Alisha & Vicky - Day 17

Story Info
Alisha tries to clean up evidence, and babysits again.
8.5k words
4.63
3k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Luriann
Luriann
54 Followers

Day Seventeen: Wednesday

"I seriously can't believe you, Vicky!" Alisha said internally while on the bus ride to school.

"It had to be done."

"No it didn't! You didn't need to do any of that!"

"Hey, I'm not the one who agreed that you "owed him one" in class yesterday," said Vicky. "That was all you. I just paid it for you."

"You could have at least asked me first! Now he'll probably go and tell everyone that we... that we..."

"Fucked?" said Vicky.

"Well, yea."

"Say it Lish. Say it."

"...we fucked."

"That's my little Lish, getting a bit more vulgar every day!"

"But now what do we do?" asked Alisha.

"We go to school like it's a normal day," said Vicky. "And when you see Evan, and you will see him, you pretend like nothing happened. And look on the bright side, his phone is now clean of evidence about Jackie!"

"I... yea, I guess."

Alisha mostly rode in silence the rest of the trip to school. She overheard a few students from the back of the bus talking about the Jackie videos, "Van" was still a topic of discussion for yet another day."

***

"Hi Alisha," Evan said as Alisha entered the history classroom, his voice much more cheerful than usual.

"H- Hey Evan," said Alisha, trying to pretend as if nothing happened the night before.

"And how are you doing this fine morning?" he asked as Alisha took her seat beside him.

"Fine," said Alisha, trying not to make eye contact.

"Oh, I see," said Evan. "So that's how we're playing this."

"Vicky..." said Alisha. "A little help?"

"Stare at him," said Vicky. "Make sure he knows we're the ones in charge, not him. Then ask him "playing what?" as if nothing ever happened."

Alisha tried her best to follow Vicky's advice. She turned and stared at Evan, doing her best to give a disapproving glare. After a few seconds of staring at him, she continued with Vicky's advice, and asked him "playing what?" to insinuate that nothing ever happened between them. Which in Alisha's mind, wasn't exactly a lie, since it wasn't actually her in control at the time.

"Gotcha," said Evan, turning his attention back to his desk. "DL."

"Very," said Alisha.

"Ok, Vicky, now what?" Alisha asked.

"What do you mean, now what?" said Vicky. "He's not giving you any more trouble, is he?"

"No... but -"

"But nothing. He knows now to play it cool, so you should too. Nothing happened, end of story."

"Ok... I'll try."

More students filed into the classroom as it quickly filled up for the morning. Mr. Weise entered the classroom a few minutes late, the classroom getting rowdy in his absence.

"Attention class," said Mr. Weise. "Today we are going to change things up. Instead of me talking, we're going to start with silent reading. Open up to chapter three, and silently read. Later, we'll discuss the content. And Mr. Lang?"

"Yes?" said Colin, caught off-guard he'd been singled out.

"Report to the office at once, they're expecting you."

Most of the class got right to reading, but both Evan and Alisha watched Colin as he put his books back in his bag. Seeming nervous, he put his bag over his shoulder, and left the room.

"How fucked you think he is?" Evan whispered as he leaned over towards Alisha.

"I... I dunno," said Alisha.

"Hopefully not at all," said Evan.

"Why do you hope for that?" Alisha asked, slightly confused.

"Think about it, if he gets off completely free, everyone else has nothing to worry about. But if he gets fucked over, a bunch of others likely will too."

"Do you think that will happen?"

"Ms. Oliver," said Mr. Weise. "I said silent reading, not chatting at the back."

"Sorry," said Alisha.

Evan and Alisha exchanged looks, knowing that depending on how things with Colin were about to go could impact them.

***

"Jackie's definitely not here today," said Rachel.

"I don't blame her," said Toni. "Think she was told not to come, or do you think her parents kept her home?"

"I don't know," said Rachel. "Either way, the situation isn't going away any time soon. I heard a few people still talking about it in my math class this morning."

"Same goes for my biology class," said Toni. "I'm guessing you haven't heard anything, Alisha?"

"Like, today?" asked Alisha.

"Like at all," said Toni.

"I... I heard a few people talking at the back of the bus," Alisha said.

"And the conversation with your mother, Lish," Vicky added.

"And... there was the conversation with my mom," Alisha said.

"What happened?" asked Rachel.

"What do I say?" Alisha asked Vicky.

