Alison Loves A Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It didn't mean that most of the cum was swallowed, but it ended up covering her face, and marking her as what she truly was, a pussy slut. And more importantly for this moment, Alison DiLaurentis's pussy slut, something which was so important to Emily she would be gladly used as a fuck pad, even if it meant she slipped into unconsciousness, or worse.

Just as Emily thought that would happen Alison shoved her backwards onto her butt, and then after a few long seconds to recover the blonde ordered the brunette, "Take off all your clothes. Slowly. Mmmmmmm, put on a show for me."

"Yes Ali." Emily replied softly, quickly doing as she was told.

Alison had struggled not to stare at her friends when they changed in front of her just as much as Emily, the only difference was that she was better at hiding it, and sneaking a peak when she was sure no one was watching. Thankfully that would no longer be a problem, at least when it was just her and her friends, which was a great relief, but Alison got to practically salivate as she watched Emily slowly take off her clothes, looking bashful and awkward as she did it, which was so cute.

Of course Alison's favourite part was the control she felt when she made a twirling motion with her finger, making Emily turn around before she took off her pants. And more importantly, when she pushed those pants down to reveal Alison's prize, which thankfully her friend had left as the last thing, meaning she could pounce.

Which for now, just meant grabbing Emily firmly, turning her back to the photos while pressing herself firmly against her back, and growling in her ear, "Look at them!"

"Ali..." Emily began nervously, even as she did as she was told.

Ignoring her friend Alison continued, "Look at them, shamelessly showing off their wrecked ass holes. So broken they don't even care how badly they have too humiliate themselves, as long as they please me. And it's all because I made them cum so hard with my cock in their asses they'd do anything to feel that way again. And that's what I want to do to you, Em. To gape your butt. Mmmmmmm yesssssssss, I wanna turn your shit hole into a fuck hole I can use for my pleasure whenever I want, just like our other friends. Because I love you Emily, but I don't want you to just be my girlfriend. I want you to be my bitch. Mmmmmmm yessssssss, my anal loving little lezzie bitch! And that's exactly what you will be, as soon as you give me your anal cherry. And you want to give it to me, don't you? To be mine forever? To be my personal walking, talking anal fuck hole, who's only purpose in life is to get fucked up the ass and to eat pussy? That's what you want, isn't it Ems?"

During that little speech Alison's hand slowly slid to Emily's butt and started shamelessly groping it, and at the end of that speech Ali delivered a hard strike to her ass which had Emily crying out, and blushing more than ever before, which was really saying something, before finally whimpering, "Y, yes Ali."

"Yes what?" Alison pushed, squeezing Emily's ass extra hard as she added, "You wanna give me this? To give me your ass cherry so you can become mine? My bitch?"

Realising what Alison wanted Emily nodded and softly confessed, "Yes Ali, I want to give you my ass. Please, take my anal cherry so I can be your bitch forever."

"Good girl." Alison grinned, smacking Emily's ass roughly again and pushing her towards the bed, "Now, get on all fours where you belong. Mmmmmmm yesssssss, bitches belong on all fours, and you look perfect like that. Ohhhhhhh yeahhhhhhh Ems, you were born to be an anal bitch. My bitch! Oh fuck yeah Ems, you've got such a fuck-able little bitch butt!"

Again, Emily blushed, and then cautiously replied, "Tha, thank you?"

Which of course made Alison laugh with delight as she retrieved her favourite strap-on and some lube before walking directly in front of Emily so she could menacingly put on her dick while telling her friend, "You see those three sluts over there? I had to trick them into this. It was ridiculously easy, but I still had to do it. Not you, though. No, mmmmmmmm, you're so desperate for the privilege of eating my pussy that you'd actually take it up the butt for me. Oh God, that's so hot Em. You're a shameless bottom, and I don't have to pretend even for a second that I'm not going to enjoy this. That I don't want to make you my bitch, when it's all I want, because that's what you want too."

"Yes Ali, it is." Emily answered without hesitation, even though the size of that big dildo made her extremely nervous.

It hadn't been a question that Alison wanted answering, she was just so excited to complete her collection and finally making Emily hers she was babbling. Of course she was delighted by Emily's response, the blonde grinning widely again as she quickly walked around her and got on the bed behind the brunette where she could really admire her prize.

