Alison and the Twins Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They embraced and kissed again, sharing each other's smells and tastes, touching everywhere and anywhere that fingers might end up. Turning down the lights to a dim setting, they spoon cuddled together, both feeling the warmth of their bodies comforting and secure. They lay like this for some time, before eventually falling asleep. Since they were alone in the house for the weekend, they just slept on the pull out couch that night, wrapped snuggling in blankets.

When they woke in the morning, they kissed again, first a peck to test the waters, as if each was hoping this wasn't just some one time thing, but they then closed in on a passionate kiss, and knew this was the start of a lifetime of joy.

- - - - -

Back to present, the twins had finished eating dinner with their best friend Alison, who was engrossed in their retelling of their first adventure into becoming lovers. Exploring their bodies, diving quickly into their romance, and openly expressing their desires for one another. Alison was in awe of both their boldness, and their willingness to bring her into their relationship, letting her join in their extreme sexual debauchery.

All three girls stood up from the table, and came together to kiss and hug and wrap up in each other's arms. One of them chimed in, "So, after hearing that, who's ready to try out a new toy or two?" while the other two eagerly nodded with glee.

- - - - -