Alison Goes to London Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The entire party filed out into the entrance lobby, where the friends and family, as well as a large spread of canapés, awaited them. Claire eyed up the petits-fours lustfully, before Alison pulled her back to the group.

"Professor Dick, I'd like you to meet Annabel's daughter, Belladonna..." said Hildegard, introducing the Annabel lookalike, who paused eating cum out of her cunt to say a gracious "Lick my pussy" to Dick-Dick and his student group, "... and her son, the Reverend Duncan Williams, and his wife Genevieve," gesturing to the cleric and the French maid, the latter of whom was wiping semen off her face with her hand and happily slurping it off her fingers.

"It has been a privilege for us to share this special moment with you," said Dick-Dick to the vicar. "Your mother passed away with such dignity and good taste. You must be very proud of her." All the students nodded enthusiastically -- especially the boys, who were wiping their cocks off and stowing them back in their trousers. Claire and Eva continued to nurse Alison, getting her another drink of water, and giving her lots of hugs and kisses. Harriet lit a new cigarette and blew dignified and respectful cones of smoke across the room, as she stowed her dildo in her handbag.

"Are you okay, Al?" asked Claire, stroking her friend's cheek.

"Yeah, I'm fine. At least, no blood drawn this time!" She smiled tentatively at Eva, who said in reply, "Thank you, Alison. You needn't have done that for me..."

"Maybe not. But I wasn't gonna let that dickhead..."

But Alison never got to finish her sentence, for suddenly the air was rent by a blood-curling scream. "NOOOOOOO!!!" A man ran out of a side-corridor and across the hallway towards the front door. He was completely naked, with black skin and grey hair, and a wiry build. The entire funeral party, as well as all the students, paused in astonishment. Eva clasped her hands to her mouth in horror.

"DOORS!" bellowed Hildegard. Nurse Datchet hastily slammed her fist onto a red button on the wall, and the glass front doors slammed shut.

The man hurled himself at the doors, straining every sinew, in vain, to open them. "LET ME OUT!" he screamed. "I KNOW WHAT YOU'RE TRYING TO DO TO ME! I DON'T WANT TO DIE -- I DON'T WANT TO DIE!" His naked dark-skinned figure scrabbled at the doors, and then hurled itself at them in a desperate attempt to break out.

"GUARDS! ESCAPED CLIENT!" shouted Hildegard. "PREPARE NUMBER SIX!" The three male fuckers, still naked, ran into the hallway from the fuck-chamber next door, seized weapons from behind the reception desk, and took aim at the desperate escapee.

"NO!!!" screamed Eva.

"FIRE!" bellowed Hildegard. All three fucker-guards fired in unison. The black man, his body spread-eagled in desperation against the doors, screamed, froze, and then slid slowly down the door, leaving a long smear of blood against the glass, as he crumpled into a heap on the floor.

"Oh Jesus..." cried Alison. She looked at Eva, who was trembling from head to foot and whose face was frozen in utter horror.

"Daddy!" Eva whispered. She swayed for a few seconds, and then fainted.

~

The sky seemed greyer, and the nave dimmer than usual, as Alison shuffled into Wankminster Cathedral that evening.

"Forgive me, Fucker, for I have sinned." Alison's lower lip trembled as she spoke.

"How long has it been since your last Confession?" came a familiar reassuring voice.

"Oh, not long, Fucker -- just a few days, but... a lot has happened in those few days -- I hardly know where to begin." She wrung her hands in desperation, as if trying to wash her pain away.

"Take your time, there's no hurry, my sister."

"Well, I think I might have told you last time that a man... declared love to me."

"Ah, yes... Have you been able to forgive your attacker?"

"Well, I'm trying to. But since then, his sister attacked me -- like, tried to bite my tit off -- and I was off school for a couple of weeks. We've made up now: I mean, I ate her cunt, and she fisted my ass and everything, so I think we're going to be good friends. But... but she's been telling me... aboutlove..."

"What has she said?" The priest's voice took on an air of alarm.

"Well -- and also, I forgot to say, two post-grad students at the Academy left. Actually, they've left the Union, and are getting marriedfor love... And they want to have kids, like, the 'natural' way, you know, by fucking, and then, like, out of her cunt...? And my friend -- you know, the one who bit my tit, the sister of the guy who said he loved me -- she says that originally, in the Bible, it, like, talks aboutlove and stuff and... and today, this boy hit me... and then I saw a man being culled -- and it was my friend's dad, and... and I know culling is supposed to be voluntary, but this sure as fuck wasn't, and, well... I don't know any more what to believe. I was brought up to be a good girl, you know, to fuck around, to give pleasure, to follow the ideals of the Enlightenment. But now everything seems wrong, and the more I see the worse it seems. I just don't know what to believe any more, Fucker, and I'm so... scared..." Alison's voice trailed off, fearful that she might have said too much.

There was a long pause, before the priest replied slowly, weighing his words carefully. "Sister, you are straying into very dangerous territory, you know. I cannot answer your questions. If I did, even in the privacy of Confession, I would be putting myself in danger as well. I advise you to turn away from this path, and go back to fucking around and giving pleasure. In this Enlightened society we live in, some things are best not thought about too deeply; mindless pleasure can be preferable."

"Yeah, but, Fucker, I -- "

"Hear me out, sister. If you are determined to learn more about these things you are so concerned about, visit a friend of mine. His name is Ambrose, and you can find him at 38B Tottenham Cunt Road. Knock three times on the green door. If someone answers, say only that 'the shepherd' sent you. They will pass you a small book through the cat-flap: take it quietly, and leave immediately. Keep this to yourself, tell no one where you are going, and be very discreet."

"Oh, and this Ambrose, is he -- "

"No more questions, sister. Your penance is to say one Our Fucker and three Eat My Cunt Marys. Now, would you like to make an act of contrition?"

"Uh, oh, yes please, I like that bit best. But, uh -- could you do it in my ass? My face is feeling a bit bruised..."

"Of course, my sister, that is your choice." The panel in the screen slid open, revealing the confessional gloryhole. Alison turned around, hitched up her skirt, and pressed her buttocks against the screen. She felt the thick ecclesiastical cock enter her asshole with a gentle squelch. The priest muttered "oh fuck" under his breath, and began to slowly slide his presbyterial dick in and out of her rectum.

12