Alisha & Vicky - Day 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Luriann
Luriann
55 Followers

Vicky had Tyler quickly moaning, and loud. She suspected that nearly, if not all of, the blowjobs he had experienced in his life were ones where he was doing most of the work, facefucking whoever he could convince to take him. But this time, this time she was one calling all the shots with his dick, she was the one that would be in charge of how it was treated.

She continued her teasing assault of his shaft, running the tip of Alisha's tongue up and down gently, barely grazing it as she went. Whenever she got to the head, she'd stop and give it a gentle kiss, and whenever she got to his balls, she'd stop to gently suck on each one.

Tyler was struggling. He was struggling to find a place for his hands to rest, and more so, struggling to be in control of himself. Vicky's suspicions were indeed correct, he had never had a sensual, gentle sucking of his cock once in his life, and this was an all new experience for him. His efforts to control the volume of his moans, especially as Ryan sat in the room and just watched, were also excruciatingly difficult for him.

Vicky snuck a glance over at Ryan while still working on Tyler. He had his pants and boxers lowered, and was slowly stroking his cock at the sight of his best friend being sucked off in such a clearly enjoyable way.

"Don't worry Ryan," said Vicky, moving from licking Tyler's shaft to kissing the head. "You're next."

Tyler didn't last much longer after that, the sensations were becoming too overwhelming for him. Vicky could tell he was getting close from both the small twitches his cock was making, and the precum leaking out, all of which she would lick up before kissing the head. She felt his cock make a much larger twitch, and she quickly moved Alisha from the base of his shaft to place her mouth just over top of the head of his cock, making her lips make a perfect seal around it.

Tyler began to cum. He shot a few ropes of cum into Alisha's mouth, not nearly as much as she had gotten from Evan the night before, but still a fairly substantial amount. But this time, instead of going right down her throat, it was all going right on to her tongue. As Alisha's mouth filled, Vicky took advantage of the moment; she grazed Alisha's tongue against the head of Tyler's spasming cock, while at the same time, using her moving tongue to mix, taste, and savor the flavor of Tyler's cum. As his ropes diminished, Vicky moved to stroke his cock once more, but this time more like she was trying to squeeze it, forcing any cum left inside into Alisha's mouth.

"Holy... fuck..." said Tyler, looking down at a smiling Alisha on her knees. "That was... incredible..."

"Glad you enjoyed that," said Vicky. She turned to look at Ryan, still stroking himself while sitting. "What are you waiting for, you're next, get over here!"

Ryan stood up, and took the place where Tyler had just been, Tyler redressing himself and taking a seat to watch. Vicky quickly got to work on Ryan, repeating the process she just used on Tyler. Once again, she was gently running her tongue along a cock, and once again, making a guy moan as she worked on him. While Alisha, still watching inside herself, was horrified at what Vicky was doing with her body, Vicky was in pure bliss, enjoying every second of controlling another guy via his dick.

Ryan didn't last nearly as long as Tyler did, cumming in less than half the time. Once again, Vicky used Alisha's mouth to make a perfect seal around Ryan's head, and took all his cum on Alisha's tongue, noting the flavor difference between them, and pointing it out to Alisha as she swirled it in her mouth. Finished with extracting as much cum as she could from Ryan, she scooped up both their phones, stood up, and sat on one of the couches.

"You weren't kidding," Ryan said to Tyler as he put his pants back on. "That was probably the best head I've ever gotten!"

"I'm glad you both enjoyed that," said Vicky. She held up both their phones, and continued "Now, for deleting those Jackie pics?"

"Uh, yea, sure," said Ryan. "You want me to do it or you want to do it?"

"I want to," said Vicky. "Same goes for yours, Tyler."

Reluctantly, both Ryan and Tyler gave her the pin codes to get into their phones. Vicky first worked on Ryan's, quickly finding the text thread with Alisha. She deleted the entirety of what was there, pictures, videos, and all. Next, she scanned his photos app, and found that he truly hadn't done anything with what was sent to him, it had all stayed in the messages only.

"Here you go," said Vicky to Ryan, tossing him his phone.

Searching through Tyler's phone was essentially the same as searching through Ryan's, with the only exception being that Tyler had saved them to his phone. Once Vicky deleted all texts with Alisha, and deleted the photos from Tyler's phone, she threw his back to him as well.

"I think that covers everything for today," said Vicky. She looked up at Ryan, and then asked "Do you think you could give me a ride home?"

