Alisha & Vicky - Day 18-19

Story Info
Alisha gets a little paranoid, but meets a unique friend.
9.6k words
4.33
2.6k
4

Part 20 of the 20 part series

Updated 01/08/2024
Created 07/15/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Luriann
Luriann
55 Followers

This entry was written with a few suggestions for story direction and content from readers. If there's a certain direction, scene, story element, character type, or name you feel you'd like to see in a future entry in this series, don't hesitate to send them in so they can be considered.

Day Eighteen: Thursday

Wham!

Alisha slammed her hand down on her alarm clock as it went off, hitting the snooze button. She hated the noise it made each morning, but that's why she regularly used it, because she knew it would wake her up. But today it seemed much louder than previous mornings.

She moved to reposition herself to be partially sitting up. Her head had a dull throbbing to it, and...

"Oh no..." said Alisha, hastily jumping out of bed, and rushing to her washroom.

With her hand over her mouth, Alisha moved as fast as she could to her toilet, and kneeled down in front of it. At almost the exact time she did, she was throwing up.

"What is going on with me?" Alisha thought to herself. "Where did this... nausea come from?"

After a few more minutes of kneeling in front of the toilet, she flushed away all she had expelled, and started cleaning herself up. She brushed her teeth much longer than usual, and three times used mouth wash to get any hint of vomit flavor that might be lingering gone from her mouth.

After taking a quick shower, Alisha returned to her room. The alarm was going off once again, having forgotten to turn it off after violently hitting snooze. It still seemed much louder than usual, but she was able to turn it off without further violence towards it.

"Well that was... fun," Alisha quietly said to herself sarcastically. "And let me guess, Vicky, the usual for what I get to wear today?"

Silence.

"Vicky?"

Alisha was only met with further silence.

"Fine, I get it," said Alisha. "I know better than to ask you in the first place."

Alisha put on an outfit that wouldn't cause her parents to freak out, and as usual, packed herself an outfit to change into at school that was much more revealing. But as she looked into her bag, she noticed her math books, and realized she hadn't completed the assignment due for that day.

"Fuck!" Alisha said to herself.

She pulled out the assignment, but started breathing much easier when she saw it was only the last four questions needing answers. Rather than actually answering them, she simply filled in what she had written in for the previous four questions, work and all. She knew that Mr. Morris would be looking for whether it was filled in or not, not what was actually written in. With her assignment now "finished," Alisha gathered everything she needed, and went downstairs for breakfast.

***

It wasn't easy to think of anything but what had happened with Shawn the night before while Alisha rode in on the bus to school; she had her first sexual encounter where Vicky didn't take her over once. It was like the night was on replay in Alisha's mind, over and over and over. How she kissed him, how she moved her head to be in front of his cock, and how she took it in her mouth. And most damning to her, how she not only didn't object when Shawn spun her around to take her from behind, but how she had yelled out for all the neighbors to hear for Shawn to "fuck her."

"What is wrong with me," thought Alisha.

Once again, Alisha was met with silence.

"Are you there?" Alisha asked, hoping Vicky would answer her.

But Alisha was still met with silence.

"I know, stupid question, you're always there," thought Alisha. "And let me guess, you're proud of me for what happened last night."

Alisha looked out the window as the bus ride continued, still not getting any responses from Vicky, and with the memories of the night before still playing over and over in her mind.

Soon enough, the bus pulled up in front of the school. Once Alisha had left the bus, she went to complete her usual morning routine; she went to her usual washroom, where she changed into her more revealing outfit she had packed.

***

"And good morning to you," said Evan, as he took his seat beside Alisha.

"Good morning," said Alisha, not giving him much attention.

"You ok?" Evan asked.

"Yea, why?"

"Don't be mad, but you look, I dunno, more tired than usual..?"

"Ok..?" said Alisha, slightly annoyed.

"Just saying," said Evan. "If something's up, I won't say no to helping you."

Alisha turned to look at Evan, first at his face, then down his seated body, then back to his face.

"I'll let you know if I need help," Alisha said, still annoyed.

As she turned back to face forward, she found herself feeling more confused.

"What just happened?" Alisha thought. "Usually you'd make some sort of remark, especially since he said "something's up." Fuck, I even looked him up and down just to see for myself if that meant something more. What is wrong with me? And why aren't you answering me?"