"The truth," said Vicky. "That Jackie blamed you for her sexual escapades."

"That's it?"

"That's it, Lish."

"When I got home, my mom had a talk with me," said Alisha. "Jackie told her mom I'm the reason she was having all the sex. Her mom told my mom, and my mom sat me down when I got home to talk about it."

"That's so messed up!" said Toni. "How are you responsible for it?"

"Yea, no kidding," said Rachel. "You're like the last person who could ever be responsible for something like that!"

"Yea..." said Alisha. "But that's what she said."

While Alisha felt nervous and guilty at her friends' reactions, she couldn't help but feel somewhat comforted by how quickly they sided with her. Rachel in particular was seeming almost red in the face.

"She is so dead when I see her next," said Rachel. "She goes around leading a secret double life and tries to blame it on you."

"Make sure to save some for me," added Toni. "No one talks like that about my friends."

"Holy fuck, Lish! That worked almost too well!" said Vicky.

"I know, but now I feel -"

"How you feel doesn't matter right now," said Vicky. "Thank your friends, before it gets weird."

"I... thanks," said Alisha. "How about we just let everyone else figure things out before we do something we shouldn't."

"Yea, you're probably right," said Toni. "But she's completely dead to me though."

"Same," said Rachel. "Let's keep each other up to date on the group chat if we hear anything more."

"Yes," said Toni. "I will."

"I will too," said Alisha. "But we should get back to class, break is almost over."

"Yea. See you both at lunch?" Toni asked.

"You bet!" said Rachel.

The two girls turned and walked back to their classrooms; Alisha started back towards hers as well.

"Couldn't handle things, so you sent them back to their classes?" Vicky asked.

"No, classes are about to start again soon!"

The sound of the bell rang out through the halls as Alisha continued walking.

"See, Lish! Now the bell rang. You panicked, and told everyone to go early."

"Fine, I did, ok?" said Alisha. "You try being told by your best friends you did nothing wrong when you actually did."

"But you didn't," said Vicky. "If you remember, it was actually me who did it, not you."

"It doesn't matter though! No one will believe me if I said I had you in my head anyways!"

"True," said Vicky. "And you should be careful with saying things like "you try" with me, I might just take that as an invitation by you to be in charge for a while."

***

"Well, looks like they let him out," said Alisha.

Rachel and Toni turned to the direction Alisha was looking across the lunch room.

"Who are we looking for?" Toni asked.

"Colin," said Alisha. "He got called to the office this morning.

The girl's attention moved two tables over, where they saw Colin joining his friends, Evan being one of them. Evan seemed to have a sixth sense, and looked back at the three girls looking over at his table. Alisha, caught off-guard by Evan's unexpected eye contact, hastily turned back to her lunch in front of her, her friends doing the same seconds later.

"Any idea what happened with him?" Toni asked.

"Probably something to do with the Jackie thing," said Rachel. "It's the only thing people are thinking about now."

"I think so," said Toni. "I mean, he's friends with Evan, and they were together for a week."

"Yea, probably," said Alisha, trying to hide while eating her lunch.

"I wonder who did all the videos," said Rachel.

"Can we not talk about videos?" said Toni.

"Sorry, my bad," said Rachel. "With everything going on, I almost forgot about what happened to you."

"It's ok," said Toni. "I mean, if you're already forgetting, hopefully everyone else is too. Guess we can thank Jackie for that."

***

When Alisha arrived at her afternoon English class, she discovered that Mr. Richards was not present, and the class had a substitute teacher. As she sat at her seat, she saw instructions were written on the board; "quietly read chapters 4-5, and work on the work sheets for each chapter available at the front." Alisha was actually relieved at this; with all the chaos of the Jackie aftermath, she could use time to simply sit and read quietly.

Class went by uneventfully. Most students stayed in the classroom, whereas a select few, including Tyler, took advantage of the substitute situation and discretely left the room one by one.

While the silent reading was exactly what Alisha needed in her chaotic life, she sped through the reading, finishing both chapters and assignments for each just before the mid-class break began.

Alisha put her books away, content to sit and wait out the few minutes before break started. She took out her phone, and any sense of peace she felt went out the window. A message from Evan, received within the last 20 minutes; "meet me at our spot at break."

"Oooh," said Vicky. "Maybe he wants another go at you."

"Shut up!"