***

"Alisha? Is that you?"

"Yes mom, it's me," said Alisha, as she took off her shoes at the front door of the house.

"What kept you out later than usual?" Kate asked.

"I was... I was helping some friends," said Alisha, half lying, half telling the truth.

"I could use your help getting dinner ready," said Kate. "Can you come take care of the potatoes?"

Alisha left her school bag by the front door, and entered the kitchen, her mom in the middle of making dinner in a rather messy kitchen.

"They're right over there," said Kate to Alisha, pointing by the sink.

Alisha began to peel each potato in the large bag, placing the peeled potatoes in a bowl. While Alisha didn't mind helping out in the kitchen, peeling potatoes was not something she enjoyed doing.

"How was school today?" Kate asked, working on another part of dinner.

"It was ok," said Alisha, starting on another potato.

"I had a good chat with Alice earlier today."

"Alice?" Alisha asked.

"Alice Mueller, Rachel's mom."

"Oh," said Alisha.

"Yea. Anyways, we had a good chat about what's been going on with Jackie, and what her parents are saying."

"What are they saying?" Alisha asked, almost forgetting she was supposed to be peeling potatoes.

"Well Alice told me that she asked Rachel about it, and she got the same story you gave me yesterday. How Jackie was being secretive about, well, having sex."

"Oh... I see," said Alisha.

"Just wanted to say thank you for telling me the truth. I know it was probably hard for you to say all of that about your friend to me, but I do appreciate your honesty."

"It was..."

"I know it was. And between you and me, I had a phone call from the school today. They were saying that according to Jackie, it was you and some boys that were, well, tricking her and forcing her to do things, or that one of you would share some sort of pictures or something. But I told them what you told me yesterday, and I told them to talk to Alice to confirm it, so hopefully they'll drop all this nonsense and just get Jackie some much needed help."

"Thanks mom," said Alisha, trying to just focus on the peeling.

"Well, onto more uplifting talk, do you have everything you need ready to go for tonight?"

"Tonight?" Alisha asked.

"Babysitting," said Kate. "You didn't forget, did you?"

"Kinda," said Alisha. "There's just been so much going on."

"I understand," said Kate. "You wrote on the calendar that you don't start until 7, so you still have enough time to enjoy some dinner and get your school bag ready so you can do some homework while you're there."

"Yes, I'll make sure to bring it," said Alisha.

**

With her school bag slung over one shoulder, Alisha stepped out through the front doors of her house. As she closed it, she could feel her nervousness already beginning to build. She turned and looked across the street, to the Henderson house, to Shawn's house.

"You ready?" said Vicky.

"No!" said Alisha. "But do I have a choice?"

"Well... no. But you'll do just fine, I know it!"

"You could have at least let me wear some underwear this time," Alisha said to Vicky. "I feel so vulnerable right now!"

"Relax, you'll be fine," said Vicky. "Besides, it makes things much easier for when he takes off your clothes."

Alisha walked across her lawn, and crossed the road. She walked up the steps to the front door, and was about to knock on the front door, when it opened right before she could. Standing in front of her was Shawn, dressed similarly as he was on Friday night, the night Alisha lost her virginity to him.

"Hi," said Alisha, clearly getting more nervous.

"Hi Alisha," said Shawn, in a calm, gentle demeanor. "Glad you could make it tonight."

"Uh yea... me too," said Alisha as she slid off her shoes as Shawn closed the front door. "So, you have the boys in bed?"

"Just got them tucked in ten minutes ago," said Shawn. "They'll be asleep soon enough."

"That's... good," said Alisha nervously as she set her bag down.

"So what would you like to do tonight?" Shawn asked.

"What do you mean?" asked Alisha. "Aren't I here to babysit?"

"Yes and no," said Shawn. "I'm not actually going anywhere tonight, and was hoping we could spend some time together."

"Oh, fuck yes!" said Vicky to Alisha.

"I... I don't know," said Alisha. "What is there to do?"

"Him! Do him!" taunted Vicky.

"It's up to you," said Shawn. "We could stay in the living room, watch something maybe. We could always go out back to the hot tub? It's up to you.

"Hot tub! Hot tub!" Vicky continued to taunt.

"But I don't have my swimsuit!" Alisha said to Vicky. "And because of you, I don't have any underwear on to go in with as a backup!"

"Hot. Tub. Do it."

