Alison Goes to London Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The best time for me came when the other three girls were in the next ward giving blowjobs, and Cat took me into a private ward where there was a guy who'd had a car accident, and had four broken limbs...

"Alison, this is Bruce; Bruce, say hi to Alison."

"Suck m' cock, Alison," said Bruce.

"M' pussy, Bruce."

"I promised Bruce an extra special treat today, Alison. You see, because all four of his limbs are in plaster he can't even jerk himself off, so he gets really horny." Alison gave a sympathetic "awww", while studying the cock-bulge in Bruce's hospital gown. "Normally Bruce just gets a blowjob from me because there isn't time for more -- but he's been asking me for weeks to eat my cunt. So maybe today I can let him do that while you suck his dick -- is that okay with you?"

"Fucking!" exclaimed both student and patient together. Alison leaned over the hospital bed, pulled Bruce's gown up to reveal his hard rod, already leaking pre-cum out of the swollen cock-head, and started to slowly lick the shaft up and down from glans to balls. Bruce groaned in ecstasy as she coated his cock with saliva, and then started to gently suck it. Cat climbed onto the bed, standing on the mattress facing the bedhead with her legs spread wide, then lowering her cunt onto Bruce's probing tongue. "Fuuuuuck! thought Alison to herself, struggling to maintain concentration on her blowjob despite the amazing sight greeting her eyes. Cat's outer cunt-lips were swollen and pink, and framed her long, meaty inner cunt-lips which dangled seductively downwards, glistening with little droplets of juice. Bruce started by gently flicking her cunt-dangle with his tongue, so that it jiggled and swung from side to side. But it wasn't long before the scent and taste got the better of him and, wild with lust, his lips and tongue were licking and slurping maniacally at the gorgeous meaty fuck-flaps which dangled in his face. His cock was rock-hard between Alison's lips. She started to stroke the spit-slimy cock with her fist, so she could launch into some fuck-talk: "Oh yeah, Brucey baby, you like it when I suck your cock? You gonna squirt your fucking come all over my pretty face?"

Cat joined in: "Eat my cunt, Bruce, fuck me deep with that tongue. You like slobbering my hot wet pussy, you horny stud? Yeah, chew that fucking clit, make me fucking come all over you." But then Cat's subject matter changed deftly and she started egging on Alison's blowjob: "You like the way Alison's sucking your dick, Bruce? You like fucking her student mouth? You gonna cover her pretty young face with your hot cum while you eat my cunt?"

It suddenly struck Alison what a consummate professional Nurse Catherine was -- deliberately switching to include some fuck-talk about Alison's blowjob, so that Alison could concentrate on sucking dick. "Brilliant, Cat," Alison thought, her tongue swirling around Bruce's cock-head as she lowered her lips down around his hard shaft again, and Cat continued her dual-purpose stream of verbal filth.

Just then, though, Alison felt something firm, but warm and flexible, probing at her cunt lips. "What the fuck?!" she yelped as she turned her head, only to see Dr Taylor standing behind her ass. He had slid her mini-skirt up over her buttocks, and was probing her fuck-lips doggy-style with what felt like a very fat dickhead.

"Just doing some quality-checking, Miss Bates," said Dr Taylor with a glint in his eye, "so I thought I'd drop by to see how you were doing." He slid his fat cock-head slowly into Alison's cunt.

"And does my fuck-hole meet all health and safety standards, Doctor?" asked Alison, as she stroked Bruce's pole with her hand. "Or do you have any concerns?"

"I will need to probe a bit deeper, just to make sure," said the doctor -- and he did.

"Oh yes, Doctor," Alison continued, panting, "you can't be too careful these days. You wouldn't want any substandard cunts working in your hospital, would you? Go on, Doc, I think this cunt needs a thorough inspection." And she rammed her ass backwards so her pussy swallowed the doctor's dick balls-deep, squeezed tight with her fuck-muscles, and then pulled forward again, sucking his cock tight with her pussy as she did so.