"Alright class," said Mr. Morris. "Assignments on your desks, and once I've checked them, we'll go over the answers."

***

"Alisha? Alisha?"

"Sorry, what?" said Alisha.

"Are you alright?" Toni asked, seated across from her at their lunch table. "You were like, super zoned out."

"Yea, I'm ok.

"Something on your mind?" Rachel chimed in. "You know you can talk to us."

"Yea, but it's nothing," lied Alisha. "I didn't get a lot of sleep last night."

"Been there before," said Toni.

Alisha turned her attention to her barely touched lunch in front of her. She tried to take a few bites, but found her appetite was next to zero.

"So, I talked to my parents last night," said Toni. "And if you both want, you can come over Saturday night for a sleepover."

"Oh I'm so in!" said Rachel. "How about you, Alisha?"

"I... yea, I'm in," said Alisha. "I'll just have to talk to my parents first."

"Let me know as soon as you do," said Toni. "It's been like, forever since I've had you both over."

"Yea, I think last time was back in... July?" said Rachel. "That was when Jackie-"

The whole group went silent at the mention of Jackie.

"Awkward," Toni said, playfully.

As Rachel and Toni continued their conversation, two tables over, Alisha caught sight of Samantha, who was waving at her.

"I'm gonna go," said Alisha as she interrupted the two. "I think Samantha wants to talk about me."

"Suit yourself," said Toni. "I used to more or less hate her, but ever since, you know, happened, she doesn't seem nearly as bad."

"Yea, I guess," said Alisha. "I'll see you in PE"

Alisha packed her lunch back into her bag, and walked over to where Samantha was seated.

"Took you long enough," said Samantha. "I was waving at you for like forever!"

"Sorry," said Alisha, "It's been a... day."

"Well, anyway, Caitie has extra tickets to the concert happening tomorrow night! And she asked if both me and you want to come!"

"Oh," said Alisha. "Who's playing?"

"Who cares!" said Samantha. "It's a concert! Tight, up close dancing is bound to happen up at the front, and that's all I need to say yes. How about it?"

Alisha paused. This was when Vicky would usually tell her to say yes to whatever crazy thing was being proposed to her, but all she was getting was more silence.

"Where the fuck are you?" Alisha thought, hoping Vicky would answer her.

"Well?" asked Samantha, clearly excited.

Alisha collected herself, turning her attention to the smiling Samantha sitting right in front of her.

"Sure, why not," said Alisha.

"Perfect!" said Samantha. "We can pick you up near your place."

"Who's all going?" Alisha asked.

"All I know is now you, me, and Caitie. She has some of her friends coming too, but I don't know who, probably some of the people from her party."

"Great," Alisha thought. "Knowing my luck it'll be some of the people that fucked me."

Their conversation was interrupted by a bell ringing out, signaling five minutes until the next class starts.

"Guess it's time to go," said Alisha.

"I'll meet you there," said Samantha. "Turner never seems to give a shit if we're a few minutes late anyways."

***

PE class went by for Alisha without incident. She paired up with Toni for drills as the class continued with basketball. Even after the drills, when the class split up for some scrimmages, nothing out of the ordinary took place. While to anyone else, this would be fine, to Alisha, this was completely out of the ordinary, and was leading her to be almost paranoid.

"Ok, seriously," thought Alisha, having just taken her seat on the bus to head home. "Where the fuck are you, Vicky?"

Alisha's mind was only met with more silence. Soon, the bus started moving, and she was on her way home.

"Vicky, I'm serious here," thought Alisha. "Where the fuck did you go? Are you playing some weird game with me?"

Silence.

"Fuck, Vicky! Stop this! You're driving me insane!"

"Well, if you insist," said Vicky.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?" said Alisha. "Where were you?"

"I was here the whole time," Vicky replied calmly.

"Then why weren't you answering me?"

"Because I thought it'd be nice to reward you for last night for a day off from me, you had sex for the first time unassisted! Clearly that's not what you wanted though, given how much you kept constantly begging for me."

"You could have just told me!"

"I wanted to surprise you," said Vicky. "But clearly you can't live without me. Also, I gotta say, I am so impressed with how vulgar you're getting. I love it."

"So, now what?"

"Well, you begged for me to come back, so here I am."

"That's not what I meant," said Alisha.

"Then what did you mean?"

"You should know, you always tell me you can hear what I'm thinking."

