Alisha & Vicky - Day 18-19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***

Alisha took her seat in English class a few minutes early. With her books and assignment out and ready, she took the moment to breathe and relax. But her moment was quickly ruined when Tyler walked into class. As he entered through the classroom doors, he immediately made eye contact with Alisha, and put on a smile while raising his eyebrows up and down a few times.

"Fuck," thought Alisha. "You just had to give him a blowjob, Vicky."

"Hey, it got all the Jackie evidence taken care of, didn't it?" Vicky replied.

"Yea, but now Tyler thinks I'm easy or something!"

"Relax, he'll probably leave us alone eventually. Just don't look at him during class or something."

Alisha tried to take Vicky's advice while English class carried on. But every so often, Alisha would try to sneak a glance in Tyler's direction, and more often than not, Tyler caught her looking, and continued his teasing expressions at her, once even making a blowjob motion with his hands. When class finally ended, while Alisha was packing her books up, she got an unwelcome visit at her desk.

"Well hi," said Tyler.

"Hey," Alisha replied.

"So, Wednesday."

"Uh, yea..."

"I was thinking... maybe we should spend a bit more time together," said Tyler.

"No no no no no," Alisha thought.

"Uh, try yes yes yes yes yes," replied Vicky. "Don't leave him hanging, Lish."

"Uh, yea, we probably could," said Alisha.

"You free this weekend?" Tyler asked.

"Yes you are, Lish," said Vicky. "On Sunday."

"There's no way my mom will let me go out three days in a row!" said Alisha.

"Well as long as you leave out the blowjob part, she might say yes," said Vicky. "Just say yes, and we'll work out the details later."

"Uh, yea, yea I'm free on Sunday," said Alisha.

"Perfect," said Tyler. "I'll let Ryan know."

Tyler smiled as he turned and left the classroom.

"Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck!" thought Alisha. "Now they think I'm their toy or something! This is all your fault, Vicky!"

"I don't think you have much to worry about," said Vicky.

"Not much to worry about? I have tons to worry about!"

"You need to learn to trust me more, this is all going to go much better than you think it will," said Vicky. "Finish packing up your things, we got to head ourselves home and get ready for that concert."

***

"What's with the bag?" Caitie asked as Alisha closed the car door behind her.

"It's my overnight bag," said Alisha.

"You're not gonna need that," Caitie said as she got her car moving.

"Yea, I know, but I needed something to make it believable for my mom," said Alisha.

"Oh shit! Did you tell your mom you were like, going to a friends house or something?" Caitie asked.

"Kinda, yea," said Alisha. "There's no way my mom would let me go to this normally."

"Her family is all into church stuff," said Samantha. "Like super, super into church stuff."

"Fuck, that's gotta suck," said Caitie. "So I'm guessing they don't know about last weekend?"

"I'd get killed if they found out," said Alisha.

"Well don't worry about me," said Caitie. "Your secret's safe with me. But when we stop to pick up Jessica, you're gonna need to get out and put that bag in the trunk so there's enough room back there.

"I don't think we've actually met," the young woman in the passenger seat said as she turned her head towards Alisha. "I'm Lexi."

"Nice to meet you," said Alisha.

"I mean, I have seen you before, but we never had a chance to talk," said Lexi.

"Oh?" Alisha asked.

"Yea, at the party last week," said Lexi. "You were very... occupied. Both of you actually."

"Oh..." said Alisha, as her face flushed.

"Don't worry, girl, you did great. I heard it was your first time on the ropes too," said Lexi.

"Yea... it was," said Alisha.

Alisha turned to Samantha, who was looking back at her, smiling.

"You're cute when you're embarrassed," said Samantha.

After a few more minutes, Caitie pulled the car in front of a strange house.

"Ok Alisha, I'm popping the trunk. Get that bag back there while we wait for Jessica to come out."

Alisha hopped out of the car to place her bag in the back. As she closed the trunk, she saw a girl she felt she recognized come out of the front door of the house.

"She was at the party too, Lish," said Vicky. "And now we get to sit beside her and Samantha, who I'm pretty sure won't mind being closer to you one bit."

"Great..." Alisha replied. "So everyone here will have seen me naked."

"And getting railed," added Vicky.

"Well this won't be an awkward drive at all."

"It's only just under an hour to get there," said Vicky. "I'm sure it won't be thaaat bad."

Alisha climbed back into the back seat of Caitie's car, sitting herself in the middle seat. Jessica hopped in beside her, and the car was moving once again.

