Alison and the Twins Pt. 03

Story Info
The twins tell Alison about the first time they had sex.
7.5k words
4.59
14.9k
21

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/14/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is fiction, though parts are inspired by real events. It contains various sexual acts by adults, including but not limited to lesbian sex and incest. This is intended for adults, and if you are offended by such material, please do not read. For back story, read parts 1 and 2.

Thanks!

--------------------------------------------------

The three of them started to make some dinner, and talk a bit about the day's events. As the twins, Becky and Kristen, and their best friend Alison prepared a stir fry and salad, Alison thought about how much had happened in the last 24 hours. She had been initiated into an incest relationship going on between a pair of beautiful, young, sexy twins. Her closest friends had been having sex with each other, and this weekend had chosen to bring her into their fun, showing her not just how to make love to a woman by eating out pussy, but also how to love licking their tight assholes, and drink their squirting cum and hot piss.

Alison had lost track of how many orgasms she'd had over this time, between last night and this morning, but it was plenty to show that she loved this side of their new found relationship.

As they sat down to eat, drink, and replenish their energy for the continuing of their adventure, Alison posed the question that had been on her mind since this morning: "So, girls, how did this all get started? When was the first time you realized you liked women, and that you liked each other?"

"Well," Becky started, "in a way, it started one night.... I guess it depends on when each of us began having feelings for each other versus when we acted on them, but I guess we can reveal it all if you're interested to hear"

Alison was so engaged, she waited with bated breath to hear about the sexual adventures of her amazing, identical twin best friends.

The twins paused for a moment looking at each other, and then began their story of how this all started not too long ago, in a basement not too far away........

- - - - -

It started a little over a year ago, when Becky and Kristen were seniors in High School. They had turned 18 some months prior, were independently starting to really understand their sexuality. Each had dated boys here and there, but as their final year drew to a close, they had found themselves single.

As winter turned to spring, they were mostly just concentrating on both finishing school, and also trying to relax after school at home. The girls had two spaces to spend time in; their shared bedroom, and the finished basement. The bedroom area was mostly just for clothing and their beds, but the basement had a TV with cable and a DVD player, and also their shared computer, a pretty normal desktop pc.

One day, on a weekend when the girls didn't have work, they borrowed their parent's car and drove into the city to do a little shopping, but they had talked specifically about venturing into a store they'd seen but never entered; a sex shop.

Once at the parking lot, they both were instantly nervous about the idea of going in to a place that specialized in vibrators, condoms, lube, videos, and everything else. The twins had each lost their virginity already to different boys earlier that school year, and both felt no real attachment to them, hence their single status. As they walked in, they were greeted by a warm and welcoming sales clerk who asked if they needed anything to just ask, and she told them to feel free to turn on any of the items on the shelf.

The girls set out, exploring the menagerie of toys meant to pleasure tits, clits, dicks, and asses. The first shelf showed condoms and lubes, the one next to it had vibrators of all shapes and sizes. As they walked toward the back, there was a wall of DVDs and sexy books. Next was the shelf of soft, realistic dildos, harnesses for strapping on a toy, and anal toys. Those included butt plugs, anal beads, specific vibrators and lube shooters to make such playing easier. There were candy panties, and books on positions, and all sorts of fun games and toys for different types of people.

Kristen found herself checking out the anal toys, while Becky was looking at the realistic vibrators. In the end, each picked out some pretty common looking vibrators for their first sex toys, chit-chatted with the sales clerk a bit, and then headed home.

They hid their shopping bags, and acted as though nothing out of the ordinary had happened when they got home, but each had secretly wished they could test out the toys asap. Later that night, Becky retreated to the basement saying she had to research a paper on the computer, while Kristen said she wanted to read upstairs in the bedroom. In reality, both were eagerly trying out their new vibrators, masturbating to various fantasies. Kristen lay on her back in bed, thinking about a couple of classmates, but her mind drifted to include the shop girl that had helped suggest this vibrator. She thought of caressing the woman's body, holding her hips, tasting her tongue and grinding along her thigh. She came hard, biting her lower lip and squeezing her legs together while the toy buzzed next to her pussy.