It was the doctor's turn to be caught off guard. "Oh Jesus fucking Christ, fuck," he exclaimed with sheer pleasure, causing both Alison and Cat to turn around with mischievous grins as they watched their boss begin to lose control. Alison made the most of the opportunity, deliberately winking and gaping her asshole at the doctor, just an inch from where his cock was penetrating her pussy. Dr Taylor responded with another stream of lustful expletives as he gazed with desire at the rectal display in front of his eyes and started to ram his cock in and out of her cunt with untrammelled lust.

"Why don't you fuck that asshole, then, Doctor Taylor?" asked Alison. "I think it also needs a health and safety inspection, don't you?"

"Oh fuck..." Dr Taylor was clearly struggling to resist. "I can't. It's against the rules." Cat guffawed loudly, clearly enjoying seeing her boss losing his professional grip.

"What rules, Doctor Taylor?" said Alison.

Cat, her wet cunt still plastered over Bruce's face, interjected: "'No assfucking on the wards' -- Fucking Byelaw number 33, Hospital Fuckers Code of Conduct 2048. It's for 'reasons of hygiene'."

"Any rule against sticking your finger in there, though, Doc?" asked Alison.

"Uh, oh fuck, uh, maybe -- I guess that's kind of a grey area," panted the doctor.

"I've never heard it called that!" exclaimed Alison with a wry grin, "Well then, stick your fucking finger in my 'grey area', Doc. I need it so bad!" bellowed Alison.

"Hey, suck my cock already!" muttered Bruce through a mouthful of pussy, clearly impatient that Alison had paused her cock-sucking to indulge in conversation with the doctor.

Cat shrieked with laughter, taking Alison's cue and joining in the fuck-talk so Alison could go back to sucking Bruce off. "Yeah, Doctor boss Taylor, stick your fucking finger in that 'grey area'. Go on, probe her pretty little student shitter with your finger, Doc. I bet you could even fit two in there, or three!" The doctor didn't need much encouragement, sliding first his middle finger, then his index finger, then both into Alison's squelchy asshole, then a third finger, and then frigging all three them in and out of her gape, whilst still fucking her cunt with his rock-hard dick. A symphony of obscene noises filled the air: the squelch of cock fucking cunt, the dirty little wet poopy farts of fingers in asshole, the slurp of Alison's mouth up and down Bruce's cock, the wild slobbering of Bruce's tongue in the nurse's cunt, and of course Cat's fuck-talk, which had reached new heights of depravity and expertise: "You like eating my hot juicy fuck-hole, Bruce? You like feeling your cock deep in that college girl's mouth? And which is better, Doc -- fucking that hot juicy cunt with your cock, or ramming your fingers into her dirty stinking shithole?" Cat clearly knew which aural buttons to press with her boss. "'Coz you like asshole, don't you, Doc? You'd love to ream out that filthy shit-cunt with that rod of yours, wouldn't you? Go on, Doc, take that cock out of her cunt and shove it deep in her poop-chute. Let me hear the filthy squelch of your cock back-shitting her rectum. Go on, Doc, I won't tell anyone!"

Dr Taylor could hold back no longer. "OH FUCK YEAH!" he bellowed, pulling his slimy fat dick out of Alison' cunt and ramming it deep into her gaping ass. There was a filthy squelching sound and Alison screamed an ecstatic "FUUUUUUUUUUCK!", her mouth still clasped around Bruce's cock, as she felt the doctor begin to fuck her rectum. Cat's verbal filth continued: "You like that feeling, Alison? You like feeling my boss's cock reaming out your shit-chute? You like all that dirty fucking shit? You... -- Oh, hello, Doctor Dick!"

In surprise, Alison spun her head around yet again. "Good afternoon, Miss Bates," said Dr Dick as he stood in the doorway. "Are you enjoying your first day at the RAF?" His fly was open, and he was stroking his hard cock, which, whilst not particularly thick, was very long, with a swollen purple mushroom head. "Forgive me for interrupting, but I thought I should check how my students are doing on their first day of FP."

"Mmmfff," replied Alison, as Bruce shoved his cock impatiently back into her mouth, but Cat translated: "She's doing just fine, Doctor Dick! She's a natural."

"May I join you, Doctor Taylor?" asked Dr Dick.

"Certainly, Doctor Dick!" replied Dr Taylor, his cock still sliding in and out of Alison's asshole. "Perhaps you'd like to join me in young Miss Bates' ass? That way neither of us need worry that we are somewhat, uh, stretching the... rules..."

