Alison and the Twins Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my god, right here? In the park? Becky, that's so dangerous! We could get caught!" said Alison, though her smile suggested that she desperately wanted to see her sexy friend carry it out. She was also herself feeling quite full, and had known for the past 10 minutes that she'd need a bathroom sooner rather than later.

"Besides, that's not quite daring enough. How about you have to do it right here, on the grass, and you can't remove your undies. You have to wet yourself, between the two of us" said her identical twin, smiling in excitement at Alison, who was growing hornier by the moment.

"Okay, deal! Move over a little bit," said Becky, crawling over her twin and moving to where Alison was seated, who had scooched a few feet to her right.

Becky kneeled into position, facing down the slight hill they were on and looking into the bright sun. Her knees were slight turned out and spread, with her feet touching under her butt, but this way directing herself so that her piss wouldn't wet her skirt or legs too much. She raised herself up a little off the ground and her legs, and so only her feet, shins, and knees were on the grass, and started to relax her bladder. She was pretty experienced at peeing on demand now, and it was only a moment before her crotch dampened once again with her piss. The others could hear her starting to go, and could see the relief on her face. They stared at the beautiful girl between them, mouths open and getting more turned on by the second as their friend and sister wet her panties in public, spilling her pee onto the ground. They could now see it steaming from under her skirt and between her knees, and though it sounded like a torrent the stream looked slower. A minute or so went by, and with her hands resting on her smooth legs the whole time, she eventually was emptied out, and then raised the front of her skirt to show the proof they all wanted to see. There, between her legs and shadowed a bit, was the completely soaked grey boy shorts from earlier, now dark with piss.

"Oh, that is so sexy! Man, you twins are so bad, I can't believe I went this long without knowing your twisted little secrets" said Alison, whose smile was all they needed to see to know that everyone was open to everything. "Okay, okay, dare me to do something, because I really have to go now!"

"Ooooo, hmmmm, well, okay let's think" said one of the Becky.

"Okay, how about this?" said Kristen, who picked up her nearly empty plastic soda bottle, and finished off the last bit. "I dare you to pee into this bottle. I'd suggest pulling aside your panties for this one, since your aim won't be very good through your thong. But you still have to do it here!" She handed off the plastic bottle across the lap of her twin, leaning over so that Kristen could give a view of her braless chest to Alison through the stretched out collar. Alison accepted the bottle, and turned towards the sisters, getting up on her knees like Becky had just done.

She turned away from the public ways, hiked up her skirt a bit to see what she was doing, and used her left hand to pull her thong to the side. Her right held the bottle, and she shifted her body high enough off the ground so as to give enough room for it to fit under her. The twins had a good view, and Alison concentrated, scrunching her face a little, before her urine started to exit her body. It came in a little trickle at first, and missed the bottle, but after a little bit she got it going. It still missed at first, but she moved it closer and it started to pour right into the bottle. The warmth came through and she could feel it with her right fingers that were holding the bottle. She was now fully relaxed, and it was quickly filling the container, while the other girls watched with delight. It was now slowing down, and she gave a few last pushes to try and expel everything in her system.

Alison brought the soda bottle out from under her skirt, repositioned her underwear back into place, and let her skirt fall back to cover the tops of her legs. The bottle was warm and more than half full of light yellow pee. She held it up for inspection by the twins, and Becky took the bottle from her friend. The outside of it was slightly wet from when she began and missed the bottle, but this of course didn't faze Becky, who in one quick motion brought the opening up to her face for a smell, and then to her lips for a drink of the golden liquid. She let the warm urine swirl in her mouth and on her tongue, savoring the taste, before swallowing. Becky smiled with delight, and handed off the savory drink for Kristen to follow suit. She too took a long swig, held it in her mouth for a moment to make it last, and then sent it into her stomach.