Meanwhile, Becky was using some visual stimulation after powering up her neon colored vibe. She did some quick search engine searches for "nude" and "naked" and "sexy". She landed on a porn site, and looked through the categories just for some pretty typical man and woman videos that were free. While massaging her clit with the toy, her pussy got incredibly wet. She wasn't naked, just had a hand and toy down the front of her panties, but the soft fabric became saturated in no time with leaking juices. She pictured herself as the woman, being fucked by this strong man, but she also pictured herself as the man, getting to play with and tease this sexy girl. Her orgasm was waves of nice pleasure, honestly amazing.

The girls for the next several nights continued a similar pattern of avoiding each other at some point in the evening so they could satisfy their sexual frustration. They were young and horny, and this was the easy way to each get off while they were in between relationships. One would end up in the basement and the other in the bedroom, and it was an unspoken dance that gave each some alone time, but they switched locations back and forth.

After a number of days, Becky worked up a little courage one night as they were preparing for sleep, to ask if her sister had yet tried her toy, and what she thought of it. Of course, she really knew, but just wanted to compare notes so to speak.

"Oh, yes it works pretty well I guess" she replied. Kristen was trying to stay modest or just in general not reveal too much, but it's a topic she'd thought about her sister as well. "How about you? Does it work well?"

"Umm... to be honest, it's quite amazing!" Becky chimed in.

"Yes! I know, right!" Kristen said, now feeling more comfortable about opening up about the truth of it. It was like the floodgates could open up a little bit, and they could be more honest about it. "It's like I get to really control everything, and pinpoint so you just.... hit the right spot, right?!?"

"Totally know what you mean. Like.... okay, tell me if this is TMI, but like I love to just hold it next to my clit or pussy lips. Is that what you do?" Becky said, excited she could say this out loud to her twin.

Kristen was a little surprised by her sister's frankness, but instantly started to feel more comfortable to talk honestly about it. "Yeah, like, this little thing is probably better than any of the boys in our school. I've gotten off like every night this week." They sort of left it at that, but the ice was broken.

The girls finished brushing teeth and getting changed into pajamas, and laid down in their respective beds. Both were happy and relieved that they could talk about sex, talk about their bodies and orgasms and desires a bit. As Becky laid in bed, she was finding herself horny and distracted and tossing and turning, and wanting to reach for her nightstand. Kristin felt the same way, but just tried to lay there and relax. Eventually Becky chimed in and asked in a whisper in the dark, "hey..... Kristen...... are you awake?"

"Yeah, why?"

"Would it be okay if I use my toy on myself?" Becky asked. She was already tugging at her nipples and squirming, rubbing her legs together.

Kristen was both shocked because they'd never masturbated in the same room before, but also horny as can be, and had wanted to do the same, even though she'd already cum a few hours earlier. "umm... yeah, that's fine with me..... I think I might do the same" she replied with a giggle.

Both girls took out their toys, covers over their bodies in their own beds, and went to town. At first they thought they'd have to block out the idea of playing with themselves while so physically close to one another, but it was easy to get right into it all. As each girl got close to their own orgasms, writhing in their separate sheets, each also had a sense of heightened sexual excitement thinking that their own sister, their own identical twin, was just a few feet away doing the same thing. The scent of pussy and sweat filled the air, and the girl came independently but also simultaneously, crashing with relief and satisfaction. Nerves were on fire, moving with almost a lack of control over how they squeezed themselves, letting loose their inhibitions. As they came back to earth, both turned off their toys and had an unspoken sense that this was an experience to be repeated.

And that they did, not every night at first, but over the coming days often enough. One would ask, the other would mind, and they felt more and more comfortable in the dark pretending that they were alone. But both girls, on some level enjoyed that it was a shared connection. It was a joined pleasure, and the risque nature of it added to the danger.

