Alison Goes to London Ch. 07

Story Info
Cunts is having a bad day. And Anna has a tea party...
4.2k words
4.67
3.3k
6
0

Part 7 of the 19 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/05/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The story so far:

It is 2050. Professor Emma Jane Cuntslicker and Dr Richard Dick, of the Royal Academy of Fucking in London, are worried. One of their students, Eva, appears to have attacked another, Alison. Eva is black, and therefore an Undesirable under Enlightenment law; it also appears that her elder brother Rob may have declared love to Alison -- a potential capital offense. Alison's parents, on the other hand, are pillars of the establishment, having made their money in butt-plugs. How can this explosive situation be defused?

~~~~~~~~~~

Professor Emma Jane Cuntslicker,PGCF, FD, FRSF (Fellow of the Royal Society of Fuckers), sat slumped at her desk, weighing up the events of the week. Had there ever been a worse one during the course of her entire twenty-year career in fucking? Perhaps when that stupid girl from Fuckham had accidentally lost a marble up her ass -- oh, the hours nurse Cat had spent trying to retrieve it! Cunts chuckled... Or no, even worse, that food fetish class where that boy hadn't checked the temperature before sticking his dick in the crêpes suzette? "Cock flambé" -- oh God, how he'd screamed... Boys were always doing stupid things -- led by their dicks rather than their brains. But girls could be such bitches. And this crisis this week was all the above: stupidand bitchy -- and dangerous. "Love!" Professor Cunts spat the word out in disgust. Did these young people know what a dangerous idea they were playing with, accusing each other of "love"?!

There was a knock at the door. "Come in!" called the Professor. "Ah, Dick-Dick, thanks for coming in, how are you? Eat my cunt."

"M' cock, probably a bit like you, Cunts: fucked! Jesus, what a week!"

"Tell me about it! Can I get you anything: coffee?"

"Coffee?!" Dr Dick laughed. "That's very retro, isn't it? Or are you trying to seduce me, like when you were young?"

"Dick, I'm not that old! But actually, now you mention it, I could do with a fuck to calm me down. Do you want a quickie, and then we have our debrief? Or shall we have a long slow working fuck?"

"Long slow's good for me," replied Dr Richard Dick, as both professors undressed. "Shall I eat you out while you tell me about the results of your investigations?"

"I think that could be just what I need, Dick," said Cunts as she sat on top of her desk and opened her legs wide. Her pussy was bald, her clit hood pierced with a silver ring set with a small ruby. She was -- happily for Dr Dick -- not wearing her auto-dildo.

"Oh, a new gemstone this week, Cunts?" asked Dick-Dick.

"Yes, my sister gave it to me. Isn't it nice?" Dick-Dick didn't reply, but knelt, and began slowly kissing Cunts' thighs, breathing in the rich end-of-day aroma of his boss's pussy while admiring her firm breasts looming impressively above his head. His cock began to rise in response.

"Now, to business," said Cunts. "First, this attack was clearly no accident. The 'eye-witnesses' are of course divided, according to allegiance. Alison's friends all seem to be Eva's enemies, and vice versa -- oh fuck, that's good, Dick-Dick, nice and slow..." Professor Dick was now gently kissing his boss's pussy with softly pursed lips. Cunts continued: "But Nurse Barbara -- you know, Buns -- swears that the wound could not have been caused by Alison jerking upwards suddenly. That tallies with Anna's recollection -- fuck yeah, just like that, gently, gently..." Dick-Dick had moved on to gently licking around Cunts' outer lips, teasing her pierced clit every now and again with the tip of his tongue. "It is fortuitous that Matron Standley was on leave this week, and Buns already knew Alison's tits really well from FP -- fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck..." Dick-Dick's tongue was now probing between Cunts' inner lips, tasting her deep-cunt nectar, slurping it up and spreading it over her vulva. "So, it was definitely a deliberate act of GBH by Eva. Alison's parents are furious, and want to bring in the police in. They came down from Cunthorpe on Monday night -- they're all staying in the Titz this week, they've taken Alison there as well. I managed to calm the parents down by letting the dad fuck my ass while I ate the mom's cunt. And they were very pleased to see that we stock Bates butt-plugs as standard! So they have now agreed to let us complete our internal investigations first..."

"No pun intended?" muttered Dick-Dick, as he starting deep-tongue-fucking his boss's cunt.

"Ha ha!" replied Cunts. "It doesn't help that Eva's black -- that always brings out the worst suspicions in people. If we could persuade the parents to settle for rustication -- fuck shit slow down, fucking slow down Dick, I can't fucking talk straight if you go so fast!" Professor Cuntslicker's colleague had clamped his entire mouth around her cunt and was chewing her clit vigorously -- but now, obediently, he apologised and eased off, going back to his gentle tongue-probing. "Yeah, that's better, nice and slow... But, of course, this is complicated by the whole 'love' thing -- which maybe you can tell me more about, Dick?"

