Alison Goes to London Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh fuck, oh fuck..." panted Dr Dick, in time with the spasms in his cock.

Claire grinned triumphantly. "I'll bring Riley to see you then, Doctor Dick, shall I?" she asked, as she slowly slid the long cock out of her throat, gently sucking out the last few drops from his glans. The professor nodded and groaned in incoherent ecstasy.

"Tomorrow?" prompted Claire. "Lunchtime?"

Dick-Dick nodded again, panting. "Tomorrow... lunch-... fuck... -time..."

Claire grinned.

~

"Will I be all righ'?" asked Riley. "I'm so fuckin' nervous!" She was dressed in a white blouse, plaid skirt and tie. "This is the best I've got to wear. Don' 'ave no fancy clothes like you. And do I 'ave to talk all posh for this Doctor Dick -- ya know, ''ow d'ya do' and all 'at sort o' fing?"

"Just be your normal self, Riley. You'll be great," Alison reassured her. "I'm sure Doctor Dick will be very happy with you wearing that -- besides, it won't stay on long, will it? And I don't think he'll care how you speak -- just so long as it's filthy!" she laughed.

"Wai', wai', I been practisin' talkin' all posh-like. Me mum's bin teachin' me. She says for the fuckin' Royal Academy of fuckin'... uh... Fuckin', I better not sound too common, righ'? You know me dad was all posh -- came from 'Enley-on-Thames or somefink: didn't stop 'im fuckin' scarperin' as soon as I come along though, did it? Now listen ta this..." Riley stood up straight as a choirgirl, before declaiming, with an exaggeratedly upper-class English accent, "Good ahfternoon, Miss Bates. Would you maynd awfully licking my pussy?"

Alison doubled up with laughter. "Wha'? Wha'?" said Riley "Wasn' 'at posh enough for ya? Should I say 'cunt' instead o' 'pussy'?"

"No, Riley, you'll be perfect, girl," said Alison reassuringly. If you ask Dick-Dick to lick your pussy, he won't mind what accent you use!"

Alison led Riley up the front steps of the RAF into the entrance hall, where Claire was waiting for them. "Oh fuuuuuuuck!!!" exclaimed Riley with utter glee, as she caught sight of the huge cock-in-cunt poster on the back wall. "'We Train the Fuckers of the Future'! Oh fuck -- how amazin' -- I'm at the RAF! I'm at the fuckin' RAF!" Riley giggled as she danced up and down with excitement.

Riley could not contain herself, as she took in all the sights and sounds of the RAF foyer, staircase and corridors. "Oh look, Alison, there's a couple o' girls fistin' each other's arses -- I love doin' that, d'you? Oh and look, that guy's pissin' in that girl's mouth -- never been much into pissin', wha' about you? Oh yeah, 'Bukkake Lecture Theatre' -- fuckin'! D'you like bukka'e? I fuckin' love it! There's this girl at college -- oh yeah, Amber, you remember 'er, she's really good at bukka'e, she, like, takes it all on her face, and then she, like, slurps it all down, and then she blows bubbles, and then, get this, best of all..."

But Riley's narrative was cut short, as they had reached their destination. Claire knocked. "Hello, Doctor Dick!" she smiled as they entered his office. "This is Riley, here for her audition."

"Ah yes, come in, Riley. Suck my cock," said Dr Dick as he hastily shut a vintage magazine he was leafing through, before stuffing his erection into his trousers, wiping some pre-cum off his fingers with his shirt sleeve.

"Lick my pussy, Doctor Dick," replied Riley, putting on her best manners and, despite Alison's reassurances, the poshest accent she could muster. "I must say, I am hawfully delighted to meet you." Claire gaped in astonishment, and Alison grinned.

"It is such an honour, Sir, to be hable to be heah today," continued Riley. "How kaynd of you to let me come!" she added, clasping her hands in front of her skirt, in what she evidently thought was an educated, upper middle-class mien.

"We'll wait outside, shall we, Dick-Dick?" said Claire, giggling. "Good luck, Riley!"

Alison and Claire sat on a sofa in the corridor just outside Dick-Dick's office. "Do you think she'll be all right?" asked Alison apprehensively.

"Oh definitely," replied Claire. "She's like you -- a 'dirty filthy motherfucking assfucking whore'. She'll be perfect here. What more could Dick-Dick be after?"

They paused, listening for the muffled conversation behind Dick-Dick's office door. There was the faint sound of Riley's voice saying, "Would you layk me to suck your cock, Doctor Dick? I am terribly good at that," in her best voice -- at which Claire and Alison snorted noisily.

"Hey, it's your birthday on Saturday!" said Claire, changing the subject. "What would you like?"

"Surprise me!" replied Alison.