One night, while their parents were out of town for the weekend, the girls were hanging out in the basement just goofing off. They had been half watching TV, half gossiping about school and what-not, and the topic of sex came up. Kristen asked, "So, when you Jill-off, what do you think about?"

They both laughed at the boldness and the nature of the question, but that awkward laughter lead to honest answers. Becky said "well, you know, sometimes it's nothing much at all, sometimes it's about someone at school. I don't know, if I'm near the computer I might look up pictures or videos. What do you fantasize about?"

Kristen was glad to have the question thrown back her way. "Oh you know, all sorts of things too. Pornos or whatever, picturing someone eating me out of course or maybe..." she giggled. "Is it strange that watching porn, I'm sometimes thinking about the girls just as much as the boys?" They laughed, but Becky agreed with her.

"Oh not at all! I am mostly looking at the women too! Like, 'oh, what must that feel like' or 'what does she taste like'. I mean.... okay, to be honest, sometimes, I don't know why, I look up just lesbian porn with no men at all. Or three way porn too."

Kristen asked, "Have you ever tasted your fingers or vibrator as you are using it???", smiling and giving a coy look at her twin.

Becky looked down at the ground to avoid the eye contact in a way. "Well, like.... I think it's interesting to imagine like.... what would it be like to go down on a girl, and so yea, sure, I've tasted myself in that way. Have you?"

Kristen was again glad that her question came back her way. "yea, I have a few times. I don't know about you, but it's like kind of sexy to be like doing something so daring. Like, I'm sucking off my own vibrator, ya know? Like, it's like the closest thing to having my own mouth on another girl I guess. And, I don't know, it actually does taste good, don't you think?"

Becky replied, "Yea, I totally know what you mean. Like, something about the taste and smell and everything just makes me cum so fast. I will alternate between using the vibrator on my clit and up my pussy, in part just to whip up my senses and get the full.... experience?"

The girls both looked away from each other, a little embarrassed to admit that they liked licking their fingers and sex toys while whacking off, so to speak. But, they were also excited by the conversation. A mutual love of their own smells and tastes of their own bodies. Becky broke the silence; "I mean, would you want to put something on and like, watch something together?"

Kristen perked up instantly at the suggestion, her loins already getting moist at the idea of it with the lights on, in the same room as her twin. The girls were both identical, and amazing looking at that. Fit, athletic bodies, toned and well taken care of in every way. They had matching breasts that were supple and full, but since neither had seen the other naked in the light recently they didn't know exactly how matching they were. Kristen has wondered if her sister shaved her pubic hair completely or if it was trimmed, or full bush. Becky had pictured her sister naked too, but the taboo nature of it kept her from going so far until now. Becky had a sudden boldness, and was so eagerly happy when Kristen said "Yes" to the idea of them watching a porn together.

The girls looked at a popular website for this sort of thing, but again neither wanted to suggest a preference and just wanted something, anything, to appear on their screen. They plugged the computer into the TV so they could relax on the couch down there. Kristen went to the couch first, telling Becky to just click on whatever she liked, while getting comfy under a blanket. It made her feel easier to pull her shorts down while covered up a bit by the blanket, but it was part assumption and part personal to ease into what was going to unfold. She hooked her thumbs under the waist band and slid them over her butt, around her hips, down her thighs, and eventually even off entirely. Her top was still in place, but part of her wondered if that was something she should take off too. She wasn't paying any attention to the video, and a minute later Becky left the computer and a video started playing, and she joined her sister, their respective toys already in hands, and turned her attention to the TV screen.

Becky had chosen a video that seemed to start with showing two young women, not unlike themselves, and she sat down on the couch. As the porn clip began, Becky chose to be a bit more bold; she did not hide under a blanket or anything, and jumped right to scooting down her shorts and panties, putting her toy in it's place, and hiking up her shirt a bit to reveal her beautiful chest. Kristen didn't even notice the TV screen at all; she was staring fully at her mirror image of a sis, mouth open in amazement of such raw sexuality. Kristen looked up and down at Becky, seeing her tits, her flat abs, her round butt checks sitting on the furniture, and from the side view her sister's cute pussy, hair trimmed sort of like her own. It took 5 or 10 seconds for her to snap back into reality, and also for Becky to notice that her twin was not watching the video. Kristen then forced herself to turn her head right and look at the screen, where a very sexy lesbian porno was starting to play out and get heated.

