Service Girls: Stacy's Induction

Story Info
A young woman learns the truth about her town on her 18th.
2.3k words
3.89
13.3k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The clock struck 12:00 and I was finally 18. I couldn't tell if I felt any different. Then there was a knock on my window, and I realized that Harry and Veronica were smiling and waving. I opened the window, and they climbed into my room.

"Happy Birthday, sexy!" Veronica said with a melancholy look. She'd had it since her 18th birthday three weeks earlier, a sense of the weight of adulthood I assumed.

"Thanks Roni!" I hugged her.

"Happy Birthday, Stace" Harry said much happier.

"We came over, because we thought, now that you're an adult... you should experience someone making you cum," Roni said in a shy soft tone.

"What?!" I looked back and forth she didn't make eye contact, and he looked nearly giddy.

"Like, don't you want to see what getting your pussy ate feels like?" He asked.

I shrugged and looked, "yeah. I want to, but I was thinking about waiting for someone special."

"Ouch..." Harry said with a laugh, and I smacked his shoulder.

"You know what I mean."

"I think you should let one of us. I think you'll be happier if we do." Veronica didn't seem enthusiastic, but emphatic.

"Ok... how do I choose?"

She took my hand and led me to the bed, and laid me down.

"I don't want Harry to watch... if you're going to do it..." I said softly.

"Ugh, fine." He says when Roni flashes him a look. He slid through the window, and I knew he was sitting on the eve outside.

I had been naked innocently in front of Roni before, but taking off my pajama bottoms, seemed awkward now, but she helped me.

"We don't have to kiss if you don't want. It's your birthday, I want to do it however you want," she whispered an inch from my face.

I leaned forward and kissed her. Her dark lips, were beautiful, and I hadn't thought about it before, but if she was going to go down on me, I wanted to kiss her first. I had kissed before, but never a girl, it was different in such a good way.

I didn't realize while I focused on kissing her that she had brought my pajama bottoms and panties to my ankles. I felt her fingers graze my thighs gently. I had never thought about her as anything but my best friend but right now she was a sort of melancholy goddess to me.

She kissed me and then moved down my body, and I felt her lips resume on my hip, and trailing around my thighs teasingly.

Then, like I was struck by lightning, her soft wet lips met my clit, and started to suckle and lick it. I stared at the ceiling as my world changed in her mouth.

It did not take much effort from her to coax out my first orgasm, and I bit my finger to keep from screaming and waking my parents. Then I came two more times before I had to tap her hand with my free hand, and she stopped. Her mahogany skin shined from me, and I pulled her into a kiss.

"Thank you," I whispered. "Can I return the favor?"

She shook her head.

"Today is your birthday, I wanted to make it better!"

I pulled my pajamas back on as she climbed out the window, and left with Harry.

I woke in the morning, and went about my day as usual, but noticed odd things happening. All the senior girls who were older than me, looked at me with a sort of pity, and the male teachers all seemed to eye me as a piece of meat.

Mr. Jaeger, my history teacher looked down my shirt at my tits three times that I noticed. He was in his late sixties, and married but his eyes were definitely wandering.

I had my dress that my parents bought me for my pinning, something that the city does for people on their 18th birthday, to acknowledge their passage into adulthood. It was hanging in my locker.

After classes, I took the dress, and went into the locker room, and changed. There were some other 18 year old senior girls getting ready as well. You had to be 18, to attend.

As I undressed, leaving just my panties and bra on, Alison, looked at me and said "happy Birthday, Stacy."

I slid my dress on, and my strappy wedges, and walked with the girls toward the gymnasium. They were all mostly silent.

Principal Fredericks, a kind older woman, stood by the door, and told the others to go in, and kept me back.

"Has anyone told you about the pinning ceremony?" She asked me, and I shook my head. It was something you weren't allowed to tell those who hadn't gone through it before. Veronica and Harry had refused to tell me.

"We have ceremonial bracelets that you need to wear before going in." She handed me two big metal bangles. They were pretty but heavy and solid. She helped me clasp them on to my wrists. They clashed with my dress, but I'm sure this was a common issue for a ceremony shrouded in secrecy.

"When Mayor Adams calls your name, go out and stand beside him," she says opening the door and nodding to him.

"The birthday girl, and tonight's pinning honoree appears to be ready! Ladies and gentlemen, Stacy vonn Miller!"

I nervously stepped forward, through the doors, and saw that everyone was wearing hooded robes, but their faces were visible. The men wore red robes, and the women wore white or light pastel yellow robes. The ones in yellow were married, although I didn't spot that at first.

"Happy Birthday," Mayor Adams said as I walked next to him, standing on the wrestling mats piled three high.

"Thank you, sir" I responded in a soft tone. He puts his robed arm around my shoulder.

"Stacy, this town, has a tradition of a pinning ceremony every time one of our young adults turns 18, it's been going on for more than 100 years, and tonight is your turn. But the ceremony is the beginning of a year long commitment to community service, and at the end of your year of service, you can decide to stay or leave."

"What kind of service?" I ask not having heard of a service project.

He nodded, and the women including the women who had walked her with me, opened and lowered their robes, revealing their naked bodies.

"Um... what is going on?" I asked.

"Until you turn 19, you will be in service to any man over 18 for sexual gratification as he sees fit. At 19, you can stay and continue until you get married, or you can leave. If you try to leave before your 19th birthday, your father will be executed, and your mother will go back to a white robe for free use."

