Alison, an Old Flame

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She felt about her toys, She picked up a vibrating dildo, where you turned it on/off and up/down at the base. It was a sort of beige colour, if it was modelled off someone then they had an impressive member. Ali turned it on,

It buzzed away on her clit, Ali began to moan.

"Close your eyes a second."

I heard fidgeting.

"OK open them."

Now with one leg pulled up and into her, the impressive dildo was barely an inch from her arse. In it's place on her clit she had a rabbit.

My jaw nearly dropped when she slid the dildo up her arse, all the way, no pausing.

Judging by the noises Ali now made, she was enjoying fucking her ass with it. Once it was far enough in her, she let it slip out almost to the tip. Then using her fingertips she pushed it back up herself. The rabbit doing its thing on her clit.

In all the time we were together, Ali was dead against anal sex. Now she could take that with ease.

Her next trick was to insert the rabbit in her pussy, her lips seemed to be stuck, it took her a while. Once it was inserted, her lips fell to either side. When it was that way it always reminded me of a butterfly.

Now when the dildo slid out, the rabbit got pushed in.

In no time, my show stopped. Dildo removed. "Want to be my first, to properly fuck my bum?

"Which way do you want to do it?"

"Like a porn star." She got on all fours, the rabbit come back in to play.

I lubed myself up, and positioned myself behind her. "Are you ready?"

"It's been ready for months now."

I pointed my hard cock at her puckered hole, and pressed forwards.

Her hole swallowed me in one. I began fucking her, she began moaning and groaning.

She said that she was cumming, as she did, I felt her ring tighten around my cock. My thigh felt damp as I carried on fucking her arse.

"Cum in me, cum right up my fucking arse, fuck."

Her ring tightened again. I began to cum, and I pushed my cock as far as I could into her.

Even after I had spurted my last, I kept sliding my cock in her ass. It was like I couldn't stop.

Eventually I did slip out of her.

We collapsed onto the bed together.

I could barely speak. "Wow that was good."

"I enjoyed it a lot more than I thought I would."

"How have you decided to do that now?"

"It all started when I looked into women who have lips like what I have. It started with photo's of all shapes and sizes. Then it went on to 'tasteful' films of the same. Then I got into any porn film, where you type in either 'large labia' or 'big pussy lips.'" "Soon after I had to buy my first vibrator, then another and another. Then I had to try it in my bum, and they just got bigger." "You can say that I watch a lot of porn now."

"So what's your favorite type of porn?"

"I like it when two men do it to each other."

"Not really into that."

"What do you mean, your either in or not. there's no in-between."

"I mean then, that I don't mind it if it's what they call twinks." "On the rare occasion."

"What are they then?"

"Young and slim, and with not much hair on their bodies."

"So that's the two of us then." "I like lesbian too, do you get twink lesbians?"

"Don't think so."

"So I can get this right in my head, you started looking at porn because you wanted to comparisons to that beautiful puss of yours?"

"Yes, looking at them pictures made me realise that I was not alone, and that she is not a freak."

"So after all, I was right?" "But you just wouldn't listen."

"More or less." "Back in a minute."

"Can you be quick I need to wash somewhere."

After cleaning ourselves up, we lay in bed.

"What has your new dirty mind have planned?"

"Nothing much. I have changed my plan. You will find out exactly what, when your on your little holiday."

"Are you stopping here? I shouldn't be long at work tomorrow. I might have a chance to arrange things so I'm off the day after too. We'll just have to trust to a little bit of luck."

"Drop me off on your way in, then I can get some more clothes, and I'll bring my car here."

"Why here what's wrong with yours?"

"'Cos I feel more comfortable here, for what I want to do."

Thing were indeed looking up. Alison had matured both in body and mind. She would not be like this if we had still been together. In fact she would still be convincing herself that now she was fat.

For what was left of the day, we simply cuddled in to each other, and chatted about everything. Managing to get up for a bite to eat, then back to bed. Sex did get mentioned, I was assured that there would be plenty of it coming soon.

Ali was already in when I finished work. Luckily she wasn't cooking. We would order something in later.

"Do you want the good news or the good news?"

"You are off now?"

"Oh yes, it's you and me for the next nine days." "I owe favours all over at work now."