Both girls were now watching the video, the two girls fingering and toying themselves watching two more do the same on a TV screen. Kristen over the course of just a minute or two let her hands push her shirt up over her breasts, and the blanket slide down, and eventually she was just as exposed as Becky was to her left. Both now had their tits out, pussies out, and were using their hands and vibrators to work their magic on themselves. In and out of their vaginas, then putting it to their clits for a bit and massaging their pussy lips. Suddenly, both simultaneously brought their vibrating toys to their mouths, and looked over to notice the other doing the same, and gave a quick laugh. This glance turned into a stare, and soon enough both of them were actually turned towards each other a bit, in a sense masturbating while looking into each other's eyes. Becky was kneading her left breast with her hand, and using her right on her slit with the vibrator. Her sister was looking right back at her, left hand across her own chest at her right nipple, twisting it while trying to aim her toy hard into her g-spot. She was propped up on her knees, legs spread apart a bit, but her attention was directed at the loving sibling sharing the couch with her at that moment.

Becky's rhythm picked up a bit as she could feel her orgasm building. A good 15 seconds of warning, letting her know she was about to cum, and she could really squeeze and focus on making the most of it all. The girls on the TV were in a 69 position, eating both each others pussies but also licking their asses from time to time. Kristen was on the edge. She had felt like she was looking too much as her sister, so she intentionally turned to the screen to watch the porn. Seeing that scene, of the actresses both eating pussy and ass at the same time, sent her towards cumming herself. But next, one of the girls on the screen started gushing something that looked like pee, and Kristen was increasing her pace to intensify her bliss.

They had both now cum, toys pulsing against their wet loins, out of breath and at a loss for words. The porn was still playing, but neither was playing any attention. Even though Kristen had started covered by a blanket on the couch, both she and Becky were now sitting there naked from the waist down, and while Kristen kept her t-shirt barely on, Becky had removed it completely at some point, exposing her breasts completely to her sister. Seeing her sis like this, Kristen took off her top as well, and joined in the nudist experience. They laid back a bit, relaxing and just enjoying the feeling of being so open and natural now around each other. There was a raw nature to being nude like this, and while their bodies were of course familiar looking, if felt refreshing and beautiful to each other that they could share in such a wonderful experience.

- - - - -

Part 2:

Over the next several nights they'd repeat this, disappearing to the basement when their parents weren't noticing, checking to lock the door behind themselves, and watching a video and using their toys on their own bodies. They each so cherish this time together that when one suggested a clip, the other would comply, and it gave insight into what each liked. And likewise, both of them being so aware of the taboo nature of being sexual around the other, there was an unspoken rule that they were trying to keep their eyes forward and weren't doing anything wrong. Right?

One night, just before they started their ritual of playing with themselves and watching videos of various sex acts, Becky stopped Kristen for a tender moment. They had begun to strip, and each was topless.

"Hey, I just wanted to say...." Becky started, facing her half naked twin. "...Well, I've really enjoyed us getting, closer like this, you know?" Becky was looking at her own feet, but Kristen was overjoyed and looking straight at her.

"Oh my god, me too! I've loved that we can share this side of ourselves with each other, and not be like too, I don't know, self-conscience or awkward... Like, if one of us were to speak our desire, the other wouldn't object" Kristen replied

They next removed their panties. Kristen had on a pair of cute cotton underwear with hearts printed on them, while Becky had spent the day wearing a lacy thong. At this point both had been naked around each other many times, it was quite casual, but each also would do so slowly, bending at the hip rather than at their knees.

"Yes" said Becky, "That's totally what I meant. Like, it's so refreshing that we can just be open with who we are...."