Middle-Aged Cocksucker, Exposed

Story Info
Her privacy is compromised...and now she can't stop sucking?
3.7k words
4.21
26.1k
20

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 11/09/2023
Created 09/15/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a story about a foolish woman and her glorious summer of oral sex. It's also about how she made a fool of herself. But mostly it's about oral sex.

Here is where I'm supposed to tell you how ravishing I am, what a hot body I have. I won't do that. For a woman of fifty I have a lot to offer but wouldn't call myself beautiful. My suitors describe me as "striking" and "classy" which I do appreciate. But my favorite adjective of all is "fuckable". At this point in life that's really what I aspire to.

I was attending a change-of-command party at the officer's club on the military post where I worked. It was mandatory for me but I actually enjoyed these events. They tended to be almost all male and I got a lot of attention. I wasn't military but was considered the equivalent of an officer due to my government service level.

There was a young lieutenant paying me a lot of attention that night. He was very handsome and a good dancer. His compliments game was on point. He told me that my smile and red hair light up the room. He couldn't get enough of my legs. I think of my legs as a great physical asset and like to wear hosiery to show them off.

He also admired some articles I had written for a business magazine which I thought was a nice touch. The clincher was when he told me I reminded him of his friend's mother, the mom all the guys in the neighborhood wanted to fuck. Next thing you know I am on my knees in the ladies lounge, mouth full of his man meat.

Now, don't look down on me because you think I'm a pushover for some shallow flattery and a couple martinis. You can look down on me because every once in a while I like to get fucked by a young stud. All he did was get his name on my list.

So at the time I wasn't the cocksucking enthusiast I would later become. Sure, I enjoyed it. I enjoyed lots of things. Oral sex was a great way to get acquainted. The lieutenant, let's call him Lieutenant Dick, had a very nice hardon for me. It filled up my mouth nicely but wasn't so huge that I had to work too hard. I could take it in deep and just enjoy it.

Then out of the blue he says, "You look good with a cock in your mouth."

That was a weird thing to say. I mean, no need to keep flattering me if the deal is a cinch, right? And it wasn't such a great compliment anyway. But I looked where he was looking and saw him watching me in a floor-length mirror. And to tell the truth I could see what he meant. Very nice, very sexy.

He asked if he could take a picture. In a moment of vanity I agreed. He got out his phone and I closed my eyes and inched my mouth down, down, down until his pubic hair tickled my nose and the tip of his dick lodged in my throat. I imagined him treasuring this picture in a foxhole in Afghanistan. But not really. He wasn't in the combat arms as you may guess.

Well, the picture was up on a porn site before I even got home that evening. Call me old fashioned but when a lady does you a big favor for no reason, the proper response is to thank her, not try to ruin her life. Fortunately he didn't include any personally identifying information.

Unfortunately my husband James spotted me right away. He even recognized the outfit I was wearing when I left the house. OK, yes I am married but don't get bent out of shape. This is a second marriage for both of us. At our age it's more merger than matrimony. We both fool around a little. We just tried to be discreet about it.

"Why are you looking at porn?" I asked.

"Why are you making porn?" He countered. I thought we both had good points.

Lieutenant Dick was surprised I found out so soon but was ready for it. When I said he could face discipline for posting that he pointed out there was no way to tell who he was in the picture...unlike me. The implication was clear: any trouble I made for him would be worse for me. I resigned from the civil service and hoped that was the end of it.

I found a private sector job quickly, making more money of course. People with my skills and experience don't stay unemployed long. But I missed out on qualifying for a full pension. One more thing to piss me off. Shame on me for making a stupid mistake. Shame on Lieutenant Dick for messing with a vindictive bitch.

*****

That was when I went a little cuckoo over sword swallowing. Specifically I became obsessed with how I looked with a cock in my mouth. I couldn't stop thinking about my pictures, couldn't stop looking at them. Yes there was more than one picture. Plus a short video. Later someone would helpfully turn the video into an animated gif.

I also spent a lot of time looking at pictures of other women in the same position. And you know what I found? Pretty much every woman looks good with a dick in her mouth. The only pictures I didn't appreciate were the ones where it looks like she's being abused or she has bodily fluids all over her face. Not sure who likes that.