Alison then just stared at Emily's bubble butt for a few long seconds, wondering how such a thing so perfect could actually exist, and why had she waited so long to conquer it. Then with an almost inhuman growl Alison buried her face in between those meaty cheeks and began attacking that sweet little virgin butt hole with her tongue.

This of course had Emily gasping, and no doubt blushing, from the initial feeling of that tongue frantically lapping away at her back door, once again proving she was always meant to be an anal whore, then quickly started moaning shamelessly as for the next few minutes Alison gave her a passionate rim job. God, Alison wanted to live the rest of her life like that, with her face buried in Emily's bubble butt, her whole world consumed by that booty.

Of course she wanted to break it in and make it hers even more, which was why she eventually moved on. Although she couldn't resist trying to shove her tongue up Emily's ass, and although she didn't get very far, she promised the next time it would be a very different story. Then she pulled her mouth away from that rear hole and replaced it with her lube covered fingers.

"Oh my God Em!" Alison moaned joyfully as she slowly penetrated Emily's virgin butt with her finger, "Your ass is even tighter than I thought it would be. Mmmmmmm, this is going to be so much fun!"

As Alison said those things she slowly pushed her finger all the way into Emily's ass, savouring the moment when she was fully embedded in booty, before beginning to thrust in and out, arguably giving the other girl her first ever butt fucking. Of course, this was nowhere near enough to satisfy Alison's cravings, and in her mind it was nothing but preparation for the main event.

So it wasn't long before she was adding a second finger, and hammering it in and out to really stretch out that perfect little fuck hole. Then finally pulled her fingers out and sucked them clean, before smacking Emily's butt and giving her the order Alison felt like she'd been waiting her entire life to give.

"Spread your cheeks bitch! Show me that slutty little ass hole which is rightfully mine!" Alison growled.

Emily blushed furiously but did as she was told without hesitation, slowly reaching back and pulling her ass cheeks as wide apart as possible. As a result her face was pressed awkwardly to the bed sheets, but if she turned her head to the side she could just about look over her shoulder to see Alison's beautiful face, and more importantly for this moment, the gleeful look that was on that face.

Despite this lewd position of exposing her most intimate place to the other girl Emily's heart fluttered knowing she was making Alison so happy. It was what made the next few long seconds bearable for her, Emily reminding herself of that fact over and over again as Alison pressed the dildo against her forbidden hole.

There was a few long seconds pause, Alison obviously savouring the moment, and then she began pushing forwards, causing Emily's virgin ass hole to start stretching for a large invading force for the very first time. Which understandably caused Emily to whimper nervously, but Alison just kept stretching her, stretching her, and stretching her until Emily's virgin butt hole had been open wide enough for Alison's cock to slip through it and into the swimmer's butt.

Which hurt, a lot, enough to make Emily cry out loudly. But it also made it official, Ali had just taken her anal cherry. It wasn't the cherry she had wanted her to take, but it was still wonderful knowing that Alison DiLaurentis, the girl that Emily had been in love with as long as she could remember, was inside her. Which filled Emily with happiness.

Especially as Alison continued, "That's it Em, give me your ass! Mmmmm, such a good girl for me. My good little lesbian. Oh fuck yes, take it all! All up your ass, oh fuck!"

As she spoke Alison slid a hand up and down Emily's back, which Emily found oddly soothing. And the words were making her feel as good as the fact that Alison DiLaurentis had just taken her virginity from her. Which was something Emily reminded herself over and over again as Alison moved her hand back to her hips before pushing forwards again, slowly sliding inch after inch of strap-on dildo into Emily's now no longer virgin butt hole.

Which still felt painful, and extremely weird and gross, but it was Alison, pleasing Ali, giving herself to her in a way that she would never do with anyone else, which not only made it all bearable, it actually made it pleasurable.

It made Emily blushed furiously to even think it, but before the anal penetration was even complete she really enjoyed getting her ass taken by her beloved Alison. She even found herself whimpering, gasping and crying out in a mixture of pain and pleasure, making it crystal clear she was kind of enjoying this, which clearly delighted Alison even more.

Which only got worse when every single inch was up her butt and the sodomy officially began, as Emily instantly let out a long, loud pleasure filled moan which overwhelmed her with shame. Which Alison of course capitalised on, which made a twisted part of Emily enjoy her humiliation even more.