"It'll be worth it, promise." "What do you want to do tonight?"

"Lets get ready and go out, lets try and start tongues wagging."

For only supposed to be going to the local bars, Alison looked really smart, just wearing jeans and a jumper, along with a pair of heels that raised her past my shoulder.

"I have to wear a bra now, these swing around too much, makes my nipples stick right out and it makes them sore."

"You'll have to keep them protected I have plans for them."

"What plans?"

"Tell you when we're out, If you tell me your plans."

In the first bar, we couldn't spot anyone that would start the gossip mongers off. We kept ourselves to ourselves, still teasing each other of what we had planned. All I really thought of when she said about her nipples was to be sucking on them. But now I might have a chance to find out what she was planning.

On our second drink, "So what are you wanting to do?"

"Can you not just wait and see?"

"I'm curious and turned on about it."

"You don't know what IT is yet."

"Ok you win, I wont ask again."

We hit the other two bars, and called in to the take away.

The only other thing that happened was, I asked her to wear as little as possible as often as she could.

"Lets get some sleep."

I did want to have sex before we slept. She would have said that there was going to be plenty of that coming up.

Once we were awake and showered, the fun started.

"I want you to tell me which way you would like me to pose for some photo's, try not to get my head in the picture, or anything that someone might recognise.

We begun our photoshoot with Ali in her best underwear. I wanted to get the best angles of an erect nipple standing proud behind the material of her bra. Then with her tits out. Bra off, breasts hanging down, catching where the weight of them makes her flesh narrower at the very top of them. Next, something that I had never seen Ali do, suck on a nipple. At first she was reluctant, thinking that there would be too much of her face on show. Her hair helped disguise her. Some ass shots, the best ones where she had high heels on. Bent right over, the thong went right up her arse, and you could see the creases of her ring, and the bulge her lips made in the gusset. Still bent over I slipped the thong down, so you could see her arse hole. Cheeks pulled apart, the colour of her fingernails set that shot. The very tips of her nails digging into the crack of her arse. Panties around her ankles, lips dangling loose, Ali pinching them and pulling them lower. Then Ali on her back, legs apart, I managed to get her littlest hole, pussy and tits in. Cunt lips held apart, fingers pulling it open, three fingers in.

By then I was so turned on, I needed to be with her, touching her instead of looking through the lens at her.

Ali wanted to edit her pictures first. I wired the camera to her laptop, and we clicked away through.

Almost every shot I had "Does that look like that?" "I never knew it was like that" "Is that mine?" and the best one "Are you sure that's me?"

"Did you enjoy doing that?"

"It felt weird showing you my bits, without you even touching me."

"Shall we post some of them?"

"Really? Put them on the internet?"

"I thought that's what you wanted." "Mind once their out there, there's no taking them back."

"Ok then lets do it, what site?"

We narrowed it down to one, registered as a couple, with Alison the one in charge of it.

"I cant believe that it's me there, showing the world everything."

The photo's selected were mainly close up shots, my favorite was where she pulled at her arse cheeks, with her hole centre. To me it looked real arty.

Ali liked one I got of her lips dangling, where she was standing.

"Take some more, I want to see what she looks like with that dildo inside of her." "Shall I put it in my bum as well?"

"You direct I'll take the shots."

She lay on the bed.

At first she edged it in and out of her pussy slowly, I took the odd pic. But pretty soon she began fucking herself with it, really going for it. Pounding her cunt.

I just watched at first. Sensing that she could cum, I started to video the action. Pausing to take a photo, where you could see that she was really juicy and wet.

"I best stop there, I nearly cum."

"But that would have been the best shot."

"There's always the next time."

She started to smear some lube around her arse hole, and with a couple of fingers in her hole too. A good squirt of lube on the dildo, and she was ready to give herself some anal.

I only just managed to get a few shots of the tip entering the first time, then midway and fully up her.

Ali fucked her arse like she had fucked her cunt earlier. I videoed that too. Leaving her to it for a few minutes. "Take it out."

"Why?"

"Just something I want to see."

Ali let the dildo slip out of her. "Get on all fours."

"I thought I was the director here."

"You would never had thought of this though."

On all fours, "Now what?"

"Push back, I want to see your bum hole." She showed me. "That's it, now reach behind and grab them cheeks, and pull apart."