"Ah, 'love'. You probably remember when it was made illegal, do you, Cunts?" Dr Dick got up, his face gleaming, and proffered his long stiff cock, the bulging head of which was already purple and glistening with pre-cum.

"Ah, those were the days!" Professor Cunts suddenly looked dreamily nostalgic, as she started gently stroking Dr Dick's long cock with her hand, smearing his pre-cum over the mushroom dickhead so that it gleamed. "2030 -- and the Great Expulsion was under weigh. The European Union had embraced the Enlightenment two years before, you see, and of course one of the conditions of our re-joining was that we sign up too. We who were in the vanguard of the Fuckers Party were celebrating our victory in the Referendum, which we knew meant the end of 'love' and the beginning of the primacy of Pleasure." Cunts' eyes glazed over with emotion, as she felt Dick-Dick's hard cock jerk and bob in her hand. "I always thought it would be the religious reactionaries who would undermine the revolution. But actually, we managed to expel pretty much all of them -- and most of those that remained caved in and joined the Church of the Enlightenment..."

"C of E?" interrupted Dick-Dick.

"Exactly," said Cunts, spitting on his cock-head and smearing saliva generously up and down his shaft. "A bunch of unprincipled hypocrites, if there ever was one. So, unexpectedly, now it's the ethnic minorities who now pose the greatest threat, because many of them still have friends and relatives in Unenlightened countries. I remember back then demonstrating against allowing the children of Undesirables to stay in the Union, even if sterilised. You can sterilise a body -- but not a mind, if its allegiance is divided." Professor Cunts swivelled round and lay down on her desk, her head dangling upside-down off the edge so that her colleague could slide his cock into her open mouth.

"Well, this episode proves you right, Cunts," said Dick-Dick as he began to slowly probe the professor's mouth with his cock-head. "Eva and her brother are both the sterilised children of expelled Undesirables. Apparently Alison met Eva's brother Rod on the train..."

"Wob," corrected Cunts, her mouth full of cock.

"Rob, sorry -- on her way down from Cunthorpe. She says they just fucked, and parted. But Eva says Alison 'fell in love' with Rod..."

"Wob!"

"Rob -- ... and has been trying to persuade him to leave the Union with her so they can get married. Alison denies all this, saying that Rob has been pestering her with messages, and that last weekend he appeared in her room in Fuckers' Hall and proposed 'love' to her then."

"Wha' do 'Waire and Bwa'wwey 'ay?"

"Sorry?" Dick-Dick pulled his cock out of Cunts' mouth.

"What do Claire and Bradley say?" repeated Cunts, spit dangling and dribbling down her nose.

"Oh -- they are four-square behind Alison, of course," replied Dr Dick as he slid his cock back into Cunts' mouth, this time even deeper so he could look down and watch the bulge in her gagless throat as he began to slowly deep-fuck her gullet. "But they admit they didn't actually hear him say he 'loved' her: they were in Claire's room jerking each other off at the time." Dick-Dick was now slowly fucking Cunts' throat with the full length of his very long cock. As it slid in, it formed a bulge which slowly worked its way along some eight inches of her pale throat -- like a rat being swallowed by a python -- until his balls gently caressed her nose. As his cock slid out, it brought great strings of slime with it, which dribbled obscenely down Professor Cunts' nose and onto her eyes.

"Wait a moment!" interrupted Cunts, swivelling around again and sitting up, spit hanging in great ropes off her nose and chin, and splattering down onto her huge tits. "The only person who can tell us the truth is the brother. But he's not going to do that, is he? If he says Alison was chasing him with this 'love' shit, then she gets rusticated, and maybe Eva gets off lightly because she can claim she was trying to protect him. If he admits his guilt, then we can't stop the Bates family taking this to the police, and he gets culled! Obviously, he's going to protect himself."

"Are you sure he's the guilty party, then?" asked Dick-Dick cautiously. Cunts slipped lightly off the desk, her huge firm tits jiggling as she did so, and knelt on the floor in front of her colleague. Gently, Dick-Dick slipped his spit-coated cock between Cunts' massive breasts and started slowly fucking them.