"Ok, so now that everyone's here, let's go over the plan for tonight," said Lexi.

"Plan?" asked Alisha. "Why do we need a plan for a concert?"

"Oh I like you a lot," said Lexi. "We don't go to these concerts just for the music."

"I'm confused," said Alisha.

"Well let me un-confuse you," said Lexi. "When we get there, we're going to start a group chat. If any of us won't need Caitie's car for their ride home, just let us know."

"And I plan on using one of these seats for someone, so one of you is going to have to find another ride," said Caitie.

"I'm still confused," said Alisha.

"Do I really need to spell it out for you?" said Lexi. "It's a country music concert. Sure, the music is good, and it's tons of fun screaming the lyrics out while buzzed. But it's the guys we're there for."

"Oh," said Alisha.

"Oh I'm liking the sound of this," said Vicky.

"Yea," said Lexi. "Last time we went, both me and Jessica found "other" ways of getting home."

"The next morning," added Jessica.

"And like I said, I'm planning on using at least one of these seats for someone that isn't here right now," said Caitie. "So when we get there, you're all going to need to fan out and see what happens."

"Make sense now?" said Lexi.

"I... I think so," said Alisha.

"And don't worry Alisha, I'll have your bag back at my place for you to pick up tomorrow," laughed Caitie.

"That's good," Vicky said to Alisha. "Because we're definitely not going back in this car tonight."

"Seriously?" replied Alisha. "You want me to hook up with some random stranger?"

"Strangers, if we play our cards right."

"Ugh."

"You'll be fine," Samantha said to Alisha, placing a hand on hers. "Just keep your phone with you at all times, and if you feel unsafe, just message us, and we'll come get you."

***

"Alright, everyone in the group chat?" asked Lexi.

"Yup," said Samantha.

"Oh yes," said Jessica.

"I'm in," said Caitie. "You good, Alisha."

"Uh, yes," Alisha replied.

"Good. Now, here's our tickets to get in" said Lexi as she began to hand tickets to everyone. "Once we're in, we're all gonna spread out for a bit, and see what happens. If anyone gets stuck alone, just say so on the chat, and we can each say where we are so whoever gets stuck has somewhere to go."

Once Alisha received her ticket from Lexi, she began walking towards the entrance to the venue. She walked beside Samantha, the both of them behind Caitie, Lexi, and Jessica.

"You nervous?" Samantha asked.

"Yes," said Alisha.

"You'll be fine," said Samantha. "Worst case, we can go back with Caitie."

"Will there even be room?" Alisha asked.

"Likely," said Samantha. "Lexi and Jessica will likely find guys to hook up with. And at most, Caitie will find two guys to cram into this thing, so there should still be seats for both of us."

"It's win-win for us, Lish!" Vicky said to Alisha.

"What do you mean?" Alisha replied.

"We either hook up with a random guy, or get to go back to Caitie's and spend time with Samantha."

"Oh, I see."

"Oh come on, Lish, it's gonna be fun!" said Vicky. "Let's get some drinks into you first, you'll loosen up in no time."

The five of them reached the line up to get their tickets scanned. Once inside, just as Lexi instructed, they each fanned out in different directions. Alisha lost sight of Caitie, Lexi, and Jessica right away, but stayed in sight of Samantha as she entered the crowded area.

"I'm seeing lots of potential rides for us," said Vicky.

"I... I guess," Alisha replied.

"Stop being so timid, the only people here that know you won't care if you act outgoing and flirty."

"I know, but -"

"Stop!"

"What?"

"Stop moving. Now!"

Alisha was confused at this sudden instruction from Vicky, but did exactly as she said.

"What's going on?" Alisha asked.

"Don't talk, just stay still and silent."

Alisha was growing nervous and uneasy, but did exactly as Vicky told her to. Standing as still as she could, Alisha could only look around her at the crowd of people moving.

"Ok, rotate to your left," said Vicky.

"Ok..?"

Alisha turned to her left as Vicky instructed.

"See off near the wall?" asked Vicky.

"What am I looking for?" Alisha asked.

"A girl with her right arm straight up, standing on a bench."

Alisha looked through the crowd surrounding her, and after a few seconds, saw what Vicky was describing; there stood a girl with her right arm up, and possibly standing on a bench.

"Go to her," said Vicky. "Go, right now!"