"I know," said Vicky. "But I want you to say it."

Alisha sighed as she looked out the window.

"Well first, we need to figure out the concert tomorrow that I already said yes to. And second, we need to reply to Shawn."

"Easy," said Vicky. "I'll take care of the concert, you take care of Shawn."

"But what do I say to him?"

"Uh, say yes?"

"Yes? But if we keep meeting up, we're probably gonna get caught!"

"So what," said Vicky. "Risky sex is the best sex!"

"But-"

"Just say yes, Lish. And I'll take care of the concert."

***

"So let me get this right," said Kate, while driving Alisha to youth group. "You want to go to Rachel's house tomorrow night, and go to Toni's the night after?"

"Uh, yea," said Alisha.

Alisha was met with silence from her mom. She glanced over at her, and could tell from her face that she was thinking over both the lie about Rachel's as cover for the concert on Friday night, and the invitation to go to Toni's on Saturday night.

"Normally I'd say no," said Kate. "But, your dad is going away next week, and I'm gonna need you home most afternoons and evenings."

"Oh fuck no," said Vicky.

"So, I think having two nights with your friends will be fine for this weekend."

"Thanks mom," said Alisha. "If it helps, for at least tomorrow, I'll have a ride."

"Well that's something," said Kate.

"You know, it would be a lot easier if I could just drive myself," said Alisha.

"We've been over this," said Kate. "No license until you graduate. I know your dad is fine with you driving, but I'm not. And until you graduate, I'm not signing off on your hours."

"I know," said Alisha.

"Seriously?" Vicky said to Alisha. "You can't drive all because this bitch won't let you?"

"Hey! That "bitch" is my mom."

"So? She's clearly going to get in the way the longer we're together."

"We'll figure it out as we go," said Alisha. "She hasn't been so bad."

"But we could be driving ourselves places if it wasn't for her! She probably has your dad's balls in a vice too."

"Can we not talk about my dad's balls, please?"

"And we're here!" said Kate as she pulled the car into the church parking lot. "I'll be outside around nine to pick you up."

"Thanks, mom," said Alisha.

"Thanks, bitch," added Vicky.

***

As youth group began, Alisha was relieved to see that neither Evan or Jackie were attending. The night started with the usual video with some loud music blasting. Pastor Jake was his usual energetic self, and had another game on stage he was taking volunteers for. Alisha put her hand up, but was disappointed when she wasn't selected.

After the games on stage finished, some music was played for everyone to sing along to. Alisha tried to sing along, but found it difficult. Whenever she got a few words out, her mind was met with the replay of memories of the night before with Shawn. After the first song finished, Alisha gave up, and just sat down in her seat while everyone else sang two more songs.

When the music finished, Pastor Jake took the stage again, and gave a usual talk to the group. Alisha tried to pay attention, but once again, found herself reliving the night before. She felt mixed emotions about it. On one hand, the guilt she was feeling was hitting her. But on the other, she couldn't deny that it was... fun?

"Nothing like thinking about sex in a church, hey Lish?"

"Can't I just have a normal night, please?" Alisha replied.

"Hey, that's all you thinking about last night, don't blame me for your filthy imagination."

Pastor Jake soon finished his talk, and then prayed. Once he finished, he announced another game for everyone to play, a scavenger hunt game. He asked everyone to pair up in two's, to grab a sheet, and begin to find the clues hidden around the church.

Alisha turned to look at Rachel and Toni, but saw they had already decided to partner up together. Disappointed, she began looking around the room to see if anyone else was partnerless. Her eyes soon met someone she was sort of friends with, but didn't know well, mostly from her attending the other high school in town; Emily.

Emily, like Alisha and her friends, was also 18 and in her senior year. She only knew her through church, but couldn't remember the last time, if at all, that they had spent time together outside of a church related event.

"Hey," Alisha said to Emily, having walked across the room over to her. "Partner?"

The two of them spent the rest of the night partnered up. Around the church building they went, trying to find the various items on the list. And to Alisha's relief, Vicky left them alone. Mostly.

"Game over!" Pastor Jake could be heard saying through the church speaker system.

"Guess we lost," said Emily. "Shame, we were two items away."

"Yea," said Alisha. "It's ok, I never really win these things anyway."

"It's ok, I'm just happy I got to know you a bit better," said Emily. "We should try to spend some time together."