It's like you start with the natural beauty of a woman, and I think all women are beautiful, and you add the vicarious thrill of her doing something so sexy and degrading. Even plain girls look exciting sucking a dick. And it takes talent. The ladies in pictures getting laid? It can take minimal effort. But to literally swallow a large penis? It's awe-inspiring.

I promised James a month of unlimited blowjobs to make up for my indiscretion. Not that I ever denied him a blowjob. He just never asked for three or more in a day, every day. And he still didn't; but that's what he got. I'd wake him up in the morning that way, send him to sleep. I greeted him when he stepped out of the shower.

He really enjoyed the royal treatment at first. He didn't think it weird when I began placing mirrors in every room. He enjoyed watching me go at it as much as I did. I got old mirrors, new mirrors, hand mirrors, mirrors for the wall. I wanted to watch myself from every angle, practice my expressions so that I looked not just good, but great.

He didn't think it weird when I started dressing up to go down on him. He really got a kick out of the new me. I got made up, brought out old jewelry, got my hair styled. I prefer to wear my hair short but was growing it out so that I wouldn't look so much like my picture. I even got contact lenses so I wouldn't need glasses to see myself.

I experimented with the makeup. Cosmetics companies wouldn't want to be associated with porn stars but wouldn't they make great test subjects? I went through a lot of lipstick, especially. I was testing colors and shades but also evaluating the "no-smear" claims some of them make. Of course their claims covered kissing lips, not boners.

Eventually I gave up on lipstick, preferring to go nude when going down. However I learned to occasionally enjoy the sight of my mostly bare lips next to a nice hard cock with a ring of my lipstick smeared halfway down it. Aren't you glad you're not my husband? Or maybe you wish you were.

My husband did start to tire of this eventually. Hard to believe but you know how men are.

"I love the blowjobs," he told me, "but I miss just having sex, regular sex."

"I'm not refusing you sex. We can have sex whenever you want."

"How can I have sex when the moment I get it up it's in your mouth? By the end of the day I'm too exhausted to even have sex."

"Well what if we got you some of those blue pills. Then there would be enough for whatever we both want?"

"I shouldn't have to take blue pills so you can blow me all day."

Honestly I saw this coming so I had a plan ready. What if we brought in another person to help out? James did not like that idea at all. He was willing to overlook my occasional dalliances, as I overlooked his, but what I was proposing sounded like a long-term affair. I agreed it should not be long-term, but why not short-term with conditions?

We came to an agreement. He would pick someone he trusts, someone I would like. We'd go for the rest of the summer with a hard stop on Labor Day. Oral only and the friend wouldn't come in my mouth. I told him I would try to honor that last part but it wouldn't always be convenient not to swallow. Also it's a big part of the fun.

Anyway I was very pleased with his choice. Kevin was his young business partner who had joined the firm when his father retired. His father had been James' mentor and the families were close. Kevin dressed well and his good manners made him seem much older than thirty. But he had a young man's physique and, it turns out, a lot of stamina.

He also loved blowjobs and felt he hadn't gotten nearly enough of them. He said his former wife was very prudish which was a contributing factor in their divorce. I promised him all the lip service he could handle to make up for it. And if he played his cards right he could be our first choice if we ever needed a third in the future.

Like I said, Kevin had a lot of stamina and a lot of appreciation for what I was doing for him. During this time I stopped worrying so much about how I looked with a cock in my mouth and focused more on how I made my partners feel. I wanted them to have the best possible experience so I polished my technique, along with their knobs.

Kevin was very creative about where and when I serviced him. He would text me a time and place. I'd be there or would propose an alternative. I blew him under his desk and on his porch, hidden by the summer foliage. I blew him in the private changing room at his health club, on the roof of a parking garage, in his truck in bumper-to bumper traffic.

He also wasn't shy about going down on me which takes a little more planning. He told me he's had a crush on me for a while so pulling off my panty hose or seeing me spread my stockinged legs was a real treat for him. He wanted to fuck me bad but I didn't want to break that part of the deal with James. Kevin understood and agreed.

