Alison Loves A Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While Alison tried to save her energy for that she just couldn't help herself from thrusting upwards a few times to make sure Emily came extra hard, which eventually led to her relentlessly hammering her best friend's bottom in that position until the poor little lesbian collapsed on top of her, completely exhausted. That was when Alison flipped them so Emily was on her back, those toned legs of hers being pushed up to the blonde's shoulders as Alison continued to brutally sodomised the brunette in that position.

She didn't even give Emily a chance to recover, just going straight for the harder butt pounding right from the get go, as Alison was just consumed with making Emily hers. Which was why Alison started yelling at her, hoping her words would at least be soaked up subconsciously, even if Emily wasn't in a state to hear them otherwise.

"MINE! YOU ARE MINE EMILY! ALL MINE!" Alison bellowed at the top of her lungs, "ALL OF YOU ARE MINE! SPENCER? HANNA? ARIA? THEY'RE NOTHING BUT MY ANAL BITCHES, AND NOW SO ARE YOU! OHHHHHHHHH YESSSSSSSSSS, MMMMMMMMM FUCKKKKKKKKKKKK, I OWN YOUR ASS HOLE! MMMMMMMMM, AND THE FUCK HOLES OUR FRIENDS' CALL THEIR ASS HOLES! I OWN THEM! I OWN THEM ALL! THEIR ASSES ARE MINE TO FUCK WHENEVER I WANT! YOUR ASS IS MINE TO FUCK WHENEVER I WANT! YOU'RE MINE WHENEVER I WANT! OOOOOOOOOH YESSSSSSSSSS, MMMMMMMMM, YOU'RE MINE YOU'RE MINE YOU'RE MINE AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH YEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSS! MINE! ALL OF YOU, MINE! OOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHH GOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDD!"

Of course the downside to these words was the fact that they didn't just have an effect on Emily. Actually, if anything they were having more of an effect on Alison, as she was more aware of them, and more importantly their meaning. Sadly despite having relentlessly used the ass holes of Aria, Hanna and Spencer as practice and her natural skills as a top Alison just couldn't stop herself from cumming pretty much right after Emily's first climax.

It was just too much for her to take. Having the other end of the dildo bashing against her clit and the sheer joy of taking another girl's virgin ass had been overwhelming enough, but for this to be Emily Fields, and for this to mean her life she was complete, was just too overwhelming, and Alison came over, and over, and over again.

Thankfully all her training and natural skill allowed Alison to continue the sodomy, even if she had to use every ounce of her strength to do it. Especially as it meant for a while she could become just a wild animal pounding into her submissive mate.

The perfect submissive mate for a true Alpha female, who deserve to have at least four bitches fulfilling all her needs at a moments notice, but especially her need to pound their little ass holes and solidified the fact that she was Queen B and she owned them. Which was the last coherent thought Alison had until she was dully aware that she had collapsed down onto the sweaty body of her best friend, both completely spent after what was some truly amazing anal sex.

"I knew you would be the perfect little anal whore." Alison chuckled wickedly against Emily's ear after a long pause, which of course caused the brunette to blush, which in turn caused the blonde to giggle, "And you're so cute when you blush. Mmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhh, so cute. Let's see if we can make you blush again, shall we? Oh yeah, stick that perfect little ass of yours in the air and spread your cheeks. Prove you're going to be my anal bitch by spreading your cheeks and exposing your gaping ass hole, so I can take a picture of it and stick it up on my wall over there with the rest of my trophies. Ohhhhhhhhhh yessssssss, prove your ass is nothing but another one of my trophies Em, and you know your place."

Emily cried out in agony as Alison removed her girl cock from her ass, as it had been buried deep within her bowels so long it felt like it was a part of her, and without it her butt felt horribly empty and unloved. But those feelings didn't matter, nor did her embarrassment and humiliation from having a gaping ass hole, and how that had come to be.

All that mattered was pleasing Ali. Her top! Oh God, the only thing that had ever mattered in Emily's life was pleasing the Alpha female known as Alison DiLaurentis. Something despite her exhaustion she scrambled to do now, turning over and pushing her ass into the air before reaching back and pulling her cheeks as wide apart as possible. Which of course caused Alison to chuckle wickedly as she reached for her phone and started taking shot after shot.

