Alison Goes to London Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, you're so tasty, Alison!" moaned Eva, as her tongue slobbered into and around Alison's ever-widening gape. But... uh... may I...?" Eva paused.

"May you what?" asked Alison.

"Uh... I'd love to put my hand in there, Alison. Is that okay?"

"Fuck yeah!" exclaimed Alison in delight. "Go for it, babe! Even your brother didn't do that to me!" Again Eva froze at the mention of her brother's name -- but Alison gave her a reassuring cheeky smile, saying, "Boys are so stupid, aren't they? So desperate to put their cocks in dark places, they miss out on half the fun!"

"I can be pretty stupid too, Alison -- though in a different way..."

"Hey, stop apologising, Eva. That's why you and I are fuckers -- because we know that pleasure is the way to bring people together -- not this 'love' shit. I eat your cunt, you fist my ass -- and we're both happy!"

"I've never fisted a girl's ass before. I mean, I never knew my mom -- and my brother sure as shit didn't let me do it to him... Anything I need to know?"

"For most people, yes: go real slow. But for me, just fucking ram it in!" Alison hummed the "Do you have a Bates butt?" jingle and grinned encouragingly at Eva. "Ready? One... Two... Three... Fist!"

Eva didn't exactly "ram" -- but it was not long before her entire right fist, past her wrist, was exploring deep inside the squelchy depths of Alison's rectal passage. Alison felt Eva's fist clench up, twirl and twist around, then stretch out, her fingers gently tickling the insides of her rectum, making her gape even further. "Oh, that's good, Eva!" said Alison. "My Mommy always taught me: 'You have to fool your ass into thinking you need a shit; then it'll gape wider.' You've clearly got the maternal instinct for asshole!"

Eva laughed, and then began to gently fuck her fist in and out. Alison concentrated hard to relax her sphincter even more until, lubricated by her GM ass-slime, Eva's fist could plunge unimpeded in and out of her inches-wide gape. Each entry produced a loud squelching noise, and each exit a stretched-out, noisy, deep-pitched fart, leaving Alison's circular ass-rim quivering with pleasure and dripping with lube, ready for the next assault. "Oh God, Alison, that's so beautiful," intoned Eva, tears welling up in her eyes again. "I'm sorry for all the times I was so rude about your asshole..."

"You're making up for it now, Eva. Now -- time for you to suck my tits and make me come."

Eva froze, fear and foreboding etched on her face. "Are you sure, Al? I mean, do you trust me? Last time I sucked your tits..."

"That was last time! But we're fuckers, remember? 'True fuckers want nothing more than to give pleasure. In this Enlightened world we live in, there is to be no more jealousy, or possessiveness, or revenge, or love. Only Pleasure!'"

"Oh, that's beautiful, Alison -- where did you hear that?"

"From my Mommy, of course."

"I wish I had known my mom. Maybe I would have turned out better."

"You've turned out beautiful and sexy, Eva -- and that's all that matters. Now, no more regrets -- time for you to show me how you can really suck tit!"

Her fist still snug inside Alison's warm rectum, Eva slid upwards, and gently began to lick Alison's nipples. Alison's dome-shaped areolas began to swell and puff up, as Eva's tongue traced delicately around them, eliciting goose-bumps on their soft slopes. Eva opened her mouth wider so as to cup her lips over the domes of Alison's breasts, still flicking her nipples with her tongue. It was not long before tremors of pleasure were emanating from Alison's tits and spreading through her body. Soon her cunt was pulsating in a gentle orgasm, making her asshole repeatedly squeeze Eva's fist, as pussy-juice and ass-lube alike dribbled down Alison's perineum onto the sofa.

As Alison came, both girls wept -- but for different reasons. Alison wept with relief -- relief that Eva was no longer the enemy, and relief that all she had ever believed had been proved true: fucking really was the answer to all personal troubles; Pleasure could bind wounds, heal conflicts, and make the lion lie down with the lamb.

Eva's tears were more painful. She wept out of remorse and shame for the hurt she had caused, now so miraculously forgiven. But she also wept for her own loss: her parents, and now her brother, all exiled because of the cruelty of white man's society, which accepted black people with big tits and big cocks who bought into Enlightenment values, but would never allow them family life. But most of all, as Eva sucked Alison's beautiful domed tits, she imagined she remembered another pair of nipples she once used to suck -- huge, black, full of life-sustenance, giving of themselves selflessly for her -- their owner even accepting exile to give her daughter a chance of success in the white man's world. "Mommy," she whimpered into Alison's nipple, her fist still gently lodged in the white girl's rectum, as the tears flowed down her cheeks, dripping like a healing balm onto Alison's once-wounded breasts, "Mommy, I'm so sorry..."

Alison put her arms softly around her new friend, rocking her on her breast and gently licking her tears away while crooning, "Fuuuck... fuuuck... You pleasure me, Eva. Mommy will be proud of you, pretty cunt... Don't you worry... We're fuckers, remember? That heals everything..."

After a few minutes, their tears and their orgasms spent, Alison and Eva disentangled themselves, together licked Eva's fist clean, slowly gathered their clothes up and dressed each other, Alison's gaze lingering over Eva's beautiful ebony slit as she pulled her daisy dukes up.

On their way to the door, they passed by Cunts' desk, where Alison's gaze was suddenly caught by a crumpled piece of paper covered with a distinctive and familiar style of hand-writing: large, pink, flamboyantly curly letters. Alison knew it was wrong to read other people's mail, but curiosity got the better of her, and she leaned over to read the first couple of lines. "Oh my fucking God!" she exclaimed in horror and disbelief.

"What is it?" said Eva.

"They've gone. They've fucking gone! Listen to this..." Alison read out loud:

Sunday, 9th October, 2050

Dear Cunts,

By the time you read this, Andy and I will be gone. I'm sorry we didn't give you more warning. I would have liked to have had more time to say goodbye, and to thank you for being one of the greatest inspirations I have ever had in my life. You are truly an amazing fucker, and you have been a selfless and devoted lecturer, tutor and mentor to me for so many years. I hope you will find it in your heart to forgive us for what we are now doing.

I know that you are a convinced believer in the Enlightenment, and have devoted your life to building a society where nothing is more important than Pleasure. I have been your faithful acolyte in that mission, and I am not ashamed of it. However, over the past year or so, both Andy and I have noticed things in our relationship which cannot be explained by the principles of the Enlightenment -- things which just don't make sense unless there is a greater good than Pleasure. I did not know what that greater good was until I knelt in your office yesterday sucking Rob Daniels' cock. I will not repeat Rob's words, as I know they may cause you deep hurt -- which is not what I want. But they answered questions about us -- about Andy and me -- which the Enlightenment has never been able to answer.

We have left the Union. We plan to marry, and hope to have children together.

Andy joins me in wishing you every possible pleasure.

Anna

"Oh Jesus fucking Christ..." whispered Alison.

12