Alisha sighed quietly to herself, knowing arguing with Vicky has never gone over well. "Hot tub does sound... nice," said Alisha.

"It's much more than nice," said Shawn. "I bought it so I could relax after a long day of work and wrangling the boys."

"Oh... nice..." was all Alisha could get out in response.

"Would you like anything to drink while we're out there?" Shawn asked.

"No, I don't think so," said Alisha.

"I'll bring a few out for both of us," said Shawn. "Just in case you change your mind."

"Oh you're definitely changing your mind," Vicky said to Alisha.

"I'm guessing you didn't bring any swimwear," said Shawn.

"No, no I didn't," said Alisha.

"If you'd like, you could always quickly run back home to get yours while I get everything ready."

"No chance, Lish."

"Then what do I do?" Alisha asked Vicky.

"Ask for one of his shirts to wear over your "underwear" that you're totally wearing," Vicky suggested. "Or you could just go in naked."

"Could I... just borrow one of your shirts?" Alisha asked. "I can just put it on over my underwear."

"If that's what you're comfortable with," said Shawn. "Feel free to go look in my dresser for one and get changed. When you're done I'll get changed and meet you out there."

With her heart pounding, Alisha turned and walked down the hallway towards Shawn's bedroom. Once inside, she went right to his dresser, and opened a few drawers before finding one that had t-shirts inside. She held up a few to her body before finding one she liked, a large black t-shirt, one that would cover up the fact that she would be completely naked underneath. Alisha quickly took off her clothes, and put the t-shirt on. She piled her clothes neatly beside the dresser, and exited out of Shawn's bedroom, wearing nothing but the t-shirt.

As Alisha walked through the back patio door, she saw Shawn beside the hot tub. He had the cover off, and within reach beside it he had a few drinks conveniently placed.

"Looking good," said Shawn as he saw Alisha walk through the door. "Feel free to hop in, I'll head inside to get changed, and join you shortly."

Shawn disappeared into the house, and Alisha walked to the stairs to the hot tub.

"You ready?" Vicky asked.

"What do you mean, ready?"

"Round two, Lish, round two."

Alisha walked up to the stairs, and dipped a toe into the hot tub.

"Let me guess," said Alisha. "Once he's out here, you're going to take me over. Then, you'll throw me at him, make out with him, and have sex with him."

"Well, not quite," said Vicky. "Do you remember yesterday in the car with Evan?"

"Unfortunately," said Alisha. "What about it?"

"Well, that's what you're going to be doing tonight, but with Shawn, and here outside. Except I won't take you over, you're going to do all of it."

Alisha was now waist deep standing in the hot tub. She looked over at the drinks Shawn had placed, and grabbed one of the bottles. Opening the top, she poured herself a glass, and began to drink it quickly.

"Needing a little liquid courage, are we?" Vicky taunted.

Alisha didn't answer, and instead poured herself another glass. Just as she filled it, she heard the door at the patio open, and Shawn walked out, changed into swim shorts.

"I knew you'd change your mind," said Shawn, unaware she was already on her second glass.

Alisha just smiled at him, and quickly brought the glass up to her lips, doing what she could to hide her nervousness. As she drank, Shawn began to enter the hot tub, and positioned himself both close to her and the drinks.

"Don't drink that too fast," said Shawn, noticing Alisha finishing off her glass. "You don't want to go home drunk, do you?"

"Probably not," said Alisha as she set down the empty glass.

"So what would you like to talk about?" Shawn asked as he poured himself a drink.

"Sex!" said Vicky to Alisha.

"Umm... I don't know," Alisha said. "Why don't you... tell me about your day?"

"My day? Well, it wasn't anything too exciting. Got the boys to school, went to work for the day, picked the boys up from their after school daycare, made them dinner and got them to bed, and now here we are. What about you? How are things at your school?"

"They're ok..." Alisha said, her nerves seemingly calming. "Today was just History and English."

"Don't forget about spending time with Ryan and Tyler!" Vicky nagged.

"I'm not telling him about that!" Alisha snapped back.

"You could do one better than tell him," said Vicky. "You could show him instead. Show him how I sucked off both Ryan and Tyler."

"You can't be serious."

"I never joke about blow jobs, Lish. You saw me do it twice today, you can do it once."

