Alison Goes to London Ch. 03

Story Info
2050: Alison's first day at the Royal Academy of Fucking.
5.7k words
4.65
12.5k
15
0

Part 3 of the 19 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/05/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Monday, 19th September, 2050

Dearest Mommy,

My first day at RAF has been totally fucking amazing! In the morning, we had our first practical session, in what they call the "Money Lab". In the middle is a huge bed, for the group stuff. And around that, in a semi-circle, are all these individual "fuck-stations", each with a couch for fucking, and a desk for writing (and fucking too, I guess), and a cabinet full of toys, including -- tell Daddy! -- a whole pile of Bates butt-plugs (not that I need them...)

Alison and Claire entered The Constance Money Fucking Laboratory hand-in-hand, still heady from their cumswap extravaganza, and sat themselves at neighbouring stations. Alison watched the other students gradually file in and take their seats. One of them, she realised, was the big-titted girl in the pink bikini she had seen in the park that morning; she was still in the same bikini, and still blowing smoke-rings, but seemed to have put her dildo away for the present. Another was a tall beautiful black girl with large breasts and dark brown loose afro hair who, she presumed, must be Rob's sister Eva.

Instinctively, Alison called out a friendly "Eat my cunt, Eva!" and waved at the girl. The girl looked up suspiciously, but said nothing.

"Hi!" continued Alison. "I'm Al. I fucked your brother on the train yesterday, how're you doing?"

Eva replied with a cold frown, "Ah, you're the girl with the 'amazing asshole'. Rob hasn't stopped messaging me about you. You made quite an impression on him. Or at least your butthole did."

"Aw, that's so sweet, and well, likewise: I'd never fucked a, uh... a black guy before, and he's got such a huge dick!" Alison giggled.

Eva regarded Alison with an unmistakeably impatient scowl. "Look, I'm very busy. Talk later, maybe?"

"Okay..." Alison felt somewhat deflated, but didn't have long to dwell on her disappointment, for at that moment in strode one of the sexiest women she had ever seen in her life. The first thing Alison noticed were the tits: firm and bulging, they protruded proudly from her chest, barely concealed by an ultra-short beach crop top. Alison had seen tits like that in older women before; unlike Alison's, which wobbled and jiggled in a "natural" way, these looked as if they must have been surgically enhanced, in the days before MM became commonplace.

The second thing Alison noticed was the cock. At least, it looked just like a cock -- a big flesh-coloured dick, flaccid but huge, dangling from the woman's crotch -- so realistic, in fact, that Alison thought for a moment she must be a futa. On second inspection, though, it was clear that she was sporting a top-of-the-range auto-dildo. "Fucking!" whispered Alison to Claire. "I've always wanted one of those!"

"Cunts and cocks, welcome. I am Professor Emma Jane Cuntslicker -- but my friends all call me Cunts for short, so please do the same." Professor Cunts had long dark hair tied back in a simple pony-tail. Despite the style of her tits, she looked strikingly youthful -- and very beautiful indeed, with broad high cheek-bones and dark sultry eyes. "I am sure you are aware," she continued, "of the privilege you have all been accorded, to have been selected for this year's National Diploma in Fucking course. However, do not be tempted to think that fucking is just 'doin' what comes naturally'! You are being trained to be top-class professionals, and this course will demand of you a professional level of dedication and hard work."

The other students were nodding gravely, including pink-bikini girl, who had switched from rings to slow, thick, perfect cones of smoke, her large tits rising and falling with each new lungful. Alison looked around at the other students in the room. There were four boys, all very handsome in their different ways. Her attention was drawn immediately to one of them -- tall, muscular and sexy as fuck, dressed in black lycra through which Alison could make out the shape of a huge thick cock bulging at his crotch. Alison made a "big cock" gesture to Claire; they both mouthed an impressed "fuuuuuck" to each other and collapsed in giggles.

"Now, you will see from your timetable," continued the Professor, that this first week is devoted exclusively to the missionary position. Who's disappointed? Be honest." There was a brief pause, and then lycra boy's hand shot up, an unmistakeably arrogant expression etched on his face. Slowly, several other hands followed suit. "Ah, I'm not surprised," sighed Professor Cunts. "You are the first generation of intake at this Academy from the fully GM generation. Many of you boys have GM cocks, I know. Girls, how many of you have GM tits?" Eva and the smoking girl put their hands up. "Gagless throats?" Eva and Claire raised their hands.

"Fascinating," said Professor Cunts, with a slightly jaded tone. "What about you, Alison?"

Slightly flustered, Alison muttered a tentative "Asshole? And, how did you know?"