"Well he clearly wants something, Lish. You should figure out what it is."

"You seriously want me to meet him at break?!"

"Calm down," said Vicky. "And yes, I do. And, before you keep freaking out, keep in mind he asked to see you at break. At break, Lish."

"I... I didn't..."

"Didn't think? I know all too well, it's one of your many failings."

"Hey!"

"Just reply to him and go see what he wants, it's probably nowhere near as bad as you're making it out to be."

***

"Hey, what's up," said Alisha as she approached Evan, standing near the doors to their "special washrooms."

"I think we're in the clear," said Evan.

"What do you mean?"

"I got called to the office after lunch. They asked me a bunch of questions about Jackie, and searched my phone. But they let me go barely thirty minutes in, and they said I'm good to go."

"Who was there?" Alisha asked.

"Principal, and the school cop," said Evan. "Sounds like Jackie tried to spill everything, but nothing's sticking."

"Oh..." said Alisha, feeling relieved. "That's... good."

"Figured you should know. Also, I got to Colin before he got called in this morning, so his phone was clean too, and he knew what story to stick to. Since you're the only one we sent any photos to, she has no evidence against any of us."

"Uh oh," Alisha said to Vicky. "You had me forward them all to Ryan and Tyler!"

"Oh... fuck," said Vicky. "We'll deal with that later, I doubt they've done anything with them yet.

"But -"

"Lish, calm your shit! Listen to what Evan's saying!"

"That's... good," said Alisha to Evan.

"I figured you should know," Evan said. "As far as anyone knows, it's all he-said-she-said, and everyone's story is that she was asking for all of it to all of us, begging each of us to fuck her."

"Yea..." said Alisha, barely concentrating. "That's... yea."

"Anyway, I should let you get back to your break," said Evan.

Evan gave Alisha a quick hug, making things even more awkward for her, and off down the hall he went.

"We need to delete those photos and videos, Vicky," said Alisha. "Or Evan and Colin are dead. And if they're dead, so are we."

"When we get back to class, pack your things, and ask to leave early," said Vicky. "I have an idea."

***

With her work for the day finished, Alisha packed up her bags, and approached the substitute teacher. Showing her finished work, Alisha asked if she could leave early for the day, so she could work on other assignments she didn't have with her. Not caring too much, the substitute teacher dismissed Alisha.

"Alright, Lish," said Vicky. "First, test Tyler. Ask where he is, he might be around."

"Alright," said Alisha, hastily typing away on her phone.

A few minutes passed, then a reply from Tyler came through; "with Ryan out in the back lot. why?"

"Perfect," said Vicky. "Don't reply, just go to them right now."

Alisha did as she was told, and walked briskly through the school halls, and out back to the rear parking lot. She could immediately see Ryan and Tyler, as well as a few others around. Nervous, not knowing who the others were, she approached the casual group, standing beside Tyler.

"Oh, hey," said Tyler. "What's up?"

"Not a lot," said Alisha, not sure what exactly to say.

"Vicky... now what?"

"Grab your phone again," said Vicky. "Text this word for word to Tyler; "you, me, and Ryan. Let's go." And, when he gets it, if he looks at you, just smile at him. And try not to look so nervous!"

Alisha took out her phone again, and did exactly as Vicky instructed. Tyler felt his phone vibrate, and pulled it out. He glanced at it, then at Alisha. Alisha did her best to hide her nervousness, and put on a small smile for Tyler. Tyler nudged Ryan, standing on the other side of him. He showed him his phone, and after he finished reading it, he looked up at Alisha, where she was still smiling.

"I just remembered," said Ryan, addressing the group. "We actually have something we have to do right now. See you all tomorrow!"

The group didn't seem to care, and Ryan, Tyler, and Alisha left, heading towards Ryan's car parked nearby.

This was the most nervous Alisha had felt walking to Ryan's car, even more so than the infamous night the two of them made use of Toni two weeks prior.

"Vicky, I think you should take things," said Alisha. "I can't keep asking you every step, and I'm feeling so nervous right now!"

"If you insist, my dear."

As Alisha took her seat in the back of Ryan's car, Vicky took control.

"So, what's up?" Tyler asked, turning back to look at Alisha.

"I was hoping to spend some time with you guys," said Vicky. "Think we could go to your place, all three of us?"

"Sure, you got it," said Ryan.