Alisha could feel her nervousness returning, and turned to pour herself her third glass, all while Shawn was going off about his time in high school. Alisha felt a bit guilty she hadn't paid any attention to what he had been saying, but with Vicky in her head, she didn't always have a choice when it came to paying attention to others. With her third glass now poured, she began to drink it, this time much, much faster than the previous two.

"Whoa, slow down there," said Shawn, noticing the speed of Alisha's consumption. "You ok?"

"Yea... I'm ok," said Alisha. "Just a bit... nervous."

"Because of what happened last time?" Shawn asked.

Alisha nodded her head, and resumed her drink, finishing off her third glass for the night.

"Did you want to talk about it?" asked Shawn.

"No, not right now," said Alisha.

"Well, what would you like to do?"

"Kiss him!" said Vicky.

Alisha was quickly becoming flustered, with both Shawn asking her questions and Vicky constantly nagging her. She turned to look Shawn in the eyes, and her mind went almost blank when she did, the only thought that was left lingering was Vicky's last suggestion.

Before she could even begin to think through what she should be doing in this situation, almost like an animal instinct, she found herself leaning in towards Shawn. Before she could process what she was doing, she found her lips pressed against his.

Shawn wrapped his arms around Alisha, and the two of them continued to kiss. Alisha, unsure of what to do with her arms, used one to reciprocate what Shawn was doing, and wrapped it around him to pull him closer to her. With the other, she let it rest on his leg, right at where his swim shorts ended.

But her hand didn't stay still for long.

As the kissing continued and intensified, she found her hand moving up the inside of his leg. Shawn was clearly enjoying what Alisha was doing, and he rested one of his hands on top of hers, and gently, led it further up, until it was resting on the bulge growing beneath the thin layer of his swim shorts.

Alisha wasn't sure what to do, but felt like she wasn't in control of herself, but she knew it wasn't Vicky doing it. She found the more she tried to think, the more difficult it became to put a coherent thought together. All she knew was that she was... enjoying it?

The hand that guided hers to Shawn's bulge disappeared, only to reappear on her thigh. Much faster than she had done to Shawn, it began to run up the inside of her leg, quickly getting closer and closer to her pussy. At the moment she felt his hand brush against her pussy lips, the kissing abruptly stopped. Shawn was now staring into her eyes, and a grin was forming on his face.

"Planning something, are we?" Shawn asked.

"Fuck yes we are," said Vicky to Alisha.

Alisha didn't give an answer to either Shawn or Vicky. Maybe it was the alcohol, maybe it was the hormones, or maybe both. But instead of speaking, Alisha moved herself to straddle Shawn, and continued to kiss him.

Barely a few seconds in, she felt both of Shawn's hands gently, but firmly, grip her bare ass. Caught up in the moment, Alisha moaned into Shawn's mouth through their kissing and tongue play. Shawn took this as an invitation to take things further, and started lifting the heavy, wet t-shirt off of Alisha. Once the shirt fully got over Alisha's head and Shawn had thrown it to the side, she found herself standing in the hot tub facing Shawn, and completely naked.

For a moment, she found herself able to think a little. She wasn't sure what to do next, but enjoyed the look of excitement that was all over Shawn's face at the sight of her naked body.

"What's next, Lish?" Vicky asked.

"What do you mean?"

"Well the way I see it, you have three choices to pick from; continue kissing him, straddle him and ride him, or suck him off."

Before Alisha could reply to Vicky, Shawn sat himself up on the edge of the hot tub to remove his swim shorts, his hard cock visibly springing out as the waistband lowered past it.

"He just answered it for you, Lish! It's time to suck him off!"

The combination of hormones and alcohol quickly took over once again inside Alisha. Without a moment to think, she did just as Vicky suggested and moved up close to him. She lowered herself so her mouth was close to his cock, and gave it a small kiss on the head.

"Do it just like I did earlier, Lish," said Vicky. "You got this!"

Alisha started to lick the head of Shawn's cock, while stroking it gently with one hand. She went back and forth from licking to kissing, and once in a rhythm, looked up at Shawn. She could see nothing but excitement and pleasure on his face, his mouth slightly open, and his eyes nearly closed.

Alisha removed her hand so she could give the underside of his cock a slow lick from the base all the way up to the head, and then started taking him inside her mouth. With only a few inches inside, she would run her tongue along what she could while her hand returned to the base. She did her best to keep looking up at Shawn, but he was clearly too lost in the moment to pay attention, with his head now slightly arched back and his mouth more open, with small moans coming from him.

Luriann
Luriann
55 Followers