Alison, an Old Flame

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Facing her bald and very puffy pussy lips, I wondered how I would please her orally. Everything was so much fatter and bigger.

I began to kiss one of those fat lips, then started to lick the full length of her slit, all the way up to her big clit. My mouth was watering as I kissed and licked away, I made sure her cunt was made wet too.

Ali made the right noises, I was doing good. Her lips never parted that much, for me to really get to her clit. I just had to hope that I might be doing ok there.

"Fuck me. I need to feel you in me." She pulled her legs back, and I got onto my knees ready to slide up her. "I don't know if I can last long doing it this way, I mean what a sight...It's beautiful."

"Just put it in, I don't care how long you last."

I had already had the outside of her soaking wet, as I entered her, she was just as wet.

At first I managed a steady rhythm, not looking down to watch the action. Instead I kept looking at the gorgeous Alison, she had her eyes shut, I could see she was loving our love making as much as me.

Then she started to massage her tits, gently at first. Now and then pinching at her nipples.

I felt her begin to tense up, her belly muscles tightened too. When she cum she was pretty silent, as she writhed around. It was the sudden flood out of her cunt that set me off. As I spurted in side her I really wanted to thrust hard into her, but I thought I might hurt those swollen lips.

"I'm so sorry, I don't know what happened there."

"It's ok, I reckon that you have had your first squirt when you cum."

"But the duvet cover."

"It will wash. Did you enjoy it?"

"Yes, it might be my best."

I would have just left the cover until the morning. But she had to change it.

We cuddled in, and fell asleep.

When I woke up, there was no sign of Alison. There was a note by the kettle.

'gone to the shops back soon don't make any plans'

I made a cuppa and went to lay on the bed, with the laptop.

I logged in to our new website. We had just over a hundred likes and thirty shares of Ali's photos. Not bad I thought.

Ali returned just as I had finished my drink. I had almost got up to go and make another, walked in to the bedroom. "Right you can only go between here and the bathroom, no peeping anywhere else in here, you'll find out why later. Want a cuppa?"

I lay back down. Wondering what she was up to now.

She come back with my drink. "Sorry I'm gonna need this too" She pulled the duvet away. "Its not cold."

Eventually she come back in. "I think about two hours should do it, before we have a shower."

"Two hours for what?"

"Wait and see, oh will you wash my hair in there too?" I never understood why that was posed as a question when it was clearly an order.

I showed Ali the laptop. "That many people have looked at my bits?"

"These ones have shared them too." "How does it feel to be famous?"

"I'm shocked that they would want to see my bits."

"There will be more photos when we are outside I feel. AND imagine how many of those who have seen your bits have wanked themselves over the sight of you."

"That's not a good thought. Show me the twinks you look at"

"I'm not in the mood for that, I'll put them up, but I don't want to watch, its too early in the day."

Ali watched a couple of videos. I would imagine that if she was naked, she would have been playing with herself by now.

Even though there was about an hour left to wait I felt that I was going stir crazy. Confined to my bedroom with permission to go to the toilet.

"Is it time yet?"

"No your not even half way there yet. Quit asking. Want to watch some girl on girl videos?"

"Ok put on the ones that you have liked the most."

The first one, the women were dressed as cheerleaders, in the changing room. They began kissing, touching, stripping each other ending up in a sixty nine on a long wooden bench. It was to me the same as the rest, except there was some really excellent close up shots of their pussy licking.

Ali asked what I thought of it, and I told her pretty much the same.

"Shower time, I don't want conditioner on my hair today."

In the shower I had to shampoo her hair twice, strange to me who knows if it was normal for a woman.

Back in the bedroom, we dried ourselves. Ali took the damp off her hair.

"Are you ready? No clothes. I will cover your eyes when we go in the kitchen. Keep them closed till I tell you."

With my eyes covered, the kitchen felt warmer. I heard the door closing.

"Right open them."

On the floor and up the units she had covered the place with a plastic sheet. Underneath on the floor was the duvet.

All around there was cartons of custard, some jelly, cream cakes, a trifle and a big gateau.

"Before you say anything, this is something that I have wanted to try for ages we are going to play with our food, come on get down there."

I sat on the floor and she joined me.

She took a cream cake and squashed it on her face. "Lick it off."

I scraped my tongue across her face, taking the cream in my mouth. She spread the rest of it over her tits. No orders this time, I licked that up.

Now it was my turn, I had a cake smeared over my mouth, Ali lapped that up.

I put the trifle between us, and scooped a handful up. I smeared it all over Ali's tits. She took her turn, and from the top of my head she ran her hand down my face and onto my chest, then took another scoop and rubbed that all over my chest too. I picked the tub up, held it over her head and let what she had left, drop onto her hair. I made sure her face was covered.

I couldn't believe how erotic this felt. I was so hard.