Alison watched with lust, and soon it was her turn to take it. It was her own pee, and of course still quite hot from having left her body just a minute earlier. Though she had only just started taking part in pee sex for the first time in her life, and so she was still surprised what it tasted like, but she had enjoyed it every time so far, and took a drink just like the twins had. The soda bottle was now more like a quarter full of the light yellow pee.

Kristen said "Okay, I don't know if I have as much as you guys did, but do you guys have a dare in mind?"

Alison and Becky pondered it for a bit, looking at each other for clues, and also around themselves to see if anyone was watching, or what they could get away with. There were still a few people playing in a nearby field, but no one close enough to see what exactly they were doing.

"Well" chimed in Alison, "do you think you could get away with peeing on us? I mean, like, by sitting on my lap, or something?" She was smiling broadly, trying to convince the sisters that they should try it, but they didn't need much convincing.

"Ohh, that's a good one. I don't want to get caught, but maybe we can position myself so that it's not so obvious. How about, you two sit facing each other like this, with your legs wrapped around each other, but leave a little bit of room for me to be in the middle" Kristen suggested, directing her identical twin and their friend into position. Becky and Alison tried to get their hips in close, enough so that Alison's pussy could feel the dampness of her friend's soiled panties through her own thong. They were holding hands, and then leaned back slightly so that Kristen could fit in between, in the little hammock seat the girls hips and legs had created.

Kristen lowered herself in, facing her friend but slightly using her kneeling legs to hold her body above the two girls. Kristen's panties were the same pair from earlier in the morning, white boys briefs, even with the fly of course unnecessary for her, but still a fun spot to poke a finger through. As Kristen got into a comfortable spot, face-to-face with Alison, the heat off their bodies made each one instinctively move in for a passionate kiss. Alison had been leaning back on her hands, her arms locked, but she now moved in using her hands to hold Kristen's body closer to her own sex, grinding slightly and rhythmically to further the stimulation. Becky had also brought her fingers to the twin's hips, and was starting to play with her sister's pussy through the fly and waistband of her underwear.

Kristen began to relax her bladder, and soon hot piss was streaming from her groin. She was kissing Alison's neck, sucking on her skin while pulling back Alison's soft hair. First Alison, then Becky, could feel the urine seeping out from Kristen's nether regions and falling to their hips, legs, and pussies. Suddenly she stopped, broke off her kissing of Alison, and popped up repositioning herself around, so that now she was facing Becky, and Alison was to her back. She lowered her body yet again, and resumed kissing but this time it was her own sister, freeing Alison to reach around and play with Becky's pee soaked clit, and pinching at her nipples through the girl's top. Kristen let out a bit more pee here, which started up at the quick pace, but was a little more directed at her sister's stomach and hips than before. Alison moved her hands around, and was soon groping her friend's ass from below, with the last few spurts escaped with her vagina, kissing the back of the college girl neck. Even after Kristen stopped going, the three remained in this position kissing each other openly and with great passion. Alison kept flicking at the girl's firm clit, and the two tried to work their magic on her body bringing even more wetness to the action.

Soon enough, Kristen was moaning into Becky's mouth, and was cumming from the fingering being stimulated front and back by the other two. She tried to stay quiet and keep the secret of what they were doing away from prying eyes, but if anyone passed within a hundred feet they would have noticed. They quickly tried to finish up getting her off, smiling at each other as her orgasm came, and then a minute later subsided.

The girls all got up, to inspect how wet and dirty they looked, but most of it was contained to their panties, covered by their various skirts. They gathered up their drinks and everything else, and decided to walk around the park a bit to dry off. After they were satisfied that it'd be safe to return to the car without doing any damage to the seats. They packed up, disposed of trash, and then drove back to the twin's house.

They picked up some food at the grocery store, and made a vegetable stir-fry with rice. Alison then asked what the girls had bought at the sex shop, and they went back to the car's trunk to retrieve their purchases. She could not believe what they got, but was extremely interested to try it out later that night!


12