Alisha, sliding a hand under her shirt, to which Vicky helped him out by removing, and also throwing onto one of the front seats. Vicky had to admit Evan was skilled with his hands, as only one hand went around Alisha's back to her bra strap, and in one quick motion, it was undone and falling forward, all while their lips were back locked together.

"You paying attention in there, Lish?" Vicky prodded, knowing she couldn't reply.

Evan's hands were both on Alisha's tits, gently squeezing one, then the other. He wasn't quite as gentle with her nipples as Vicky, or Alisha for that matter, would prefer, but he still did an adequate job of giving both Vicky and Alisha pleasure from his squeezing of them. Meanwhile, Vicky dug Alisha's nails into Evans back whenever she felt pleasure from anything he did, making sure to moan into his mouth as the two continued to kiss.

"See, Lish," Vicky continued. "The key to the best make out sessions of your life is to always lead. Don't let him decide where things go to, you always make the first move. Always. Observe."

Vicky moved Alisha's hands out from Evan's back, and down to his belt. Not wanting Evan to be known as the only one with skilled hands with undoing things, she was able to have his belt unbuckled in barely a second. She grabbed the buckle, and pulled, the entire belt now sliding out from his belt loops. Just as quickly as Vicky tossed it onto a front seat, clearly the place where all removed clothing was going to go, she had her hands on his jeans button and zipper, having both undone in an instant. Evan took the hint, and moved his hips slightly to give her easier access to removing his jeans, to which Vicky gladly took advantage of.

His jeans were now down to his lower thighs, and as Vicky went to reach to remove them completely, she made sure to brush one hand over his crotch, his cock hardening under his boxers was clearly felt as she did.

"Alright Lish, I'll make you a deal," said Vicky. "If you say no now, I'll stop. Otherwise, he's fair game for anything and everything."

Silence. It's not that Alisha wanted it, but Vicky still had her on mute, and she knew it.

"That's what I thought, Lish."

With his jeans now joining the discarded clothes, Vicky beelined for Evan's boxers. Much easier to remove than his jeans were, she just needed one simple tug with both hands. Vicky broke the kiss completely with Evan, and she had his boxers down to his knees, his hard cock springing out.

"I missed you," Vicky said aloud, looking down at Evan's cock.

"It missed you too," Evan replied.

Vicky leaned down and took the head of his cock into Alisha's mouth. She swirled her tongue around the head, slowly taking him further and further into her mouth. Just as the head of his cock touched the back of Alisha's throat, Vicky moved back, and Evan's cock was now sitting hard and wet.

"I think I'm a little overdressed, don't you think?" Vicky said to Evan.

Evan didn't say anything aloud, and let his hands answer for him. He gripped the waistband of Alisha's leggings, and yanked them down, Vicky making sure to also adjust her so as to give Evan an easy time. In one yank, Evan had not only moved Alisha's leggings down to her knees, but taken her panties down with it. Clearly impressed with himself, he finished what he started, and got them both off her legs, and threw them up front.

"He's lonely," said Evan, referring to his cock.

"Oh I know he is," said Vicky as she seductively put a finger in Alisha's mouth. "But I had something else in mind to keep him happy."

Vicky repositioned Alisha above Evan, leaning over him. She reached down towards his cock, and gently gripped it in one hand. Now with her hips just above his, she moved his cock to rub along the wet entrance to Alisha's pussy.

"I've wanted this since the second I saw you," Vicky said to Evan, looking deep into his eyes.

"I knew there was something about you," Evan replied. "You christian girls are all -"

"Shhh," said Vicky, placing a finger over his lips. "Less talk, more fuck."

Vicky lined up Evan's cock with Alisha's pussy. Vicky looked Evan in the eyes, opened her mouth as she let out a slow moan, and gently lowered herself, the head of Evan's cock having entered Alisha. Vicky could see by the blissful look on Evan's face he was enjoying the moment just as much as she was.

Vicky lowered herself further onto Evan's cock, savoring each inch that it penetrated. Before she knew it, Vicky could feel his head hitting Alisha's cervix, barely an inch shy from taking all of Evan's length inside. Vicky smiled at Evan, who was now looking back at her through Alisha. With a hand on each of Evan's shoulders, Vicky lifted up off of Evan, stopping just as the head was nearly exposed. Evan, with his hands now on Alisha's hips, pushed down on her, Vicky all too happy to go along with his guidance.

As Vicky lowered herself back down on Evan again, he thrust back up to match her movements, hitting her cervix much faster and a bit harder. While the contact was slightly uncomfortable for her, Vicky ultimately didn't care, and kept going as she rode Evan. They both quickly fell in sync with each other as Vicky continued to lift Alisha up, and Evan would pull her down as he thrust up.

Evan tried to say something to Alisha, but barely a word had slipped out of his mouth before Vicky moved to kiss him, and silence him. Vicky wanted to assert to both Evan and Alisha that she was the one in control, and she was willing to do anything to make that happen.

With their mouths locked, Vicky began to pick up the pace. The instant she felt contact at Alisha's cervix, she'd lift up off of Evan. And the instant she felt that Evan was going to pull Alisha downward, she'd use her grip on his shoulders to push down into Evan's thrust.

Evan had to almost fight to break the kiss with Alisha. But when he did, he was able to get out two words, "I'm gonna." Knowing that Evan was close to blowing his load, Vicky pushed up harder than she had before, causing Evan's cock to slip out. In one smooth motion, Vicky rolled Alisha off of Evan, repositioned herself to have her head hovering over Evan's slick cock, and took it in her mouth.

Just as enthusiastically as she had just ridden him, Vicky began to bob Alisha's head up and down, taking in her mouth well more than Alisha would have done on her own. With his cock now just sliding into Alisha's throat, and Vicky expertly making use of her tongue, Evan's cock was twitching fast. A few more seconds of twitching was all that was needed before it all became too much for Evan, and he began to unload his cum right into Alisha's throat. A steady stream of saliva mixed with cum was trailing out of Alisha's mouth and down her chin as Vicky did her best to keep it all in her mouth and swallow.

Vicky moved Alisha's head back in front of Evan's. He had his head back and eyes closed, spent from the ride he was just given. Vicky leaned in and surprised him with another passionate kiss, making Evan taste the mix that Vicky just had, of his semen and Alisha's pussy juices. Evan tried to push her away, but Vicky was persistent, holding in place as she moved Alisha's tongue into his mouth once more that evening. Eventually satisfied, Vicky released Evan, and slumped in the back seat beside him.

"Well that was fun," said Vicky.

"I wasn't expecting that," said Evan, still out of breath.

"What were you expecting?" Vicky playfully asked.

"...not that," was all Evan could reply with. "But I'm not complaining."

"Good," said Vicky. "So, I don't think I owe you one anymore. In fact, I think it's now you that owes me one."

"That's fine," said Evan, panting. "I'll gladly go along... with whatever you need... for cover stories and shit."