Alisha was confused by what was happening, but still did as Vicky instructed. As she made her way through the crowd towards the side wall, she could see the girl a bit more clearly. There, standing on a bench, was a girl with her right arm straight up, and looking directly ahead of her. Her black hair was tied into pigtails, and Alisha's best guess was that she was barely five feet tall. Like many of those at the concert, she was wearing a flannel t-shirt and cutoff jean shorts.

"Say hello to her," said Vicky. "And then say to her "it's been quite a day." She won't bite, I promise."

Alisha took a deep breath, and approached the strange sight in front of her.

"Uh, hi?" Alisha said, unsure what would happen. "It's... it's been quite a day?"

As soon as Alisha finished speaking, the girl standing on the bench lowered her arm, and turned to face her.

"Are you Alisha?" the girl asked, still standing on the bench.

"Uh, yes," said Alisha. "Do I know you?"

The girl hopped off of the bench, and was now standing in front of Alisha.

"I'm Chloe. And kind of? It's a long story. Can we go somewhere to talk?"

"Say yes, Lish." said Vicky.

"Uh, yes" said Alisha. "Lead the way?"

Chloe grabbed one of Alisha's hands, and began leading her away from where they met. Through the crowd towards the back of the venue, they both walked until they found an area that was less noisy.

"We need to go," said Chloe. "Text your group chat, and we can go to my car."

"How do you know about the -"

"Text them," said Vicky. "And follow her. I promise you'll be ok."

Alisha nervously pulled out her phone, and opened the group chat. Once she finished typing in that she had a ride home for the night and hit send, she put her phone away, and both her and Chloe exited the building before the concert had even began.

"What is going on?" Alisha asked Vicky.

"It's complicated," said Vicky. "I wasn't expecting this, but we can't pass this up."

"What is this? And who is she?"

"Wait until you're both in the car," said Vicky. "Then you can ask her for yourself."

***

"Ok, what is going on?" Alisha asked Chloe as she closed the passenger door to Chloe's car.

"You know how when you asked if I knew who you were, and how I said it's a long story," said Chloe as she started her car.

"Yes..?"

"Well, to be honest I've never met you before now," said Chloe. "But I was told who you were just before I hopped onto the bench."

"What? Who told you about me?"

Chloe took a deep breath before answering. "Vicky," said Chloe.

"It's true," Vicky added.

"Ok, now I'm even more confused," said Alisha. "How do you know about Vicky? And how did she talk to you?"

"She didn't talk to me," said Chloe. "Vicky spoke to Dae, and Dae told me."

"Dae? Who's Dae?"

"She's... my Vicky," said Chloe as she moved her car out of the parking lot.

"Wait, What?!" said Alisha. "You mean... you have... I'm not..."

"You're not the only one with a "friend" stuck inside them," said Chloe.

"This is so weird!" said Alisha. "How do they talk to each other? How long have you had... Dae in your head?"

"I've been with Chloe for nearly a year," said Chloe with an odd smile on her face.

Alisha recognized the smile Chloe was wearing.

"I guess I'm talking with Dae now?" Alisha asked.

"You are," said Dae. "Vicky and I can talk telepathically. Neither you or Chloe can hear us talk, but if we're close to each other, we can talk to each other."

"And you've been inside Chloe for almost a year?"

"Yes," said Dae. "Me and Chloe have been one since October last year."

Alisha's mind was blown. She had never really put thought behind if she might ever meet anyone else who had what she had with Vicky, and here she was talking with someone who also had a symbiote inside their head.

"Vicky says you have more questions," said Dae as she continued to drive Chloe's car.

"She told you that?" asked Alisha.

"Oh yes," said Dae. "She said there's a lot that's now stirring in that, how did she put it, "cute little head" of yours?"

"Ok. Like, how many of you are there?" asked Alisha.

"Not sure," said Dae. "You're actually the first I've encountered."

"Oh," said Alisha. "Can you all talk tele... tele..."

"Telepathically?"

"Yea, that."

"Yes and no," said Dae. "It all depends on how close we are. Not like, proximity, but in a family type way."

"What do you mean?"

"Well, I guess that you could say that Vicky and I are, well, siblings. We both came from splitting off of the same "parent," so to speak.

Before Alisha could reply, the car came to a stop at the entrance to a parcade of an apartment tower.

"Is this where you live?" asked Alisha.

"Yes, Chloe lives here," said Dae.

"I'm sorry, but it's kind of, I dunno, weirding me out talking to you with Chloe stuck inside like this," said Alisha.

"Awe, you don't want to talk to me?"

"Well, yes, but, I don't know. This is all so weird."

"Once we get inside, I'll return her," said Dae.