***

Ryan parked his car in Tyler's driveway, and the three of them exited the vehicle to head inside to Tyler's private basement suite.

"What's the plan here, Vicky?" Alisha nervously asked. "I'm not liking this already.

"Just be quiet and let me handle it," said Vicky. "If you'd like, I can have you blacked out if it'll make you feel better."

"No, I hate it when you do that. Just don't make this painful for me."

"I'm getting the videos deleted, Lish. If it means a little pain for us, then we'll get through it."

"So what's up," said Tyler as he closed the entry door to his place, the three of them all inside.

"Well guys, I'll just get straight to the point," said Vicky. "You know those pics and such I sent you over the weekend, the ones of Jackie?"

"Van girl!" said Tyler. "She was in way over her head on Monday, with wanting to be fucked anonymously like that."

"Yea, her," said Vicky. "Here's the thing, I need those all deleted from anything and everything you guys have them on."

"Haha oh yea?" said Ryan, genuinely curious. "Why is that?"

"Trust me, it's better you don't know the specifics," said Vicky. "Let's just say if those got out, there could be... repercussions... for all of us."

"Hmm... I dunno," said Tyler. "I need more details first."

"Fine. She's been making up stories about how none of the sex she's had over the last week or so was her choice. And if those pictures and videos got out, she could easily use them to prove her stupid little story. Happy now?"

"And what's in it for us?" asked Tyler.

"Uh, not getting in serious shit?" said Vicky.

"We're gonna need more incentive than that, right Ryan?"

"Uh, oh, yea," said Ryan, processing all the information being thrown at him. "Much more."

"That's what I thought," said Vicky.

Vicky walked Alisha up close in front of Tyler. With her face inches away from his, she pulled his face towards hers, and gently kissed him. With one hand behind his head, Vicky placed Alisha's other hand right over his crotch, feeling where his cock was beginning to grow and come to life. Alisha, stuck inside herself only able to watch, felt disgust wash over her as Vicky once again began to further degrade her body.

"I think more can be arranged," said Vicky, breaking the kiss with Tyler, and stepping back. "First tell me, what did you each do with everything I sent you?"

"Honestly, nothing," said Ryan. "It's just all in my phone."

"And you?" Vicky asked Tyler.

"I'm actually in the same boat," said Tyler. "It was too busy of a weekend for me to even do anything with it."

"Think they're lying?" Alisha asked Vicky.

"No, they're telling the truth," said Vicky. "I know what to look for in a person, and they're clean."

"Well, they're definitely not clean," said Alisha. "They're both -"

"Perfect," Vicky said to both the guys, and also finishing Alisha's sentence for her. "Since that's the case, I have a proposal for each of you."

"We're listening," said Tyler, both his smile and his bulge growing.

"I'll start with you," said Vicky, looking at Tyler.

Vicky returned Alisha to standing only inches away from Tyler. Instead of kissing him again, she kneeled down on the floor in front of him, her face level with his crotch. While looking up into his eyes, Vicky made Alisha wear a devious smirk. She reached out to above his bulge, to the buckle of his belt; without breaking eye contact, she undid the buckle. She moved to the button and then the zipper of his jeans, and like a hungry animal, tugged down his jeans, and then his boxers. And just as expected, and much to Vicky's delight, there in front of Alisha's face was Tyler's hard cock.

"I like where this is going," said Tyler.

"Before I go any further," said Vicky, still looking up at him. "Where's your phone?"

"It's in my jeans pocket in front of you," said Tyler.

Vicky looked down, and fished out his phone.

"Perfect," said Vicky. Next, she looked over at Ryan, "and yours?"

"It's right here," said Ryan, tapping at his pants pocket, a bulge visibly forming under his jeans as well.

"Hand it over," said Vicky. "You'll both get them back once we're done."

Ryan complied, and took out his phone to hand over to her.

"Now, where were we," said Vicky, returning Alisha's gaze to look up into Tyler's eyes.

Vicky reached for Tyler's cock, and began to gently stroke it. Slowly, she guided it in front of Alisha's mouth, and began to lick the head as she continued working on stroking his shaft. All while keeping her eye's locked looking up at Tyler, she teasingly danced Alisha's tongue around the head of his cock, occasionally licking under along its length. A few times, Tyler tried to put his hands on Alisha's head, but each attempt was met with Vicky swatting his hands away.

Luriann
Luriann
54 Followers