Her ring opened up a little. A couple of snaps. "Ok put it back in and carry on."

With Ali fucking her arse, I had to think quick, how could I get a picture of a gaping arse without getting my hand in the frame?

I took hold of the dildo. "Right grab them cheeks again, I'll take this out of you." "Keep them pulled apart."

Through the lens, once my hand was not visible, I started snapping. There was the perfect shot of her ring being held wide open. I gently placed the end back to her open hole. "Here carry on, I think we have enough pics."

Ali lay on her side and restarted fucking herself up her ass.

I put down the camera, and made myself comfy. I was so hard, I needed to play with myself too. Watching Ali toying her ass was never going to last that long.

"She wants some attention, fuck me please."

Ali lay on her back, I entered her soaking pussy while on my side, I fucked her, Ali played with her clit.

"I want some photo's of your lovely juice leaking out when you've cum in me."

Sometimes, when I had cum my interest in anything sexual vanished.

While I was cumming I toyed with the idea of licking up my cum, dribbling out of her.

There was no photo's and no cleaning up.

Alison still had to choose some more pics before anything. The first one was her gaping hole, I would have put money on that being binned first. And a shot of the dildo being pulled out, you could see her ring pulling with the dildo.

"I thought that we would have chose a lot more than them few."

"Pro photographers take hundreds of shots you know."

"Well we will take more the day after tomorrow."

"Why not tomorrow?"

"Because it's ordinary sex then. Kinky stuff the next day."

She went to clean up herself.

We went out for drinks again, and another take away.

True to her word, the next day was spent mostly in bed, with a bit of fucking. Nothing kinky or strange.

The following day, once we had woken up. We washed each other in the shower. Spent ages teasing.

"Right then, lets open this." She produced a pussy pump still in its packaging.

Eventually we managed to free it. "Do you know what these things do?"

"Yes I have seen the pictures and watched plenty of videos."

A little splash of baby oil was rubbed in and around her pussy, before the cup got wriggled into place.

Ali kept a hold of the bulb/pump, and began squeezing it.

You could hear the air being pumped from out the cup. And see the cup grip her flesh, and her whole pussy start to fill it.

With the cup totally full of her pussy flesh, she pressed the valve button and the vacuum was broke.

When she took off the cup, there was no difference, I think she must have thought it was an instant event.

"Keep doing it."

Back on it went. The cup stayed put for longer. When it was removed her lips seemed more puffy.

She tried again, this time squeezing until her pussy flesh stopped the suction.

"Does it feel ok?"

"Mmm yes."

It held on there for twice as long as the other tries.

When it come off, both sets of her lips were noticeably swollen. Ali wanted more. So it clamped itself onto her again. Every now and then she gave it another little squeeze.

I had to but in. "Surely that's enough now."

"Do you think so?"

Now with the cup off, she had a very fat pussy. It just looked like it did when the cup was over it. "Go on touch it."

Moving her hand towards her cunt she seemed nervous. She rubbed all over the pumped up pussy of hers, then sought her clit to play with. "Its so much more sensitive, look." She made it wobble.

"When do you think it will go normal?"

"I have no idea, did you not check on your research?"

"No I just assumed it would go down in an hour or so." I knew that it could take over a day, maybe two to recover.

I licked a finger and wriggled it inside. "Feel nice?"

"Mmm."

Another finger and I started fucking her with them.

"Stop I'm gonna cum."

Her whole body trembled when she did cum.

I gave her five minutes to recover, just looking at her cunt.

"Do we take some photo's of it like that?"

"Well you can do."

"Put on you littlest knickers."

"Why they're not going to fit."

I only had to look at her.

"I've got these." Holding up three different pairs.

"We'll try them all."

All I wanted was a snap where they couldn't contain all of that pumped flesh. I was not disappointed, with any that she wore.

I had her posing stood up, from behind, on the bed and on all fours. I was happy with all of them.

Ali chose two, one of them she wore a G-string, standing. The other with brazillian shorts where she lay on the bed.

As they were being uploaded, I had my cock in her. To me it felt that her pussy was extended somewhat, a different sensation yet very nice. Ali cum again where her body trembled, and her pussy become so tight, it started me off.

