Alison Goes to London Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wait, wait!" shouted Teresa. "I gotta choose the cunt!" She prowled slowly around the circle whilst the girls called, "'Oo's the cunt? 'Oo's the cunt?" and the boys shouted out the names of their favourite candidates. Teresa paused in front of Belle, teasing her briefly before cheekily grabbing the girl next to her by the crotch and dragging her into the circle. "Amber's the cunt, Amber's the cunt!" screeched the girls, as the new girl, her black hair in a short bob, eyelids blue with far too much eye-shadow, and lips glistening red with lipstick, took her place in the centre of the circle. Teresa hitched her skirt up, kneeling on the ground with her ass in the air as Harry started to fuck her pussy doggy-style.

"Eva..." ventured Alison cautiously, tearing her gaze away from the game, "will you continue with what you were telling me back in the dining hall?"

"Oh yeah, sure... No, I was just saying that most people don't know this, but the Church of the Enlightenment has translated 'love' out of all religious discourse. But originally the Church used to talk about 'loving your neighbour as yourself'."

"Oh, come on, Eva! What kind of bullshit conspiracy theory is that? Religion's got nothing to do with 'love'! I mean, in the olden days, the Church forced people into loveless marriages, allowed husbands to beat their wives, abused children, burnt people at the stake for saying the world was round..."

In the circle, Amber had taken over the striptease, slouching around the circle seductively, licking her fingers and rubbing lipstick-stained spit onto her nipples through her white blouse, while leading her companions in call and response:

And on that whore

There was a cunt,

The prettiest cunt

That you ever did see.

They continued in unison, as Amber chose her boy and dragged him by his very hard cock into the centre:

And the cunt on the whore,

And the whore on the bed,

And the big dicks jerked all around, all around,

And the big dicks jerked all around.

"'Oo's the clit? 'Oo's the clit?" chanted the girls, until short blond Belle was chosen to enter the circle. Soon Amber was sucking her boy's cock, leaving rings of red lipstick up and down his hard shaft. Harry continued to fuck Teresa, but shifted to reverse cowgirl so his male companions, enthusiastically stroking their cocks, could admire the sight of Teresa's cunt being speared by his dick, her rather large clitoris sticking up and glistening with juice. Alison grinned with delight. What a lovely display of youthful innocence, she thought -- happy, carefree, companionable, peaceful, and thinking of nothing but their own and others' pleasure!

"Alison," Eva replied, "I can't prove anything to you -- because the Union has erased all written records of pre-Enlightenment days. But those of us who belong to ethnic minorities -- blacks, Asians -- still have family ties to other countries. We have communal memories, and together we remember what things were like before -- including the ways we worshipped, and the stories we told: that's why the Union tries so hard to expel and control us. Will you let me recite to you something my brother always recited to me every night as I was growing up -- as he was read it by our mother? You won't like it, I warn you -- so you must promise not to get mad."

"Oh fuck, okay, I promise," Alison sighed.

Eva spoke slowly and quietly, so as not to be overheard: "Love is patient, love is kind..."

As Eva spoke, Belle was now leading the next verse of the song:

And on that cunt

There was a clit...

Eva continued, unperturbed: "... It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud..."

... The prettiest clit

That you ever did see...

"... It does not dishonour others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth..."

... And the clit on the cunt,

And the cunt on the whore,

And the whore on the bed...

"... It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres..."

... And the big dicks jerked all around, all around,

And the big dicks jerked all around.

"... Love never fails."

Eva stopped. And Belle reach the end of her verse. But the white noise in Alison's mind was deafening. She made no response, but sat trembling, terrified. She watched again the carefree pleasure of the students -- this, she remembered, was how she had been just a few months previous. But now -- barely a month after arriving at the RAF -- she was a fearful, doubting wreck. What had gone wrong? Why was this world of Pleasure, which she had adored and admired all her life, so prone to jealousy and spite and betrayal? And why was this crazy, objectionable idea -- this "'love' shit", as she called it -- rearing its ugly head? What about all those Enlightenment ideals? How could people turn their backs on them? And how couldshe even doubt them herself...? A silent scream arose in her breast: she bottled it up, but she felt moisture and pain behind her eyes, and her fists clenched instinctively in self-defence.