"Oh, everyone knows about Alison Bates' asshole, my dear," replied the Professor. "Some of us were watching you on TV." There was an impressed murmur from around the room, as the other students swivelled around to look. Alison blushed cunt-pink. Eva, however, rolled her eyes and looked the other way. "However" -- and here the Professor turned back to the class -- "the point I need to stress to you all is that merely having a gaping asshole, or a big dick, or huge tits -- these things do not make you a great fucker. Fucking is all about technique, and you need to be trained in that technique. Chad!" The boy in lycra sat up. "Chad Halloway, you are clearly very proud of your dick -- all, what is it, eight inches? I remember your audition."

"Eight and a half, Professor Cunts, ma'am," replied Chad with a self-satisfied smirk.

"Just Cunts, boy, just Cunts. So, do you think you can use those eight and a half inches to properly fuck a girl mish?"

"Sure, Professor, uh, I mean, Cunts. I mean, how hard can it be? It's just climb on top and poke, isn't it?" There was a guffaw from the other boys.

"Well, let's see... Any volunteers from the girls here to be fucked by Mister Halloway's eight and a half inches?" The pink-bikini girl raised her cigarette-free hand. "Aha, Miss Harriet Danes -- also famous, I think? Winner of the London Smoke-'n'-Fuck Cup last year, weren't you?"

Harriet smiled with pride and blew one last exhale, before crushing her cigarette butt out on the floor with the heel of one of her thigh-length pink latex boots. Professor Cunts gestured to her to take her place on the central bed, before saying to Chad, "Go on, then. Let's see you fuck her mish."

"Only mish? Don't I get a blowjob first?"

"You heard me, Eight-and-a-Half." Chad paused, and then resumed his expression of cocksure arrogance, unbuttoning his fly to release his huge cock -- thick, rock hard, and, yes, a good eight and a half inches long. There was a gasp from all the girls, and a unison "Fuuuuuck!" from Alison and Claire. The professor raised one eyebrow. Harriet smiled knowingly, lay back, spread her legs wide, and pulled her pink thong to one side to reveal her bald cunt. Chad swaggered up to the central bed, climbed on top of Harriet, and starting fucking hard. Harriet lay back, moaning as she shut her eyes, one of her hands diddling her swollen clit while the other massaged her huge breasts. Soon Chad was approaching his climax, and Alison couldn't wait to see him jizz. But then --

"Cut!" shouted Professor Cuntslicker. "Hold it right there." Chad paused his fucking. "Take that dick out of her cunt, Chad. Harriet, stop rubbing yourself."

"What, Professor?" said Chad, his shining purple cock-head poised desperately at Harriet's wet fuck-lips. "Can't I come?"

"No. Pause. Now, class -- your thoughts, please?"

The class was stunned. Thoughts? Alison didn't know what to think. Professor Cunts probed further. "Harriet, did Chad pleasure you with his dick?"

"Uh, well, I guess."

"Then why were you fingering your clit? And why were you looking so fucking bored? Harriet, stay there. Chad, resume your station." Harriet shrugged, and sat on the edge of the bed awaiting further instructions. Chad trudged back to his fuck-station, looking both livid and humiliated as his still-glistening penis shrank despondently.

"Okay, let's cut the bullshit," said Professor Cunts, turning to the class, her auto-dildo dangling huge but flaccid in front of her. "Tell me, if you are going to be a professional fucker, what is your number one objective?"

"To provide pleasure," said a boy with short dark hair.

"Pleasure, yes, Darren. To whom exactly?" There was silence from the class. "Mister Eight-and-a-Half was giving himself pleasure," continued the Professor. "But he sure as fuck wasn't giving his bitch any pleasure, or she wouldn't have needed to rub her clit like that. That's the first problem. Number two is this: who else should they both be giving pleasure to?" There was silence. "The audience, fuckwits! In the modern world, fucking is not just for those doing the fucking: it is a social duty! Before the Enlightenment, people fucked selfishly, jealously, for 'love'" -- the Professor grimaced as she said the word -- "as they called it. But now we know that fucking is there to pleasure society! Harriet and Chad, did neither of you notice that not one of your classmates was jerking off? Even my auto-dick stayed soft! If you had been doing your jobs, we should have been drooling with lust, and I should now be looking at several puddles of cum on the floor!"

There was an embarrassed, humiliated silence from the class, but Professor Cunts was on a roll. "Good fuckers always have three objectives in mind: pleasuring the audience, pleasuring their partners, and pleasuring themselves --in that order. Girls -- you're on the bottom in mish. What does the audience want to see?"

"Pussy," volunteered Claire.

"Right! Pussy, and ass, and tits. What's more, they want to see that pink flesh getting stretched wide, and juicy. So, unlike Miss Danes here, get your sight-lines and angles right so that we can actually see something! We will work on that this week. Next -- what do they want to hear?"