Ali went to the bathroom pretty quickly. When she walked back in, her pumped pussy looked really inviting for another go. "Shall we go for a drink?"

"I cant go out like this." Pointing at her bulging lips.

"Course you can put a dress on, nobody will know."

"I don't think my knicks will cover her."

"Go commando then."

"What if someone saw her?"

"The way you sit with a skirt on, I hardly ever had an upskirt from you."

When we got to the pub, and after a couple of beers, "I feel so rude, with her being like that, and having nothing on down there."

"Does she want any attention yet?"

"Nearly always when your around."

I nodded towards a table, "Go sit over there, make sure you give me a flash, I'll get the drinks in."

As she went over to the table she made sure that there was nobody nearby. She crossed her legs when she sat down. I could just make out her puffy cunt.

Just as we were about to leave another couple walked in. The woman gave a little smile to Ali, as she passed.

"I want another here."

"You just said that its dead in here and we should try down the road."

"Get another round in please."

We sat with our drinks, "Did you see her who just come in?"

"The one who smiled at you?"

"Yes her. I used to work in the same place as her.She said to me while we were apart that she would fuck you anytime." "So the miserable cow can sit there and see that your with me again."

"Why are you being like that?"

"Because the bitch thought that she could fuck you."

"Ok first I don't really fancy her, and second she happens to be with someone."

"That's her old man, he knows that she's a slag." "I think he gets off on it."

"I'm off to the loo, watch my bag please."

As Ali walked past this other woman she gave her such a filthy look.

To try and keep the peace I gave this woman a smile. She smiled back. Thankfully they took a table away from us.

When the woman went to sit down, she made sure that I had saw she wore no knickers, and she was shaved there too.

That was just great, if Ali had seen that, then there would be a war on.

"Everything all right?" Said Ali as she sat down again.

"Oh yes, great."

Now trying to ignore her 'friend' I tried to keep Ali talking. "Is she still as puffy?"

"Not sure you will have o check her when we get in."

"Can't wait for that, she looks really good."

"I do not believe the cheek of her."

"What?"

"She's only gone and flashed her bits at me."

"No a woman wouldn't do that to another woman, you must be seeing things."

"What the whole thing, and she shaves there. Tell me how would I know that if she didn't flash it?"

"I think it's the way she sits, I saw it too."

"You should have told me."

"I would have when we got back." "Just forget it will you."

I couldn't wait to get out of there.

"You ready?"

"Come on then."

As Ali moved to stand up, she made sure that the other woman saw her pussy.

"Are you sure that you wanted her to see you like that, with her all puffed up?"

"Fuck I forgot about that."

"Anyway you have the most beautiful puss than anyone. And that belongs to the most beautiful and sexy and gorgeous woman in the world."

"Aww did you mean that?"

"You know I did."

In the next bar I sat on tenterhooks terrified that the woman would come in here. Alison would probably beat her to a pulp.

Luckily they never turned up. We relaxed and enjoyed ourselves. Ali even flashed a few more times for me.

On the way home, "I cant wait to get in, and ravish you. And to say hello to your puss again."

"Really?"

Ali stopped, had a quick look round, "Touch her now, feel her and how wet she is." and lifted the front of her skirt.

I moved closer to her and felt how swollen it really was, still.

I didn't get a chance to speak, Ali grabbed my head and kissed me. This was hopeless, where we were a still pretty busy street and she wants me to play with her cunt. "Come on lets get back, indoors."

"Spoil sport, I fancied doing it outside."

"I will take you in the car, and we will find somewhere quiet. So we will be outside during the day."

"Soon?"

"Probably."

We rushed back. The door closed and Ali had her tongue down my throat. I had my hand back on her still pumped up pussy. To me it felt like it still as swollen. With it being like this I could find her clit a lot easier, and it was now more sensitive. Ali grabbed my wrist. "I can't cum yet."

"You can whenever you want."

"Its a different cum now its like this."

"Ssshh just let it happen." She let go of my wrist and I resumed playing with her clit. Ali cum, trembling again. When she had calmed down I tried to play with it again, but she wouldn't let me.

I tugged and pulled at her clothes, while we were still by the door. Once Ali was naked she yanked all my things off.

I was led by her, my cock in her hand, to the bedroom. Alison lay down in the middle of the bed, I climbed on, and parted her legs.