Alison Goes to London Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I do not expect you to understand love, Professor Cuntslicker," continued Rob calmly, cream and jam slowly dripping off his warm cock onto Anna's incredulous face. You are a pioneer of the Enlightenment, and in the footsteps of that Enlightenment this country, this Union, has expelled Love. But it lurks still, hidden under the mask of lust and pleasure which this society extols. It is only people who know that there is an alternative -- for example, who have family and friends in the Outside World, where people still sometimes fuck not just for pleasure but because they love each other, marry because they love each other, bear children -- notin vitro butin utero -- because they love each other, give birth from the very organs with which they made love..." -- here both Cunts and Dick-Dick grimaced with undisguised disgust -- "... and then who stay lovingly faithful to each other despite all the suffering it brings them -- only such people will dare, in this totalitarian society, to speak the name of Love and recognise it when it appears."

Dr Dick had put his now flaccid cock back into his trousers and zipped up his fly, and was watching Rob stony-faced. Anna sat still at Rob's feet, trembling and tearful, her hands clasped in horror over her jam-smeared dribbling creamy mouth. Cunts sat cross-legged, her hands instinctively clasped over her breasts, insulted and raging inside. For the first time ever in her life, she felt naked, and wished to hide from a man.

"I am sorry to upset you so, Professor Cunts -- Doctor Dick -- Miss Anna. You see, if I merely lusted after Alison, then I would lie, thereby saving my own life and prosperity in this country and, what's more, preserving the chance of being able to see Alison again. But this is not lust, but love: and so, I seek Alison's happiness above my pleasure. Alison will probably never understand this any more than you will -- but that's okay. I will leave this country and join my parents overseas, and possibly never see Alison again. I will write you a letter admitting to my guilt. That way her parents will be satisfied, and will not need to take the matter to the police. And I ask you to show as much clemency towards Eva as you can: she is a child of your Enlightenment, and I only want her to be happy in the world she has grown up in. Without my baleful influence, she will be a great fucker -- and I am sure she will feel more secure in herself, and be less arrogant and ill-behaved to everyone."

Rob stood up and wiped the cream and jam off his stiff cock with a napkin. "Thank you, Miss Anna, that was wonderful," he said kindly. "I'm sorry we weren't able to finish: perhaps another time? Thank you, Professors both. Don't worry, Anna, I can see myself out."

Rob shut the door quietly behind him. Dick-Dick stood stiffly against the desk, arms crossed and jaw set hard. Cunts curled up on the sofa like a foetus, arms clasped over her huge naked breasts, her face red, her lips trembling and frothing with rage. Anna whimpered on the floor, the remains of scone and cream and jam caked onto her face and tits, little rivulets of tears making long creamy pink stains down her cheeks.

For a minute or so, no one moved.

But then, suddenly, Anna leapt up. "Wait! Wait, please, Mister Daniels! I need to speak to you!" she called, as she ran out the door and down the staircase after Rob, her huge bare breasts swinging wildly, and flecks of cream and jam flying off in her wake. "WAIT -- I NEED TO SPEAK TO YOU -- ABOUT LOVE!!!"

Dick-Dick waited until her cries faded away. He glanced at Cunts -- but she was still curled up on the sofa, her breath trembling as she rocked back and forth, the pain of her dismembered ideology etched onto her face. And so, annoyed but resigned to the inevitable, Dr Dick got out his cock again, hastily stroked it back into an erection, fapped hard with his fist for some thirty seconds, and then ejaculated unceremoniously, his semen splattering over the back of Cunts' crouched trembling head. He wiped his cock-head clean on Cunts' long dark hair, stowed his cock back in his trousers again, sighed, swore, and left.

Professor Emma Jane Cuntslicker was left alone. More alone than she had ever felt in her life.

12