***

"Are you back?" Alisha asked, as the door to the apartment unit closed behind them.

"Yes, it's me," said Chloe. "I'm still not used to that."

"Same," said Alisha.

Alisha removed her shoes, and followed Chloe. As they entered her living room she was amazed at what she was seeing of Chloe's apartment. They were on the 11th floor of one of the city's newer buildings, and it was much fancier than what Alisha was used to.

"This is where you live?" asked Alisha.

"It is," said Chloe.

"It's amazing!" said Alisha "How did you manage to get a place like this?"

"Umm," Chloe started. "It's... a long story."

"Oh?"

"Yea, how about you take a seat."

The two of them sat down on one of Chloe's couches.

"Well, I moved in here two months ago," Chloe started. "After I went through a career change of sorts."

"Career change?" Alisha asked. "Oh, and how old are you? I'm eighteen."

"I'm twenty two," said Chloe. "And, well, I guess you could call me a web girl."

"Oh..." said Alisha.

"Yea," said Chloe. "I started not long after I met Dae."

"What does that even mean?"

"I perform online. Live streams, private videos, whatever the fans want and are willing to pay for."

"I see," said Alisha. "I'm guessing that was all Dae's idea?"

"At first," said Chloe. "But once I saw the money coming in, I started really enjoying it. Do you want to see my room?"

"I... sure?"

Chloe stood up, and extended a hand out to Alisha. Alisha took her hand, and Chloe led her down a small hallway, and into the first room on the right.

"Here it is," said Chloe, turning on the lights. "My web room!"

Alisha didn't know what to say as she looked around the room. In the middle was a queen sized bed with what Alisha could only describe as the softest looking sheets she had seen. At the foot of the bed was a computer station which faced the bed, which featured an elaborate lighting setup, and three monitors. On top of the center monitor, Alisha could see what she guessed was an expensive camera.

"What do you think?" asked Chloe.

"It's... it's... I don't know," said Alisha. "How does this all work?"

"Well usually I sit here," said Chloe as she ran her hand on her chair at the computer station. "But sometimes I use the bed, all depends how things go."

"You should ask her for a demonstration," Vicky said to Alisha.

"What? No!" Alisha replied to Vicky.

Instead of a reply from Vicky, which Alisha was expecting, Chloe started laughing.

"What's so funny?" Alisha asked.

"Dae just told me what Vicky said to you," Chloe said. "You scared to see how it works?"

"Well no," said Alisha. "But-"

"Perfect," said Chloe. "I'll get it started."

Alisha didn't know what to say. Chloe sat herself at her computer, and was soon logging in to a website Alisha felt embarrassed to look at.

"Alright, we're in business," said Chloe.

"What does that mean?" Alisha asked.

"It means that in around ten minutes, I'll start streaming live. I set up a virtual waiting room, and it notified everyone subscribed to me."

"And then what?"

"Then when I go live, they'll all see us!"

"Us?!" Alisha said in a panic. "No no no, I can't be on it!"

"Sure you can," said Chloe. "It'll be so much fun!"

"She's right, Lish," said Vicky. "It will be a lot of fun."

"Why are you doing this to me, Vicky?"

"Uh, because I want to?" said Vicky. "And like the girl said, it'll be fun."

Alisha looked at Chloe, who was now standing and smiling back at her.

"Worried someone will recognize you?" asked Chloe.

"Yes," said Alisha.

"Well we still have some time before I press start," said Chloe. "Let's get you changed into some of my clothes, and I have something you can wear that should put you at ease."

Chloe once again led Alisha by her hand, this time to her bedroom, further down the hall.

"Take off your clothes," said Chloe. "I'll pick out something for you to wear."

Alisha did as Chloe said, and stripped down to her bra and panties. As Chloe dug through her closet, she couldn't help but sneak a few looks at the near naked Alisha standing only a few feet away from her. After nearly a minute, Chloe held out two pieces of clothing for her; a black pleated skirt and a neon pink t-shirt.

"Not bad," said Chloe as Alisha put on the skirt. "And I thought it was short on me."

Alisha looked at herself in the mirror beside them, seeing the skirt not going far down her legs.

"It's perfect," Vicky said to Alisha. "You should dress like this to school sometime."

Alisha took a deep breath, and put on the t-shirt. The shirt was small and tight on her, leaving a few inches of a gap over her tummy.

"I like it," said Chloe. "You'll fit right in with what I usually start with on my streams."

"Start with?!" asked Alisha as her panic returned.