Alison had done it. Four friends, four anal cherries. Four anal slaves. Oh God, Alison had finally completed her collection! And with it, it felt as if her life was complete. Or at least it would do when she had Emily completely broken and trained, which was what she reminded herself throughout the anal penetration, especially at the beginning when she was overwhelmed with the fact that she had taken Emily's butt cherry and added it to her collection.

Also when her thighs came to rest against Emily's ass cheeks, announcing that she had buried every single inch of her dick up her best friend's butt, just like all the other bottoms of her best friends.

Of course Emily was special, Alison reminded herself, and not just because she was completing her collection of butt sluts. No, she truly loved Emily, and wanted to enjoy every moment of this, which was why even though it had been difficult for Alison to concentrate given how overwhelmingly happy she was she made sure to give the other girl plenty of time to relax to make sure the sodomy was as easy on her as possible.

Although to her delight it sounded like Emily actually enjoyed being anally taken, and then when Alison started thrusting her hips back and forth, officially beginning to butt fuck Emily for the first of many times, her best friend actually moaned clearly and loudly in pure pleasure. Which Alison just couldn't help but gloat about.

"Oh my God, did you just moan? Already?" Alison chuckled with delight, "Wow... do I know how to pick 'em, or what? Oooooooooooh yessssssssss, mmmmmmmm, only the most twisted anal whores for me! The type of total butt sluts that would actually enjoy getting their ass fucked right from the start. Oh yes Em, moan! Just like Aria, Hanna and Spencer when I took their slutty little asses! Oh yes, mmmmmmmm, they moaned like whores too. Mmmmmmmm, only you might actually be even more of an anal whore, given how loudly you're moaning with a cock up your butt already. Ohhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhh, moan for me Emily! Moan while I turn your back door into my personal fuck hole!"

With that Alison tightened the grip she now had on both of Emily's hips and increased the speed and the force of the ass fucking ever so slightly. It was difficult for Alison not to immediately give Emily everything she had, especially as Emily continue moaning for more. Maybe she'd even take it. But no, Alison couldn't take the risk. Not now she was so close to getting exactly what she wanted.

Although, there was another option. It would mean that she could no longer enjoy the sight of Emily face down, or maybe even spreading her cheeks and giving Alison the perfect view of her cock sliding in and out of that forbidden hole. But it was worth it to make sure Emily was completely broken.

So suddenly and without warning Alison pulled her cock out of Emily's ass, drop down onto her back while her friend whimpered in disappointment, then before Emily could offer up any further complaint Alison firmly ordered, "You want more? Prove it! Get on my dick! Get on my dick and ride it! Mmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhh, come on Ems, I know that you're a dyke, and even probably never thought about writing a cock before, but you know what else you are? Huh? You're a complete and total bottom, and bottoms like you were born to please tops like me, no matter what we want. So I want you to ride my dick with your gorgeous little ass, you're going to ride it, and love every minute of it. Oh yes, that's it, mmmmmmm fuck. Come on Em, don't be shy. Please me. I know you want to please me. Oh fuck yes, ohhhhhhhhh yessssssssss, embrace the little anal whore you truly are and ride my girl cock with your hot little lezzie ass! Ooooooooh fuck yeah, mmmmmmm God!"

Initially Emily was clearly hesitant, for obvious reasons that Alison unnecessarily pointed out, but slowly she crawled onto Alison's lap, lined herself up with the dildo and then slowly pushed herself down on it. As Alison guessed Emily chose to do this face to face, and while she instantly missed getting to see her best friend's ass hole being stretched so lewdly it was worth it to get a better look at Emily's beautiful face as she took inch after inch of dick up her ass.

Alison couldn't bear the thought of looking at that pretty little face twisted in pain as she robbed Emily of her anal virginity, but now there was nothing but pleasure. Well, pretty much. Emily was clearly embarrassed, but Alison was confident that all it would take was a little training to make Emily the perfect little shameless ass whore, just like their other friends.

Emily was definitely embarrassed for enjoying something so obscene as anal sex pretty much right from the start, but mostly she was feeling incredibly awkward trying to ride a dick, which was completely unfamiliar to her. She had tried to fantasise about it in the past, but it had never worked for her.