"Oh I like this one," said Vicky.

"Shut up!" said Alisha. "Don't ruin this for me!"

"Excuse me? You don't get to talk to me like that. Not now, and not ever."

Alisha felt fear creeping in, unsure of what Vicky might do to retaliate.

"I'm sorry! I'm sorry!" said Alisha. "Just please don't ruin this for me!"

"Say "me too" to her," said Vicky. "And make sure you get her number. We'll deal with the rest later."

Alisha took a deep breath, and turned to Emily. "I'd love to! Here, put your number in my phone, and we'll try to figure something out, hopefully soon."

The two girls exchanged numbers, and Emily unexpectedly gave Alisha a quick hug.

"Mmmm," taunted Vicky. "Her tits feel amazing."

Alisha did her best to ignore Vicky's commentary. Before she knew it, the night was over, and Alisha was out in the parking lot, headed towards her mom's car to go home.

Day Nineteen: Friday

"Wakey wakey," Vicky said to Alisha.

"Nooo!" Alisha said out loud.

Alisha was hiding her head under one of her pillows as her alarm continued to go off, her head throbbing, and the room seeming like it was spinning.

"What is wrong with me?" said Alisha.

"You gonna throw up again?" Vicky taunted.

The second Alisha thought about Vicky's words, she could suddenly feel nausea coming on. Ignoring her blaring alarm clock, she rushed herself out of bed, and for the second time in two days, made a run to kneel in front of her toilet.

"I wasn't actually being serious," Vicky said between Alisha's heaves. "But, fuck, you got something going on. What did you do?"

"I don't know!" Alisha replied. "Just leave me be until I'm done please?"

A few more minutes went by, and eventually Alisha felt comfortable enough to stand. After turning off her alarm, she began her morning routine, spending extra time to eliminate any hint of vomit from her mouth and breath. She packed her history and english books, and a change of Vicky-approved clothes into her school bag, and went downstairs for breakfast.

***

"So I know you said you have a ride to Rachel's tonight," said Kate. "But do you have a ride back home too, or do I need to come get you?"

"I have a ride home," Alisha quickly replied, lying to her mom.

"And you're spending the night?"

"Yes you are," Vicky said to Alisha.

"Yes, I am," said Alisha.

"Alright," said Kate. "And just so you know, your dad is having Mr. Henderson over tomorrow to finish what they've been working on, so don't be surprised to see his boys running around when you come home."

"Fuck," Alisha thought to herself.

"Fuck yes," thought Vicky.

"Anyways," said Kate. "You should probably get going, your bus will be at the stop soon."

***

"Good morning," said Evan in his now usual playful mood.

"Hey," said Alisha as she took her seat.

"Something wrong?" Evan asked.

"Can you stop doing that please?"

"Doing what?"

"That" said Alisha. "Talking to me in that... that... fake way."

"I have no idea what you're talking about," said Evan playfully.

"Aww, is someone mad at Evan?" Vicky said to Alisha.

"Uh, yes! He keeps bugging me ever since..."

"You two fucked?"

"You're the one who fucked him, Vicky!"

"True, but it's you he's clearly still interested in, not me."

"So what should I do?" Alisha asked.

"Just ignore him. Or fuck him again, I'm good either way."

"We're not fucking him again!" said Alisha.

"Oh is that so?"

"Yes!"

"Careful, Lish. I might make you eat those words. And maybe his cock too"

"Please don't," said Alisha.

"We'll, see, Lish. We'll see."

***

"So you're both on for tomorrow night?" Toni asked as she sat at the lunch table.

"Oh yea!" said Rachel.

"I'm good to go," said Alisha.

"Awesome! I'll let my parents know tonight, and I'll get things ready during the day tomorrow," said Toni. "Any requests?"

"Pizza," said Rachel. "Extra cheesy pizza."

"Done!" said Toni.

"I don't think she'll like my requests," said Vicky to Alisha.

"No shit," said Alisha. "Last time we did something you planned, she got knocked up by Ryan and Tyler while passed out."

"That was so hot."

"That was horrible, Vicky!"

"Anything for you, Alisha?" asked Toni.

"Uh, no, nothing for me, I'll be fine with what you pick," said Alisha.

"Well I'll make sure there's enough pizza for all of us, and plenty of movies to pick from," said Toni. "It's gonna be great!"

Luriann
Luriann
55 Followers