"What?!" I could hear the whine in my voice, and my heart was pounding. They wouldn't execute my dad, would they? But I realized some girls must have opted out, because I had seen the evidence of that. Oh fuck.

"Shall we move to the pinning ceremony?"

I looked around and saw my parents weren't there. But looking at the floor in shame was Roni. She's turned 18 not too long ago, and had stood here. Now she was naked, looking beautiful, but I could see a slight bump in her belly, I could see it on several of the girls from school.

"Please no," I pleaded in a whisper to the mayor.

He said, "every girl in this room asked the same thing, but eventually, you come to understand that it's what's best for you and the community. Now, if you are ready you can remove your clothes, if not, we can arrange for it to be done for you."

I turned and started for the door, Principal Frederick's was there naked, with piercings in her nipples and clit. She was unmarried, and we had all assumed a lesbian.

Mayor Adams pulled my arms behind my back and the bracelets clanged together extremely bonded magnets. I stopped in my tracks.

"Put her on the mat." He said and two men put me on the Matt, and in the seams were metal plates, for my cuffs.

"Such a pretty dress," Mr. Henderson said as he used clothing scissors to undress me as I was layed in a crucifix like position.

When he was done cutting my dress, panties, and bra off, they pulled the ruined clothes aside and stood aside so that the crowd could see my naked body.

"Does any man lay claim to this girl?" The mayor asked in a booming voice, and no one spoke. "Then the youngest man should come deflower her. Harry Sedgwick, you get first right of defloration, do you accept this task?"

I looked and saw Harry removing his robe, his cock bigger than I would have expected, and already erect.

"I do, Mr. Mayor. She has been a friend my whole life, and I think it will comfort her for me to be first."

As he approached, I closed my legs as hard as I could, and two men approached and pulled them apart. Harry knelt between them, and leaned down over me, and tried to kiss me, but I turned my head.

"You kissed Roni," he said with a mixture of genuine hurt and anger in his voice.

"She wasn't doing this... You can't do this!" It was more of a plea than a command, but at that moment he pushed his cock into me hard, and my skin pulled, and then I felt the tear. I began to cry.

He pumped in and out of me for a couple minutes of pain, then I felt the warm feeling of him cumming inside of me. I looked in his eyes, and all I saw was delight in my pain.

"You can no longer be a cock tease," he whispered, then kissed me and forced his tongue into me, before climbing off.

He turned to the audience, my vagina and his cock facing them and there was cheering and exclaims of "she had her hymen!"

The mayor had Roni come kneel beside me, and suck men before they could enter me, he called it fluffing, and the men took turns, one after another climbing on top of me, entering my vagina, and cumming inside of me. I cried for the first several, then I just closed my eyes for the rest.

Once every man, except for the mayor had used me, they all returned to the bleachers, and women and girls sat next to them, I stayed cuffed to the mats, and the Mayor took off his robe. He was a heavy man, but had a big cock, I didn't care about size, I just wanted it to be over.

"Harry, are you ready for the final piece of the pinning ceremony?"

He stood, hard and ready to go and nodded. He came over, and he knelt between my knees, the mayor knelt over my face, his balls resting on my forehead.

"Biters get punished, do you understand?" He said and I whimpered and nodded.

He proceeded to fuck my mouth. He was slow and gentle at first, his cock didn't taste terrible, but was salty from a little bit of sweat.

The men who had held my legs open, lifted them and pressed my knees together and they met my tits. I felt cold wet fingers massaging my bum, and realized what Harry was about to do.

"Nnnnmmmnnnn" I moaned in defiance, but they ignored me. The mayor pumped into my throat, and Harry's cock started to push inside of my final virgin hole. He kept pushing and my hole retracted and hurt but didn't open, and I wanted to scream except for the cock in my mouth not allowing it, then finally my hole opened and he entered me.

Once he was inside, he slid in and out slowly for a minute, then started fucking my ass with the same intensity he'd fucked my pussy, which was swollen and sore and filled with dozens and dozens of loads.

The mayor must have enjoyed this because I felt him cumming halfway down my throat, I swallowed instinctively wanting to breathe still.

Then Harry came in my ass. When he was done he pulled out and they lowered my legs, and he hung his still hard cock in front of Roni's face and she closed her eyes in shame and sucked him clean.

After a few minutes, there was a click in the cuffs and the opened, and I was free. "Now it is time for us to present you with your robe, and pin."

Roni helped me to my feet and whispered, "I'm so sorry Stace."

They gave me a white robe, and the pin that kept it closed had my birthdate on it. The robe didn't stay closed well without me also holding it closed, and I realized that was on purpose.

I was given back my wedges, and I put them on, and Roni and I walked back to our lockers to get our stuff before heading home.

"If you want to come back to my place tonight, you can. I stayed at Tiffany Chen's after mine. It was nice to have someone to comfort me, and it would have been weird to see my parents too soon."

I nodded, and texted my mom to tell her. "I'm so sorry, honey. I love you," she responded.

We walked to Roni's in just our robes, as it was how were were told to.

"Are you pregnant?" I asked finally, and she nodded.

"They like to see who is the most fertile, they let it go through first trimester. Then stop it. But that way when we turn 19, men know who can provide children."

She held my hand as we walked.