At least not until now. Now she was getting into it a scary amount. Not scary because it made her question her sexuality, because there was no doubt in her mind she wouldn't be enjoying this at all if it wasn't a dildo attached to another girl, and more importantly Alison, but scary because it exposed her for the slut she had no idea she was, quickly picking up the pace until she was hammering her butt up and down the dick.

Then suddenly Alison started smacking her ass and yelling, "STOP! STOP! STOP!"

"What?" Emily cried out.

"Did I give you permission to make yourself cum?" Alison growled.

"No." Emily whimpered pathetically.

"Then slow down." Alison ordered, "Mmmnnm yeahhhhhh, I want to savour this, so go nice and slow for me, and maybe I'll let you cum."

Which again had Emily whimpering pathetically, but she did as she was told, slowing herself down to a steady pace which kept her far away from the orgasm which she had been practically tasting. Oh God, Emily had almost made herself cum, and they hadn't even been having sex for long, proving she really was an anal whore.

But she just couldn't help herself, after the butt fucking started whatever initial pain and discomfort faded as Alison effortlessly loosened her rectum, and that didn't change when Emily took over. If anything it got worse, or better, depending on how you look at it. The point was Emily was loving the feeling of that dick in her ass, and wanted it to pound her butt brutally hard. And not just because she wanted to cum, but because she just wanted to be fucked hard.

That desire quickly grew inside her, but didn't matter, because it wasn't what Alison wanted right now, and at that glorious moment of truly felt like Emily had been born to please Alison DiLaurentis. So for what felt like an eternity Emily simply concentrated on slowly bouncing her ass hole up and down Alison's cock, made easier because it felt truly a part of Alison.

Which Emily had no doubt she wouldn't want to be a reality, but in that moment she felt like Alison DiLaurentis was inside her, and more deeply inside her then she could have ever imagined, and in such an obscenely kinky way. That, and the happy look on Alison's face, and being able to stare deep into her eyes, made the whole thing very bearable.

But ultimately Emily just couldn't stop herself, eventually whimpering, "Please Ali, let me cum! I need to cum! Ooooooooooh yesssssssssss, I need, I need to cum with a cock in my ass. Your cock! Ohhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhh, mmmmmmmm, let me fuck myself on your big beautiful girl cock, mmmmmmmm, and cum while it's deep in my butt! Please Ali? Make me your anal whore! Oh yesssssssss, I love being your whore! Oh please, give me permission to cum for you while you're fucking me in the ass! Butt fuck me, oh God, fuck me up the butt, mmmmmmmm, fuck my butt, oh Ali! Ali! Alison? Ooooooooohhhhhhhhhhh baby, fuckkkkkkkkkkkk meeeeeeeeee aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh Gooooooooooddddddddddd yeeeeeeeeeesssssssssss, fuck me hard!"

"Fine, you can ride me to orgasm, but only if you promise to destroy your ass hole." Alison sighed like she was doing Emily some big favour which really put her out of her way.

"Yes Ali, I promise." Emily whimpered pathetically.

"Go on then, ride me." Alison smiled, smacking Emily's butt nice and hard to encourage her, "Ride me like the anal whore you are!"

"Oh thank you, thank you Alison." Emily cried out, before doing as she was told.

Barely remembering to say thank you Emily started hammering herself up and down, that and the words they had just exchanged ensuring that her climax was easily the most powerful of her life. It was followed by another, and another, and another as Emily relentlessly brutalised her own ass hole on Ali's cock, causing the swimmer to scream hysterically and her cum to squirt out of her cunt and onto Alison stomach.

Just before her mind melted and she became aware of nothing but the ecstasy of her orgasms Emily was overwhelmed with happiness at knowing that now she was officially Alison's anal whore, her pussy slut, and most importantly of all Alison's bitch. She was Alison's, and that was the only thing that truly mattered to her.

Alison was thinking the same thing, and that she needed to make sure there was absolutely no doubt in Emily's mind that was exactly what she would be from now on. Making Emily wear herself out by riding her dick was a good first step, which lasted impressively long time given how much energy Emily had been using. Clearly swimming had done her a lot of good, turning Emily into the perfect little anal slave, or at least solidifying that was what she truly was.

Either way Alison enjoyed the show for quite some time, especially Emily's full tits bouncing up and down, her juices spilling onto her stomach, and of course the joy on the other girl's face. Although truth be told she got to enjoy most of those things during what came next.