"He must be." Cunts wrapped her hands around her tits, pushing them together to make a good tight fuck-seal for Dick-Dick's shaft. "Why would Alison throw away a brilliant career as a fucker, and risk the ostracism of her entire anally-obsessed family, to go off to the Outside World to marry a black man?" The pace of Dr Dick's tit-fucking was increasing now, and Cunts could tell that he was building up to an orgasm. She tilted her head downwards, so that with each upward stroke of Dick-Dick's cock his dickhead penetrated her mouth with a gentle slurp, repeatedly re-lubricating his cock and her tits in one go. Professor Cunts opened her mouth into a perfect "O", ready to receive her colleague's cum-blast...

... when suddenly the phone rang.

"Oh fuck!" swore Dr Dick.

"Calmly, Dick," laughed Cunts. "Remember you said you wanted a nice slow fuck. So now you're getting one! Coitus fucking interruptus! Hello? ... Ah, Anna, what news? ... He's here now? Well done, you clever slut! ... Okay, would you bring him up, please?"

Dr Dick looked quizzically at Professor Cunts, his cock slowly deflating. The Professor explained: "Sorry, Dick, we'll have to finish our fuck later. Rob Daniels is here to see us. He's been staying with Eva at their family flat in London ever since she was suspended -- he normally works in Fuxeter, you see. Anna's been trying all week to persuade him to come and set the record straight."

"Should we put our clothes on?"

"Maybe you should, but I have a hunch I might need mine off again soon. He may be an Undesirable, but he's still a man -- which means he'll be led by his cock rather than his brains."

There was a knock at the door, and a smiling Rob Daniels entered, escorted by Anna, who was carrying a tray bearing a coffee-pot, cups, saucers and napkins, and a plate of scones. If Rob was surprised to see Cunts stark naked, he did not show it, but nodded and smiled courteously.

"Good afternoon, Mister Daniels: lick my pussy. I'm Professor Cuntslicker. And this is Doctor Dick," continued Cunts, gesturing to her colleague, who was stuffing his cock back into his trousers.

Rob Daniels continued to smile his twinkly smile. "Suck my cock, Professor. Fuck a bitch, Doctor Dick," he said with impeccable manners. "But please, call me Rob."

"In which case, call me Cunts. Please, take a seat. Can I get you anything? Coffee?"

"That would be lovely, thank you," replied Rob. Dick-Dick smirked to himself.

"And a blowjob?" followed up Cunts.

"Oh, only if you're having one," replied Rob -- "I mean, if... you know what I mean."

"Anna," said Cunts, "would you give Mister Daniels a coffee and a blowjob, please?

As Rob Daniels settled into an armchair, Anna set her tray on the coffee-table and poured Rob a cup of black coffee. Cunts sat opposite him on a wide sofa, legs spread, her hairless pierced pussy -- still slightly puffy and damp from the attention Dick-Dick had been giving it -- on full view. She started absent-mindedly rubbing her clit with one finger, making the ruby sparkle and glint intermittently in the reflected light from the ceiling lamps. Anna knelt on the floor in front of Rob, opened his fly, and pulled out his massive, though flaccid, black cock. She stifled a gasp, in her best professional manner, but could not entirely dampen her grin, licking her lips as she massaged the rapidly-hardening specimen of manhood which dangled before her face. Rob took a sip of his coffee. "Would you like some cream with that, Mister Daniels?" asked Anna from between his legs.

"Yes please, thank you, Miss Anna," replied Rob. Anna duly retrieved a small jug of double cream from the tray, and proceeded to pour a generous helping onto the head of Rob's already stiff cock, which was now pointing some forty-five degrees upwards towards Anna's face. The cream began to flow slowly downhill, back along Rob's shaft towards his abdomen and his balls, every now and again dribbling sideways off his cock in little white rivulets and dripping onto the floor. Anna bent down and began to methodically rescue the drips of cock-flavoured cream with her tongue, smacking her lips as it began to coat her lips and chin.

"Rob, I am very grateful you were able to come to see us," Cunts began. "I think you probably know why we asked you in -- but let me summarise for you the awkward situation we find ourselves in." Rob nodded: he appeared very calm, and not at all distracted by the buxom brunette at his crotch, who had now pulled her stretchy tank-top down so as to be able to catch more drips of cream on her huge flowing breasts.

"As you know," continued Cunts, "your sister Eva has violently attacked one of our other students in class -- apparently unprovoked." She licked her index finger with the tip of her tongue to lubricate it, before resuming her apparently absent-minded clit-rubbing.

"Alison, yes -- I am so sorry," said Rob. Anna was now pouring a second, more generous coating of cream over his hard cock, covering the whole black shaft, balls and all, in sweet white gloop.

"You admit it, then?" interrupted Dick-Dick. He was fully clothed again but, still horny after his interrupted tit-fuck, and clearly quite taken by Anna's blowjob skills, had unzipped his fly and was slowly stroking his long cock back into an erection.