Ali noticed. She brought the gateau. "Put your dick in this and fuck it."

I knelt up, with Ali sat in front of me holding the plate I put my cock into the cake. It felt cold inside. I 'fucked' the cake as she watched.

"That will do" I pulled out my cake and cream covered cock. Ali put the plate back and took me in her mouth, cleaning it all up. I took a carton of custard and as she sucked me I poured the carton over her head. She stopped and looked up at me, I kept on pouring, now it ran down her face, dripping on her tits and onto her legs.

Sitting back down, Ali smeared the jelly everywhere on me. Then leaned forward to like some of it off, mostly from my nipples. I rubbed the custard into her hair.

I managed to grab a handful of gateau. Ali looked at me. "Open wide"

She opened her mouth and I stuffed the gateau into it, and around on her cheeks. Then I moved in and took licks of it from inside her mouth, she responded by having little bits ready for me to take from her.

Now Ali knelt up, she got the gateau to slide from the plate and onto the floor in front of her. With the plate out of the way, she shuffled forward and sat on the gateau. It squished all over, she took handfuls of it and smeared it all over her not so swollen pussy, and up over her belly, with the little bits that were left got smeared across my face.

Ali lay back. "Eat me."

I ate my way through cake and cream to her pussy, rubbing my face over her thighs.

Ali stopped me and sat up, so she could reach for another carton of custard and the last cake.

I had custard poured down my face and over my body, she then poured the rest over herself before laying back down. "Come here."

I lay myself on top of her, she wrapped her arms around me and we writhed around on the floor covered in bits of cake custard, cream and goo.

Eventually, she said "Put your dick between my legs and fuck me. But I don't want you to cum there, do it on my face."

I felt the tops of her thighs close around my cock, and I began to fuck her and her messy thighs and pussy lips.

It was never going to be long. I knelt up and started squirting my cum over her face and open mouth. She scraped what she could in her mouth too.

Laying on top of her in all that mess. "How are we going to clear all this up?"

"It should all stay in the sheets just fold them up and bin them. There's towels over there to wipe your feet, we'll wash the rest off in the shower."

"Your a right dirty kinky fucker you, I would never have thought about doing that"

After we cleaned ourselves up. The kitchen looked back to normal once the sheets were folded, taking all the evidence away. "Do you want anything for your lunch?" Asked Ali.

"Your joking, have we not had enough already?"

"Pub?"

"Only for a few."

In the bar we sat together, giggling like kids over what we had just been doing. "How many people do you think have done what we done over the past week?"

"There won't be that many. Because they are probably not dirty little fuckers like you. Anything else planned?"

"I'm not dirty. I haven't thought of anything else yet, have you?"

"Except for the outdoor photos no."

"When do you want to do that?"

"We could have a look about tomorrow if the weather holds, I think I know a couple of places."

We had a little siesta when we got back.

I still wasn't that hungry when I got up.

To work up an appetite, we stayed naked. I took a few more shots of Ali's pussy, still swollen slightly, I thought it would be good before and after shots.

Then we watched some more twink porn, I wanted to get her pussy dripping wet, that would make a great photo.

As we watched some videos, I made sure she knew that I was turned on, I stroked my cock, while we watched the young men sucking and fucking each other. Ali took the hint, and stroked her pussy. "Would you let one of them do that to you?"

"I'm not sure."

"What about sucking one of them, would you?"

"Probably not, it's better to have that as a fantasy. Would you lick out a woman?"

"Almost did a couple of times before we got together. I lost my nerve the first time, and we just couldn't get the time together with the second one."

"What about now? It is every mans dream."

"No, not now, I couldn't watch you fucking someone else."

"I'm sure I said you and another woman, not me and another woman."

"Don't lie you would want to fuck her. When we were done I would want to have you, so it stands to reason that she would."

"Ok then, no threesomes for us. Describe what kind of woman you would do it with."

"Small and petite, not very big boobs, must have light coloured nipples, shaved fan and she must be up for anything."

"Just the normal fan, or a sexy one like yours? Big chewy nipples like you? Up for what?"

"I have never thought about what her fan would be like, normal I suppose. Any kind of nipples, so long as they could be sucked. Up for anything that I might want to try with her."

"So you really would go down on a woman?"

"If I was single and the chance came up yes I probably would try it out. I think I would like to kiss and lick and poke her. Now stop going on about it, It's turning me on too much."

"Show me how much."

"There that much." Ali opened her legs, she was damp alright.

"Give me a second I want to photograph her like that."

After a few shots with Ali sitting and laid back, she stood up. "Touch yourself a little, I need to see her dripping wet."

Ali stood there playing with her clit. I secretly took a video, focusing on the way her long labia waved about as she played with her clit.

A bead of juice formed at the bottom of her lips, I took a photo, the bead started to drip, not quite separating from those luscious lips, just stretching away from her. "That's the shot."