Certainly he found my mouth satisfying enough. And his stiff rod kept my oral urges in check. I studied it with lips and tongue and hands, rubbed it all over my face. I sucked on his balls, first one then the other then both at the same time. I nibbled all kinds of food off of his rod. One time I blew him with crushed ice in my mouth.

And the positions! He wanted to try every one. His favorite, which quickly became my favorite, was when I lay on my back with my head hanging over the side of the bed and he could stand there and just fuck my mouth and throat. My only regret is that I couldn't watch myself do that. I was tempted to have him take a video, but no, no thank you.

We were all having a good time, getting what we wanted. It was a good bonding experience for the two men, sharing a "hot" wife. And as we approached the end of summer my curiosity was satisfied and I was ready for things to get back to normal. But for my last trick I'd need them both in the same room...up close and personal.

Both of them refused outright. Neither one wanted to even see each other in the flesh much less do what I had in mind. I begged and pleaded and in the end I made some promises. To James I offered up some dedicated tushy time. Maybe, I suggested, we might even go all the way. That got his attention because this was usually a no-go zone.

To Kevin I offered up my pussy. Now, according to our agreement my cooch was not really mine to offer. Kevin kind of helped me out though by saying he thought he should have some of my ass too. James vetoed that, as well he should, and told Kevin he should be content with my puss and very generous mouth. So there it was.

I gave them Labor Day weekend off so they would be fresh on the holiday. Monday morning we gathered in the guest bedroom in front of a big tri-fold mirror. This was a one-time only event and I didn't want to miss an angle. They got undressed and I was alone with two big stiff dicks. It was so exciting I felt like a virgin.

We started off with me sitting on the bed, a naked man standing on either side of me. I gently masturbated them and licked the pre-come from their tips. Then I took James in my mouth and tried to keep stroking Kevin. It takes a little practice to get right but I got it right. I went back and forth, sucking one and stroking the other, just like in pornos.

Then I had them stand closer. I cupped their balls and had them take turns poking their cocks into my mouth. As soon as one pulled out the other was pushing in. It was fucking amazing. My cheeks bulged comically where their mushroom heads pressed in. I squeezed their balls while they did this and also ran my fingers through their short hairs.

I had them do this as long as they needed to get relatively close. It took some effort but I knew it would be easier than the final stretch. I wasn't sure how long I'd last on that part and was afraid of falling short. But I could keep this up and my lips and tongue were working their magic. I had pretty much lost track of time when James spoke up.

"You ready, Kevin?"

"I'm ready, James."

"Then let's do this."

I pulled away to give them space and they stepped toward each other, just a few inches apart. I reached forward and took their hairy balls in one hand, four balls! My other hand wrapped partially around their saliva-wet cocks, squeezing them together. I put my face between their stomachs and took both heads in my mouth. Two cocks!

It wasn't easy and I couldn't go deep. I found I could easily fit their heads in my mouth and then force myself down about a third of the way, my lips stretching obscenely. After some experimentation I settled on a pattern of going down and up several times and then licking their mushroom caps in broad loving strokes.

I would lick several times around clockwise, then several times counter-clockwise. Then I would do a couple of figure eights, then suck, suck, suck. Then I would go down and up again several more times. I moved my hand up so that my lips met my fingers on the down strokes. Then back up again for more lick, lick, lick. It was unbelievable!

Things were going very well. I felt like I could keep going for a while like this. But at the same time I was looking forward to a successful conclusion. Sucking two dicks at once, a double-barrel blowjob I've heard it called, was arguably the kinkiest and most exciting sex I've ever had but if the ending wasn't happy I wouldn't be happy.

I thought a happy ending was definitely on the horizon though, judging from the moans and groans the guys were making. When it was clear Vesuvius was about to erupt I opened my mouth painfully wide and pushed my face as far down on their cocks as I could. Then I moved my head left and right, left and right until I felt them swell.