"Dangerous thing to say to a fuck-whore like me!" grinned Claire.

"Just -- if you get me a cake, let me eat some before you stuff it up your cunt," joked Alison.

"Aw! Don't you like eating my cunt?"

"I love your cunt, baby. But sometimes it's nice 'on the side'!"

They laughed again -- but stopped as they heard a short burst of quacking noises emanating from behind Dr Dick's office door. "Oho! The deepthroating begins!" said Claire.

"No, no, I'm not fucking jealous," lied Alison. "She can throat-fuck,and she's got the perfect gape -- it's not fair!"

The pace appeared to be picking up between Riley and Dick-Dick. The gagging, gurgling sounds from behind the office door now formed a loud and continuous soundtrack which echoed through the door and down the corridor -- punctuated by the occasional "Oh yeah, fuck my fuckin' face, Doctor Dick!" or "Ram that motherfuckin' cock deep in my froa', Doctor!" or "Come on, make me fuckin' puke, Professor!"

"Oops, her accent's reverting to type," said Alison. "And she won't puke, will she? That could go badly wrong..."

"Nah. If she's worked in the gloryhole place, she'll know how to handle a cock in her throat. She'll make him think he's gagging her -- but it's all for show: guys like that, makes them feel powerful..."

There was another change of tone from behind Dr Dick's door, as Claire and Alison heard Riley shouting, "In me cunt?! Nah, come on, Doctor Dick, cunt is for pussies! Ram that dick in me fuckin' arse -- go on, poke that long fuckin' cock of yours deep inside me shit-hole, see wha' you can find there!"

"Oh, she's very common, isn't she?" grimaced Alison.

Claire laughed. "I don't think Dick-Dick will mind. You know how he loves 'arse'!"

Riley's stream of verbal filth was getting louder and more and more obscene: "You like explorin' me filthy fuckin' arse, Doctor Dick? What can you find in me shitter? Somefink to take 'ome for the wife? Go on, poke that cock even deeper, professor -- maybe there's somefink there for your mum as well! You gonna fuckin' spray-clean it wiv all your fuckin' cum? You wanna see your cum swillin' around in me gapin' arse after you've fucked it?"

Claire and Alison listened, transfixed, mouths agape. "Oh, she's so filthy!" giggled Alison, as they heard Dick-Dick's moans indicate his impending orgasm.

"Coming from you, that's fine praise!" grinned Claire.

Riley was not letting up, and Dick-Dick was clearly not holding back, as Riley bellowed, "Oh yeah, that's it, Doctor Dickhead, squirt your fuckin' cum in me arse! That's so fuckin' good! You wanna watch me eat your fuckin' cum from me brown 'ole? You wanna watch me fuckin' gargle your cream ou' o' me arse? You wanna watch me fuckin' drink it down after it's been swillin' around in me dirty fuckin' shit-hole? Yeah FUUUUUUUUUCK!!!"

A bell rang, indicating the end of lunch break, but temporarily blocking the sound of the latter part of Dr Dick's orgasm. Then, as the bell ceased, Alison and Claire heard a series of slurping sounds from within the office, followed by a long noisy gargle, and then a loud burp. "Oh yeah, Doctor Dickhead," came Riley's voice, "that's fuckin' tasty cum, that is. And it's even better out o' me arsehole!"

"Oh my fucking God!" exclaimed Claire. "She's amazing!"

"She's a natural," agreed Alison. "Never mind getting in, she should be awarded a scholarship!"

A couple of minutes later, Riley and Dick-Dick appeared at the door. Both were clothed again -- though a long dribble of cum snaked its way down Riley's right leg. "It's awfully kaynd of you to see me today, Doctor Dick," smiled Riley, regaining her mock-posh deportment as she gave a genteel curtsey. "Thenk you sooo much for your taym." She gave a little cum-scented burp and licked a stray drop of semen off her lower lip.

"It's been a pleasure, young lady," said Dr Dick. He looked flushed, breathless, and ecstatic. "You have great talent: I'm so glad you could come."

"Oh, I think you also did come too, Professor, did not you?" said Riley, arching one eyebrow.

Alison and Claire guffawed again, and Claire put her arm around Riley's shoulders. "Come on, you amazing chav slut -- let's take you home..."

"Chav?" replied Riley in mock outrage. "Ay nay, Lord love you, I am not nay chav, Miss Claire, I am gaying to study at the Royal Ackedemy of Fucking. That makes me proper posh totty, dayn't you think?" She giggled, stuck out her bottom, and emitted a long noisy squelchy fart. "Au revwah, Professor Dickhead, I do declare I em socunting pleased to have met you!" Her exuberant laughter tinkled like a carillon through the corridors of the Royal Academy.

Dr Dick looked absolutely smitten.

12