"Oh yeah, Doctors, why not stretch the 'rules'?" interjected Cat. "Stretch her fucking 'rules' with those cocks! I'm sure our little college slut doesn't mind being stretched a bit!" Dr Taylor shifted his position upwards, climbed onto the bed, standing with his feet on the mattress, and crouching forward leaning over Alison's back so that he could fuck Alison's ass at a more vertical angle, leaving the lower portion of her asshole gaping invitingly at Dr Dick. The latter needed no further invitation, but slid his dick into Alison's gaping hole to join his colleague's. Alison screamed with pleasure: "AAAAARGH, FUCK YEAAAAAAAHmmff--" only to be silenced by Bruce's cock being even more brutally shoved back into her mouth, as the two dicks in her ass started to pound her rectum in a perfectly synchronised alternating rhythm.

Cat was in her element: "Oh yeah, Al, are those doctor studs stretching the rules? You like feeling your 'rules' stretched by two big dicks at once? Two huge fucking cocks in your 'grey area', hey, bitch -- is that good? Does the college bitch like being fucked double-doggy? Are you gonna make them come -- make them fill up your fucking shithole with a double load of cock-cream?"

On cue, the two doctors started to come. Alison felt both cocks erupt in her ass, wave after wave of hot cock-slime shooting deep into her rectum. And then Bruce's cock exploded too. Alison did the "Claire thing", clamping her lips around his shaft to take his creampie into her mouth. Cat started to pant, "I'm gonna come, I'm gonna fucking come!" Swiftly she lifted her cunt off Bruce's mouth, stood up on the mattress and turned around at the head of bed to face them all while furiously rubbing her clit. For a second Alison wasn't quite sure why -- until Cat began to squirt. And what a squirt! It started modestly -- just a little dribble down her thigh. Then a stronger squirt shot out of her cunt and hit Bruce, lying on the bed below her, in the face. The next squirt projected itself right down Bruce's body, landing on Alison' face, her mouth still clasped around Bruce's spent cock.

"Oh yeah!" yelled Alison as she let Bruce's gloopy cock slide out of her mouth, and turned her face upwards towards Cat's now wildly squirting pussy, her gobful of jizz bubbling and frothing in her mouth. "Wigh' i' my magic 'auldron!" she called through her mouthful of cum, opening her gargling mouth wide so Cat could continue to squirt into her mouth and all over her face. Alison was in a wild ecstasy of lust. "'Um, 'um, 'um i' my mouf!" she repeated, as her mouth filled with a delicious bubbling concoction of man-cum and cunt-squirt, the doctors' double jizz load still swilling around in her gaping asshole.

"Give me that ass-cum!" shouted Cat. She leapt nimbly off the bed to reach Alison's asshole, where the two doctors' slimy cocks were still embedded. "Naughty Doctors, fucking asshole on the ward!" she scolded, as she pulled their cocks out of Alison's massively gaping ass with another squelchy farting noise and proceed to lick and suck them both clean. Alison knew what she wanted, though. She closed her asshole tight to hold the huge cum-load safe in her rectum, and straightened up slowly, still gargling her magic potion of cum and squirt. Cat lay down on the floor looking up at Alison's asshole, which Alison slowly lowered down over her face. And then Alison farted -- a huge, noisy, wet, filthy double-cumfart, right into Cat's mouth. Asshole-flavoured cum squirted out, splattering over Cat's face and down her gullet, and she swallowed it like a cum-starved whore, deliriously muttering, "Oh yeah, oh fuck, yeah fucking shit-cum in my mouth baby," as she used her long flappy tongue to wipe Alison's asshole clean.

Alison gaped her butthole again, so Cat's tongue could reach into its depths and lick the last few drops of cum out of her rectum. "You 'ike ea'ing my 'gwey awea', Nurf Cafewine?" Alison asked teasingly, as best as she could with a mouth still full of cum and squirt. As Cat's tongue continued to snake in and out of her rectum, Alison looked triumphantly up at the two men, opened her mouth wide to show off her gargled fuck-mixture one last time, and swallowed. She threw back her head and laughed out loud in glorious delight.

And then burped.

And then giggled.

12