Alison felt Eva gently stroke her tits -- and suddenly she realised she must have been brooding a long time, for the students had moved on several verses. There were now several couples in the centre, fucking in a variety of positions, and a skinny girl with long silver-blond hair was leading the next verse:

And in that GAPE

There was a cock,

The hugest cock

That you ever did see.

"Oh, I must watch this!" said Alison to herself, coming to her senses, standing up and moving forward to get a closer look.

And the cock in the gape

And the gape in the arse

And the arse on the whore

And the whore on the bed,

And the big dicks jerked all around, all around,

And the big dicks jerked all around.

The silver-blond girl grabbed the very large cock of her chosen boy and dragged him into the centre of the circle to join the others. She crouched down with her ass high in the air and pulled her cheeks apart to reveal one of the most beautiful gapes Alison had ever seen outside her own buttocks -- perfectly round, gleaming with natural lube, and dropping away immediately into a dark maroon anal cauldron. "Oh fucking Jesus!" exclaimed Alison, louder than she meant to, just as a brief lull happened in the song. The skinny girl heard, turned her head, did a double-take, and looked in amazement at Alison.

"'Ey!" the girl called. "You're Alison Bates!" said the girl.

"Uh... yeah?" replied Alison uncertainly.

"Lick m' pussy!" squealed the girl in delight. "My name's Riley. You're my idol! I watched you on the Fuck Factor and everyfink! I wanna be like you!" Her boy began to sink his shaft into her ass, but she pushed him away, saying, "'Ang on a sec', Larry, I wanna talk to this girl! She's got this amazin' arsehole; she's, like, a fuckin' celeb--"

"No no," interrupted Alison, "let me watch you! Show me that beautiful gape getting fucked!"

The girl's face glowed, ecstatic at the unsolicited celebrity compliment. Larry also looked happy, as his huge cock touched bottom in one thrust, eliciting a loud "Fuuuuuuck!" from the girl, who turned her attentions back to her assfuck. By now, however, the game had turned -- as it inevitably would -- into one huge orgy. Any rules that might have applied in the early stages, as well any musical pretensions, had been cast aside, as all the students paired up -- except for one spare boy who sank his cock into Teresa's exposed asshole, so that she found herself in a DP sandwich between him and Harry.

Alison, though, kept watching the gaping silver-blonde Riley. She was reminded of herself not long ago -- carefree, sexy, sluttish, and determined to use her anal gifts to full advantage. Alison marvelled at her talent, watching her rectum pulsate deliciously as it alternately swallowed, then squeezed out, Larry's cock. "What a great fucker she would make!" Alison thought.

It was not long before all the boys were coming -- somewhere. Teresa took a double creampie from her two: their cum dribbled slowly out of her orifices, forming a viscous blend which dripped onto the warm grass. Amber's boy jerked off all over her face, aiming particularly at her bright red lips, so that his cum dribbled pink down her chin, as she swallowed his cock to suck out the last few drops. And, best of all -- thought Alison, grinning from ear to ear -- Riley took a massive cum-load in her ass from Larry, before tightening up her sphincter, aiming skyward, and farting a huge fine spray of cum high into the air so that, caught by the sunlight, Alison could swear she saw a rainbow shimmer briefly...

But then Alison turned to look at Eva and saw her uncertain half-smile, masking that deep sadness which, it was now clear, welled in that strange, stranger's heart -- and Alison too was reminded of her own fear, unease and pain. Nothing was ever quite so black and white, was it? She shivered, squeezed Eva's hand, pointed to her watch, and turned with her to leave.

12