"What?"

"I took the most perfect photo of her, here have a look."

"Is that what she does when she wants you in her?"

"Sometimes, are you gonna get on top?"

Alison rode my cock, all the while looking at the picture of her cunt. She began to grind down on me, I gritted my teeth, I was sure that I was not going to cum with her, I wanted to fuck some more.

This time Ali never squirted, once that orgasm passed she carried on riding me.

As soon as she put the camera down, she leant forward more. I had her nipples brushing against mine. I began to cum. Ali giggled. "That always get you doesn't it?

The next day was bright and sunny.

"After coffee and a shower are we going out where you said?"

"We can go and look around for somewhere, are we bringing the camera?"

"Yes. What will I wear?"

"Something with easy access and easy to take off and put on if your in a hurry. No underwear either."

"What no bra?"

"Bring one and some knicks, in case we go for some eats, if you have to. I just need you, and your sexy body, nothing else."

Surprisingly Ali, got ready quickly. As always she looked great. Wearing a mid thigh length skirt, and a blouse that was almost see through, yet loose enough to whip off or on, and hid the fact she was braless. She wanted to wear shoes with a heel on. I reminded her that we might be away from a path, and flats would be better. But by all means bring them along too.

We drove well into the countryside. I was trying to remember a place I used to go to years ago. Back then only the people who knew of it would only visit. And when other people turned up you could always hear the car engine long before you seen the car.

The entrance to the field had become very overgrown, we must have passed it three times before I found it. Ali jumped out to open the gate and closed it when I got through. "Where we going?"

"Just around here a touch, so the car is hidden from the road."

It was just like when I last was there. Total silence apart from the river bubbling along, and birds chirping.

"Its lovely here, why have you never brought me before?"

"Because I couldn't really remember where it was, and you never said that you wanted to try it outside before, ever."

"Where do we go to do it?"

"Anywhere you like, we are very much alone here. In fact walk down that way by the river. I'll get the rug out the car."

This was the greatest spot. I wondered why I had never come back here. I had fond memories of the place. We had a few trees behind us and the river in front, beyond that there were acres of empty fields.

I lay the rug down and sat there, Ali was still taking it all in. "You can get naked now."

"I'm not sure yet. I have never been nude outside before."

I stripped off to put her at ease, and started stroking my cock. "I haven't done this before either."

"What if someone comes?"

"You can hear a car coming, there is nobody over there, just make sure your clothes can be put on in a second, lay them separate like I've done."

Ali stripped and put her clothes down like I had. She tried covering her tits with one arm and tried to hide her pussy with her other hand. She sat down, tight beside me. "Relax will you, there is nobody here, watch."

I got up and walked to the river, I had a good look to either side, had a stretch and helicoptered my cock at her.

"See its easy, come here."

Ali still unsure walked over to me, trying to hide her body.

"I've told you relax, you walk around with nothing on in mine don't you? Didn't you want to have your bits photographed outside? Come here and give me a kiss."

We kissed stood by that river, Ali relaxed enough to let her tongue wander into my mouth. I had a feel of her tits and had a good grope of her arse.

"Do you like the feeling of the sun on your skin, that breeze blowing where you will never have felt before?"

"Mmm." This was my first alfresco blow job while we were both naked.

"I'm ready now." As she stood up. "How do you want me?"

"Squat down over on the rug, then by that tree and we will see after that."

I snapped away mostly on shots of her lips dangling in the fresh air. Most I felt were great, plenty of sunlight on her smooth cunt. I forgot about bringing any toys, so her arse hole was always closed. I even got Ali to dip her tits in the river so her nipples were really hard.

To round off the perfect day we made love on the riverbank.

"I don't ant to wear clothes ever again after today."

"But there are laws about that, sadly."

"I know, its just I've enjoyed this so much, I never could of thought that it would feel like this, so free and liberating."

"This is our place now, and we can always come back. Time to get ready and go back."

In the car, Ali looked at every photo, over and over again.

"Have you picked the ones you want to post?"

"I'm not posting any, I'm going to print my favourite ones and keep them just for me."

"When we get in are you going to get naked straight away?"

"I might do, why do you want some more fun?"

We got back and we did have some more fun.

After, we lay there. "You know that we only have another day together. Then its back to work."

"I know its going to be hard, I'm going to miss being with you."

"Will miss you too, there's always when we finish."

"I know that but its still going to be hard, if I never bothered you then we would still be lonely and apart."

"Ok then why don't you move in with me. Or if you want I could always move in with you. I don't care which way, So long as I wake up and your beside me."

"When can I move in here, are you really sure you want me to?"

"Yes, I'm positive, move whenever you want. There's wardrobe space there and there's the one in the spare room for you."

"Can we start tomorrow?"