"Ohhhhhhhh God, that's so beautiful." Alison moaned as she zoomed in to take some close-up shots, "Mmmmmmm, there's nothing like making an anal fuck hole spread her cheeks and expose her ruined shit hole to prove that she knows her place."

"I do." Emily whimpered, "I'm yours Ali, all yours. I always have been. Oh God, I'm so happy I please you."

"Awww, that's so sweet. I always knew you were my favourite for a reason." Alison chuckled wickedly, moving off the bed and standing on shaky legs, "And speaking of pleasing me, get down on your knees before me and suck my cock. I know, a big ask for a total dyke like you, but you want to please your top, don't you? Of course you do, mmmmmmm, so be a good little ATM bitch, and crawl over here and become my personal cock sucker. Oh Yeahhhhhhhhh, suck my cock clean of your butt cream you dirty little whore! My ass to mouth whore! OHHHHHHHHHH YESSSSSSSSSSS, SUCK IT EMILY! SUCK IT GOOD! OOOOOOOOOOH FUCK!"

Again the exhausted Emily pushed herself to obey the commands of her top, although this time it wasn't just her tiredness slowing her down. No, this seemed by far the grossest thing so far, as it was a combination of something Emily thought she'd never do, namely suck cock, and something she could never have imagined anyone doing, ass to mouth.

But unsurprisingly her desire to please Alison won out, and Emily would even apologise for her hesitation if Alison wasn't so busy talking. Although the submissive brunette got a weird sense of pride as she made the dominant blonde forget about her words for a few long minutes after the blow job officially began.

Once she was actually in front of Alison it took a lot for Emily to actually follow through on sucking that cock, as she was looking directly at it, and all she could think about was how this phony male part had been shoved deep into the hole she pooped from. Which was why it was so very twisted that she moaned with pleasure when she wrapped her lips around the head of the cock and tasted the deepest part of her own ass.

She then whimpered in shame, but it was already too late, as Emily's body continued to betray her by almost immediately beginning to bob her head up and down the shaft, her mouth clearly eager for more of that twisted flavour. The only silver lining being of course that this greatly pleased Alison, who chuckled with delight, and then swiftly found her voice.

"Oooooooooh fuckkkkkkkk, oh Ems, mmmmmmmm, I just knew you would make the perfect bottom. Mmmmmmm ohhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkk yesssssssssss, so perfect that you were the kind of submissive whore who loves the taste of her own ass right off the bat! Oh yes, take it deep! Take that cock deep down your throat! Mmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhh, take it!" Alison gleefully encouraged, and then when it was clear that Emily was struggling with those command she showed some restraint for once, "You can't deep throat? That's okay. I wouldn't tolerate that from Hanna, but she is a natural cock sucker. But don't worry, mmmmmmm, you'll learn. Oooooooooooh yesssssssss, my Emily is going to be the perfect cock sucking slut for me, ooooooooh, just like she perfectly did everything else I wanted her to do. Yesssssssss Em, oh fuck, we're going to have so much fun together. You, me, Spencer, Hanna, and Aria, together the way we always should have been. Oooooooooohhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeesssssssss, with me on top, and you four as my anal loving dyke bitches!"

That seemed so right to Emily, and she couldn't wait to have the privilege of pleasing Alison with the rest of their friends. However at the same time she hoped she would be given even more opportunities like this, one on one time with Ali, so she could truly show her devotion to her. Which she now realised was what her friends had been getting the privilege of over the past few weeks, making her even more jealous of them.

Of course, if she was going to keep up with them Emily was going to have to do a better job at sucking cock, that thought and Alison's words pushing her to shove the dildo into her throat. Try as she might she couldn't get very far without violently choking, and ultimately Emily had to settle for licking the lower half of the strap-on while apologetically looking up at her new top, who seemed amused by this.

"That will do for now." Alison said dismissively after taking a few shots of the proud lesbian sucking cock to please her.

"I'm sorry Ali." Emily whimpered pathetically, "I'll do better next time."

"I know you will." Alison grinned, "But for now, let's end your initiation into my little ass whores by having you kiss my feet. Oh yes, I just love it when my bitches grovel at my feet."

"Yes Ali, thank you Ali." Emily eagerly replied and obeyed, covering those pretty feet in kisses while her Dom took more photos of her submission.