"Dirty talk!" answered Alison enthusiastically.

"Too fucking right! Does this mean a continuous undifferentiated stream of 'fuck fuck fuck'? No, but nor can you just lie there moaning, Harriet. It requires pacing, and variety, and a gradual build-up commensurate with the fucking you're getting and the preferences of the audience. We'll work on that too. Now, boys -- how do you contribute to making sure the audience get the pleasure they want?"

There was silence: the boys were clearly feeling intimidated, and Chad was sulking. Eventually a skinny boy with glasses raised his hand and suggested tentatively, "Maybe you gotta be careful not to block the view?"

"No shit, Bradley!" replied Cunts. "You've got to position yourself so everyone can see what you're doing to that cunt, and so they can see your cock getting slimy! Now this is a challenge, because it goes against objective number two, which is...?"

"Pleasuring your partner?" answered Bradley.

"So why's that so difficult in mish?"

Harriet piped up: "'Coz mish only feels good if you can rub your clit."

"Half a point to Harriet," said Cunts, somewhat disappointedly. "Yes, mish only feels good if your clit is being rubbed -- but for fuck's sake, Harriet, is it the bitch's job to rub her own fucking clit? What the fuck's that cock for?"

Harriet looked momentarily intrigued -- almost as if she'd never looked at it that way before. "But how's he gonna rub my clit if he's not allowed to lie flat on me?"

"Well, my dear, it's all in the pacing, isn't it? And that's why boys have to learn to fuck mish before anything else! Here, lie back again, Harriet," said Cunts, stroking her auto-dildo with one hand so that it rapidly developed into a huge throbbing erection. "Now watch this, boys. The audience wants to see you fuck like this." She demonstrated, holding Harriet's legs up and apart so her cunt was spread wide, but supporting herself so her dildo could slide completely in and out of Harriet's slimy cunt without ever obscuring the view. "But that, unfortunately, does nothing to pleasure the bitch. For that you have to fuck like this" -- and she plunged her rubber cock deep into Harriet's cunt but shifted her position up her body so she could grind the base of it against the girl's clit."

"Oh fuuuuck!" yelped Harriet. "That's good!"

"Haven't you ever been fucked like that before, Miss Danes? Honestly, what did your parents teach you? Now, what about this?" Cunts shifted her position again, downwards, so her crotch was flat on the couch and her dildo could fuck Harriet's cunt upwards, rubbing against her G-spot from the inside. Harriet went wild: "Oh Jesus fucking Christ, Professor, yeah, that's fucking amazing!"

"No shit," replied the Professor matter-of-factly, pulling her dildo, now slippery with Harriet's pussy-juice, swiftly out. "Boys -- that's what you have to learn to do: pleasure your audience, and pleasure your bitch. And girls -- likewise, pleasure your audience, and pleasure your stud. And if you can't do that when fucking mish, then none of you will never be able to do it when fucking doggy, or eating cunt, or fisting asshole -- or anything.You can't fuck shit if you can't fuck mish! Repeat after me!"

"You can't fuck shit if you can't fuck mish!" they chorused.

"Right! That's why we are spending this whole fucking week on it. Understood?"

"Yes, Professor Cuntslicker," they chorused.

"CUNTS! Say it: 'Yes, Cunts!'"

"YES, CUNTS!"

"That's better. Now pair up: Harriet -- Darren, Eva -- Chad, Alison -- Bradley, Claire -- Joe. Get fucking -- and I'll be monitoring. Go!"

Mommy -- Professor Cuntslicker is such an amazing trainer. She is strict, but she knows everything about fucking, and she sure is training us hard. On the first morning I got paired up with a skinny guy with, well, a not-very-big dick -- called Bradley. At first I thought, "Oh my God, this is going to be so bad," but Cunts taught him to use his dick to grind my clit, and then poke my G-spot. And she taught me how to position myself so the class could see my cunt-slime glistening on his dick and my tits jiggling as he fucked me. And she helped me to pace my fuck-talk so I could keep him hard, and get the class all hot for us, and then bring him over the edge at just the right time, and get all the others in the class jerking themselves off at the same time too. It was fucking!

Cunts has got an auto-dildo! You remember, I wanted one for my eighteenth -- and you gave me tits instead. Don't get me wrong -- I love my tits. But maybe, Mommy, can I have an auto for my nineteenth, or maybe for Christmas -- pretty pink please?

Poor monster-dick Chad didn't do so well this morning. He ended up fucking Eva -- you know, sister of that guy who fucked my ass on the train? -- but Cunts was really giving him a hard time, like, "I wanna see Eva's shiny black cunt-lips, and you're blocking the view all the time!" -- and so on...