I'd like to tell you how great I looked during this whole affair but that wouldn't be true. In the mirror I saw an old lady trying too hard to be sexy. With two cocks in my mouth I seriously looked like I was being abused. And when they came I wound up with a face full of bodily fluids. But I enjoyed every minute of it and pretty sure they did too.

That afternoon I fulfilled my promise to Kevin. He had been held back long enough and I paid dearly for his frustration. That night it was James' turn and oh boy, I was both walking and talking funny the next day. I'm grateful to them though and I still look back fondly on that time whenever I play with myself.

**********************************

I still had one more loose end to tie up. That was how I found myself in a swivel chair in a pretty nice hotel room. I felt like a Bond girl in my sparkly black dress that covered everything except my legs. My now shoulder-length hair was piled up on my head, diamonds gleamed at my ears and throat.

I heard the shower shut off and before too long Lieutenant Dick came out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around his waist. I crossed my legs dramatically and dangled a black secretary shoe from one toe. Was I a Bond girl? or a Bond villain?

"Your friend had to leave. Remember me?"

He didn't reply, didn't take his eyes off me as he dropped the towel, pulled on his underwear. I didn't take my eyes off him either. He looks good. Give him credit for that.

"She's very attractive. Is she a good cocksucker?"

He found his shirt and pants. Sat down on the bed to work on his shoes and socks.

"She seems smart too. Would you believe she charges over a thousand dollars an hour? That sounds pricey for a hooker. I don't think she's a hooker though. You weren't paying her, were you?"

His face was graven. I picked up the unlocked phone next to me and started swiping through images.

"You don't have any pictures of her in here. I guess she doesn't look as good as me, you know, with a cock in her mouth." I pursed my lips in concentration, "Hmmm, but there are plenty of pictures of this girl here though. She is also attractive...but in more of a girlfriend, fiance kind of way. She looks rich, too, right?"

I showed him the phone. He reached out to take it but I pulled it away.

"Oh this isn't your phone. Your phone is on the nightstand where you left it. This is a clone of your phone. It's a clone phone. I think you've been hacked."

I was enjoying this. Not sorry.

"If I'm not mistaken, isn't her father Charles R______? He's founder and CEO of R______ Services, a major contractor to the fort. Or was a contractor until a series of audits exposed evidence of fraud and substandard services."

Lieutenant Dick nodded solemnly.

"I need you to answer the question, Dick."

"Yes he is."

"Did he put you up to it, to compromise me, get back at me?"

He looked down at his dick.

"I need you to answer the question."

"Yes, he put me up to it. And I'm very, very sorry."

"I bet you are, Dick. Is he working on getting his contracts back, now that I'm out of the way?"

"Yes."

"He'd probably be upset that you told me that."

I got up and sat down on the bed next to him.

"The internet is forever. I knew that and still I made a mistake. I can't ever take those pictures back. They're out there for my friends to see, my co-workers, my children. Fortunately I do look pretty good with a cock in my mouth. So there's that."

I put one hand on his back and with the other rubbed his thigh slowly up and down.

"And happily my youth was all conducted offline, on paper. But young guys like you...your whole life, everything you've said and done, is all out there for searchers to find. Your only real defense, if you have anything to hide, is to avoid being noticed by someone you may have offended. You have things to hide, don't you?"

He nodded sadly. Poor baby was going to cry.

"Why don't you stand up for me?"

He stood and I positioned him in front of me, unfastening his pants.

"I am confident though that if you can rethink how you live your life, who you choose to serve, I'll bet you can get through this in one piece."

His pants fell to the floor and his boxers made a tent in front of my face. Even in total defeat a man can find his boner. What an amazing evolutionary trait! I freed him from his underwear and repositioned myself for the main event.

"That doesn't have anything to do with me, of course. I'm here for just one thing...for one more time...for old time's sake. I hope that's alright with you."

The way he twitched at my lips told me he thought it was alright.

"Ooh the body wash here smells great. Remind me to grab a bottle on the way out."

I guided his cock head into my mouth and my tongue swirled around it. I kissed and licked and sucked him. Guided him a little deeper, back out, a little deeper, slowly inching down until my story ends right where it began: with my nose in his pubic hair and my throat gripping the tip of his dick.