"Yes," said Rob, "and Eva clearly behaved disgracefully. But I would ask you to hear me out, because I may be able to give you some reasons for clemency." Anna was now quietly moaning in pleasure as she slurped and gobbled cream off Rob's cock and balls, her happy face gradually becoming messier and messier, cream dribbling off her tongue and lips and down her chin. Dick-Dick watched, mesmerised by the sight as he stroked his cock in the background. Rob stayed apparently composed -- though his large black cock remained as stiff as a rod.

"Is that so?" replied Cunts with a tone of annoyance. "Was Alison not declaring 'love' to you, then?" She removed her slimy finger from her crotch and jabbed it accusingly towards Rob.

"No," replied Rob simply. "I declared love to her." Anna froze in shock, her lips wrapped around the side of Rob's cock, choking on cream as she gasped in horror. She spluttered, sneezing double cream out of her nose and onto her tits. Cunts looked down disapprovingly at Anna's uncharacteristic gaucherie, before going back to slowly rubbing her clit. The receptionist muttered a hasty apology.

"That's all right, Miss Anna," said Rob reassuringly, "you're doing great -- please don't stop." And then, addressing Cunts, he continued: "I made the mistake of telling my sister how I felt about Alison. Sometimes Eva's protectiveness has tipped over into an unwarranted level of jealousy. I am sorry." Anna had resumed her oral ministrations, now sucking the remaining cream off Rob's cock with long, deep mouthfuck strokes, tongue wriggling along the undershaft to cleanse his balls. Dick-Dick was jerking his own cock at the sight, his pace increasing as he watched in awe. Rob, however, continued calmly: "Eva has long been emotionally insecure. Our parents were expelled when she was very young. I have done my best to be both brother and parent to her. She found her calling in fucking of course, but is aware of how perilous the position of black people is in this country. And so she can be fiercely, and sometimes unpleasantly, competitive. She is aware that her greatest assets as a fucker are her throat and her breasts -- my parents spent their last savings before fleeing this country on giving their beloved daughter GM tits and throat, hoping that it would improve her chances in life -- but hearing me extol the virtues of Alison's asshole and the beauty of her MM tits brought out the jealousy in her. I should have been more circumspect." Rob sipped his coffee, and put his cup down on the coffee-table.

"Would you like a scone, Mister Daniels?" interrupted Anna, her face and hair now liberally smeared with cream. A mixture of spit, snot and cream drooled from her chin and from Rob's cock.

"Oh -- that would be lovely, thank you," said Rob. Anna took a warm scone from the tray and split it with a knife, before asking, "Clotted cream first, then jam -- or the other way around?"

"Oh, cream first of course, Miss Anna -- just like my granny taught me!" chuckled Rob.

"Ah, my gran was the same!" replied Anna as she dipped a teaspoon into a small Wedgwood pot and began liberally smearing Cornish clotted cream up and down the full length of Rob's cock. "But Auntie Ethel always did the jam first," she continued, as she spooned organic strawberry jam on top of the layer of cream, and then sandwiched his dick between the two scone halves. Rob's purple-brown glans poked out in front, cream and jam squelching out the sides. Anna proceeded to consume her afternoon tea, starting -- for theatrical effect -- from the base end of his shaft, so that her face gradually became decorated with streaks of strawberry jam, clotted cream, and crumbled scone.

"Rob," Cunts said in a business-like manner, "whilst I have the greatest of sympathy for Eva, the bottom line is this: the Bates family want to see her rusticated, and you expelled, or culled -- which is not an unlikely outcome for a black man in this country. Will you tell the truth, and take that risk? Or will you lie, to protect yourself and your sister and shift the blame to the 'lovelorn' Miss Bates?"

There was silence. Anna paused her nibbling, furrowing her brow and looking up expectantly to hear Rob's answer. Even Dick-Dick stopped stroking his shaft, his cock-head pulsing and gleaming in his fist.

"Professor," Rob said slowly. "One thing you don't understand... is that I dolove Alison."

"Oh, bullshit!" replied Cunts, removing her finger from her clit again to gesticulate her exasperation. Dick-Dick started to go soft again: this conversation was not turning him on. Even Anna, her face plastered with cream and jam, didn't seem to know what to do, pausing her oral ministrations in shock and turning imploringly to Cunts for guidance. "There is no such thing as 'love' -- not anymore -- not here!" continued Cunts angrily. "Alison just turns you on: she is a hot fucking slut with great tits and an amazing asshole, and you liked fucking her gape and coming all over her face. And who wouldn't? But that's not 'love', that's lust -- pure lust:pleasure, Mister Daniels!" Cunts' face and neck began to redden. Instinctively and unconsciously, she crossed her legs to protect her pussy from Rob's view.

12