Claire is a real good fucker -- even mish. She is such a stunner, and she knew how to loosen her cunt as the dick went in, and squeeze tight as it came out, so as to give Joe maximum pleasure. I guess she must have practised that a lot at home. One thing, though, is she's a bit shy with the fuck-talk: she can't seem to get past "Oh yeah, fuck me" and boring stuff like that. Maybe I should offer her some coaching -- whaddya think?

Oh, I almost forgot Harriet. She is so cute: she has huge GM tits and smokes cigarettes all the time -- isn't that sweet? I didn't realise that in the olden days smoking was bad for you -- I'm so glad they found a way to GM smoke-safe lungs, 'coz I think it looks so pretty, and so sexy! But it drives Cunts up the wall: she kept saying, like, "For fuck's sake, Harriet, stub out that fucking cig! I know it pleasures you -- but not everybody else is pleasured by watching it!"

After lunch, we had our first fucking practice (FP). This week and next we're working at St. Fartholomew's Hospital ("Fart's" for short), and we're being supervised by our second course director, Dr Richard Dick ("Dick-Dick" for short).

"Cunts and cocks, gather round, please!" Dr Richard Dick was a slender, suave young man with unnaturally slick, black hair. "I would like to introduce you to the Head of Fucking at Fart's, Doctor Jon Taylor -- ex-RAF: we were in the same NDF class, weren't we, Jon?"

"And fucked the same pussies, Dick-Dick." Dr Taylor was tall and wiry, and wore a white lab coat. "Fuck a bitch, guys; suck my cock, girls" he said, turning to the class, as they gathered nervously in the foyer of the hospital. There was a jumbled murmur of "Pussy", "Cunt" and "Bitch" in reply.

"Nervous? Don't be. Dick-Dick always brings the new cohort of NDF students here for their first few FPs -- simply because our patients are so grateful to have you here. We used to have a whole team of specialist Fucking Doctors and Nurses here -- but in these difficult economic times we've had to make so many cutbacks. So our patients always look forward to these student visits. Now, let me introduce my two assistants today, Fucking Nurse Barbara..."

"M' cunt, call me 'Buns'," waved brunette Barbara.

"I can see why she's called 'Buns'," whispered Alison to Claire. Both nurses were dressed in identical skimpy white-and-red latex nurse fetish uniforms, with red crosses positioned over their tits -- which in Buns' case were huge, her large light-brown areolae half-visible over the top of her bodice.

"Yeah, what great boobs!" murmured Claire.

"... and Fucking Nurse Catherine."

"Call me 'Cat'," smiled Catherine, who was taller and skinnier than Buns, and sported long wavy blonde hair down to her ass.

"Not much in the way of tits," whispered Claire.

"Yeah, but her 'cat' makes up for it -- look!" giggled Alison -- for peeping out below Nurse Catherine's very short latex skirt was a mouth-watering pussy -- hairless and plump, with swollen meaty cunt-lips which dangled toward the floor, and a red cross tattooed just north of her very large and very beautiful clit.

"Fucking!" whispered Claire. "I bags the red-cross Cat flaps! You can have the Buns."

"We're here to fuck the patients, not the nurses, you cunt-brain!"

"Cunts and cocks, please!" called Dr Taylor, calling the class back to attention. "Cat and Buns will take you on a brief tour of our fucking facilities, and then help to find your first fucks of the day. Dick-Dick and I will drop in frequently throughout the afternoon -- but if you'll excuse me, I am late for a fisting appointment, and I believe Doctor Dick has a throat to fuck back at the Academy. We will be back later, but for now I will leave you now in our nurses' capable hands."

Oh Mommy, what a fucking time I had this afternoon at Fart's! Cat and Buns were telling us that, because of government cuts, the hospital now only have three fuckers on duty at any one time -- Dr Taylor plus the two nurses -- so usually the patients are all so fuck-starved and horny, the nurses are worked off their asses pleasuring them all. Unfortunately, this means they have to give very short appointments, so most of the time they can only give quick blowjobs or pussy-licks. So everybody loved having us students on the wards. The boys were supervised by Buns; we girls were with Cat. Many of the patients were injured, or in casts, or in traction -- so they couldn't actually do much fucking; so we got to give tons of blowjobs and eat loads of cunt! It was amazing watching the two nurses -- they are such amazing fuckers, and so sexy in their outfits. Buns makes a specialty of tit-fucks: her uniform is open down the middle, so she can wrap her buns around a patient's dick without even taking off her outfit! Cat is quite the expert at eating cunt: her tongue is long and floppy -- like her pussy-lips -- so she snakes and slurps deep inside. And when she gives blowjobs her tongue winds around and up and down the dick like a snake -- which drives the men wild!

12